Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things
Chapter 9: Like a Guy Not Taking Issue With You Nailing His Old Lady

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Like a Guy Not Taking Issue With You Nailing His Old Lady - Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Sex Fueled Psionic Powers..oh my! Miguel tries to survive in a world after space radiation kills or turns ninety percent of the human population. Luckily, a lot of hot women survived (I wonder how!).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Post Apocalypse   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I didn't talk to them the next morning; grabbing food, nodding to Joey, and walking outside had to be enough for now. Ashley hadn't exactly bought them my good graces; she did make me think though ... after she fell asleep! She wanted to make sure I understood the change to our relationship so I got a couple more rides in her ass. She was uncomfortable but didn't let me take her pain away. She wanted to feel it, to know she'd done her best to convince me that I'd wake her up if I decided to leave.

I sat on the steps. Ashley's subjection gave me even more of what I needed to use my power than the night with Bianca. It was more against Ashley's personality to turn her ass up than for Bianca to be held down by a couple of girls while I fucked her. Of the women I'd been with, I got the feeling Bianca might be the wildest in the sexual arena. I Pushed the zombies in front of the building down the side streets. I never had so much power available to me! I imagined it's what women felt after they undo a super-tight bra they wore all day.

My foster brother taught me how to hunker down and survive. The plan had been to make it through high school. I could survive in Zombie-Hell, especially with Ashley and Joey, but just surviving day-to-day wouldn't get it done anymore! Robert used to sleep, but the zombies kept coming. I turned a zombie with a Push; he shambled down the side street.

In her lucid times, my mother told me I needed people. Did I need THESE people? Joey and Ashley could be enough to start somewhere else. Was Ashley on my side now? Really? Or had I joined her side?

"Maybe there are no sides," I said out loud. "She's at my side; it might the best anyone gets."

"I was wrong, you know," the Professor said from behind me. He was standing at the top step. He grabbed the handrail and made his way down so he could sit on my step. He watched as I Pushed another zombie off the street.

"I warned you about Ashley," he said. "She got it right, didn't she? She convinced you to take her with you if you run away again."

I stared at him.

"She's a survivor and so are you." He scratched his hand and looked down the street. "I didn't know about your powers so it's not like I had all the facts."

"And if you did?"

"I would have warned you about Ashley," the Professor admitted. "Probably more stridently and been more stridently wrong."

"She didn't go in there to talk me into staying," I said.

"We figured." He nodded.

"So how are you wrong about her?"

"The rest of us are holding on to everything we can from before the night of zombies," he said. "Ashley was the first to do whatever had to be done."

"But you're the one who said we had to accept whatever happened and whatever we had to do."

"Words aren't action, Miguel." He shook his head. "Intellectually, I knew we could die at any moment even before Zombie-Night. The zombies make it a point not to let us ignore it. Every second of every day they scream 'You are going to die!'"

He shrugged. "So the truth is, you can trust Ashley. The rest of us are going to do stupid things until we accept that it's never going to be the same again. Really accept it and not spout platitudes while we continue to deny it in the deep recesses of our minds!"

The Professor smiled at me. "So in that vein, I'm ready to be trusted."

His eyes were sad.

"You need to have sex with my wife, Miguel."

Time stopped for me.

"It's not crazy." He raised a hand when I opened my mouth. "I am an old man! I'm going to run out of my heart medication soon. It says a whole lot about humanity that I'll run out of those before Viagra. You can help me with my heart, but I'm old and slow."

He grabbed my arm. "I love my wife, Miguel. I need to know she's going to be safe."

"NO!" I said. "Not fucking ever!"

"Yes," he replied calmly. "I talked to her; she agrees with me."

"Listen to the word coming out of my mouth," I said. "Nnnnoooo!"

He shook his head. "You saw what happened after your night with Bianca."

"What?" My head spun a little.

"Everybody knew she spent the night with you," he said. "Funny thing is I never thought I'd see it."

"Yeah, neither did I!"

"Not you and her." He waved it away. "The way everyone accepted THAT night with you made her our leader. Sex anointed her! The crazy bitch Catwal is ... she's crazy so we don't have to care about whatever she screams."

"Stop, Professor! Bianca was in charge before we had sex."

"Not really! We had three sides, remember?" He shook his head. "If Bianca had been in charge, I wouldn't have had to warn you about siding with Ashley or the boys."

"Nothing changed."

"She had sex with you," he said. "It changes everything."

"Say huh?"

"You have power, Miguel. When you left, we shit our pants! I'm pretty sure a couple of people literally lost control of their bowels. You slapped us in the face with the fact that you have all the power."

"Dude, did you find some weed? I have power, but you've got guns. They're good power!"

He laughed in his throat. "You've got the power of God."

