BBW: Adventures on Vacation - Cover

BBW: Adventures on Vacation

by Diamondback

Copyright© 2012 by Diamondback

True Story Sex Story: a long overdue honeymoon between my bbw wife and myself to the Dominican Republic turns into an adventure in sexual experimentation with other men for her. warning: long story!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex   Slow   .

My wife and I married when she was 24, and at the time we were too broke to afford a nice honeymoon. So after about a year, we were able to scrimp and save enough to go on a vacation. We decided on going to an all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic for about a week and a half.

We were both quite excited as we pulled into the resort after a very long plane trip. We quickly got acquainted with where everything in the resort was, and dropped our bags in the room to have a look around, especially the beach and pool. This being our first trip out of the US, I do have to say that some things were rather eye opening.

As the Dominican Republic caters mostly to Europeans during the time of year we were there, the first thing we noticed was how many women were going topless. As someone who rarely goes to strip clubs, seeing lots of women of various shapes and sizes walking around casually with nothing above the waist was probably making me grin. Of course, the part that really got me excited was wondering if I could get my wife to do the same.

"Forget it," I heard her say, almost as if on cue.

"What?"

"I know what you are thinking. I'm not gonna do it," she replied.

As I've stated in past chapters, my wife is a bigger girl and has never really been the showoff type. Still, I could tell by her town that she wasn't dead set against the idea. Of course, in the back of my mind, I wondered if I could get her to do the one thing I'd wanted her to do for years-sleep with another man. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but as of yet I'd never been able to get her to do it, outside of just role-playing the idea. But maybe now being here miles away from anyone we knew and no chance of every seeing any of the people around us ever again, would she finally do it?

That night we ate at the resort and followed that with a walk on the beach. One of the perks of an all inclusive resort is that all the alcohol was free and we planned on taking full advantage of the offer. That being said, my wife had easily finished 3 or 4 mixed drinks at dinner, so our walk on the beach was mostly her stumbling some and giggling from time to time.

The beach was fairly empty with only the occasional couple or person walking nearby. And aside from the resort lights, the beach was pretty dark. At one point, we walked over to a nearby walkway and my wife leaned against one of the supports. I can tell the mix of the atmosphere and the alcohol were having quite the effect on her. She smiled playfully at me and pulled me closer. I looked into her big brown eyes and leaned in, kissing her deep my hands around her back. She in turn ran her hands over my shoulders as we kissed.

Soon I started to run my hands through her long dark brown hair and feeling adventurous, I let my hands drift down to her breasts. At first she playfully batted my hands away, but after a couple more attempts she let my hands explore. I could tell her nipples were hard even under the fabric.

That night she had worn a light cotton dress with just a couple of spaghetti straps on her shoulders. I pushed the straps down, and as I did her ample breasts came into view. Wasting no time I leaned down planting kisses all over them. I could tell she was looking around nervously but after a moment I saw her eyes close. He pouty lips puffed out as I sucked and licked on her breasts. I knew she was getting excited.

As I continued to work on her breasts I let a hand go up her dress and soon found the front of her panties to be quite damp. This caused me to moan and my cock started to get hard. I moved her panties aside and soon began to glide my finger over he swollen clit.

Surprisingly instead of stopping me I felt her open her legs a little more. A few minutes more of this attention to her body and I could feel her starting to convulse a little. Suddenly I heard her moan loud as she held onto the walkway support for stability and came hard on my finger, her pussy gushing as she came hard.

After a few seconds she pushed me away and straightened up her dress, sliding the straps back up. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I didn't have to wait long. She looked along both ends of the beach and saw only a few people on either side, far in the distance. With that she pulled me around till I was leaning on the walkway support.

She quickly dropped to her knees, and I knew what was coming next. She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down fast, and without a word slipped my cock into her warm wet mouth.

She started to bob her head back and forth quickly as I watched her mouth work on my swollen cock. Every once in a while a person would walk by farther down on the beach, but I couldn't tell if anyone could see us or not. Not that I cared of would even have told her if they did. I placed my hands on her head and started to fuck her mouth.

