Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 18: Safety at the House - Still a Nightmare - TDpt2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Safety at the House - Still a Nightmare - TDpt2 - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

He helped Tara with her bags and things and purposefully strode out the front door and put everything into a large van that he'd parked just outside the door.

After loading up they took the short ride to the house and put all of Tara's things into Tom's room. While Tom and Tara were getting things organized, Marie changed the sheets and pillowcases so that their guest would feel comfortable. Its not like Tom spends a lot of time in this particular bed but fresh sheets are always appropriate.

Tom cleared out a couple drawers in the dresser so she had room to put some of her things. He carried his down a couple doors into the room that Marie and Lisa shared.

Sheryl arrived from work followed shortly by Carol so the only one missing at this point was Lisa.

Marie gave them a short version of what was going on and said they'd all wait for Lisa so when Tara told her story again, she'd only have to tell it once.

Taking them aside while Tom distracted Tara, Marie let them know that it was a very emotional experience and if it could be avoided perhaps the story could wait for another day.

Suffice it to say that she was in fear for her life because of what her husband had said and done. It was probably best if all of them went on with life as usual and didn't mention that they had a new "roommate" for now. She did give them a bit more detail than the short version she gave them initially so they'd be more aware of the things that had happened earlier in the day.

Sheryl thoughtfully mentioned that if Tara wanted, she could bring Dee here so that they could be together.

Marie accepted the option, but asked that they leave that for now so Tara could just mellow out a little. She would be able to use the phone to talk to Dee as much as she needed, but a trip may not be in the works just yet.

When Lisa arrived home she looked around at all the activity and let out a very heavy sigh. She looked up at Tom and said, "Marie again?"

Tom grinned, nodded his head but said, "This one is for real. I don't know how she does this shit, but it happens. 'They' just seem to find her, but she found this one and I'm glad she did."

Tom gave Lisa a brief idea of what was going on, and Lisa, with a shocked look sank into the couch and said, "Wow. Are we going to be able to do this," but knew that with Tom here it would not be a real problem.

"Well manage sweetie. I've got some ideas but I need to work through them in my head before I go off half-cocked."

This worried Lisa a little, but Tom never went off half-cocked. Whatever it was would be completely thought out and well developed.

The "rest of the gang" came bouncing into the room and found places to sit around Lisa and Tom. Marie walked over to Lisa and planted a kiss of greetings on her lips, and turned to introduce Tara, but Tara, chuckling, had already taken a place near Lisa on the couch.

With the appropriate introductions being made, Tara went through her story once more eliciting looks of shock on the three faces that hadn't heard it yet.

The questions lined up, and the answers provided where they could be and Marie apologized to Tara for having to tell the story once again.

Tara mentioned that it was getting easier each time, and with a smile and a chuckle said, "Maybe you should bring in the neighbors one at a time so she could relate it to each."

That broke the tension and everyone laughed loudly and moved in for a "group hug" with Tara in the middle.

Marie had noticed Lisa's looks at Tara and smiled knowingly at Tom nodding her head just slightly so he'd notice as well.

Tom looked over, got a grin on his face and apparently couldn't resist giving Lisa a little ribbing, "Hey Lisa, You need a Kleenex?"

Lisa looked up at him and began to blush a little because she knew what he was referring to. She'd been caught lusting.

Tara looked around the room with a querying look, because at the comment everyone was chuckling and Lisa was blushing.

"I've been caught Tara," Lisa quietly said to the guest sitting next to her. "You are an extremely attractive woman, and I love girls." Lisa was grinning and it was Tara's turn to blush.

"Don't worry Tara," said Marie, "Lisa is harmless. Actually we're all pretty harmless. Tom's the only totally straight person in the house and there's a long story about that."

She was smiling widely and looking directly at Lisa who just let out a "Pffft" at the comment.

"Two timing bitch," Lisa snapped with a chuckle, obviously aimed at Marie.

Carol was looking around the room and said to Tara with a giggle, "We're all gay sweetie. Well at least Lisa was totally "girls only" until Tom moved in, but the rest of us are all Bi and we all prefer girls. All because men are such dorks, but Tom has been an exception and we've all slept with him at one point or other. Even Lisa, though she won't fuck him."

Tom added quickly, "Which is totally ok. Lisa has taught me to love a woman physically without intercourse. From a guys perspective it's interesting and honestly, with Lisa, it's great without. For a lez, she's quite a woman!"

Lisa was really turning red and everyone noticed and chuckled.

"Well, it's true Lisa," said Sheryl. We all love Tom and he's the only man I've had in years. I love being filled with a man, but can't stand the shit that goes a long with it. If I could find another Tom I'd probably go back the other way."

Carol was nodding her head at that, and added, "Me too."