"Don't say that," I growled. "Ever!"

"Look, Miguel." He leaned towards me. "We don't understand them. The zombies. We don't understand you. The thing is--you don't want to eat us! In a world of things we don't understand, we'll take the one who doesn't want us served with glass of wine. You against them!"

"Good for you! Care to explain it to me?"

"We're scared of the things out there. We're scared of you too. We're not as scared of you as we are of zombies, werewolves, and vampires. The strong man protecting the weak is something we understand!"

"That doesn't make me feel better," I said.

"I bet if you slept with my wife, you'd feel better."

"It's not going to happen, Professor."

"I'm frightened, Miguel. The kind of fear that crosses mind/body barrier and makes me physically ill," he whispered. "I'm going to die sooner in this world than the last. I can accept it, but Brandi had to do a lot of work to convince me to marry her. She was so young! I thought I was going die before her and she'd have time for another life. It's what I want for her--another life."

"There's not another life to be found in my bed!"

"You need sex. Brandi needs a place here."

"She's a doctor!" I said. "Nobody is going to kick her out. Remember, they're scared of me so if it's down to an arm cast or me, they're going to pick Brandi."

"But if you leave, I want you to take her with you, like Ashley and Joey."

I put my face in my hands and looked down. "No. No. Just fucking no!"

"I'm too old for this, Miguel. Everybody has to contribute something so I have to go out when we get supplies. The zombies are going to get me sooner rather than later."

That was it!

He was sitting close enough for me to grab him before he realized I moved. The change in me made him hesitate; I had the Professor in my power! It was easier to control his vocal cords so he'd shut the hell up for the time I needed to change him. Thankfully, no zombies turned into the street for the next few minutes.

"There!" I said finally. "I don't have fuck your wife now. You can take care of it yourself."

The Professor stared down at his hands--unwrinkled, strong hands.

"This ... this is impossible!" He croaked.

"Not really," I said with a laugh. "Ashley juiced me up pretty nicely. I thought Bianca did a good job, but Ashley is a piece of work! Bianca one night and Ashley the next! I've never felt this good! I'm pretty sure I'm power-drunk! I should get a collar and leash."

There were tears in his eyes when he looked at me. "This is impossible!"

The rifle barrel coming out of the second floor window gave me pause. I faced the streets, opened my hands, and prepared to Push. I felt everything around me: people, live ones, coming toward me! I Pushed two cars into the air in front of us. The people opened fire! I Pushed the cars out, giving them enough momentum to stay in the air. I knelt on the sidewalk and spread my arms out. I Pushed the cars on either side of the street away from me. Car alarms blared!

The rifle above me fired.

Fired again!

Someone screamed.

Fired again!

"Miguel, get the cars out of the way," Bianca yelled as she ran by me into the street. Kellie ran to the left. Mr. Valence ran to the right. I Pushed the cars out of their way. They rushed down the street, scanning the area with the ends of their shotguns. At the end of the block, a guy jumped out and ran from them. The rifle and three shotguns spoke at the same time; none of them missed.

I looked at the Professor.

"They've been practicing," he told me. "John-John is a sniper!"

"John-John?"

"The Navy Seal. Matt's uncle. John Johnson is a little tedious. He prefers the nickname."

"Oh!" I said. "When have they found the time to practice?"

"We try not to disturb you."

I Pushed two zombies away from Kellie.

"All clear!" Bianca yelled after awhile. People poured out of the building.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bianca had been walking back to us, but she stopped when she saw the Professor. She aimed her shotgun at his face.

"James!" Doctor Brandi said from behind the Professor and me.

"He did it," the Professor said, pointing at me.

"JAMES!" Brandi squealed. I rejoiced at not being the only one who lost control of their voice when something happened. The Professor caught his wife before she hit the ground in a dead faint.

Everybody was staring at me again!

"He said I had to fuck his wife." I gestured at the Professor. "Because he's old and stuff! I took care of it."

"By taking forty years off of him?" Bianca asked in a tight voice.

I watched her shotgun. She pointed it at the ground and sighed.

"Wouldn't it be easier if we let Miguel fix anything else that is wrong with us or bugs him?" Joey asked, a little TOO brightly in my opinion. "Then we don't have any more accidents with guns being directed angrily in his direction. Miguel and I don't like it!"

Bianca's jaw was moving. It took a few seconds for her to gain control. "Later, Joey! There are other things to deal with. Miguel, there's something you need to see."

"Uh ... what?"

She tilted her head towards the street. I walked behind her. It's a whole different experience walking behind a woman when you've fucked that booty. Stephen was pinned between two cars. I looked at Kellie from the corner of my eye. She was tense but kept it together.

"Help me!" Stephen reached a hand out to me.

