Last Stop Manhattan Beach - Cover

Last Stop Manhattan Beach

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A summer of hard work with a 2 hour subway commute. My uncle knew how to stick it to me real good. Then again, you never know what kind of perks you might find at the beach in the summer. It was the summer of the permanent erection.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

It was my "date" with Gloria on Sunday night that made me leery about going out with Jewish girls the rest of my life.

The carrot-topped, young girl with the juicy pussy and full ass was "hot to trot" one minute and full of nothing but recriminations the next minute about our "sinful" playtime. It was almost like keeping an eye on a bouncing ball to keep up with her multiple changes of mood.

The movie wasn't too crowded as it was a Sunday night. Yeah, it was in the dreaded "Queens" that all my buddies warned me to stay away from.

The fact that she was not wearing any underwear was a signal she was looking to "get it" as soon as the lights went out. I didn't have any rubbers and she never brought the subject up so I figured she was taking care of it another way.

I figured if she was going to make a fuss about it, we could always go up the Hershey highway and have no worries. I could already tell from my digital explorations of her brown eye that she was not opposed to getting it back where the sun don't shine.

I had to give Gloria credit.

She was having this real agitated orgasm about halfway through the movie and still managed to control her squirming to a bare minimum and she was a real expert in stifling her verbal pleasure behind her well-chewed knuckles. The geriatrically challenged older couple sitting in front of us didn't have an inkling the redheaded young girl had just covered my cock with her copious female juices. We left the movie soon after because neither of us was very interested in the movie anyway.

Gloria insisted that I come in the house when I dropped her back off in front of her apartment. Right away, I didn't think it was a good idea because she told me her parents were "just dying" to meet me. I figured it was much better to avoid parents of a girl you had just shoved your cock into inside a darkened movie theatre on a "first date".

Her mother was short.

I mean like real short. I remembered wondering if she would qualify as a true "little person" or just a normal woman with a very short stature. Her father was taller than me and he had a pronounced "beer belly" that made the rest of his features pale in comparison.

"So, this is the famous Harry. You shouldn't be a stranger to our table, young fellow. Mama makes the best stuffed cabbage in New York City."

I was a little uncomfortable but played along with the best of intentions.

"That sounds so tempting, Mr. Schmidt. You must be so proud of your Gloria. She is a very hard worker and has been very nice to me."

I certainly did not want to compliment his daughter on the way she squeezed my cock with her tight little vaginal muscles.

Mrs. Schmidt beamed like the Montauk Lighthouse and primped her braided bun with a nervous gesture. Gloria, on the other hand, looked like she was ready to puke listening to my line of bullshit.

"So, Harry, your family name, err, that's not Jewish, is it?"

The old guy was anything but subtle.

"No, sir, it is a combination of English and some Dutch on my mother's side. They tell me they were Quakers but I think it is just a joke."

Both of Gloria's parents chuckled but her mom leaned over to Gloria and "stage" whispered in her ear,

"What's with the Quaker business, poopsie? Not anti-Semites, are they, dumpling?"

I almost busted out laughing hearing Gloria referred to as "poopsie" and "dumpling". If anything, she was most definitely not a poopsie or dumpling.

"Ma, please, where is your manners?"

I beat a hasty retreat and found my way back to the sanity of The Bronx.

I kind of "cooled it" with Gloria the next week because I didn't want her to think we were "going steady" or anything of that nature.

My state of horniness forced me to visit my Aunt Kitty 2 times that week.

My Aunt Kitty was adamant that I fill her in about my new job.

I managed to pant out a full report mounted on her sweaty bottom in her non-air-conditioned bedroom. I was punctuating every few words with a spirited pounding of her ample ass cheeks. It was difficult to tell if her sighs and groans were reactions to my story or appreciation for my impalement efforts.

The nice thing about my Aunt Kitty was that she always did her best to please.

Sometimes, I found that when I induced her to do some very depraved things I saw in a magazine or read in a book, she never hesitated to try it out just to make me happy. It was really amazing that she still had such an extremely tight pussy for a woman her age. I think it was because she didn't fool around on her dear departed husband for all those years and the fact he was a very undemanding fellow.

When I was leaving my Aunt Kitty's house, I saw the two Maloney sisters sitting on the stoop of their house across the street. I decided this was a good time to clear the air on what they saw me doing with Gloria behind the beach comfort station.

The older sister Eileen saw me right away and whispered something to her Sister Colleen sitting on the top step of the stoop.

When I got closer, I noticed that Colleen was sitting with her legs spread open and her pussy hair was on display. I could even see her ass cheeks hanging down in two little curves of delicious temptation. The much more attractive Eileen was at least giving me a smile. That was always a good sign where she was concerned. I remember when we were very small, she had "crowned" me with a red metal fire engine causing me to make a quick trip to the emergency room at the nearby Catholic hospital for a half-dozen stitches. I came to realize later on that she must have liked me because I was the only boy she treated that way.

It was really hard for me to tear my eyes away from Colleen's lovely pussy. The little imp was opening and closing her legs letting her pussy hairs wave in the breeze like a golden wave of untrimmed wheat in an open field. I suspected that right underneath that expanse of furry pubic covering, the naughty girl was brimming over with juices desperate to be sprayed on an inquisitive tongue.

Colleen didn't really have an impressive rack. But I could see her little nipples pushing out against the thin summer dress as they strove for freedom from the confining material.

It was Eileen who had the most perfectly shaped full, firm breasts. The pretty girl ran her hand through her long silky hair and looked up at me with an expression of devious intent.

"If it isn't himself, the King of the ass jumpers. Look, Colleen, we have Harry the pervert right in our midst."

I smiled because my gut was telling me that Eileen was begging for it and it looked like her sister Colleen was not far behind her. Eileen was a year ahead of me in school and was almost 18 and her sister Colleen was the same age as me, a very inexperienced "sweet sixteen". I knew Eileen had been on a lot of "dates" but the guys all told me they never even got to second base with her. My best friend Monty described her as being "frigid" like it was some type of deadly disease really contagious for girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.