The Girl Across the Lake
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Connor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story that follows the life of a girl who escapes an abusive home with the help of her boyfriend and his family. She goes on be become a success and the matriarch of a large and powerful family.It's a lengthy story in it's entirety and spans several years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Pam's life was about to go through some changes. At the age of 26 she was a success. She had Mel, who was a little over three, and Alicia who had recently turned two, her two beautiful daughters, her marriage to her beloved Josh, and her baking business which was thriving beyond her wildest dreams.

Josh had been taking Information Technologies in new directions, as well as the established areas, and it was growing bigger and better. They were now looking at taking over a company based out of London and branching out overseas.

This year also brought some bad news. The family discovered Dean had a congenital heart disease that had decided to manifest itself. Dean and Melinda were moving to a home in Arizona due to the warm, dry climate.

He would still consult for I.T. but Josh had taken over the day to day operations. Because of Josh's work with virtual reality and hologram technology, the company had become a serious powerhouse. They still developed office software and video games, in fact they had just come out with a huge hit in the game arena.

Pam was heartbroken when her mama and daddy moved away. She cried all day, the day they left. Then she found out Marcy and Bret were leaving. Bret wanted a transfer to the Chicago branch to be close to home.

Marcy felt she owed it to him since he had stayed in Clearwater for her. Their marriage had been a little rocky and the birth of their son Andrew didn't help that. She hoped that living closer to his home would help stabilize their relationship.

Again Pam cried all day when she found out they were leaving, she felt like she was loosing her best friend. It also meant that she would have to find more help for the bakery. They had planned on hiring someone anyway, now she would have to find at least a couple of people.

One other change was that they had started building a guest cottage in the spring on the property for a live in nanny/house keeper. Now it was finished and just in time. With Dean and Melinda leaving, Pam would need the help.

Pam was happy that at least everyone had stayed for her and Josh's June first anniversary. Dean and Melinda left two days later and Marcy left the following week. Pam felt overwhelmed and lost without them. Fortunately for her she was about to find a couple of rays of sunshine in her gloom.

When Pam started interviewing people on the first Saturday of June she first found a free spirit 25 year old named Rebecca, or just Becca she told Pam, who applied for the bakery. She was out going, friendly, and willing to help out with donuts in the morning. She had a few jobs in her history, none baking, but she seemed eager to learn.

Becca told Pam she had worked her way up from L.A. trying to find where she fit in. Pam expressed concern as to whether or not she would stay very long. Pam didn't want to spend time training someone only to have them leave shortly as she interviewed Becca.

"I have a good feeling about the community and the people here. There's a good vibe, I think I could be happy and I think I'd fit in nicely. It's so clean and pretty compared to L.A.," Becca explained.

"I see you're staying out at Clearwater Inn," Pam noted.

"I haven't had a chance to find something more permanent yet. I was actually walking around town putting in applications when I saw your help wanted sign. As soon as I walked in, I knew this was the place," Becca told her.

The more Pam talked with the girl, the more she liked her. If Becca had been born in another decade, she would have been labeled a hippie. She was like a breath of fresh air.

"I can start you out at 9.00 an hour, the more you learn, the higher the pay scale, such as cake decoration which is more demanding," Pam told her.

"I'd love the chance," Becca told her cheerfully.

"Also, this apartment isn't being used, it's yours to use if you like. Since donuts is an early morning thing, it might be more convenient," Pam told her.

"I knew as soon as I walked in and felt the positive energy that emanates from your store and the people that I had found where I belong," Becca said, smiling broadly.

"Let me introduce you to the others."

Pam took her downstairs and introduced her to Cindy, who was going to be Pam's number two with Marcy leaving, Bryson, and lastly to Marcy, who would be leaving the following Friday.

"Welcome to the family," Marcy told her with a hug. "Let me show you around."

Pam had another interview waiting, A young girl who had a child of about 1 on her knee. She took the girl upstairs to interview her. Looking at the application, she saw that the girl's name was Brandi and she was 19. She looked like she was younger.

"Who's your co-applicant?" Pam asked.

"This is Danny, I'm sorry, I couldn't get a sitter."

"How old?"

