Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 27: The Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Honeymoon - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Dee and I got up about 6am that Sunday morning. We were the only ones to awaken and when we got to the living room we had a great laugh.

There twisted on the couch were Bob, Janell, and Heather. Terri and Michelle were "passed out" with club Carol in the love seat next to the couch and Bill was on the floor with Maryanne wrapped all around him. Oh. They were all totally naked and there were clothes thrown all over the room. I thought they said they were going to turn in early.

Only Carol, Sheryl, Marie and Lisa had managed to make it to their room.

Everything was already packed, so it was just a matter of getting to the airport, finding where Bob's jet was parked and head on out.

I hadn't been to Cabo in a few years. I loved it there and we're probably going to buy a place while were there, but for now it was just party hearty once we got there.

We were going to be staying at the "Hotel Cabo San Lucas" which is about 16 to 18 kilometers north of town. The place I wanted to look at to buy is right on the beach within walking distance of downtown. I may change my mind when I see what "progress" has done.

That being said, I'd been part of that progress at one point. When I lived there I was selling real estate to gringos so I guess I can't complain too loudly without being a total hypocrite. Greed always wins out when it comes down to money or preserving the ambiance of a little fishing village.

Bob and all the band ladies were now awake also, hustling around getting ready to leave with us. The limo would drop them at the club so they could break down all the band equipment and get it loaded into a truck, and then they'd follow to the airport later. Bob, Bill and the girls would make the ride back to Willits in one of his helicopters. It was already at the airport in one of the "private hangers".

After dropping them at the club the limo took Dee and I to the airport where Bob had told the driver to go. I sure hope he does it right, because if the jet isn't right there I wouldn't have any way to find it other than hiking around asking questions.

It wasn't any big deal. After we dropped the band at the club we made our way to the airport, found the transportation immediately, and the people that took care of things, took care of things.

We were boarded almost immediately, and escorted to a "private cabin" in the middle of the plane. Bob really knows how to travel in style! Even though it was only a 737 this thing was huge. We sat down and the one attendant asked for our drink orders, then brought us the whole bottle and a cooler of mixers, and with a smile told us that if we needed anything to push the attendant button and unlock the door.

She looked at Dee and did the Groucho Marx eyebrows up and down a few times, and just said, "Hope you'll join the club!"

I knew what she was talking about, but Dee was totally clueless. The attendant looked at me after seeing Dee's reaction, and I assured her visually that Dee would be a member in good standing by the time we landed in Cabo.

Then with a grin I asked her, "You will let us know when we get to cruise altitude. Yes?"

"Oh of course sir," she said smoothly. Then with a big grin, "The crew is very good at entertaining ourselves on these flights."

Leaving Dee to try to make some sense out of the conversation, our flight attendant, Leslie, turned and went through the door at the front of the cabin, and made sure the door was latched from the inside when she closed it.

Dee didn't know it yet, but she would be joining the mile high club on this flight. I just grinned, and took a sip of my drink.

We sat in the plush seats side by side playing and talking like any honeymooning couple would. Of course we had the confines of the seat belts that we would have to keep strapped until the captain turned off the seat belt sign, but he hadn't turned it on yet.

There was anything and everything anyone would need in the cabin for the entire flight. If they wanted food all they needed to do was buzz and Leslie would be back with what ever they wanted.

Leslie had seen it all before. The crew that was on board now was the same crew that flew Bob and the girls all over the world when they were touring. Bob paid well and took care of his people so they stayed. Bob wasn't the only client they flew, but they had all the schedules and Bob's always took precedent. The fleet company had other aircraft they could assign if there was a conflict.

This trip was pretty much a boondoggle for them. They got to stay in Cabo with the clients, though at a different hotel. They'd be in San Jose, close to the airport, so they could be ready at a moments notice if we got a wild hair up our asses and suddenly wanted to go to Cancun. They'd be there and ready to go in a little over an hour.

They were talking in the cabin about the two passengers and Leslie mentioned that the woman had no idea what the "Club" was but he was going to show her during the flight. She told the pilot that he'd asked to be notified when they got to cruising altitude.

