Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 15: Learning with Lisa - LEpt3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Learning with Lisa - LEpt3 - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

It was a few weeks later when all the other girls were gone and I was there by myself reading another book about WWII or the Kennedy Assassination.

At least I thought I was by myself.

There was a light knock on the door of my room.

"Come on in," I said quietly switching from the book to the door.

The door opened slowly and very tentatively like someone wasn't sure they really wanted to come in.

"Tom? " I heard whispered, "Can I come in and talk with you?"

It was Lisa.

"Sure Lisa, you're always welcome," and hoping to set her mind a little more at ease, "You know you're always welcome and safe with me."

As she hesitantly entered the room, I noticed that she had her head down and was shuffling in very tentatively, nervously and slowly.

"Tommy," she whispered barely audible, "I know I'm safe with you and I truly appreciate it."

I noticed quickly that she was dressed to kill, wearing a very sheer baby doll with no panties.

God she's a beautiful girl.

Shit...

And a lesbian too, my "guy" brain was saying. "What a waste of beautiful pussy." That is something that would never leave my lips around this or any lady. I have always tried to stifle that "male" brain. It's not the most intelligent brain even when it emanates from the big head. Guys are pigs. I have to admit it, but it's the way we're wired! Men and women have totally different schematics.

Men's big brains will defer to the little brain at the drop of a hat, or the sight of a beautiful woman. It must be nature's way of ensuring that the species continues. I have a feeling that women have the same kind of reaction to a "hot" guy, but women are much more in control of themselves. They are also hella devious when they see something they like.

Guys? We're just out there, jumping up and down, clapping our hands, whooping it up, doing the "I'm too sexy" dance, basically being pigs. It's the wiring.

"Holy shit, Lisa. You're beautiful! You really are!"

That made her blush bright red and with a very shy look on her face, "Thank you, I appreciate that. Flattery will get you almost everywhere." She was smiling and chuckling by the time she finished. It was apparent that she was very ill at ease and the nervousness showed. I needed to be very careful and sincere as I tried to calm the atmosphere.

I set down my book, sat up in the bed and patted a spot right next to me to let her know she could sit there if she wanted, and shyly she moved over and sat next to me on the bed.

My mind was racing and was preparing for anything she might be bringing to the table. With Lisa, the last thing I wanted to do was be boorish, a guy. Subtlety was the word of the hour.

"I've never done this before, Tom," she whispered almost inaudibly. "I've never even thought about it before."

"Haven't done what Lisa," I asked hesitantly. I wasn't sure yet where she was going with any of this, so I was admittedly on my guard.

"I've never trusted any man enough to be alone on his bed with him," she said smiling shyly.

"Well, you know you're safe with me Lisa. What would you like to talk about?" I was making no assumptions as to her motivations. The last thing I wanted or needed to do was "scare her off." I needed to nurture the building trust.

"Oh, I know I'm safe with you Tom, but I guess to be honest, I'm wondering just how safe I want to be at the moment." She looked directly into my eyes and there was something there I'd never seen in any woman. I couldn't put my finger on it, but ... That got my attention! Big time!

And I guess she could see the surprise on my face, because she laughingly assured me that I wasn't about to get laid, if that was what I was thinking. After all, I'm a guy. Remember? Wiring?

I couldn't admit to it, but I wasn't going to lie to her either, it had taken a long time for me to build up her trust in me, and I wasn't going to fuck it up with an ignorant lie.

"Well Lisa, honestly, I had to wonder what you were alluding to with your last comment," I said with a grin. "You have to keep in mind I'm a guy! Remember?"

She laughed nervously and said, "Well, you'll probably get more than you ever thought possible or bargained for with me, but I don't think I could do everything."

"That's totally ok Lisa. You know I respect your sexuality and your choices in lifestyle. It doesn't make me think any less of you, though to be completely honest with you I do have to say, you are a very beautiful woman. Very desirable to any man, or woman for that matter."

As I was saying that, and meaning every word of it, I couldn't help but think about the beautiful babies this woman would make. Me? I've never really considered wanting kids, but with Lisa, I could actually be convinced.

What the fuck was I thinking? Ain't gonna happen!

She smiled timidly and thanked me for the compliment, but really wanted to talk to me seriously about something important.

I let her know that I was all-ears and she could talk to me about anything, which she acknowledged she knew, and proceeded to nervously tell me what she'd come into my room for.

"Tom. I really don't quite know how to say this or ask you this, so I guess I'll just have to be direct with it," she said with a nervous look on her face.

I gave her a sincere smile and nodded my head a little bit.

"I ... uh ... I'd like ... uh ... Oh damnit, I'd like you to do with me what you ... uhmm ... do with Marie. Well, except for the fucking part," she had her eyes down and kind of whispered out what she'd said.

