Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 29: Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Lisa - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

We must not have moved much during the night because when I woke up I looked into Marie's loving eyes and felt her fingers lightly going through my hair.

"G'mornin' sleepyhead," she whispered. "Ya know I could get used to this."

I smiled at her and admitted, "Yeah, me too. But --"

She interrupted quickly, "Don't even say it Tommy. Listen to me when I say this, I love you Thomas."

"I love you as well Marie," I said softly.

With that she pulled on me to roll me over on top of her wrapping her legs around me again, and started to move her hips in the slow, gentle rhythm that we'd practiced last night. My cock was still hard and buried to the hilt in her warm pussy, and we once again did that age-old rhythm of reproduction.

Once again this morning there wasn't fuck written anywhere near our activities. It was just a slow, gentle act of sharing our love with each other one more time.

After a few orgasms and my explosion we decided that we had better make an appearance or the rest of the "family" would send out a search party.

We jumped into the shower and with the minimum of grab ass; we cleaned ourselves to be presentable, and once dressed made our way down to the kitchen. Everyone else was waiting for us, and as predicted Dee saw the renewed love between the two of us.

It showed on her face momentarily while Marie went and sat down kissing Lisa passionately, and I poured both of us a cup of coffee. After setting Marie's in front of her, I set mine down and kissed Dee as passionately as Marie had kissed Lisa.

She looked at me kind of worried and asked, "Are you ok sweetie?"

"I'm fine kitten. Thank you for letting me renew my love with Marie. I think we both enjoyed it very much."

She smiled at me, "I enjoyed Lisa too, so I guess we're even."

Lisa looked over at us and said, "You're comparing me with Tom? I take that as an incredible compliment lover."

Dee smiled and blushing, "I enjoyed your company and your loving Lisa." Then looking at me, "I hope we can do that again, soon!"

I raised an eyebrow at Dee and she giggled saying, "Lisa's a very passionate woman Tommy, but I guess you already knew that didn't you?"

"Yes I do my love, yes I do!"

Lisa blushed a bright red, and Marie leaned over and whispered something into her ear causing Lisa to jerk her head back and look at her lover with big wide eyes. Then both began to giggle and kissed each other tenderly. Then like nothing had happened, both composed themselves and began sipping their coffee looking around at everyone else at the table.

I looked at Tara and Carol and said, "You two are awfully quiet this morning."

Tara said, "We're tired." Then looking at her watch to see that it was all of 9:30am said, "We need a nap."

I thought Dee was going to fall out of her chair she started laughing so hard. "Rough night, aye Mom?" she got out between cackles.

Tara looked up with bleary eyes and jokingly snapped, "Oh shut up you whippersnapper." Then with a huge grin, "You'll be old one of these days."

"Gosh is that what happens to you when you get old? You get cranky?" she giggled.

Tara just stuck her tongue out at her daughter with a grin. She picked up her cup of coffee, with the other hand took Carols in hers, and said, "Come on sweetie. I guess we should try to get a little sleep."

Carol just chuckled, and nodded her head. She stood up and with cups of coffee in hand both meandered up to Tara's bedroom.

With the four of us left at the table, there was need for mass quantities of caffeine so I got up and brewed another pot.

While I was up putzing with that, Marie looked at Lisa and then at Dee. Dee gave her a quick smile and an imperceptible nod. That let Marie know that she and Lisa had talked about what Lisa wanted to do and that Dee was ok with it.

"Tonight?" Marie questioned.

I turned around and asked, "What's tonight?" Typical guy, clueless, I'd been making coffee, so I had an excuse for not having any idea what the ladies were plotting against me.

Dee looked at me and said, "Yeah. Tonight I get Marie!"

Dee looked at Lisa and winked, "And you're stuck with Lisa."

Lisa put on a mock look of indignation. Throwing out her lower lip in a pout, "Stuck with me is he?" Then with a giggle, "Maybe I'll show him that he's not so stuck with me."

I looked between all three of them wondering what the hell was being kicked around without consulting the victim.

Then looking right into my eyes Lisa said, "I think that Tom and I are fully capable of showing each other a good time!"

I knew what Lisa had on her mind. I was working on reconciling it in my own mind, but I had all day and the idea wasn't abhorrent at all, at least not this time.

"So ... What are we gowan ta do taday me lovelies," I asked in a really bad British accent?

That elicited a group giggle, as they all made comments about how bad that accent was. I just shrugged with a grin. I was fully capable of a "textbook" Royale, or proper Liverpool Cockney British accent.

The day progressed slowly. We did work around the house both inside and out. Dusting, sweeping and mopping hadn't happened in a while and the lawn and garden needed some attention.

Dee and I tackled the lawn and garden, and Tara, Marie and Lisa worked the inside. I thought that since we had all worked so hard that a night out at the club would be in order. After doing chores all day nobody felt like cooking.