Leslie looked at the cabin crew and laughed, "I'll bet 30 minutes from takeoff to screams."

They all laughed and both said they wouldn't take that bet. They looked at each other and just laughed.

While the pilot was going thorough his normal pre-start checklist his co-pilot was calling their flight plan to the proper entities for approvals so that they could grease themselves into Cabo in the least amount of time. Once the coordinates and frequencies had been plugged into the navigation system, he set out to do his pre-start checklist as well.

They received their flight plan approval and noted they had a 45-minute wait until taxi time, bummer. Leslie got on to the intercom and let their passengers know that it would be 45 minutes before they could push away and start their taxi, and that flight time would be about and hour and fifty minutes. She also threw in that it would take about 15 to 20 minutes to get to cruising altitude and that the pilot would call that out for them.

While she was speaking into the microphone, the door to the cabin opened and Dee stuck her head out and smiled. "What kind of munchies do you have," she asked.

"Just about anything you could dream of sweetie. You wouldn't believe some of the things those girls have us stock. What's your pleasure?"

"Nothing over the top. Do you have Nacho's with jalapeños?

Maybe some taquitos?"

"Not a problem," Leslie said with a smile. "Anything else?"

"Hmm. I've never had a margarita. Could you make us some of those," Dee asked hesitantly.

"Sweetie, I make the best margaritas on the planet. Leave the door unlatched and I'll be in with the goodies in about five to ten minutes."

Dee smiled and said, "Thank you. I appreciate it."

Leslie smiled back at her and began to prepare the things Dee had asked for. She chuckled to herself when she thought about the surprise she'd get when they fucked on the plane. She'd be sure to let him know how to drop the bed from the bulkhead so they'd be very comfortable. She knew it was ready because she'd had to change the sheets after the last flight. It appeared that Bob and a couple of the girls got a little frisky on a return from New Orleans.

She took the tray with a couple margaritas, the pitcher, and all the munchies into the cabin and set them on the table made for the tray. It wouldn't move during take off or landing, so it was no big thing. Dee was in the rear of the cabin washing her hands, so Leslie quickly got my attention and with a smile said, "Pull the handle on the bulkhead between those two seats. Not the red one!"

She made sure I saw what she was pointing to and when I looked up with a grin, she said, "Have fun!"

"Oh I intend to. Can you give us about 30 minutes notice before landing? It would probably be a good idea to shower. Better yet, make it 45 minutes."

Leslie chuckled and said, "You got it, and you don't have to be embarrassed if you need something. Trust me, I've seen those girls chase Bob around the cabin with nothing on but their birthday suits. What happens here stays here!"

"Thanks Leslie, I appreciate that," I said with a chuckle. "Enjoy the flight yourself, we won't be bothering you!"

By this time Dee had returned from the rear of the cabin with clean hands, and picked up one the glasses with the salty rims and took a drink.

She looked up at Leslie, "Mmmm, That's good. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's yummy!"

Leslie smiled at her and said, "Enjoy! And enjoy your flight. Let me know if you need anything else."

I suppose we need to step backwards in time a little and fill in a little secret detail that was talked about much earlier, but hasn't been mentioned in quite a while.

About 3 months ago Dee stopped taking her birth control. She was going to be very ready to get pregnant by the time of the wedding, and she'd planned on trying to make it happen during the honeymoon, which is why she had scheduled everything the way she did. Tara knew about it, and I knew she was planning on stopping the pills, but she'd never said anything. Not that it would have mattered. I was ready to give her what she wanted, and in my mind she was ready both physically and emotionally, but I didn't know specifically what was happening.

But Dee knew. Something else she knew is that she had ovulated earlier this morning, just before we'd left the house. Dee was one of those women that could actually "feel" the egg dropping, getting into position to accept the little swimmers who would vie for her attention.