"14 months."

"An April baby," Pam commented. "So why do you want to work here?"

"Well, you're like a legend at Clearwater and to be able to learn from you would be a privilege," Brandi told Pam.

"Tell me about yourself and what you want for the future."

"You've already met Danny. He and I live with a girlfriend of mine and her boyfriend. I graduated from Clearwater last year and planned on attending community college but that had to be put on hold. Danny and making a future for him is most important," Brandi told her.

"Where's his daddy?"

"He decided he didn't want to be a daddy, and my parents threw me out when they found out I was pregnant, so it's me and Danny taking on the world," Brandi said, trying to sound brave.

"What have you been doing since Danny was born?"

"Mainly I've been taking care of the house my girlfriend and her boyfriend rent, I've done some odd jobs, mostly I've been getting by with aid from the state which I hope not to need eventually."

"I have another position which I think you might fit in nicely, if you're up for it," Pam told her.

"I'm up for most anything," Brandi said confidently.

"Don't be too sure," Pam laughed.

"I'm looking for someone to help me with my two girls and my home. Josh, my husband, and I are becoming increasingly busy and we really need the help. Especially since mama and daddy had to move."

"Everyone knows who Josh Peters is, the Peters name is on the new Library. I'd be honored," Brandi said excitedly.

Pam smiled, she knew of the library, and the family name on a new trauma area of the county hospital designed to deal with the injuries of hikers, hunters and fishermen in the area. They had made a generous donation along with I.T. so the hospital had specialized equipment to deal with everything from Hypothermia and exposure to the rare snake and spider bites and animal attacks. They also treated accidental poisonings, boating accidents, and near drowning.

"It's a live in position, we have a two bedroom guest cottage that you would live in," Pam informed her.

"Really?"

"But anyone who is going to be around my girls will have to be a part of the family, not just an employee. Just like everyone who works here at the bakery. We're all one big family."

"That would be like a dream come true," Brandi said on the verge of tears.

"Do you have a driver's license?"

"Yes but I don't have a car," Brandi admitted.

"That's not a problem, we'll provide one. You'll be responsible for driving the girls around sometimes."

"I'm a very careful driver, not even a speeding ticket, you can check my record," Brandi said in a rush.

"What are you're plans for right now?" Pam asked her.

"I was just going to go home and make Danny his lunch when we were done here," Brandi replied.

"If you don't mind, I'd like you to come home with me, meet the girls, Josh, and the home you'd be helping me with."

"I can do that."

Pam took Brandi downstairs and told Marcy and Cindy she was leaving early and why.

"How long do you think it will take her to have Josh wrapped around her finger?" Marcy asked with a smile.

"Maybe 10 minutes," Pam answered. "We still need at least one more person for here, probably two. If anyone comes in for an interview and you and Cindy think they'll fit in, arrange for a Monday interview."

"Becca, you can move your things into the apartment now if you like. We're closed on Sunday, except for cake orders, so Marcy and I will start your training Monday morning."

Pam left with Brandi in tow and headed for home. Brandi was in awe when they pulled in, she had glimpsed the house from the road, but it was more beautiful up close.

"Josh is probably getting lunch for the girls, follow me," Pam told Brandi.

Brandi followed Pam around the back of the house. Josh was just putting hotdogs on the grill.

"We've got company," Pam told Josh with a kiss. "Josh, this is Brandi and Danny. Brandi, this is my hubby, Josh. This is Melinda, she's 25 months, and this is Alicia, she's 13 months," Pam introduced her. She leaned over and kissed her girls who were in their play pen.

Josh looked at Brandi and was surprised. She looked like she was 13. She had wavy, raven hair, big brown eyes, and was tiny. She couldn't have been but 5'1", she had almost no hips and even less boobs.

"How old is she?" Josh whispered to Pam.

"19."

"Jesus, she could pass for 13," Josh replied. He brought in hotdogs, got potato salad out of the refrigerator, and cut up fresh watermelon

"I like a good hotdog," Josh told Brandi at lunch.

"I do too," Brandi replied with a bashful smile.

