Craving Experience - Cover

Craving Experience

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I watched over my neighbor's place while they were gone and discovered that their college-aged son has a thing for older women, even some pictures of me sunning topless last summer. Naughty boy, I decided to teach him a thing or two…even three.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Over Christmas and New Years, our neighbors took a holiday in the warmer climes, I certainly can't blame them, here in Wisconsin, it's cold.

Their son, Rick, just gone off to college was not expected to be around with any consistency so they asked me if I would water plants and bring in the mail and such which I was happy to do. They had always been good neighbors which, these days, is quite a happy circumstance.

So, I was generally taking care of things and right after New Years, I went over one afternoon and did my few chores and was checking around the house when I walked by their son's room. The computer was on but I knew I was there alone, so I went in and looked at the screen.

On it was a page open of videos and it was obvious that they were some kind of sex-porn videos.

It had been a search, someone, well, it must have been Rick, it was his room, has searched for 'young man older woman' and had come up with this raft of videos.

There was no one in the house so I sat down and watched some of them.

Well, I'd never tried looking at porn before and, my, it sure was graphic. I was a bit nervous that Rick might come back so I kept my ear out and the sound low while I watched one after another.

I had my slacks open at the waist and my hand down in my panties and got off very well watching these hot videos. They were really quite different from one another but all hot and all depicting younger men having sex with older women. I realized that I'd no doubt stumbled upon Rick's fetish, his preoccupation and fascination for older women.

Then, I saw it ... a folder on the computer screen marked, 'Maureen.'

I opened it and there were five files with JPEG on the end. I knew enough that these were photos. So, I opened one and there I was.

It was a picture of me last summer in my back yard wearing my black two-piece bathing suit. I opened the next one and it was the same except I was lying down on the blanket I often used to sun myself. I opened the third one and there I was with my top off. He'd gotten a picture of me with my boobs out getting some sun.

Sneaky little bastard, I thought.

The last two were also of me with my top off. I'd seen enough so now I put his computer back to the way I'd found it and went home.

I went right upstairs and undressed and pulled out my favorite vibrator, the one with the smaller clit head and closed my eyes dreaming of Rick, the young man next door. The orgasm was one of the best I'd had in a long time.

If he had a fantasy about older women, I was just the one to help him live it out. So, I left a note on the table just inside the front door for him to come over so I could tell him about a small problem that I'd found. Then, I went out to the garage and threw one of the breakers, it was labelled as the one to his bedroom which, of course, shut down his computer as well.

It was the next day when my doorbell rang and I was keeping myself looking nice in case he came over.

"Hi, Mrs. Wolff. You left a note that there was a problem at the house?"

"Oh, yes, let's go over, I'll show you," I told him as we went over to his house and in. "There's no electricity upstairs, it seems."

"Have you checked the circuit breakers?"

"No, I didn't know where they were. Your house is quite different from mine."

"In the garage, let's look," he told me and I followed his cute butt to the garage where, lo and behold, there was a tripped breaker. He flipped it back on and we went up to see the results.

I knew, unfortunately, that his computer wouldn't still be on the same screen I'd seen earlier but we did try the lights and they worked fine.

So, I began, "The other day, the computer was on, I remember that. I don't know what might have happened. But I distinctly remember your computer being on, it seems that you were looking at some naughty things on the computer. You modern young men use technology for your pleasure, don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.