Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things - Cover

Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 8: Like A LOT Of Sex In The Champagne Room

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Like A LOT Of Sex In The Champagne Room - Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Sex Fueled Psionic Powers..oh my! Miguel tries to survive in a world after space radiation kills or turns ninety percent of the human population. Luckily, a lot of hot women survived (I wonder how!).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Post Apocalypse   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Rape? Reluctance? Submission? Willingness?

Bianca fought, hard enough that Jewel and Ashley had to restrain her a few times. She made no attempt to hurt me though! When the pleasure got intense, she moved with me.

Bianca paid her first night of debt, but there was more to it than balancing the sheet with Ashley.


The next day, our lunch was more relaxed than any meal we had up to that point. Lorena prepared a small feast of pork and yellow rice. There was a celebratory air to the group! They were behaving differently with Bianca. Not just the women either, the men acted more respectful to our glorious pint-sized leader. As to the pint-sized thing, parts of Bianca were sized very nicely. Petite didn't mean lacking!

"What did you do?" Bianca asked suddenly. She stood in a circle with Ashley, Kellie, Brandi, and Jewel. My eyes went from one woman to the next. The guys looked around nervously. Bianca's tone of voice was in the anger range! Her hands were white-knuckled on her shotgun. Jewel was holding her t-shirt neck out. She had been showing her breasts to the women.

Her new breasts!

"They felt funny." I didn't need the men to tell me I had wandered into a minefield.

"You removed her implants," Brandi said to me. At least, she appeared calm! "How?"

"I kind of kept her asleep and cut her."

It did not sound good, even to me! I should have thought about it when I did it, but the Bianca thing had done a lot to relax me.

"Why?" Bianca said from between her teeth.

"I was really relaxed." I did NOT want to bring up what had put me in that state--Bianca. "Enough to get good sleep, but Jewel was in the bed. They feel funny because of the silicone."

"You grew a set of tits!" Ashley sounded amused more than anything.

"Hello," Joey said from the other side of the room. "I survived for over an hour after being shot three times in the chest."

"He changed you somehow," Brandi said to Joey.

"I told you!" Joey sounded a tad snarky.

"They feel nice," Jewel said. She'd taken off the shirt. She was bouncing her breasts with the palms of her hands. "Ashley had it wrong. Not a porn star, the best plastic surgeon ever! I would have paid you a lot more for these than I did my doctor. I would have started a new trend for you too--a titty call! Bring the lube and you can fuck them whenever you want!"

"I can accept healing." Brandi looked at me but she was talking to herself. "This isn't even regeneration! She didn't have those breasts before you changed her."

"Like I told you!" Joey said. They must have the discussion before with Joey ending up on the losing end of it. I hadn't change Joey that much! I added efficiency for some greater endurance in case of trauma. I did some major work to heal her cancer; I didn't want it wasted by some bullshit like a car accident.

"You cut Jewel open! You fucking invaded her ... you're not God, Miguel!" Bianca shouted.

I was in the wrong. No doubt! Not having slept well since the end of the world wasn't an excuse for what I did either. Growing a woman a pair of perfect double-D's is not the same as unplugging a night light. I admit the yelling was fully deserved.

Bianca emphasized her words by pumping the shotgun!

The shotgun flew out of Bianca's hands. Her body went in the opposite direction, bouncing off the wall. I Pushed the table and food away from me. The walls exploded as I ran from the room towards the front of the building. I dove through the glass. I Pushed against air and shards of glass to slow my descent into a glide.

On the ground, I Pushed up to human head level and ran. As each foot landed on a zombie head or shoulder, I Pushed off. I was around the corner before the zombies realized someone rung their dinner bell.


I woke to find Ashley sitting naked on the lower left corner of my bed. I sat up and snapped my head around to look at the door.

"I climbed in through the window," Ashley told me.

My upper lip made a gap in my teeth. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing my teeth grind. "What are you doing here, Ashley?"

"Surviving," Ashley replied.

I glanced at the door again. She hadn't touched my barricade.

"They're out there," Ashley told me. "It wasn't hard to figure out where you would go! You needed to get your bearings and to think a little. Your foster parents' house made the most sense. You probably weren't planning to be here long so we had to move fast."

I slid back until I could sit against the headboard.

"The hag Catwal made noises about not going after you, but she's a religious nut and stupid so we ignored her," Ashley shrugged.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Hoping I can talk you into continuing in the role of our savior," Ashley said.

"It's not going to happen!"

"Oh darling, if you want to run, let's go!" she told me. "I'll put some clothes on. We go out the window. I have a plan!"

"A plan?"

"The stores we can hit to stock up," she replied. "The direction we go so they can't find us."

I stared at her.

"Look, Miguel," she said. "I don't care about anybody outside that door."

"Jewel?"

"She fucking started this crap!" Anger crept into her voice. "She couldn't buy boobs as good as you gave her for free. Jewel wasn't pissed! She was showing those puppies off when she should have kept her mouth shut and let you play with YOUR new funbags."

I looked away from her. I hadn't been given a chance to explain. "I can feel people when they touch me. Everything about them! Raping Bianca--I finally got caught up with the horniness and a fuck of a lot more. I could get some good sleep, but the silicone was driving me crazy. I didn't think; I wanted to sleep! I should have put you between Jewel and me or slept on the floor."

"First of all, you didn't rape Bianca." Her voice was very serious. "There's no law anymore."

"That's crap, Ashley!"

"No, it's not! She was as fucking scared as the rest of us that you might be gone for real. You haven't stuck your dick in a single piece of unwilling ass. There's not a lot of choices in this hellhole; don't fucking insult us when we make one because you think there's a better one! I made this choice! Bianca made it too!" Ashley had gotten up on her knees and punctuated each word with a finger point at me. "And for the record, if there's something about me keeping you up at night, you have my full permission to do what you have to do. Sleep is important!"

My hands went up and down in a gesture of 'what is the point'.

Ashley sat down. "Like I said, darling, we can go!"

I made fists with my hands.

"We can grab Joey," she offered. "I'll go out and tell them you want to talk to her. She's the one they wanted to send in here anyway."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I thought of the window first!"

I nodded.

"We get Joey, and we're gone," Ashley said. "No problems, darling! She was in my plan."

I wished I had something to drum my fingers against. I also wished Ashley would stop talking.

"What makes you think I want you to come with me, Ashley?" I asked her.

She smiled and leaned back against the bedpost. My eyes narrowed; her body language said she'd won something, but the question...

"There was a pimp at one of the strip clubs," Ashely said. "He had this thing he would like to say, 'You don't own a bitch until she turns her ass up!'"

I tilted my head.

"Submitting for real." She leaned over and patted her ass cheek. "Getting into position happily for a man to fuck me in the ass. Loving it, even if it doesn't feel good. Even if it hurts, I take it like a bitch! HIS bitch!"

I had no clue what to say!

"I was never going to whore, but he tried to corral me," she said. "I remember thinking 'Never! I will never turn my ass up for any man! I'll kill him first, especially this motherfucker.' The way he made it sound! Like a dog, letting him fuck me in the ass to show I was completely loyal to my man."

"What does that have to with this?" I asked.

"I was wrong, Miguel," she told me. "I didn't understand. Not really! Or maybe in this place, things are different."

"What?"

"With him, it was about the bitch giving her ass up. He wanted the woman to know her role," Ashley said. "There's another way--it's about me! It's how I show you that I will argue, I will fight, I will suck you dry to get you to do things my way like run away and leave these people behind, I will even nag ... but when your foot comes down, it's done! No more discussion. No more bullshit. I turn my ass up for you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.