After lunch Pam took Brandi on a tour of the cottage and then the main house. The cottage had a kitchen but Pam told her she would be eating at the main house with the rest of the family. Brandi was excited when Pam told her she would have use of the pool and sauna. Then she discussed salary.

"We would have just let you have use of a guest room, but we thought you might like more privacy. When would you like to move your things into the cottage?"

"I'll have to find out when my girlfriend can give me a ride."

"I'll take you. Josh is going to lay the girls down for their nap and we can go then if you like."

"Yeah, it's about nap time for Danny too."

"He can nap with the girls and we can get your things then," Pam suggested.

"Josh won't mind?"

"Not at all," Pam assured her.

As it turned out, Brandi didn't have much to get. Pam felt bad for her, thinking back to a time when she had little herself. Brandi indicated that her friends had been nice in letting her stay with them but they probably would be a little relieved that she was leaving.

While they were setting up the cottage, Pam got a call from Marcy that she had two more interviews Monday.

"Coming for brunch tomorrow?" Pam asked.

"Of course. Love you."

"Love you too."

They got Brandi settled in the cottage, then went to the main house so she could get to know the girls and Josh. Alicia and Danny were close to the same age and Brandi enjoyed playing with the three kids. She chatted with Pam and Josh at the same time, they found Brandi's shyness charming.

When dinner time came, Josh decided on pizza and they were delighted to find out that Brandi liked hot and spicy food like they did, so they ordered hot wings and pizza with jalapenos.

"You'll really like Pam's nachos," Josh told Brandi.

"I love nachos," Brandi replied.

"As far as I'm concerned you can't go wrong with blueberries, mushrooms, jalapeno and habanera peppers," Josh stated.

"I agree whole heartedly," Brandi agreed.

"You'll fit in fine then."

After the kids were put to bed, Pam told Brandi to come back for a swim with the adults. She gave Brandi a monitor so she could listen for Danny incase he woke. When she came back in her bikini, Pam thought she really could pass off for 13. The girl was tiny and had no breasts, just nipples really. She had slender hips and a tiny butt, yet at the same time there was sometime in her eyes that betrayed her age and a slight roundness to her hips that was indicative of a woman who had given birth.

Brandi was a little self-conscious about how she looked. She knew she was pretty enough but she also knew that she looked like she hadn't gone through puberty yet. She thought Pam was gorgeous with her full round hips and ample breasts.

Brandi knew what Josh must think looking at her. She hadn't lied, Pam was almost legend at Clearwater and Josh was a girl's dream. To her, this was like hanging out with celebrities, the Peters name was starting to pop up all over town.

She had a great time swimming with them, Josh and Pam were very playful with each other and they included her. Brandi thrilled every time Josh touched her, she felt envious of the relationship Pam had with Josh. She had never had that with Danny's father. That night as she went to sleep she felt more than just happy, she felt hopeful for her future and Danny's.

The next day she watched the kids while Pam had some girl time with Marcy. Josh indulged in video games.

"She like a living doll," Marcy told Pam about Brandi.

"She's a sweet kid too."

"You say that like you're an old woman, she's not that much younger than you."

"Sometimes I feel older than I am," Pam said with a laugh.

After Pam and Marcy's brunch, Josh took Brandi to get the car she would be using. He picked out a four wheel drive crossover that would accommodate all three kids plus some. Brandi felt special to be out and about with Josh in public, she felt even more special when she drove the new car home.

"Brandi Jensen, any relation to Frank Jensen?" Josh asked Brandi as they were swimming that night.

"He's my father," Brandi replied.

"I know Frank. He owns the outfitting store on the edge of town and he's on the city counsel," Josh explained to Pam.

"He's a church deacon too," Brandi added.

"We've been on the opposite sides of the fence on a couple of issues," Josh told them.

"I'm not surprised," Brandi admitted. "All I heard about when your bakery opened was how you were living in sin and that you guys were setting a bad example in the community."

"Really?" Pam asked feeling offended.

"Sounds about right. I understand Frank wants economic growth for Clearwater but he's willing to sacrifice too much to get it, environmentally speaking," Josh commented.

"He wants to bring back logging," Brandi told them.

"I'm aware."