"Tom is a very unusual man," Marie commented quietly, "That's what drew me to him, and made me ask him over."

With a melancholy voice, "I hadn't had a man in about three years. Only Lisa. And I love Lisa incredibly, but like Carol and Sheryl, I do enjoy being filled by a man."

She looked around the room, and each of the girls and Tom were nodding their heads slowly. Lisa shifted in her seat a little nervously. They'd all heard the story before.

"When I first met Tom, it was just dancing." She sighed heavily and looked directly into Tom's eyes.

"He was different. He didn't try to maul me or sneak "feels" while we were dancing slowly. He was a complete and total gentleman." Another heavy sigh.

"As time went on, I'd make sure I was there on the nights he worked so we could dance."

"I worked with a partner," interjected Tom. "He didn't have any problem at all with me "leaving station" to go dance with the guests. We were asked to "work the crowd" during our entertainment and he is a bit homophobic. He's funny!!!"

"Over the first month, we danced as often as we could and he would sit with me and we'd talk. I told Lisa about it," looking at Lisa, "and she just played it off for a while, 'Marie just being Marie again', but I think she was a bit nervous about losing me to a man."

Lisa nodded her head, and Tara could see a tear forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Lisa got a call from her Aunt and after the call told me that she was going to have to leave for a while to take care of one of her parents."

Lisa was starting to choke up at this point but added, "I was scared to death that I'd come back to an empty bed and that Marie would have taken up with Tom. It was almost unbearable, but I had to go. I didn't tell her until later, but I knew I'd be gone at least six weeks. Shit, I didn't plan on being gone over 8 months."

"The day after Lisa left I went to the club and danced with Tom all night. Well at least as much as he dared considering he was "working". Just before closing I asked him if he had any plans for after work."

At this point, Marie and Lisa locked eyes and both were tearing up as the memories were refreshed. It had been a very stressful time for Lisa and Marie was in a quandary for a period of time.

Taking a deep breath, Marie continued, "He didn't, so I asked him if he'd like to meet me after work and 'come over to my place'. He looked at me kind of strangely and asked about Lisa, but I just shrugged it off for the moment. He didn't need to know she was gone for a while. I still wasn't sure what I really wanted to happen – Well, I knew what I really wanted to happen, but I wasn't sure where it would fit into life."

You could tell the conversation was an emotional issue for both Lisa and Marie, but Marie continued, "So about ten after two Tom came out and followed me over here, parked his truck and we hugged and traded kisses outside. Holding his hand I led him into the house with dragging him to the bedroom in mind, but as we went through the door he immediately came here and plopped down on the couch. Carol and Sheryl were here watching a movie and when he just plopped I didn't quite know how to take that. Was it rejection?"

"I didn't know what she had in mind," Tom stated, "I knew she was a gay woman, and didn't quite know why she would ask me to her home. Well, I knew she was Bi, but I also knew she didn't particularly care for men."

Marie gave a shy smile at that, and then continued on, "Carol and Sheryl didn't quite know how to handle the invasion so they just got up and went to bed. Tom and me sat in the living room, had a couple of beers and talked. I knew what I wanted and it was him to take me to bed and screw my brains out. He was so different. So, 'not the usual guy'."

"When I asked him if he would like to stay the night he gave me a surprised look, which I guess I could understand, considering."

"I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do at this point. I am a guy. There are times the smaller head takes over, but I try very hard to keep that under control." Ha. Inadvertent pun.

"Which was one of the big attractions for me," Marie immediately interjected. "He didn't come off as one of those testosterone laden guys that got a 'deer in the headlights' look when the possibility of pussy came to him."

"As I asked him, I kissed him."

"Man. Did she kiss me," Tom interjected with a sigh. I'll never forget that kiss if I live to be 100."

Marie blushed at that, but continued with her story.

"I made it very plain to him that I wanted to have sex with him and that I hoped that it wouldn't be a one night stand kind of deal, but that remained to be determined."

"When he finally agreed, I literally dragged him into my bedroom, closed the door and somewhat attacked him."

Tom started to laugh at that. "Attack? Is what you call it? I figure I'd describe it as an out and out rape, but as they say, 'You can't rape the willing'. It was pretty intense that first time, and I just let it happen the way she wanted."

Marie spoke up again, "Yeah. I guess you could say I raped him. I just knew that I was hungry for a cock and because of my peripheral feelings for him; it was going to be his. Period! I have to admit, there was nothing tender or loving about the very first time. It was a fuck, plain and simple but we did make very passionate love later. When we were done we rolled over and went to sleep."

Tom picked it up for a while, "When I woke the next morning, or was it afternoon? I'm not sure, but I knew we didn't go to sleep until at least 5am, so there wasn't much sleeping done that night. But when I woke up, I had my arm around Marie and she had her leg over mine and we'd been sleeping like that."