Carol was working that evening, but got off at 8pm, so when I called I made the reservations for five and with a possible 6th in late. I asked for our "private" table so that we could get rowdy if we wanted.

About three or so, I announced the plan to the assembled masses and received "goodies" all around. I let them know that Carol would probably join us after her shift at eight noting that Tara was visibly pleased.

Then the conversation degenerated to babbling incoherently about what to wear, when to get ready, the usual bantering when a flock of beautiful young women were going out on the town. Only this time it would be with only one guy.

Hey, am I a pig in shit, or what?

Since there were so many of us and I figured everyone would have a drink or three I called a limo and right on time, the driver knocked on the door and I yelled to them all, "The train's in the station. It leaves in five minutes, be on it!"

"ALL ABOARD!"

Our driver just chuckled. He'd been our transportation before, so I'm sure he was waiting to see what was going to present itself this evening. He wasn't to be disappointed.

Tara was "odd girl out" thus far because Carol was working, but she'd join us when she was finished. Dee and Marie had asked Tara to "play" with them so it would be a threesome while I was out with Lisa, but with Carol being ready, able and willing it would just be the two of them. Que lástima!

Lisa seemed to be very nervous when the four of them finally made their way to the door to leave. What a sight. They had all chosen somewhat formal attire knowing that I'd chosen a tux just for fun.

A lot of fellows don't like to get dressed up in a tux because it's such a hassle, but for me, it was no more a hassle than a regular suit and it looked so much better.

When we arrived we were greeted as usual and escorted to our table/booth. Once again you could see heads turning, and groans of pain as dates and wives put elbows to ribs when the man they were with stared at my ladies walking in. They were definitely something to see and by now the staff was used to at least Dee, Tara and I, but adding Marie and Lisa to the menagerie was almost more than they could handle. We caused a stir as usual.

And as usual, I really didn't care! What was it I said about a "pig in shit"?

Carol came by and brought us all drinks, which she had ordered for us as soon as she saw that we had arrived. She knew what each would want, so just took the liberty to order. We didn't bother with the menu's either, and ordered whatever was "special" or just let the chef surprise us. We'd been doing that lately, and had never been disappointed. I think the chef enjoyed being able to create, and do something out of the ordinary.

"Have him hold it until you join us Carol, and order for six," I said with a smile.

She returned my smile and thanked me. It was only the difference in half an hour, but it meant a lot to her.

Dee whispered to her that she had clothes for her to change into so when she was off shift, they were in the staff dressing room. We'd wait for her.

Carol blushed, and thanked Dee. She would have felt out of place dressed for work, while all the others were mostly formal. Dee thinks of everything!

So when Carol clocked out, she made her way to the dressing area where the club uniforms were kept and noted that Dee had chosen a beautiful light orange dress with autumn leaves for her. She also noticed the skimpy panties that were with it and as usual the dress was "no bra" style. A small make-up bag was also with the ensemble.

Once she was dressed, made up and ready, she made her way out to the table and joined us sliding in next to Tara and giving her a tender peck on the lips and a smile to beat the band.

Deanna had done it again. Small gestures made huge differences.

Dinner was served, and as usual we were not disappointed in the chefs offering.

Once dinner was finished we all migrated to the bar as usual, the bouncer giving Dee the once over, but knew that it wouldn't really do any good to be a pain. We never caused any issues, and Dee had never been "drunk and disorderly" while in attendance, so even though it was probably trouble if ABC came in, they'd have to check ID's but that wasn't likely in an exclusive private club.

The limo was there at 12am to pick us up and drag us home, and we were all in very good spirits. It had been a fun evening, with exceptional company and the fun was just beginning.

Lisa and I had been "segregated" by the others so that this would truly be "her special evening" if that's what she wanted to do. It almost seemed like she and I were alone much of the time because we were left to ourselves.

She was nervous but I think the nerves were from the fear that I wouldn't be cooperative. I have to admit, it did create some conflict within me. Like the years previously, I didn't want to lose a friend, an extremely close, loving friend whom I loved dearly. Lose her because of an act that hadn't been thought out properly.

I didn't expect that I could make that argument this time. She'd been thinking about it for years according to Marie, and I also knew that if I didn't she'd never have the experience.

I'd resolved to show her a good time, but make absolutely sure that intercourse was truly what she wanted. I wouldn't deny her, but she had to know that I didn't want it if it was going to cause any distance between us.

When we talked about things, she said she felt it would bring us closer together, not drive us apart. She understood my arguments and had seen the same failures that I had, but it was truly what she was looking forward to.

When we all got into the house, Dee asked if anyone wanted more to drink. She was doing her fruit or vegetable juice regime, so it was no alcohol for her, but she didn't mind mixing for the others. Everyone went for plain fruit juice this time, so Dee did the honors and everyone sat in the living room and continued on with some of the dinner conversations.