"He'd have a coronary if he knew I was living here."

"Have your parents not seen Danny?" Pam asked.

"Not since he was first born when I tried to see them once," Brandi said sadly.

"We should invite them to the Fourth of July bar-b-que," Pam suggested.

"Actually, that's a good idea," Josh replied.

"I don't know that they would come," Brandi told them.

"Oh, they will. To refuse would look like bad manners and sour grapes. I'm working on a project that he has been opposing in part and he lost," Josh told her.

"What project?" Pam asked.

"I can't say right now baby girl. You'll find out." Pam had noticed Josh had several clandestine meetings he wouldn't discuss and evening phone calls lately.

Pam let it drop and instead had Brandi help her in chasing Josh around the pool to tickle him. As it turned out, Brandi was as ticklish as he was and Josh retaliated. Brandi admired how strong Josh was, she wished she could meet a man like him.

The following week went by quickly as everyone was busy. Pam started training Becca, whom she truly liked. She also hired a 16 year old pregnant girl, Sherry, who wasn't going to school on the condition she would either finish school or get her G.E.D. She was to run register and do coffees.

She also hired another man, Kerry, who had gone to culinary school for baking and specialized in cakes. He, like Marcy, was a fondant person. Marcy smiled at his debates with Pam who was a butter cream person.

Becca was learning faster than expected and her friendly Banter with everyone kept a light atmosphere in the bakery. She was surprised that Pam didn't have a way for people to order on line.

"I lived with a guy for three years who did websites and he taught me about things like that. Isn't your old man some kind of computer guru?" Becca asked Pam.

"Something like that," Pam replied with a laugh.

"We need to get on his ass then," Becca told her.

When Josh stopped in for lunch, Pam called Becca over to his table and introduced her to Josh, then they talked about setting up a web site where people could order on line.

"I'll send Justin over to help set it up," Josh told the women. Pam and Becca were excited and practically beamed.

Thursday Justin showed up at the bakery and they set things up. Pam was thrilled with the results. They also set up a face book page and twitter though Pam was not a twitter fan. On the whole she felt it was a waste of time for people who needed to get out more.

Friday was a bitter sweet day. Pam unveiled the new cookie bouquet line with everything from giant cookies decorated with sports teams to Disney characters. It was also Marcy's last day and it hung over them like a dark cloud. Pam tried to talk her into staying until after the Fourth which was less than two weeks away, but Marcy said she couldn't.

Meanwhile at home, Brandi was settling in. She loved Mel and Alicia and took great pleasure in taking care of them. She also grew closer to Josh and Pam, spending time with them every evening swimming. She was becoming used to seeing the couple together and the way they openly displayed their affection for each other.

She was growing accustomed to Pam including her in their horseplay as well. They truly did treat her like a member of the family. On the couple occasions when she had sat in the sauna with Pam, she had found Pam was very open and forthcoming when discussing intimate things. Brandi enjoyed the girl talk, something he had never had much of. She was also amazed by her relationship with Josh.

Saturday everyone from the bakery showed up for a farewell for Marcy. Pam tried to keep a brave face but she couldn't. She cried off and on all evening, so did Marcy. Becca noticed the way Marcy clung to Josh often.

She also noted the way he doted on all of the women, especially Marcy and Cindy. Pam either didn't notice or didn't care. Becca suspected it was the latter. Obviously, Pam was very secure in their relationship she thought.

"Take good care of them, they're very special people," Marcy told Brandi before she left.

"I will," Brandi promised.

Pam cried all night after everyone had gone home. Brandi felt helpless, wanting to comfort Pam and not knowing how. Josh finally told her to go get some sleep, Pam would probably be up all night.

"It was like this when mom and dad left too," Josh told her.

They next morning when Brandi came to the main house with Danny she found Josh in the kitchen getting breakfast for the girls.

"How's Pam?" She asked Josh.

"She's still in bed. You can go up," Josh told her.

Brandi set Danny in his highchair and went to check on Pam. She found her in bed curled up in a ball, Brandi could tell she was awake. She sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"How are you doing?" Brandi asked.

Pam motioned for her to come closer so Brandi slid next to her in bed. Pam hugged her tightly.

