The Rescue Mission - Cover

The Rescue Mission

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a young man who loses his first love and finds another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Slow  

I had given my brother a general guideline as to the qualifications for entering the program. They had to be homeless, drug-free, and between the ages of sixteen and eighteen. I didn't think I could handle a druggy by myself, and if they were younger than 16 they would be in the program to long; if they were older they were already adults and there were other agencies out there that they could go to for help. I wanted them when they were still of high school age so that I could get them back in the educational system maybe even through college. The money for their room and board would come from my personal funds so that no one could accuse me of living off the not for profit foundation. The funds that came in from private contributions would be used to pay for their education expenses. All tuition bills would come to me for approval and be paid by that educational fund.

One week later I had my first girl. Bill had called me the night before with the news that he had picked up a girl from the streets early that evening. That she fit the profile and that she was in a holding cell for the night. The next morning he picked her up and drove her to my house. He stayed while I conducted a short interview. I found out, her name was Katie; she was almost seventeen years old, that she had run away from home in Alabama three months before. That she had been heading to California when she ran out of money. She was stuck here with no money, no friends, and had been begging on the streets for handouts. She was a scared little girl. When I suggested that we call her parents she freaked out on us.

"No, please I can't go back there. Please don't send me back, Please I'll do anything you ask."

"Easy, easy, no one is going to send you back."

When was the last time you were in school? What grade?

"Three months ago, I was a junior. I always got good grades."

"Ok, here is what is going to happen; we're going to try to get you enrolled into school here in September as a senior. You will stay here. You'll have your own room. We will eat together and study together. You will decide whether or not you want to go to college. If you decide to go, all your room, board and tuition and books will be paid for. If you decide that college is not for you, I will help you get a job and set you up in an apartment. At that point you will be expected to live on your own. I will always be available for you, but you will have to do it on your own. The alternative is that Officer Carpenter will return you to where he picked you up last night and you will be on your own. What do you say?"

"Thank you, I won't let you down."

"Good. Now, first things first; do you have any spare clothes?"

"Yes, another pair of jeans and a football jersey."

"Good. Give me them. I'll put them in the wash, while you go take a shower. Then, after you've shower we'll go shopping for some new clothes."

I led her to her bedroom, showed her how to work the shower. I was a little amused as I heard her shut and lock the doors to the bathroom. I guess three months on the streets had taught her to be wary of everyone. I said goodbye to Bill.

"Jack I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."

"So do I, Bill, So do I."

So began my first rescue. I was able to get Katie enrolled in high school, after I got a copy of her transcript from her old school. It's amazing what a little money in the right hands can do. She was a good student and did well. I never asked why she left home, and she never offered to tell me. But I knew it must have been something bad. This was a good kid: not a trouble maker, nor a wild one out of control.

One night, after a particularly tough evening of homework; it was tough for me because it had been almost ten years since I had to do homework, I told Katie I was calling it a night.

"Go ahead, Uncle Jack, I'll close up after I watch a little TV."

I went to room, brushed my teeth, took of my clothes and climbed into bed. I had gotten used to sleeping only in my briefs. Sleep came quickly. I had a wonderful dream about Michelle. We were in bed after making love, I was holding her, we were naked, spooned together, and everything about it was so detailed. I could almost feel the heat of her body against mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.