So when the pilot welcomed them aboard, and said it was time to fasten the seat belts for takeoff they had already been playing for a little while. Dee was still unaware that she was going to be seriously playing in about 30 minutes. I had the timing down pretty well, so I figured that I'd drop the bed down a little before we got to cruise so that when we did get to cruising altitude I'd already have her in the bed and very hot. I also knew that cruise was going to be FL370 so we'd pass through 5,280 ft. long before we got to cruise.

So it was about five minutes or so after take off when the captain turned off the seat belt sign, and announced that we were on our way and it was ok for us to walk around the cabin if we wanted. If Dee had been listening very closely she'd have heard the chuckling in the background that I heard. But she didn't. We were already at over a mile.

I looked at my new bride, and pulled her over into my lap looking deeply into her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and met my lips with hers. She was giving me a serious kiss, and as long as she was doing that, I moved my hands upwards to cup her breasts and squeeze them gently bringing out a moan.

I knew she was horny because we hadn't had sex with each other for almost the whole week prior to the wedding. We were both entertaining other guests. After hearing her moan, I moved the other hand upwards to begin unbuttoning the shirt that was covering her mounds.

Almost before she knew what was happening I had my mouth wrapped around one of her nipples suckling, flicking my tongue and generally causing some of those electric pulses that tweaked her pussy to be generated. She held my head to her chest and moaned more deeply.

"Oh god Tommy, that's sooooo nice. Mmmmmmm."

I moved my lips away from her breasts and put them against hers again beginning a very deep game of tongue tag that was filled with pure passion. She was devouring me slowly while I pushed the open shirt off of her neatly throwing it over the back of a seat.

She began to feel the lump under her butt and with an evil grin and pecking kisses started wiggling around. I could tell she was getting really hot by the way she was moving her hips. I don't guess the loud moans left any question either, but her butt was definitely a vibratron on my lap.

I looked at her lovingly, kissed her softly before I picked her up off of the seat. Her arms wrapped around my neck, while nibbling and licking, probably wondering where I was planning on putting her down. I walked over to the large space between the seats across from where we had been sitting and making sure I didn't grab the wrong handle pulled gently on the right one and stepped back.

I marveled at what I saw. A large double sized bed dropped away from the wall and gently put its legs down to leave it level with the floor. The aircraft wasn't level quite yet, but I could feel it was getting there.

I pulled Dee a little so that I could look her in the eyes and when the two sets met expressing warmth and love I kissed her gently, but letting her know something was about to happen that she hadn't really thought about. Well something else was about to happen that I hadn't really considered either, but that's beside the point.

While kissing her gently, I slowly lowered her down on to the bed and as soon as she felt it and released my neck, I looked down at her lovingly and began to remove her pants.

She made no effort to do anything more than lay there for the pleasure of her new husband. I had stripped her naked and she was lying on her back waiting for my attentions while I stripped myself.

When I was totally naked she reached out and gently took my penis in her hand and smiled up at me.

"Oh Tommy. I want you so bad. I was afraid I was going to have to wait until later tonight, but my pussy has been wet since we got on the damn plane."

"I want you too honey. I want you slow, and gentle. I don't want to fuck baby, I want to truly make love to my wife for the first time."

"Please. I don't need anything to get me ready baby, just do me now. I can't wait."

I knew it wouldn't be long now before we'd be at cruise, so I crawled in between her legs. She raised her knees and put her feet around my thighs moving her hips up and down causing my rigid phallus to rub gently between her labia touching her clit when I'd stroked all the way through.

I heard the click of the intercom being switched on, so I wedged my cock between her outer banks and pointed directly at her waiting tunnel. I was putting a little pressure on her entrance, but not enough to penetrate yet.

The captain came on the speaker and announced that we were at cruise altitude and our time to landing about an hour and a half. As he was saying that I gently pushed myself slowly into Dee's waiting vagina. She was so soggy that there was no resistance even from her virgin tight sheath.

She let out a huge loud moan when I hit bottom and our pubic bones "shook hands". I just held myself deep inside her and moved slowly around making sure her clit was being mashed adequately. Apparently it was, because within about thirty seconds Dee arched herself up and her body began to shake. The arms that she had around my neck tightened their hold and the gentle hands that had been stroking my hair grabbed a little, not enough to pull on it, but it wasn't gentle stroking anymore.