"I'll be OK," Pam replied with a deep sigh. They lay hugging each other for a few minutes.

"Alright, time to get my shit together," Pam finally said.

Pam was still wearing the clothes she had been wearing the previous day. She stripped out of them and put on clean panties and a sun dress. She skipped the bra. Brandi wasn't sure if she should leave when Pam started to dress but from what she knew of Pam, she stayed. Such things didn't bother her. Brandi took a moment to admire her figure, she was so gorgeous.

"Good morning Danny," Pam said, kissing the top of his head as she came into the kitchen. "And there's my golden girls," Pam continued, kissing them also.

"Hey baby girl. I didn't expect to see you yet, you only slept a couple of hours," Josh told her.

"Morning love," Pam kissed him long and passionately and held his head to her breasts. "I see daddy is making his usual Sunday morning mess."

Brandi would have been embarrassed if not for having seen similar displays often. She thought it seemed like the couple couldn't touch each other enough. After breakfast, the women cleaned up the kids and dishes, Josh suggested that they relax in the pool and sauna, he said he would watch the kids. Pam kissed him and thought it sounded like a nice idea.

Josh took the kids into the den to keep them entertained. Pam went into the pool and dropped her dress, she got in the pool and on a floating lounge chair. Brandi was self-conscious because she worried Josh would come in but Pam assured her it was OK as she stripped out of her shirt and shorts. Bras were something Brandi didn't worry about often with her little bitty nubs.

"Josh won't care about you being topless even if he did come in," Pam told her.

Brandi decided if it didn't bother them it wouldn't bother her. After they lounged in the pool for awhile, the two women headed for the sauna. Pam felt her stress melting from her in the heat.

"I was more worried about what you would think, than Josh," Brandi admitted to Pam as they talked. "As far as him seeing me topless. There isn't much for him to see."

"Oh, honey, it doesn't bother me. You could walk through the house buck ass naked in front of him and I wouldn't care," Pam told her.

"Why?"

"Because nothing would come between us. It doesn't matter what anyone does or doesn't do. You wouldn't be the first woman to go naked in front of us," Pam told her with a smile.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, Marcy for one. I could tell you stories."

"No kidding?" Brandi asked, intrigued by what stories Pam could tell.

"I'll tell you about it sometime. Your father is right, we're sinners," Pam told her with a playful grin.

"You're both good people, it doesn't matter what you do with your private life," Brandi told her. Pam just smiled.

"Let's go get cleaned up and join the rest of the family," Pam suggested.

The women showered, dressed and joined Josh. Pam told him she felt better giving him a kiss. The three sat and talked as the kids played. They found out that Brandi had worked for a period as a dancer at the strip club outside of town where her girlfriend worked. She was embarrassed by it.

"No need to feel embarrassed. You did what you needed to do to take care of Danny. There is no shame there," Pam told her.

"My parents would disagree," Brandi replied.

"We're not your parents," Josh reminded her.

"That's for certain. I knew they would be upset when I got pregnant, it was prom night but I didn't expect even they would go so far as to throw me out. They said I was a bad influence on my little sister," Brandi told them with a mixture of bitterness and sadness.

"You're with family now," Pam told her. Brandi smiled at her gratefully.

The fourth of July was a week away and Josh called Brandi's father to invite them to the annual bar-b-que. He accepted as Josh knew he would.

"They won't be happy when they see I'm here," Brandi informed him.

"We'll deal with it," Josh replied.

After dinner, Josh kept the kids entertained while the women cleaned. Brandi was on a step stool dusting the shelves that Josh kept their DVD collection on. On the top shelves she came across a few blank DVDs.

"What are these?" Brandi asked.

"Josh and I made a few home movies," Pam answered with a wink. "One of those is a home movie of us with Marcy. I told you I could tell you stories."

"I can't wait to hear them," Brandi replied with a smile. She winked back at Pam.

Friday was the Fourth of July and Pam was looking forward to it as she and Josh always took a week off following the Fourth. She felt like she really needed it. Pam gave all of her employees a week off after six months and two weeks after two years. Cindy was taking a week off after Pam. She was glad the two new people were coming along splendidly. She even enjoyed the banter between her and Kerry over cakes. She had come to adore him.