I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate as I watched her suck me out here for anyone who walked by to see.

Her hands were on my balls and soon I felt my cock throb. I knew I was close as I started to breathe heavier. The sight of her sucking my dick, kneeling on the sand after I just fingered her was more than my mind could handle and I started to groan.

Usually when she is giving me a blowjob and I get ready to come she takes it out of her mouth and uses her hand to finish me. She is not big on the taste after all.

But for some reason, between the alcohol, the scenery, and her recent orgasm, she continued to suck my cock even after I told her I was going to come. In fact she moaned and started going faster.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I grabbed her head and started to pump my cock in her mouth for all it was worth. After a couple more strokes I pushed forward deep into her mouth as one of the strongest orgasms of my life racked my body. I looked down as I started to pump shot after shot of come into her mouth.

Her eyes looked up into mine as I filled her mouth with hot spicy come. It took every ounce of control to keep from screaming with pleasure. And best of all, I could tell she was swallowing it all.

I continued to pump her mouth as my orgasm subsided.

Since I rarely get this kind of opportunity, I was going to make sure she got every drop in her mouth. I panted as I squeezed the last of my salty come onto her lips, which she licked off hungrily. She gave the head a couple more kisses before starting to stand up. I grabbed her hands and helped her off the sand, the alcohol still causing her to be off balance. We stumbled back to our room, where we collapsed into bed, exhausted and buzzed.

The next morning, we awoke shortly after sunrise and headed to the buffet at the resort. After the prior night's activities, we were both famished. We helped ourselves to the huge selection of delicious local food, and then headed back to the room to put on our bathing suits and head to the pool. While changing, I took the opportunity to paw at my wife, hoping for a quickie before we went back out. Smiling, she only pushed my hands away playfully before putting on her bathing suit, a fairly conservative one piece that still did little to hide her ample breasts. Being a larger woman, she is self conscious about her body, even though she knows I love that she is bigger anyway. BBWs are my weakness, after all.

We arrived at the pool to see quite a few people either in or near the water. The whole area was landscaped beautifully, topped off with a swim-up bar and a Jacuzzi hidden around some plants at one of the far corners. Also, because of the locale I suppose, a number of women were sunbathing topless. I of course found great pleasure in that. My wife must have notice the grin on my face as she pushed me gently.

"Get your tongue back in your mouth", she said playfully.

"Hey, you can have your own eye candy" I replied, pointing to the many rather physically handsome men walking around in tight speedos, some with rather obvious bulges. It was apparent that most of the people at the resort this time of year were from Europe, judging from the dress and accents of the people around the pool.

We found a pair of chairs nearby and dropped our towels before entering the pool. We both slid in quickly and found the water warm but not so much that it was unpleasant like a bathtub. We both swam around some, playfully splashing and kissing, carefree.

Often she would wrap her legs around my waist underwater, rubbing her swimsuit-covered pussy against my trunks. I would have to push her away sometimes, just to get my erection to subside.

After some splashing under the hot sun, we decided to swim over to the bar. We both sat down on the stools in the water, and looked over our drink options.

Being as the resort was all inclusive, we knew our drinks were free. And even though it was a little early in the morning, we both decided to start drinking already. It was a vacation, after all. I ordered a Presidente, the official beer of the Dominican Republic, and my wife ordered a Sex on the Beach. The bartender, who obviously knew how to work a customer, gave my wife a grin and a wink, and went off to make her beverage. He returned shortly and proceeded to chat it up with us, asking where we were from, etc. But I could tell that as we were talking, his eyes were mostly on my wife.

Even though she is a bigger girl, she is very cute and does from time to time catch men's eyes, more than likely from guys who like their women on the larger side, like me. Our bartender apparently approved, as he definitely showered my wife with attention, talking mostly to her and flirting slyly. For her part, she ate it up and obviously enjoyed the attention from what I have to admit was a rather good looking guy. He was fit and tan, and had lived in the DR all his life. I could tell she enjoyed the view of this toned guy in just his trunks, his tanned athletic body moving effortless around the bar mixing drinks for customers. And I don't doubt he was appreciating her breasts as well. I had to chuckle and after a minute I decided to swim off, leaving them to chat.