I looked down at her closed eyes waiting for them to open again, and suddenly she just collapsed, her body totally relaxing while she panted trying to get her breath.

I could feel those magic muscles inside her milking at my cock, but I wasn't having anything to do with that yet. I had another forty-five minutes before I'd get the 45-minute call, and I was going to take full advantage.

Her eyes opened to meet mine with soft love. She raised her head slowly to gently put her lips on mine and proceeded to give me one of the most sensuous kisses of my life. She was pure passion at this moment, and nothing else was around. She tightly wrapped herself around me ensuring that my hard cock would not go anywhere.

Her hips began to move causing me to stroke in and out of her, slowly and tenderly. We found a beautiful rhythm and just slowly loved each other, each giving some, each taking some. Her eyes never left mine and I could see the depths of her tenderness in those eyes. She was living for nothing but the cock imbedded deep inside her.

Then she let me in on her secret, which totally drove me over any edge I'd been hanging on to.

"Tommy," she whispered with a look in her eyes I'd not seen from her before. "Baby, I ovulated this morning. There's an egg inside me that's waiting for your sperm. I need your swimmers baby. They need to go in deep so they can begin to create a new life, make a baby for us."

Then getting tears in her eyes, "Oh Tommy, I've been waiting so long for this. I want our baby so badly.

She then pushed her hips and pelvis upwards forcing my cock as deeply inside her as she could. I could feel the tip of my dick being massaged by the small opening that led to her womb and the waiting fertile egg.

She brought her hands up to either side of my face holding me gently. Her eyes showed me an unbelievable love, and I was gone when she started to whisper to me, "Shoot in me honey. Squirt your swimmers inside me. Oh god honey, make a baby in me."

I was toast! I exploded insider her pussy like I don't think I've ever come in my life. I could feel the small opening of her cervix sucking the sperm right out of me and into her womb. My swimmers were going to meet a fertile egg, and though she put up a good struggle, one of them managed to penetrate her defenses, entered into the center of creation. A process had happened which would culminate in a new life 9 months from now, the beginning of which was made that afternoon at 37,000 feet.

Not knowing it wasn't needed any longer, I managed to blast another load into her waiting womb before the pilot came back on to the intercom letting us know we were about forty five minutes from landing.

That was my signal. I took it, and we made ourselves presentable, in time to fasten our seat belts, and fill out our short-term visa form and customs declarations. Dee glued herself to my arm, leaning up and giving me little kisses and telling me how much she was in love with me.

Just before we landed, she dropped the bombshell on me. "It happened Tommy." I looked down at her beaming face. She was beginning to let her eyes leak just a little, and to my questioning look she whispered, "I'm pregnant baby. I know it's happened already. I can feel it." Then snuggling up close whispered, "You're going to be a daddy sweetie; we're going to have a little girl."

She was glowing. People will tell you that a pregnant woman will have a glow. In my pea brain there is nothing in this world as beautiful as a pregnant woman, and at the moment my beautiful woman was literally glowing.

Once we got to the gate and the doors were open, Leslie came in with a huge grin, hugged Dee as soon as she stood up whispering in her ear, "Welcome to the club sweetie. I hope it was wonderful!" She then handed Dee a button to pin on her shirt that said, "New member of the Mile High Club".

Dee looked at her with a huge grin, and said, "Thank you Leslie."

Dee reached up and gave her a soft kiss taking Leslie a little by surprise, but then Dee said, "It was better than wonderful." Then with a heavy sigh, "We made a little baby girl. That has to be way better than wonderful."

Leslie raised her eyebrows, and I guess it's a woman thing but she looked Dee squarely in the eyes and said, "You take good care of that baby Deanna Tompkins. You conceived her on my watch, so I'm not going to let you slack."

Dee was beaming. It's the first time anyone had referred to her by her married name. Officially she was going to keep her maiden name, but Mrs. Tompkins was how she wanted people to think of her.