I think she was terrified that I'd reject her and say no, and probably just as terrified that I'd say yes. She knew what she wanted, but because it wasn't something she had done before, or really ever considered doing, wasn't really sure.

I scooted slowly over to her and put my arms around her to give her a gentle hug. She was shaking like a leaf and I could tell on the border of tears.

"Lisa," I whispered to her gently. "I'd be very happy to give you pleasure. Believe me, I'll get from you as much or more pleasure as I give to you. You don't have to worry about 'the final act', so to speak."

She laughed a little nervously then looked at me with tears in her eyes, "I don't even know what to do Tom. A man has never touched me that way. I guess by 'normal standards', I'm still a virgin, and will probably die a virgin. I've used plastic, rubber, and silicone, but the thought of a 'real penis' in me is somehow abhorrent. Just you putting your arms around me are more than I've allowed any man to do in many many years, though I have to admit, it feels very nice."

I just nodded my head to acknowledge what she had said. I knew she wasn't finished yet, and that patience was exactly what she needed.

No rush, no push, just understanding and patience.

"I'm really sorry Tom. I feel like I'll be teasing you so unfairly, but after seeing what you did to Marie, I just have to know."

I took her face between my hands and began kissing the tears from her cheeks, which elicited more tears. It looked like I would be busy with tears for a while.

It's ok. We have all day, and I'm in no hurry.

"Marie and I have already talked about the possible 'results' Lisa, and she's very willing to take care of it," I said with a grin which brought a smile to her face, "I think Marie knows you well enough to know that this time would probably come for you, and she also felt that you wouldn't want intercourse. You may have thought I'd hesitate or decline if there was no 'fuck' in the deal, but that's not really the way I am."

Lisa kind of gave me a strange look at that, almost like I'd insulted her in some way.

I think I perceived why so added, "Lisa, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman, Baby Doll."

Through the diminishing tears, she gave me a loving look with a sparkle in her eyes, "baby doll?"

I thought, Oh shit.

Then there was a big smile and a giggle.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been called "baby doll"? My father called me that when I was a little girl."

Though with her reaction, I was pretty sure what the answer would be but I had to say, "I'm sorry Lisa. I hope it's not something offensive."

"Oh no, it brings back many warm memories for me. I loved my daddy very much, but he was a 'typical man', and I knew I was lesbian when I was 11. Not having any 'boyfriends' in High School seemed like it really hurt daddy, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want any boyfriends. I had plenty of 'girlfriends'; in fact there were many of us experimenting with our sexuality. Most were hetro and took boys into their lives and bodies, but I've never had the desire."

She was talking to me like she felt I needed to hear some excuse for her to explain her sexuality or feel the way she felt about men.

I just leaned down to her, looked her in the eyes and kissed her softly with lots of passion. She needed to know that it was all ok, and that I wasn't going to reject her advances.

She leaned into the kiss as I started to pull away not wanting to seem pushy, so I pressed on.

Her arms surrounded me tightly and I felt her own passion on the rise. I was a bit taken aback with that passion; I had kind of expected a bit of coldness in her, but her passion was very genuine.

She opened herself up to me as any other woman, even offering up her pussy when we got to that point. But she trusted me and I was going to do nothing to betray that trust.

"Lisa," I whispered, "If I get to a place or start to do something you're not comfortable with, you're going to tell me. Yes?

"Yes Tom, I'll do that," she gasped, "but I think you know where the limits are and pretty much anything else that a woman could or would do with me is ok."

Looking directly into her eyes I said to her softly, "Ok Lisa, I just wanted you to know you could rein me in without hurting my feelings. I do not want to do anything you are not comfortable with."

I got a passionate smile, and all the while I had not stopped my visits to all areas of her body.

I very slowly, and very deliberately moved around her body with my tongue and hands in the same way I had done to Marie, not touching any of the "sex parts" deliberately. My fingers and tongue would come close, but wouldn't make any positive contact.

Like Marie, after I'd made a few trips around her body, she was wiggling, bucking and begging me to touch and feel. A method to the madness? Absolutely!

I looked at her with a tender smile and told her, "All in good time Lisa, just feel and enjoy."

"Oh god Tom. I'm enjoying. I can totally understand why Marie has fallen in love with you, but, your not touching me in those magic places is maddening!"

"It's supposed to be baby doll," I whispered with a smile. "Part of it is raising desire. I want you to want it so badly you're in danger of explosion."

"Godammit Tom, there are going to be Lisa guts all over this room," she laughed and wiggled a little more.

I just smiled at her and put my mouth on hers and began the game of tongue tag once again, though this time I worked around her neck, ears, nose, shoulders and arms on the way to my first taste of her magnificent breasts.