Before I could kneel down, someone fired from behind me. The bullet hit Stephen in the neck. Ashley walked up beside me, gun hand still extended. She shot Stephen in the face. Kellie's hands gripped her shotgun tightly, but there was no other reaction. From anyone!

"He had his chance," Ashley said to Bianca.

"I was hoping we could ask him some questions!" Bianca had a thing about biting off sentences!

"You left him out here," Ashley replied.

"I wanted to make sure everyone was okay."

"Miguel's not fine," Ashley told Bianca. "He probably needs a little not-so alone time with Jewel and me."

Bianca looked at me. "Is an hour enough?"

"We'll make do," Ashley said. "Marina, Stephanie. I bet Miguel would love a handjob from a couple of soccer girls. One from each of you!"

The two girls looked at Jack Valence. He nodded to them.

"Uh, no offense, girls," I said with a hand up. "If Mr. Valence..."

"I was only protecting them from the gang," he said before I finished. "Didn't have a good reason either! It pissed those assholes off so I did it."

"Wait!" Bianca said when Ashley took the girls' hands. "We can't stay here. Those were scouts! I'm pretty sure they came looking for us."

"The boy blew his wad early," John-John said, walking up to us. He pointed his rifle at Stephen. "Or maybe it was the flying cars that spooked him."

A couple of people looked like they wanted to laugh.

"We were attacked, Miguel," Bianca said. "They're going to come back with more guys if they think something happened to these boys but that they could still handle us."

I waited.

"This place isn't very defendable," Bianca finished. Everybody was looking at me. I sighed. Something was wrong! I studied the faces around me. Someone was missing.

John-John took a step closer and turned around to face away from everyone except me. He leaned towards me, "Lorena's husband ate a gun last night."

"Because I left?"

"No!" He put a hand on my shoulder. "You weren't even the last straw. He tried to stop the gang from raping Lorena so they fucked him too. He was done days before you came along. Unlike him, Lorena has been getting stronger. To be honest, I think it might be what put him over the edge. She's dealing with her shit!"

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" I hissed.

"Bianca fucked up yesterday," he said. "But she's still the best one to lead this gaggle-fuck, at least for now."

"What about you?"

"I'd have killed her for the shotgun bit yesterday. I wouldn't make a good leader to a bunch of civilians." He met my eyes. "I loved my sister. Matt has to live, so whatever it takes I'll do, but he's the only thing that matters to me. Plus in this heavy of a shitfall, there can only be one guy at the top! These women aren't going to let it be anybody but you."

"Is it..." I stopped. "The thing with Bianca yesterday. Is it going be bad for her that I left?"

"Not with the guys," he replied. "The Professor talked to us. Sociology. Psychology. Bullshit-ology!"

I snickered. "He wants me to fuck his wife. I don't know if he's all there!"

He shrugged. "The guys don't have an issue with Bianca. We're sure that you'll get her alone later and work it out. The women had bigger problems with it! Raising Ashley higher on your personal totem pole probably did the trick in their case."

"It wasn't my plan. She made me an offer I didn't refuse."

"I know!" He smiled, showing his teeth. "It's probably all the punishment Bianca needs; the little blonde knows she gave Ashley the opening to get in deeper with you. Your redhead isn't going to let Bianca forget it either!"

"So do nothing?"

"Let the chicks work out their crap," He said. "Can you check Matt when you have time? His mom had a couple of problems when she was his age."

"He's fine," I said.

He stared at me before nodding and stepping away.

Nobody said anything about the private conversation. I looked at Bianca, "Back to the other building?"

"I'll make sure everyone packs up," she said. "Unless you need Ashley to cash in another ticket with me now."

For an apology that was a doozy! I also couldn't find my tongue.

"You're right," she said with a tiny smile. "Why waste it when we'd only have an hour?"

"Bitch!" Ashley whispered when I walked by her. She stared daggers at Bianca.

"You have a thing for shooting guys in the face," I told Ashley.

"Guys that I don't like." She took my hand. "When I do like him, I prefer my face on the other end of a man's gun."

Jesus!


We got back to the big apartment building in time for a late lunch.

The plate of food was too pretty. I looked at Joey's food. Not pretty. Stephanie's food. Not pretty! Brandi's food. Not pretty!!! Lorena had gone out of her way to arrange my plate into an art piece.

"Am I supposed to eat it or photograph it?" I asked.

Joey poked me.

"Why are you in that?" I asked her. Joey wore a white baby doll nightie. From a peek I got when she came to the table, the white panties underneath weren't very substantial.

"I wanted to make it obvious that I belong to you," she said. "Like waving a white flag."

I figured as much!

"It's going to give people ideas," I said carefully. "The wrong ideas."