They were both grinning and Dee said softly, "Any time Leslie. Just give us a call at least a day before so we can be ready for you."

"Thank you sweetie. I believe I'll take you up on that."

Then down the ramp, through the customs desk, into a cab and the next thing we knew we were at the Hotel Cabo San Lucas, checked into "Casa cinco" and there was a happy Mexican man with two glasses and a pitcher of margaritas.

Now this was going to be a honeymoon!


The next morning when we finally got our lazy asses out of bed, my having given her an additional two pussy baths, we took a quick shower in a gorgeous stone shower. Well it matched everything else, because the whole place was built with stones. Our balcony overlooked the little private beach the hotel kept, and there were only 10 steps to the sand, but we needed food.

Let me tell you a little about the Hotel Cabo San Lucas. It's a gorgeous facility with beach and palm trees, stone walkways, romantic hideaways, and constant attention from the friendly staff. If memory serves me it's one of the oldest "facilities" in Los Cabos, followed closely by the Hacienda or the Finesteria where during the season you can sit in the "Whale Watchers Bar" and watch the migration of the whales to their birthing grounds.

It's not inexpensive, but it is worth every penny for special occasions. All your meals are covered, and really the only thing you have to pay for beyond the room fee is for alcohol. Neither Dee nor I drank that much, so it wasn't any big deal. We did partake of the complimentary pitcher of margaritas we got on arrival, but when the man came with a refill, we asked for a pitcher of iced tea. I think he was a little disappointed with that, but he merrily went off and a couple minutes later returned con dos vidrios del hielo y de una jarra de té helado (for you non-Spanish speakers – with two glasses of ice and a pitcher of iced tea).

Since we were going to be here for two weeks I decided to rent a car so we didn't have to rely on taxis everywhere. Besides, the car was a lot less expensive than the taxi rides would have been.

The taxi drivers union is one of the strongest in Cabo and it is very cut throat. Rates are set, and god help the driver who undercuts another driver to get the fare. There have actually been brutal beatings over fare interception. It's one of those things you learn as a resident.

So our rented "early 60's" Volkswagen bus that wouldn't go much over 45 miles per hour (about 57 kilometers per hour for you metric types), but it got us from point A to point B very inexpensively and we were in no real hurry.

Mañana señor. Éste es México, ninguna prisa hoy. Mañana en la mañana! (Tomorrow mister. This is Mexico, no hurry today. Tomorrow morning!)

The first day I just dragged Dee around to places I was familiar with, at least a little. The place had changed significantly in the 10+ years I'd not seen it. I showed her the house in Cabo Bello that I'd stayed at for about 10 days doing housesitting duties for a friend at the real estate company I was working for. It was still covered with those god-awful bougainvillea bushes. Fucking things take over and shed worse than a horse dropping its winter coat. These had been there so long that they had stumps the size of trees.

From there we drove out to Brisas del Pacifico where I'd been house sitting for about 5 months at a beautiful house that had been built around a rock. There was a huge granite rock that separated the living room from the kitchen/dining room. It was a round pallapa style house, 2 bedrooms with a huge bath. The shower with no door or curtain but it didn't matter if water splashed out, everything was stone or tile and the drain was actually in the middle of the room.

We did manage to find the place, but the gate was locked and nobody was there. It didn't look like it had changed much other than aged. The drive was paved now instead of rocks and all of the roads around Brisas were also paved instead of deep rutted clay. I'd even bet that all the homes had electricity now. When I lived there the electricity to the house was a buried piece of Romex that ran down the hill to a neighbors. Mexican improvisation.

I was a pig in shit. Dee was laughing heartily at my enthusiastic pointing, and babbling. Memories!

We finally made it back into town, which had changed so much it was like a new place. A lot of things were still there - El Pollo de Oro was still barbequing chicken every other day. Best damned chicken in the world, but most American gringos don't care for it because it doesn't taste like those Foster Farms cardboard chickens you get in the grocery store. These are real barnyard chickens and have some real flavor to them. Dee couldn't believe it when we had a lunch there.

"This doesn't taste like chicken Tommy, it's delicious but it's way too tasty to be chicken."