Marie was quite pink at this point, "Yeah. I was pretty worn out, but feeling extremely content. I guess I could be described as a 'well fucked woman'."

"I had my usual 'morning boner' so I untangled and made it to the bathroom to relive the pressure, then wandered back into the bedroom. Marie had awakened in between and was sitting on an elbow and a pillow."

"G'mornin' sailor," she said. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

I thought to myself, how the hell did she know I was a sailor? I never talk about my military time and my tattoos aren't 'service related'." So I just replied, "G'mornin' beautiful. How are you this fine morning?"

"Wonderful," she said with a big smile. "Absolutely wonderful, thank you very much. How about you?"

"I'm doing great Marie. That was the best sex I've had in a long, long time, but it was just that. Sex. I'm not one that generally goes for that, but I knew it was what you needed so that's what we did."

Marie wasn't sure how to take that at first because of her past experience with men. Getting their dick wet was just about all that mattered, but this one was questioning what we'd done.

"Let's take a quick shower Tom. Then we can talk a bit."

"Ok, and we took a long, hot, rejuvenating shower. She washed me completely and I made sure I washed her thoroughly. Of course, I made sure that I spent an appropriate time giving attention to appropriate body parts," Tom said with a big grin on his face.

Marie laughed at that statement. "Oh yeah. He cleaned me up really well. Shit. By the time we got out of the shower I was so hot to trot, I really had to stifle myself considering his earlier comment."

"We put on a couple robes and made it down to the kitchen to make some coffee and when we'd poured a cup apiece went back and sat on the bed."

"When I looked at Marie I could tell she was a bit nervous about what I wanted to 'talk about'. I think she was afraid she'd scared me off and because I was a 'nice guy' I was trying to let her down easy."

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I'd blown it because I was so fucking horny for a man I'd really gone out of control, and this guy seemed like he was always in control of himself. We had 'made love', but it was, I guess you could say rushed."

"Rushed?" Tom commented with a chuckle. "The first time was just a down and dirty fuck. The second was a bit slower and mellower, but she didn't find out about me until later."

At this point, Tom stood up and walked over to Marie and with both hands gestured for her to stand up. When she put her hands in his, he pulled her up to stand in front of him. He looked her directly in the eyes, leaned down and kissed her, but it was the hug that was significant. It was nothing but tender and loving. Without a sound, he mouthed to her, "I love you."

Marie gave a nervous smile, nodded her head and leaned in on Tom's chest and they stood that way for a few minutes before they gave each other a peck on the lips and resumed their positions on the couch and chair.

"When I saw the look on Marie's face, I almost had to laugh, but I knew that wasn't the reaction that she needed at the moment, so I stifled and told her, 'it's not what you think Marie. I'm not going to run away'."

"I think the dam burst at that point because she just started to sob, moved to hold me, and kept saying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Tom, I'm so sorry, over and over."

"Marie, there's nothing to be sorry about. Really. You had a need last night honey, well, this morning, and we did what we needed to do to fill that need. I already told you it was the best sex I've had in years. You are a very passionate woman, and I like that. A lot!"

"But I have to admit, I want more than just sex with you. It may seem strange to you, but I have a little different concept of physical love than most guys you've probably met."

"That's why I brought you home," whispered Marie.

"I know sweetheart, and again, you had a need and we filled it. But I have a need also. I'd like to fulfill that need and do it with you."

Marie started to chuckle at that one, and everyone was looking at her for a continuation. "He told me that physical love, sex or whatever you want to call it is very special between a man and a woman, especially if there are any true feelings between them. A fuck is a fuck and at times that's what's called for, but he likes to take his time, savor a woman's body, and slowly, very slowly make love."

Then she chuckled, "Insanely slow," eliciting chuckles from all the other women in the room.

She looked over at Tom very tenderly and took Lisa's hand in hers while she continued with the story.

"He said that he'd developed some true feelings for me, and he knew that I had feelings for him, though I was torn because of Lisa."

Looking directly into Lisa's eyes, she whispered, "But he said that in anything we ever did or felt for each other he would NOT come between Lisa and me. You have to understand too, that up to that time Lisa had been pretty cold towards Tom when we were at the club because I'd always dance with him. She could sense I was developing a very strong attraction towards him, and she felt threatened."

Lisa was nodding her head and whispered, "I was scared to death that I was losing Marie. She's the love of my life, my mate, my everything, and I felt her slipping away."

Lisa started a gentle weep and Tara leaned in and hugged her close.

Tara began to caress her softly while whispering loving things to Lisa, to which Lisa turned and looked Tara straight in the eyes, leaned over and kissed her softly whispering, "Thank you Tara."