"Does it give you the right ideas?" She put her hand on my thigh. "And nobody who sees what you can do is going to think of putting a hand on me. They might getting crushed by a flying car."

"Aren't you going to be cold? In the winter."

She shrugged, "The girls donated all their white clothing. We can get me a nice poofy white winter coat later."

"So this is your indoor wear?" I asked.

She nodded. "You need to eat, Miguel. Lorena made sure she got it perfect."

"It's pretty!"

"Good," she replied. "I'll tell Lorena you loved it, but it won't mean anything if you don't eat."

I stuck a fork in the tower of rice.

"Can I ask you a question?" Stephanie had been staring at me for some time. She was cute, well on her way to becoming a very pretty woman. Curly brown hair. Thick thighs from soccer. Not much in the breasts but the thighs kicked ass! By comparison, Marina wasn't as pretty, but her body starred in some of my nastier fantasies. The handjobs made me more tolerant to any overstepping by Stephanie or Marina so I shrugged.

"Why didn't you push Robert into traffic or something?" she asked.

A landmine if ever there was one for me with these people! I gave myself a few mouthfuls of food to think about what to say.

"It didn't matter," I told her. Everyone listened intently. "None of it ever mattered."

"But why not?" she asked. "He was a fucking asshole. Everyone knew it! We were glad he only picked on you."

"Because none of you gave me a second thought," I replied. "I had a lot to hide."

"You took the risk of being discovered to help Joey," Brandi said.

I tilted my head and smirked. I turned my head to look down the front of Joey's white nightie. She leaned towards me to give me a better view.

"Really?" I said without taking my eyes away from the curve of Joey's breasts. "Big risk there, huh?"

"She could have betrayed you. In fact, she did by telling me," Brandi insisted.

"Doc, I'm not modest! I gave your husband a bath in the Fountain of Youth. Have you tried it younger yet?" I snorted and pushed my plate to the side. "There's only two ways this could ever have gone: you crucify me or you sanctify me."

I looked at Joey. "Which one did you pick?"

"I think I'll take the option where you crucify me," she replied. "Except your dick is the nails, and it doesn't get hammered into my feet or wrists."

Brandi nodded when I gave her a look with only my left eye.

"You knew you were better than us!" Stephanie sounded pissed.

"Doctor Larson, what about high school do you remember?" I asked. "Did it suck?"

"I was Homecoming Queen and Valedictorian," she said. At least, she had the decency to cover the smile with her hand.

"I was co-captain of the cheerleading team," Joey said before I could look at her. "Maybe Ashley can help you!"

"She ended up a stripper," Stephanie said, getting on the train going through me.

"Really?" I asked. "I'm the only one who hated high school!"

They nodded together.

"I wasn't better than any of you, even Robert. I'm too different for 'better' to make sense in comparing us. You are a tree on a hillside and I am a westerly wind." I looked at Stephanie, trying to think of an explanation that she would accept without actually telling her the truth. "I could have killed Robert. I wanted to drop him off the roof of the high school and see the looks of disbelief on your faces, especially his parents, as you tried to understand how the Crown Fucking Prince could commit suicide. How do you know I didn't plan to do it as soon as he went to college?"

To avoid my eyes, she looked at the other girls.

"I didn't want anybody to know my secrets," I said. "Joey was a safe risk but dropping Robert on his head wouldn't have been. All of you knew what he was doing to me so I would have been everyone's first guess if something happened to him. Robert's cohorts would have probably bullied me worse, in memory of the ass-pimple. Robert was the best camouflage because he convinced all of you that I was powerless."

Thankfully, Bianca walked into the room. Most of the rest of our group came in behind her. John-John came in last. Bianca gestured at the empty food plates with her chin. Lorena cleared the table so Bianca could put a map down. John-John walked around to the opposite side of the table from Bianca. The Professor looked at me; he tilted his head towards the Bianca and John-John before eyeing them. I got the message--these two weren't in agreement about something.

"We need more guns," John-John said to start it off. Bianca nodded, so at least this wasn't the point of contention.

"What does that have to with me?" I asked.

They gave me the same look. What?!? I had to fucking try!

"I thought we got everything we needed from Captain GunNuts." If I didn't say anything meaningful, they wouldn't look to me to make a decision about whatever they wanted to do.

"John-John has a good point," Bianca said with a nod to him. I looked between them; they were going to play nice in front of me.

"Gun collectors don't necessarily get more than one of the same gun, except spares of their favorites," Bianca said. "Captain GunNuts, as you call him, wasn't any different. He just had a lot more than anyone else."

"Most of these people don't know how to shoot," John-John said. "Anyone who joins the group is probably going to be inexperienced."

They waited, as if I knew where it was going. Not! I sighed. "So?"

"We need everyone on the same gun," John-John said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.