Lisa had her arms wrapped around mine, and her head affectionately on my shoulder. Like with Heather a month earlier, none of the others gave her any kidding or static or anything else that would have been going on had it been one of the other women on my arm. Everyone knew that for Lisa this was a serious undertaking and all knew that she had made up her mind to give up her virginity. There was always room to change her mind and she knew that.

Dee knew the emotional turmoil it has put me through. Both Marie and I have told her about the time Lisa was begging for it to happen, but that I wouldn't until she had some time to think about it seriously instead of doing something on impulse while hormonal adrenalin was flooding through her veins. She'd thought about it for many years.

She was very thankful then, that I hadn't gone ahead and done it because she realized in the morning that it wasn't really what she had wanted. She was so caught up in the euphoria of orgasm; she was going to make a serious mistake. I think one of the reasons she was adamant about giving it up now is because I had refrained in the past. Lisa and I loved each other with a different kind of passion.

People will wonder, well how could you be that much in love with a lesbian? It's easy; she is an absolutely beautiful person, both inside and out. Our love wasn't because she was one way and I was another; I totally respected her sexuality. This love was built from mutual respect, admiration, and caring. We cared deeply for each other.

Dee saw that. She and Lisa had had a sit down to talk about the virginity issue, what it really meant to Lisa, and how she really felt about making love with intercourse for the first time.

Lisa said to me later that Dee's perceptions, and understanding of the emotions were uncanny for someone so young. She was actually giving Lisa pointers, hints and telling her how to make it better for both of us. She assured Lisa that she knew that I would be very slow, caring and gentle with her. She said that the night we first made love was the most beautiful, memorable nights in her life. She could die tomorrow and feel complete.

We had been sitting around chatting for about 20 minutes or so when Lisa pulled my ear down to her mouth and after kissing, blowing and licking around it, she whispered very quietly, "Will you take me to bed now Tommy?"

I looked into her eyes and I could see that she was ready for things to start. She was still nervous, but there was love and determination there as well.

"If that's what you want kitten. Yes I'll be happy to do that."

She nodded with a smile and leaned up to put a kiss on my lips before moving to stand and put her hands out to me. Taking her hands I stood and looked into her eyes. She smiled and looked around the room at everyone, who was looking at the two of us, all knowing what was on the agenda.

Marie stood and came to kiss her mate. Looking her deeply in her eyes, she said to Lisa softly, "I love you Lisa. I want this for you if it's truly what you want. I love you so much baby."

Lisa smiled at her and nodded her head whispering back, "I want it Marie. I've wanted it for years."

Marie just nodded to her and kissed her again before returning to the seat while Dee passed her on the way to Lisa.

Before Dee got there Tara took one of Lisa's hands in hers and kissed it. She mouthed "Love you" to her with a smile, and Lisa nodded passing the emotion back.

When Dee stood in front of her she got a huge grin on her face and put both of her hands on Lisa's cheeks. She pulled her in for a very loving kiss and in the ear away from me whispered very softly, "Enjoy him Lisa. You will never regret this night!" Then she moved around to kiss her again.

Lisa whispered to her, "Thank you Dee."

Dee turned to return to Marie, Carol and Tara on the couch. Lisa looked at each of them with tears welling up in her eyes, but with a chuckle said, "You all make me feel like I'm a prisoner being led off to execution." She chuckled and looking into my eyes said to everyone, "I'm very much looking forward to this. I've wanted it for a long time, and this is the only man I would ever trust to love me the way I love him. If he says 'no', then it will never happen in this lifetime." Then looking directly into Dee's eyes, "I hope I'll be able to do this with him again."

Dee just nodded her head with a smile and whispered, "You can count on it Lisa."

Smiling up to me she whispered again, "It's time Tommy. Take me to bed. Please."

Hand in hand we made our way into the master bedroom, and closed the door behind us. Lisa turned to me with a big smile and let out a heavy sigh, "Tommy, I know what you're thinking, but I have truly wanted this night for many years, and I meant it when I said if you didn't, it would never happen."

I smiled at her and chuckled, "Oh, no pressure huh?"

Laughing heartily she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me softly having a hard time not laughing.

The tension had been broken!

I leaned back down and kissed her very tenderly letting her feel the passion I felt. She returned the same passion and by the time our kiss was finished we were both panting. She reached up to begin removing the studs from my shirt never letting her eyes drop from mine. The nervous was no longer visible, though I could feel it in her body.

When she had me down to my boxers, she stood back up and made eye contact again. She turned around to give me free access to the zipper on her dress, and like my tux, it was soon in a pile on the floor. She was wearing no bra and her lavender panties were obviously very wet.