I have to admit, I enjoyed watching the two of them from a distance. I could tell they were flirting, judging by her body language, which was a little shocking to be honest. She had never acted like this, at least with me around. Not that I minded. Like a lot of men, I often fantasized about my wife with other men.

But to see her actually flirting gave me such an erection that I had to swim to the far end of the bar just to have something else to focus on.

After a few minutes, my wife left the bar area and said goodbye to her new bartending friend, and to my surprise I even saw that their hands looked to be touching as she swam away. I could have been mistaking it for just a friendly gesture, but something told me it was definitely more than just being a good bartender or a local custom. As she swam over I could tell she had a smile on her face, and as she came up to me, her drink in her hand, she planted a big kiss on my lips. And even more, it seemed like she was even panting a little. I must have had a rather shit-eating grin on my face, because after she broke of the kiss she looked at me innocently.

"What?", she asked, batting her eyes and taking a drink.

"Nothing", I replied, shaking my head, still smiling. "I see you made a new friend".

I motioned over to the bar. "Yes, he's very nice" she said, obviously trying to downplay the obvious flirting that I had seen.

"Yes, I'm sure he is" I replied, raising my eyebrows mischievously. She rolled her eyes playfully and splashed me before swimming over to the pool ladder nearest our towels. I watched as she climbed out of the pool, the water clinging to her suit making her outfit tighter. She toweled off a little before setting her lounge chair back to recline and laid down to get some sun. As I glanced over to the bar, I could tell her new friend had been watching her get out.

I swam around for a while longer before climbing out of the pool myself. I my lounger back as well, lying down next to her. Her eyes were closed as she lay on her back, and my eyes wondered over her body. I could just make out her nipples under her suit, and I bended my legs up so as to hide the erection I was starting to get. A glance down to the bar revealed that her friend was still checking her out from time to time. That's when I got a sneaky idea that make my cock even more stiff.

"Hey honey" I said. She stirred a little. "I was thinking. Since most of the other women here are sunbathing topless, you should too".

She sighed in that tone that obviously was her "you're such a perv" response. I knew I had to up the ante to let her know I was serious.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Please? For me?". Her eyes opened and she looked at me for a moment. I could tell she was trying to tell if I was serious or not. After all, she was not exactly the exhibitionist type, give her body. But I gave her my most genuine smile, giving her a final nudge of "come on".

She looked around, and indeed most of the women were topless, and luckily they were of all shapes, sizes and ages. "See? Just about every one of them is doing it. Come on, I like showing you off, you know that". I guess that did it, because she sat up, took one last look around then reached back, untying the straps behind her neck. She then slid them off her arms, and tugged the suit down until her milky pale breasts came into view. My eyes lit up seeing them out in the open like this, and my cock throbbed again. She pushed the suit down until it was well below her chest, and then quickly laid back down, sighing softly.

"Happy?" she asked, her eyes closing again.

"Very" I replied. Luckily I had my sunglasses on, for I quickly looked over to the bar. Sure enough, there was the bartender, his eyes zeroing in on her exposed tits. I smiled to myself, and laid down beside my wife, still trying to hide my aching cock.

After sitting out for a while tanning, my wife sat up slowly, stretching and yawned. I leaned over looking, knowing for sure that she was pushing her tits out for everyone to see. She smacked her lips noisily, and stated, "I'm thirsty", and started pulling her top up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to go get a drink" she replied.

"But, why are you putting your top back on?" I said.

"Uhm, cause I don't want to be sticking my tits in the bartender's face?" she replied sarcastically. As she started to pull the straps up behind her head, I grabbed her hands.

"No, don't. Leave it down. Seriously", I said, looking at her earnestly.

"Are ... are you serious? You really want me going over to the bartender topless?" she replied, eyes wide.

