Marion
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man, his mother in law, their mutual needs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   InLaws  

The following morning saw me up early and readying myself for work when Marion appeared with a cup of coffee and a plate of toast for me. She was also smiling if looking a little tousled and tired.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome Fen." She replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "Hope you have a good day."

"No way will it be as good as last night." I quipped.

Marion blushed, then leaned in to kiss me.

"We'll have to be careful." She said. "It was so good, but Elaine might have heard or gone wandering and I don't want her finding out."

I nodded, that was always a risk, but I was also determined to enjoy Marion again as for all I was straying, it felt safer keeping it in the family. We both equally had something to lose if caught.

I returned Marion's kiss, her breath heavy and scented through sleep, yet still enticing. My hands roved over her robe and caressed her figure as we indulged in our desire for each other, passion and caution warring with each other until throwing caution to the wind, I lifted Marion up to sit on the kitchen benchtop whilst her hands frantically undid my belt and dropped my jeans and underwear. I slid open her robe and my arms held her close whilst her nimble fingers guided my cock to her waiting channel. One good hard thrust and I slid into her hot wet pussy bringing a gasp of pleasure from her lips. Not having a lot of time my hips pounded my cock into her as fast and as hard as I could bringing small muffled cries of pleasure from Marion until she stiffened and bit hard down onto my shoulder as an orgasm washed over her and within seconds my own flooded her pussy to leave me feeling drained and very satisfied.

"You naughty man." Breathed Marion. "After all we said."

"I know, but you looked so good." I replied.

She slipped down off the bench and grabbed some tissues to hold my offering from dripping onto the floor and gently cuffed me on the shoulder.

"Eat your breakfast and go to work." She said. "Otherwise I might just decide to keep you here all day."

Work was a lot harder than it should have been, my mind was in a turmoil as guilt, desire and a sense of wonder in the change of my relationship with Marion caused my attention to frequently wander. Luckily I wasn't doing anything complex and the measure twice before cutting rule was ingrained into my head since my apprenticeship.

On getting home, I found Elaine downstairs for one sitting in a well padded chair looking very white and frail.

"I tried to stop her." Said Marion. "But she's as stubborn as I am."

"You should take more care my Lady." I spoke softly to her.

"I just get so bored." Elaine said with a tear in her eye.

We both fussed over her and made sure she was comfortable.

"You two seem to be getting on a lot better." Elaine said.

"We had a bit of a heart to heart last night." I replied. "Got a few things out in the open and decided that we were just misunderstanding each other."

"Fen isn't quite the monster I was determined he was." Marion joked. "I'm just sorry it took so long to see, I did make things difficult at times didn't I?"

"At times." I said utterly deadpan. Only to get a smack off both the lady's.

We enjoyed a lovely meal courtesy of Marion and sat and chatted for a while before I carefully lead Elaine back to bed.

"I'm so glad you and Mum have settled your differences." Elaine said.

"We just started off on the wrong foot and never got around to sorting it out." I said. "Silly really, but that's all in the past now I hope."

"I'm just glad someone's being nice to her." Said Elaine. "She won't do anything about dad and struggles to cope with Chris and Christine taking advantage of her."

"Well at least whilst she's here I can try to make her life a little more fun." I said.

"Good." She replied as I tucked her in and made sure the various books, remote's and the hand bell were all within reach. Though I suspected she was just going to sleep judging by her eyes and the yawns.

Downstairs Marion was clearing stuff away and tidying up. I helped with the dishes and we made sure everything was put away properly before returning to the sofa. We simply cuddled each other for a while and discussed the next days agenda, which was pretty much the same as today's.

"I'm so sorry for the grief I caused you in the past Fen." Marion eventually said. "I just don't know why but I suspect I was jealous of both of you."

"Jealous?" I said.

"You were so happy and I wasn't, that and I couldn't help wondering just what you were like in bed." Marion replied. "Combine that with guilt and repression over those feelings and you have me summed up."

"Just glad that coffee table got in the way." I mused. "Otherwise we'd still be trying to get one over each other."

Marion stretched up to kiss me.

"Yes, I'm glad we did." She said.

Our kisses gradually became more and more passionate and our hands roamed freely over each other on the outside of our clothing. Marion finally unbuttoned my jeans and slid down the zip. Her hand snaked down and took hold of my cock and gently squeezed and stroked it before slipping down onto her knees and tugging down my clothing.

"I've never done this for any man." She said.

She then lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth, flicking her tongue around the tip and its crest before drawing her lips down and up the shaft to repeat again. For someone who hadn't done this before she clearly had natural talent and it didn't take long before my body responded.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

But Marion just kept on sucking and licking until my cock exploded my cum into her mouth, whereupon she just swallowed it down, something Elaine would never do.

"Mmmmm nice." She said licking her lips. "Wasn't sure what to expect, but not bad at all."

"Wow that was superb!" I said.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Marion said.

"You have a natural talent there." I said as she blushed slightly.

We kissed again and this time I was the one doing the undressing, slipping my hands up Marion's skirt to draw down her panties. She's obviously been busy down there as the untrimmed muff was now neatly trimmed and looking very spruce with the slit glistening with moisture.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.