With a short pause in the story Carol stood up and asked anyone if they wanted something to drink, took orders and moved off into the kitchen with Sheryl. Even though they'd been part of the story, they were all there to support Tara this morning.

While they were in the kitchen, they also sliced up some cheese, meats, and pickles, essentially making a "munchies" tray and set it on the table in front of everyone with the drinks.

"To kind of make a long story short, over the months that we'd been dancing and talking, Tom and I had fallen in love with each other."

"It wasn't planned. It wasn't something either one of us were looking for. She had a partner already, and I wasn't really ready to settle in for reasons that aren't important." Tom didn't know that Marie had already mentioned some of his military background to Tara so he assumed she didn't know. "It just happened. And now, more than a year down the road, we both have a proper perspective on the relationship. We still love each other very intensely, but Lisa is a very important component in Marie's life and I still remind them both that I will not be a wedge between them."

Both Marie and Lisa were teary at this point, but Lisa was holding Tara lovingly, which didn't escape anyone's attention. Tom and Marie looked at each other affectionately and Marie got up and moved over to the chair sitting on Tom's lap. Lisa looked up, noticed the switch, and gave them a smile going back to holding Tara.

"We worked on our coffee and were holding hands while feeling our emotions, but Tom broke the ice when he said he wanted to make love to me."

There was a warm smile and a tender kiss traded while Marie leaned her head into Tom's chest.

"He said he had a request to make which might seem a little strange, but since I was a bi-sexual woman I could help him out."

"I know there is no way that a guy can stimulate a woman the same as another woman. We just don't know all the spots, how to get to them and to be honest, most guys really don't give a damn. They're happy if their woman moans a little, moves her ass around and doesn't complain when he 'comes too soon then rolls over and goes to sleep' so she has to finish herself off. Sorry, but to me, that's not cool."

Tara noticed that all the women in the room, including Lisa, nodded their heads at that statement.

"So I asked Marie to teach me. I wanted to know as much about how a woman turned on another woman as she could teach me, understanding that there are things that a man just can't relate to."

"I didn't have a problem with that," Marie replied. "Any man who wants to learn how to please his woman is a good man in my opinion. But that said, it's really up to each woman to teach their man what they like and insist they receive the same kind of pleasure they give."

"Ha!" Tom interjected, "I get more pleasure pleasing my woman than I sometimes get from the intercourse part. Lisa taught me how to make love to a woman without intercourse. If I understand the stories correctly, I'm really the first male that Lisa has allowed touch her in a seductive way. Even in school she knew she was a lesbian and rarely ever even held hands with a boy."

Lisa nodded her head slowly with a contemplative look on her face and went back to stroking Tara's thigh. It was obvious that Tara didn't object, and that she would probably fit in with the rest very easily, but they all knew Tara would leave as soon as she could to be with her daughter. Dee was the most important thing in her life, and it was tearing her apart to be separated, but until the police locked up her husband she was not going to take any chances.

For now, she very much enjoyed Lisa's attention.

"Anyway, that's another part of the story."

"I let him seduce me his way," Marie said with a heavy sigh. "Oh my god, this man can love. He drove me up the wall, many times, got me right to that edge but wouldn't let me fall over and it went on for what seemed like hours. When he finally did let me fall over the edge I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life up to that point. Then he started all over again."

"As I said," Tom said smiling, "I truly enjoy pleasing a woman. I want her to come as many times as she can. I can only go a couple times in a day, though I'll proudly admit to 4 times one day with both Marie and Lisa." Both women blushed deeply, and Lisa whispered she'd tell that story later and Marie just grinned.

"I probably had four or five orgasms before he started allowing me to please him. I have to admit that I've never really been much for pleasing a man, but after what he'd just done to me, I would have stuck my head up his ass and wiggled my ears, if that's what he wanted me to do. I'd probably done maybe three blow-jobs in my life, but I couldn't wait to get that cock in my mouth, down my throat and taste his sperm."

"And she did," chuckled Tom. "It was obvious that she hadn't had a lot of practice at it, but it was ok. She'd agreed to teach me, so I returned the favor and instructed her on how to do a proper blow-job."

The whole room exploded with laughter at that point, even Marie, who was so red her face and upper torso looked like an oversized strawberry.

"Hey Marie," chided Sheryl, "Why don't you give us an example of your newfound skills"?

"Marie shot her a look that would have knocked down King Kong if he'd been in the room."

Sheryl mockingly pulled back with "fear" on her face, but at that point Lisa looked at Marie and asked quietly, "Trade places?"

Marie kissed Tom tenderly but lightly on the lips, smiled at him and traded places with Lisa, taking Tara in her arms and kissing her tenderly. Tara was obviously enjoying the attention, and though nothing forgotten, had calmed markedly since her arrival. Perhaps the food and drink, but definitely the company and the conversations had worked their magic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.