I gulped deep, not sure what I was getting into here. "Yes" I finally squeaked out. She looked at me for a few moments, not sure if I was sincere and not sure if she could do it. She looked over at the bar, her pal busily mixing drinks for a few people sitting around.

"Well, ok. If you are sure." With that, she let her top fall back down around her off of her breasts, and she climbed down the ladder and strode through the water to the bar.

I leaned back in my chair, but my eyes were glued to the scene only a few feet away from me. She sat down on the stool nearest the edge of the pool, and was quickly joined by the bartender, grinning from ear to ear. He was trying not to look, but it was obvious he was eyeing her large tits as the bobbed in the water.

I couldn't make out their conversation, but I could tell they were enjoying each other's company from the laughing and smiles.

It was an incredible sight, seeing my wife bare from the waist up while a strange man stood just on the other side of a bar obviously enjoying the view.

She sat there for quite a while as other guests came and went from the bar, all of them barely noticing my wife, though the occasional guy did sneak a peek as they waited on their drink. In that time, I did notice that my wife was putting away a lot of the colorful mixed drinks her friend sat in front of her on the bar. As time went on, her laughing became louder and her movements more flirtatious. She didn't drink a lot, so I knew that all that alcohol was having a pretty big effect on her.

Soon, her friend's shift was over at the bar, and he packed up his stuff and they talked for a few more minutes as the new bartender got his things together for the evening. Before he left, I saw her friend lean in closer to her, almost whispering something. She leaned closer to him as well, and I could tell they were trying to talk very silently. Every once in a while, they looked back at me, which made my cock jump a little, wondering what they possibly could be discussing. Was he asking her out? Was she saying she was even married, or not? It was hard to tell, but as he talked into her ear for one last second, to my amazement he planted a kiss on her cheek, slowly and gently. Then he leaned back, grabbed his things, waved goodbye to my wife, and left the bar area.

My wife sat there for a second longer, probably trying to figure out everything that he had probably said and done, and then slid off the barstool back into the water. She moved to the ladder, and a little clumsily climbed out of the pool. I could tell all that alcohol was doing a lot to her system. She giggles as she came over, her tits still swaying a little, her dark pink nipples hard and excited. I could smell the alcohol on her breath too as she started putting her bathing suit back on again.

It was starting to get dark at this point, and I asked her what she wanted to do next, maybe grab some dinner at the buffet or whatever. Without hesitation, she said "Let's go over to the massage cabanas". I looked at her suspiciously. These were the little open air rooms that dotted the areas between the resort and the beach that were for the free massages the hotel offered.

It basically consisted of a 3 bamboo walls with the openings draped in a gauzy cloth for privacy, a semicircular booth for sitting, and a massage table and a small counter attached to the wall with massage supplies.

My interest piqued, I nodded ok and we headed out to the boardwalk. As we walked hand in hand, she told me that at night the cabanas are not used by the staff and are more or less for the use of the guests to do, well, "whatever", as she put it. I asked her how she knew this and she replied that the bartender had told her. I also noticed that as we walked, she would occasionally look around as if she were searching for someone.

Still heavily buzzed, we found an abandoned cabana and she stumbled inside, giggling. I followed her in, checking out the privacy for what I thought at first was going to be a little spontaneous fun. There was a low watt bulb overhead that barely illuminated the room, just enough to see but no one outside could. We looked around for a second, then suddenly she wheeled around to me and threw her arms around me, kissing me hard. Taken aback, I quickly steadied myself and returned the kiss, my tongue parting her pouty lips and sliding into her warm wet mouth. My hands quickly moved to her breasts as I started to massage them over her bathing suit. She moaned, her hands now leaving my shoulders and finding the front of my shorts, squeezing my quickly hardening cock. I moaned as well, tasting the alcohol on her breath, our hands fondling each other like teenagers.

She eventually broke off the kiss and whispered into my ear, "I want a massage". She gave me a wicked look and took couple of steps back, turning her back to me. With a stare that could melt steel, she looked over her shoulder as she undid the straps of her bathing suit. She then started to peel her bathing suit off, as I watched her bare back come into view, then her voluptuous ass and finally her thick thighs and calves. She let the suit drop to the ground and then turned to face me.

