Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 22: The Verdict - The Nightmare Finally Ends - TDpt6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Verdict - The Nightmare Finally Ends - TDpt6 - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

They all got up bright and early on Wednesday morning and after their cleanups headed out to get some breakfast. Tom had also predicted that the jury wouldn't take long and if this were a capital case, they'd want to strap him in the chair right then and there.

He was reminded a couple of times that it wasn't a capital case, and he just got a knowing smile. He'd raise his eyebrows and nod at whomever was giving him the lecture.

After the third "lecture" he looked around the table and chuckled then said, "It IS a capital case ladies, because he will be executed. It just won't be the state doing the killing. Quite honestly, I hope who ever does it doesn't get found out. That's justice!"

When they got to the courtroom there was a bevy of activity awaiting the appearance of Judge Barrtel. He was actually about ten minutes late.

The judge apologized to the court, and proceeded to give the jury their instructions on the case. What they could or couldn't find, the options they had to choose from then he sent them on their way. It was time for deliberations.

The girls wanted to go somewhere to do something to kill whatever time they'd have to wait. Sometimes it took days to deliberate on thirteen counts. Tom just looked at them calmly and said, "Just stick around. By the time you get somewhere to do something the jury will be back. Mark my words. They'll take one vote on each count, write down the unanimous results on the sheet the judge provided, and they'll be out to send the bastard to hell once and for all."

It was the assault and attempted murder on a police officer that was going to fry his little pussy ass, and Tom knew it, but it would put him away for a long time.

It turned out that the prophet Thomas was pretty close to right on the money in his predictions.

The jury was out a whole two hours and ten minutes before buzzing the judge to let him know they had reached their verdicts.

When the court was opened and quiet, the judge asked the jury foreman if they had reached their verdicts and received an affirmative answer.

The judge looked at the jurors, and then instructed the defendant to stand and face the jury.

"Fuck you," was the response.

At that, two very burly sheriffs' deputies jumped in behind him and literally jerked him out of his chair. One was heard to say, "The judge said stand up and face the jury shithead, and that's exactly what you're going to do." Then looking at Tom with a grin, "Or we'll ask our SEAL friend if he would like to help convince you." Tom's exploits in the capture of the defendant had reached "the troops".

"Please read your verdicts," instructed the judge after reading his copy. Tom could see what the results were in the Judge's body language, but waited with everyone else.

So the jury went through all thirteen counts finding him guilty on all thirteen.

Since there as no motion to postpone sentencing Judge Barrtel, thanked the jury for their service to the community, and released them back to their lives.

He then looked over to Tom and Tara, then to the defendant who was still being held in place by the two law enforcement gorillas that had been assigned to the judge Barrtel's court for exactly this reason.

Tara was nervously holding Tom very tightly waiting to hear what the judge was going to do about sentencing, but Tom had been right about everything else, she was hopeful that he was right about the sentences. What do you think?

He started at the top and worked on down the list passing sentences for each count. He did get 25 to life on the assault and attempted murder of the policeman; he got 25 to life for the assault and attempted murder of Tara. Additionally he got 25 to life for his assault on Tom. On down the list until he came to the last one at which time he looked at the defendant and told him, these sentences will not be served concurrently. These sentences will be served consecutively.

Essentially what the judge had done was to give him a sentence of life with no parole because he'd serve the first 25 to life, and if he made it through that one he'd then serve the second 25 to life and so on. The total years he was sentenced to was 140, so it was not likely that he'd ever breathe free air again.

Of course he went ballistic and gave the deputies all they could handle. He was cursing, and yelling how he was going to kill that sleazy cunt and that faggot boyfriend. He spit it out while turned and looking directly at Tom.

In front of god and everyone Tom just smiled coldly at him and said, "Say 'hi' to Bubba shithead, and get used to having your hands around your ankles tough guy." While he was saying that he made a circle with the fingers of one hand while the index finger made its way through the circle in the age-old signal. The message had been received because suddenly there was a look of shock and fear in his evil eyes. Looking at Tom's face, he saw nothing but an ice cold big smile and Tom's fingers doing a "toodleoo" wave while he put his other arm lovingly around Tara who was still petrified.

"It's over honey. He's on his way and he'll never get out. Because of his attitude and demeanor I'm sure he'll go to a maximum-security facility.

"What did you signal or say to him Tom. He suddenly turned white and got a look like the fear of God."

Tom repeated it for Tara, and said he told him to get used to his hands around his ankles. He came to the realization that he was going to get it in the ass once he got into the general population. He was going to find out he wasn't as tough as he thought.

They all left the courtroom after thanking the prosecutor. Tom looked up to the judge and received a wink with a smile. Tom gave him a nod to thank him.

Tom had driven over; on the way back to the house he took a slight detour, and stopped at the club. Everyone knew what was going on, so when the six of them walked in there was a little trepidation until they saw the looks on their faces.

Tom looked at the bartender and with a grin said, "Drinks all around Frankie. We have something to celebrate."

Frank looked at Tom with a smile and said, "The first round is on the house Tom, and for you six it's on the house until you leave."

"Thanks Frank, we appreciate it."

"So, what happened," he asked with interest.

"They convicted him on all thirteen counts, and the judge sentenced him to around 140 years. All of the sentences to be served consecutive not concurrent, he'll never get out."

Then as an afterthought he said, "Hey, I offered a bet with the ladies that he'd be dead inside a month. I bet a night's tips, any takers?"

Nobody stepped up so Tom's tip jar was safe. He figured it was safe anyway.

So life went on, somewhat back to normal or at least some semblance of normal. Now that there wasn't much danger of him "finding her" Tara went out, rented an apartment for her and Dee, and promptly moved in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.