I laughed and explained the difference between a good barnyard chicken and a cardboard store bought chicken. She laughed and said something about raising chickens in the yard. It's big enough, but somehow I don't think the neighbors would appreciate the scent or the noise.

I parked up the street where there was a restaurant/bar at one time called La Tortuga – The One that Got Away (la tortuga means "the turtle"). Best Chinese chicken salad in Cabo! Pam's sauce was scrumptious. Her husband Derek was a fisherman in Alaska so was gone part of the year. Great place to spend an evening drinking agua mineral con limon. (mineral water with lemon).

From there we walked around town looking at all the tourist shops along the strip. All the great restaurants that were along the main drive when I first started going to Cabo and were still there when I lived there were now gone. They were all shitty little "rip off the tourists" trinket kind of places. Many of the restaurants had moved across the way to what I can only describe as a strip mall. It used to be the town side of the marina.

Let's just say that when I first saw Cabo San Lucas it was a sleepy little fishing village with dirt streets where you could sit at the Giggling Marlin, eat your lunch, have a few beers and watch the fishing fleet go out in the morning if you were up that early, or come back during the afternoon, which was much more likely. Now you can't even see the marina much less the fishing fleet.

It's sad to me, but it's progress for Mexico. You have to understand that Mexico really only has two products – Oil and tourism. They have to build out the tourist locations to keep money rolling in.

The Fonatour is responsible for the overall plan, but it would be nice if they'd leave some places as pristine as they've been for centuries. Mulegé for instance (pronounced Moo-la-hay), just south of Santa Rosalía on the Gulf side of Baja.

Driving south, you drive around a wide bend in the road, and go across the bridge and there's Mulegé. Palm trees, white sands, beautiful village, and a nice marina. You'll think you took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Hawaii. That was my first impression on my first drive down.

We got back to the Hotel in time for some dinner of carne asada and for desert, flan, a really sweet egg custard with light caramel sauce. We grabbed a pitcher of margaritas, a couple glasses and headed down to "Casa Cinco". We changed out of our day clothes into something more comfortable, though I don't know how you could be more comfortable than Baggies and a tank top with flip-flops.

We shared a double chaise, kicked back watching the lights and the Sea of Cortez wash ashore just beneath our feet. It was peaceful, quiet, well except for the natural waves and breeze. We sat and enjoyed the warmth and feel of each other's body. Most of the Casa's at Hotel Cabo San Lucas are fairly private, especially after dark. Unless you turn on your "porch lights" someone could walk by just below and never know there was anyone there. There's no direct line of sight anyway, but it was very quaint.

Maybe that's why Dee stood up and peeled off what little clothing she had on. She reached down and pulled at my Baggies.

I was going to fight it? I think not! I raised my butt off the chaise and she pulled the shorts down and then peeled the tank top as well.

Then she just sat back down next to me and cuddled up close. I could hear her breathing increase a little and I felt her rubbing her breast against my chest rubbing the nipple hard. I got a few low, quiet moans as the stimulation increased.

I felt her hand move down, wrap itself around my stiff cock, and begin to stroke it softly.

"I love you so much Thomas. I can't believe I'm finally your wife and I'm going to have our baby. I can't think of any place I'd rather be than with you in this beautiful place." Then she let out a very heavy sigh.

I gave her a wide smile in the dark and whispered, "My partner, my love, my confidant. You're everything to me Deanna. You have made me a complete man. I hope our daughter looks just like her mama, like her mother looks just like her mama."

Dee started, "Shit, I forgot to call mom this morning. I guess I'll have to do it tomorrow." Then as an afterthought, "Remind me honey?"

"If I remember, I will remind you," I chuckled!

"I better write it down," she said getting up off the lounger and walking in to the casa to put a note on something. She knows my ADD very well!

I watched that gorgeous ass wiggle away from me oblivious that my eyes were raking it hungrily. I guess I'm going to have to fill that up when she comes back.

"Ok, it's written down and on the front door so we can't miss it when we go out in the morning."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.