My cock ached now, seeing her standing completely naked in the cabana, with people close enough around us that I could hear them walking down the path or in the neighboring cabanas. She went over to massage table, going up the steps and onto the table on her hands and knees. She sat there for a moment, giving me her best sexy glance, her tits swaying under her, her large ass pushed up in the air. I quickly went up to her, giving her a deep kiss, our tongues twisting around each other.

"You like the view?" she whispered softly into my mouth.

"Oh my god baby, you look sooo good right now" I panted back. I reached under her, rubbing one of her breasts as it hung there.

"Ah ah. Massage first, big boy" she said, shaking her head. With that, she laid down on the table on her stomach. I looked around and quickly grabbed a bottle of massage oil. I started to drizzle it onto her back and ass, and then went to work rubbing it in. I rubbed the oil into her back and legs, spending a good bit if time working on her beautiful ass. Every once in a while I would let my oil-covered finger slide between her ass, letting the finger work a little bit each time into her tight anus. Each time I did she would let out a little moan, her legs opening a bit each time. Even from where I was touching, I could feel the heat from her pussy underneath.

Shortly she rolled over, letting me get to work on her front. Her breasts were erect now, pointy little nips on top of her half dollar sized areolas. Her legs opened a little, given me a little view of her freshly shaven pussy. I quickly drizzled oil on the front and began to massage it in everywhere, starting with her shoulders before I started to work my way down. Her eyes were closed, a contented smile on her lips. I started to work the oil over her breasts, and as I did I started to pull and tweak on the nipple, making her gasp every once in a while. Her breasts are very sensitive, so I know this was having the desired effect.

As I rubbed her breasts, I got the strange feeling we were being watched. I looked up from her and glanced over at the entrance to the cabana, and to my shock there stood the bartender! I looked at him wide eyed, not sure what to do. My eyes were on him there, while his went between me and my naked wife on the table. He gave me a innocent smile, as if asking for something. Suddenly I realized what they had been whispering about, and why she had waited till the end of his shift to go find the cabanas, and why he had told her about them!

I gulped. This was turning into, after all, the fantasy I had always had; to see my wife with another man. But would she really do it? Would it even go that far? What if it WASN'T planned?!

Would she freak out? A thousand thoughts raced through my head in those few seconds. But after what felt like an eternity, I took a deep breath and motioned for him to come over to the table. He walked quietly over, his eyes feasting on my naked wife on the table. She still had her eyes closed, and as far as I knew hadn't seen him come in.

I leaned over to him, and said as quietly as I could, "Massage her. Take my place. Just don't say anything". He gave me a look, obviously to make sure that was really what I wanted. I gulped, nodding. I took my hands off my wife's body and his replaced mine seamlessly. I watched for a few seconds as his hands moved over her breasts, rubbing the nipples. He continued to work on her torso as I went to sit down in a nearby chair to enjoy the view, and because my legs were wobbly from being so nervous. I sat down behind him and watched his hands as they traveled over her body.

I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest as his hands expertly worked their way on her, kneading and rubbing her voluptuously pale body. I almost gasped loudly as I watched him move down to work on the lower half of her body. He started with her feet and calves but quickly worked up to her thighs. From the angle I was sitting it was a little hard to tell, but I was pretty sure from his hand positions that now he was working the oil between her legs. Sure enough, her legs opened slightly and he massaged her inner thighs.

Unable to sit that far away any longer, I went and stood just behind him, watching him work over his shoulder. His hands expertly rubbed her inner thighs, working slowly towards her bare pussy. I glanced up her body, noticing though that her eyes were still closed, her lips were slightly parted in a way that I knew he was getting the desired effect. Soon his hands moved up even more until ever so lightly his fingertips found her pussy.

She gasped as he lightly flicked her pink lips, obviously engorged and excited from all the attention. He placed his hand over her mound and easily slid a finger between her lips. She parted her legs a little more now, her feet now swinging on either side of table. His finger began to massage her clit while he slid a finger into her well-oiled pussy with his other hand.