We embraced once again feeling our skin on skin contact for the first time in many years. She was so soft, so feminine. Lisa was all woman. She wiggled her breasts against my chest and I felt the hardening of her nipples. Then she pushed her mound against my trapped stiff rod and began a slow undulation, which only meant one thing.

I looked at her with a smile, "Join me for a quick wash?"

She nodded her head slowly and looked at me again through those half closed smoky eyes. Taking my hand in hers, she led me to the bath area so we could get the water running and up to temperature. She knew the temperature I liked, so when she went to turn it on, she punched the temperature into the controller, set the pressure and pushed the "go" button.

She turned to me with a smile and began to walk towards me with that sultry look and walk only a woman can conjure.

I put my hands on her hips while hers reached to my shoulders our eyes locked together. I softly asked her, "Sweetie, do you want to give it, or do you want me to take it?"

Without hesitation she dropped her hands and stepped back a tiny bit and snaking her fingers under the elastic of her panties whispered hoarsely, "I'm giving Tom, willingly and lovingly. I want you to take what I am giving, but give yours to me at the same time. I hope you will accept my gift as I will accept yours."

As her panties hit the floor, I pushed my boxers to meet her panties at the same time, each giving symbolism to the other that we were giving of our love unconditionally and wanting the other to accept in the same way.

I could see tears in her eyes again, when she moved back to me and put my cheeks in her hands pulling my face down to her. She put her lips on mine so softly and kissed me so tenderly it was almost like it wasn't happening. Soft, tender kisses always make me melt, and that's exactly what I did for Lisa. I melted into her arms, again!

Each of our bodies in full feel mode, we rapturously allowed full contact embracing. She felt so good in my arms; it has been far too long.

We released each other reluctantly, but we needed to get into the water. Once there we could continue our lustful demonstrations.

When she soaped me down, it was just like it had been before. Her soft tender hands gliding smoothly across my rough skin being gentle around scars. She scrubbed me from head to toe leaving no part untouched. She spent an inordinate amount of time on my cock and balls. She lowered herself to her knees and made sure she had reached every silly millimeter.

Looking up at me with smoky eyes, she put her lips to my cock and gave it a gentle kiss, then began talking to it giving gentle kisses between comments.

"You're a beautiful man," she whispered to my cock with a smile.

"I've never loved a man like I love him. Now I want to love you and ask that you love me in return," very softly.

"No man has ever been where you are going in a little while, so please be slow and gentle," kissing it warmly.

"I promise to be wet, fertile, willing and ready to accept your offering deep inside me." Then with a giggle, "I've never had sperm in there before, and I'm really looking forward to it!"

Then looking into my eyes even deeper, "I hope you have a lot of little swimmers for me. I want your tadpoles to have every chance to do what they were designed and intended to do inside my body."

To my apparent look of surprise, she whispered, "If they do their job well I will not be unhappy Tommy, but very elated. If they don't, it wasn't meant to be."

Then with a shy smile, "So I'm not going to lick and suck on you right now. I want all of it to go inside my pussy, not my mouth."

Then looking up at me blushing she slowly stood up and kissed me very passionately, "I can't wait Tom. I want you inside me so badly, I feel like I'm about to explode."

"It won't be long now kitten. Give me the soap and let me wash you." Her need for immediacy was going to change my plans and tactics just a little. By morning and maybe a little beyond, it would all play out. Her fertility speech was totally unexpected.

"Lisa," she looked at me with a warm smile. "Are you really in your fertile time right now?"

She nodded her head and suddenly got a fearful look once again afraid I would reject her.

"Are you sure it's what you want sweetie? Do you really want to take a chance on getting pregnant?"

Blushing shyly, she nodded, "I want our baby Tommy. I've never felt this way about a man before, and it will mean so much to me to carry your baby."

She quickly added, "Dee knows. I did have to convince her it was truly what I wanted, but in the end she hugged me and wished me good luck, but said that I had to tell you."

I nodded, "I'm happy you did!"

"Tommy I couldn't do this knowing I could have our baby if you didn't know. That was never an option for me." Then putting her hands on either side of my face kissing me very softly whispered, "If it happens I'll be a very happy mommy. If it doesn't, it just wasn't meant to be, right now."

"Does Marie know?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "She's the one that made me think so positively about it. She's talked to Dee about it as well, but she's not ready yet. Maybe if I have our baby, she'll change her mind. That's not up to me Tommy.

"I know I want your baby, if not now, then later, but there's no doubt in my mind and that is up to me!"

I looked into her eyes to see the sincerity she was expressing. I took a heavy breath and soaped my hands to wash her beautiful body.

I began at her head, face, neck and shoulders. I washed everything except her breasts and her pussy. I was saving them for last. When I got there I looked into her eyes, and whispered, "Sit for me baby. There's a seat right behind you." I was grinning to myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.