I let my tongue initiate the breast activity. I always found that to be the most sensual way of beginning with the sexual pursuits.

Her moans got more intense and much louder as my tongue made its way beneath the first tender orb and started to round it and the other in a figure 8 pattern as I spiraled up to those puffy pink areolas and hard stiff nipples.

When I sucked the first nipple into my mouth, she started shaking, twitching and shuddering while the first orgasm overtook her body, so I just continued to stimulate each breast in turn while my hands wandered down to her thighs and around her luscious ass giving her an indication of what my next targets were to be and that were in immanent danger of being caressed, licked, kissed, nibbled and nipped.

Her body arched up and her hands came down behind my head pushing my face and mouth forcefully into her sensitive boobs as she screamed for more.

"Ohhhh gooodddddd Tom. Don't stop now," she gasped between breaths. Her stomach muscles were twitching wildly and her entire body started to shake.

I moved up her body again and started the tongue tag game with her once again, as she shook with desire and the need for me to continue.

I looked into her eyes and saw a depth of desire that was unparalleled with any previous experience. Even Marie's desire didn't seem to have the depth of Lisa's eyes. It was almost like a cornered animal seeking a way to get me to continue stimulating areas of her body that would allow the continuation of these orgasmic waves.

I held her in my arms, giving her butterfly kisses on the face and neck allowing her body and mind to recover and return to the room.

I was trying to be as tender as I possibly could. This whole day was for Lisa, not for me. There was no thought of anything but giving Lisa pleasure and as many orgasms as she could tolerate.

Marie would be there later if I had any energy left myself. I loved this. To pleasure a woman in this way is, to me, the ultimate in a sexual activity. Making love without intercourse, and it was truly making love, there was no other way to describe it. For this moment, for this short time I was truly in love with Lisa. It allowed me to give to her without consideration of my own desires or needs, the absolute ultimate in my mind.

"God Tom. Where did you learn to do this to a woman? I've been a lesbian all my life and nobody has ever done that to me without even touching my pussy. I've never..." She trailed off and began to look me straight in the eyes again. The animal was gone though the desire was even deeper, and the unabashed want or need apparent. There was an intense love in those eyes that I'd never seen before and have only seen very few times since.

This was Lisa, a devout lesbian, loving a man as she'd never ever loved any woman. She may never again allow a man to love her in this way, but for now it was right. It was right for her, it was right for me and we both knew where it would lead and why.

It was all in those magnificent eyes.

I slowly, gently and deliberately started again. Moving down her body, kissing, licking, nibbling and caressing all around every part, leaving no part untouched. Her hands were behind my head following passively along as I made my way south. I could feel the anticipation building and that's exactly where I wanted to be going.

I gave a brief pause at her sexy belly button and elicited some real giggles as my tongue circled the indentation in her tummy and circled around those sensual areas most men just passed by, not knowing how it would increase their woman's sexual desire.

Lisa gasped my name in a barely audible whisper aimed at nobody in particular, "Men ... men, don't ... know those places. A man only..." Trailing off as my tongue was working its magic on those places I wasn't supposed to be aware of.

My hands were gently moving all around her legs now, almost a tickle the touch was so light but it had Lisa climbing the walls as her pussy longed to be touched, caressed and manipulated. It's right where I wanted her.

Now you might think or sense that I was teasing or torturing this poor woman, but believe me, she loved every touch, every squeeze, and every breath with its warmth causing every little hair to move right down to the follicle. Some women's bodies are that sensitive, and Lisa's was one of them.

I was only building the anticipation for the move into the land where I really wanted to be. Her musky sex was driving me absolutely out of my mind and I had to keep telling myself that it would only be a few more minutes before I would get a taste of that delicious center of her womanhood. So while in my description it may sound like I'm somehow torturing or teasing Lisa insensitively, it was only by supreme effort that I was not being somewhat a "typical guy".

Up and down her thighs, both inside and out I moved my lips down to the backs of her knees and proceeded to repeat my probing with tongue and lips up the outside of her thighs and back down the other then up the inside of her thighs almost to that tight bald slit at the center and then down the other side. I tenderly nipped at those tender spots on the inner thigh just a couple centimeters below her pussy.

Her moans were getting louder and more frequent and her breathing was so rapid I thought I'd need to slow down for a bit to keep her from hyperventilating, but I knew if I slowed even a little, Lisa would not be happy.

As my tongue, teeth and lips were doing their magical actions, my hands were caressing her sides, tummy, breasts with a butterfly touch that caused the rest of her body to tingle as I was building the anticipation in her mind of where my tongue was heading.

Something men don't usually learn or understand, or perhaps they really don't give a damn, is that sex for a man is generally just a physical activity. Yeah. There's a little anticipation, and some feeling involved, but once the small brain takes over, it's purely physical.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.