She began to moan louder now and as I glanced down at her face again, I could see that her eyes were open!

I stood motionless, not sure what to do. She looked up at us, and our eyes locked. She had that glazed, faraway look she always had when she was turned on. For her part she didn't say anything and she didn't try and stop him, she just looked up at me as her friend continued to work on her pussy.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, after all these years. I had dreamed of this day for so long, and here it was finally happening in front of me. But I still had to wonder if she would actually go all the way with him. I hoped she did, while at the same time nervously wanting her not to. I'm sure the alcohol was helping, and maybe it was the exotic locale. But maybe even she had finally decided that she had wanted to be with another man too. But as I stood there, watching this man massage my wife's body, I knew I was enjoying this no matter what happened.

After a few more minutes of massaging my wife's pussy, she reached down placed a hand on his side. He stopped and looked down at her face and their eyes met. They just stared at each other for a few moments, just as she and I had so many times over the years. Then he leaned over, and kissed her. I was awestruck.

My wife's lips had only touched mine for so long that I felt like I was watching some other couple, and not her and him, kissing.

It seemed so foreign or alien to me, like a dream.

I stood beside him as I watched them kiss. It was amazing to see, his darker skin and short curly hair, her pale face and long raven mane. His hands left her pussy and cupped her face as her arms went around his shoulders. They kissed for quite a while before she broke off the kiss, and he stood back up, gazing down at her. She put a finger into the side of his shorts and pulled her arm upward, motioning for him to stand closer to the top of the table. He did so, his crotch now inches from her face. She turned her head to her side, staring at the obvious bulge in his shorts.

She reached over and began to unbutton his shorts. I stood there silently as she unzipped them slowly, gently. As she got down to the end of the zipper, his cock dropped out. I was in awe as it was quite large, maybe 8 or 9 inches long. Definitely a lot larger than mine. My wife for her part stared at it momentarily before reaching up with her hand closest to it and began to softly rub it. He moaned gruffly, and took a step closer to her face on the table. She looked at it for a moment and then without a word placed her lips around the tip. He gasped and his head went back, his eyes closed in lust.

She leaned over more now still on her back, trying to get more of his cock into her eager mouth. For his part, he began to lean in more to her mouth, and started to slowly piston his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were locked on his waist and chiseled stomach in front of her, a faraway look as she slurped and licked on his cock. With his free hands he pushed his shorts down and off his legs and kicked them off and then went back to massaging her breasts as she sucked him. Her hand went up and held his cock steady, rubbing whatever she couldn't get in her mouth. Sometimes her hand went down, feeling his balls underneath, rubbing them gently.

Kicking myself out of my trance, I decided to finally get in on some of the action. As she sucked him and he massaged her breasts, I moved my hands down to her pussy and began to rub her as he had been doing earlier. Her legs once again went open and I found her pussy practically dripping, even without the massage oil. Her pussy lips and clit were harder than I had ever felt them before, and I could tell that she could come very quickly if I kept touching her. I tried to keep a slow steady pace as I rubbed, not wanting to go to fast. Even so, I could hear her moaning and could see her chest heaving up and down as her mouth began to move quicker on his cock.

Suddenly she pushed him away, gasping. She took a couple of deep breathes before panting, "I want him to fuck me". We all looked at each other for a second and they both looked at me waiting.

This was it. Was I going to let it happen? Could I really do it?

I looked around the cabana one last time getting my resolve and nodded emphatically yes. He walked down to the end of the table and began to climb up the steps. My wife opened her legs wide and he climbed on the table, kneeling between them. I watched as his hard red cock shined with her saliva, bobbing between her legs. I could tell it was swollen and aching for release, just as mine was, still in my shorts. He stared lustfully as her bald fat pussy, and I reached between her legs and spread her pussy with my fingers, letting him see how wet she was inside. With that, he leaned in, holding his cock in his hand and began to rub it on her clit. She jumped a couple of times, grabbing the table for support as he teased her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.