Brandi had completely settled in and was growing closer to Pam and Josh. She felt a fierce loyalty to the family. The day of the Fourth, Pam kept the bakery closed. She always kept the bakery closed on the Fourth, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years and gave her employees a paid day off. She paid double time for Memorial day and Labor day as well. Labor day weekend was also the town's Fall Festival.

This year there was a houseful for the annual bar-b-que. Besides for the usual guests, everyone from the bakery was coming, except Sherry. She was spending it with her family who were far more supportive and Brandi's had been. Her parents had been happy when she told them of Pam's condition of finishing school or getting her GED and they agreed whole heartedly.

Josh and Pam were both impressed with how efficiently Brandi organized things. Everything Josh and Pam needed to keep guests happy were at their finger tips. Plus she made certain all three kids were fed and looked after. She was constantly at Josh's side making sure the grill never ran out. She kept coolers full of ice and drinks, letting Pam to play hostess.

Frank Jensen expressed his displeasure that he hadn't been told Brandi would be there and was even less happy when Josh informed him that she worked for them and lived on the property. He showed no interest in talking to her or seeing Danny. Josh was pleased to see that Brandi's mother showed a little more concern, she even held Danny for a few minutes.

As the afternoon wore on, Pam noticed Josh was doing a lot of talking to Frank, the mayor, the chief, and another counsel member. She wondered what was afoot but she knew Josh would tell her when he could.

"I noticed your old man is quite the politician," Becca said to Pam.

"He has been lately. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the city counsel before long. He practically runs the town now," Pam said proudly.

"Really?"

"He's in the middle of everything and nothing happens without his and I.T.'s support."

"He really dotes on the women here too, especially Brandi and Cindy," Becca continued.

"Give it time and he'll be doting on you too," Pam replied with a smile.

"That doesn't bother you?" Becca asked.

"It would bother me if he didn't. Every woman should have a champion," Pam replied with a smile.

"I love you more everyday," Becca told her while slipping her arm around Pam's waist.

Becca had a way of naturally inspiring camaraderie and closeness without forcing it, she often said exactly what was on her mind but because of her personality it never seemed out of place or inappropriate.

"My father doesn't look too happy," Brandi commented when she walked up to Pam and Becca.

"My guess is Josh. He's been up to something for awhile now," Pam told her.

When it came time to head for the fireworks, Brandi had the kids loaded in the car. Pam told her the bar-b-que had been a great success, Brandi had to agree. Afterwards, Becca came back to go swimming with them. Pam and Brandi got the kids to bed, then they all met in the pool area.

"So what was that all about today?" Pam asked Josh as they swam and played in the pool.

"You really want to know?" Josh asked.

"Yes, stop being an asshole," Pam told him playfully.

"You hear that Brandi? My wife is cussing me out."

Pam swatted Josh on the butt.

"Follow me everyone," Josh told them, getting out of the pool.

They followed Josh into the dining room table. He sat Pam down at the table and told them to wait there a minute. Becca and Brandi both admired his body as he walked away. Pam noticed but just smiled at them. He came back carrying a bunch of papers.

Josh placed a paper in front of Pam. "This is the deed to your old cabin, we own it now," Josh told her.

"What do you mean?"

"We bought it and all of the surrounding cabins and land," Josh told her.

"Why?"

"These are the papers for your non-profit organization I filed for you. You're the president and CEO," Josh said laying more papers in front of Pam.

"Josh, I promise if you don't start explaining there will be no nooky, no blowjob, not even a hand job in your near future," Pam told him feeling exasperated. Both Becca and Brandi choked with laughter.

"She doesn't mean it, she couldn't hold out," Josh told them.

"That's true, but none the less," Pam admitted.

"OK, remember that the city wants a bike path and hiking trail that goes from the city park to Clearwater falls?"

"Yes, my meadow."

"Exactly. Well before I.T. commits funds for the project I wanted an environmental impact study to find the best way of doing it and keep the area pristine, something Brandi's dad didn't like. He felt it was an unnecessary expense."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.