Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 13: A Learning Experience - LEpt1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Learning Experience - LEpt1 - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

I knew I was going to have to tell this story at some point, so there's no time like the present. The can of worms was opened when Tara told Dee that my eating her pussy was pretty much the same, as a woman would do it.

Then the question became, "Well gosh Tom. How did you learn to do that?"

Well there's a long and a short answer, but because Dee is as inquisitive as she is, a veritable sponge for information, especially if it was pertaining to sex and how to improve the experience the short answer didn't cut the mustard.

At 17 this girl would try more things than many older women would even consider. I haven't broached the subject yet, but I don't think even Tara would suggest some of the things that Deanna has wanted to experiment with.

But she had asked the question and thankfully Tara was with us at the time because Tara had been there for part of this experience. She had come on to the scene about a year after I'd met and started, essentially living, with the other 4 girls.

Tara was very bitter and angry with men. After hearing her story, I really can't say I can blame her, but as I tried to impress on her then, she shouldn't allow one very rotten man cause her a lifetime of anguish.

First it took me some time to help her accept that it was truly anguish, and that the anger she felt was valid and acceptable. She had to know though, that if she didn't put it away, it would end up eating her alive.

She'd had a daughter with this absolute jerk before he pulled his shit, and I suppose the handwriting was already on the wall but Tara had chosen to overlook the indiscretions until it affected Deanna. Dee was 6 or 7 at the time, and it would be a little over a year before I met her as it took me that long to get Tara comfortable with seeing a man and actually introducing a man to her daughter.

But all of that comes a bit later in the explanation and I suppose when it is timely, I can rehash all of that. It may do Deanna good to go over those experiences and feelings that caused Tara to implode and become totally anti-man for a long period of time.

The three of us sat around the table with some wine and my JD so that I could relate the past to Dee.

Tara would keep me on the straight and narrow, and would actually fill in some of the blanks, or she would be able to answer some of the questions that Dee had that there is no way I could answer.


In the beginning I was a Disk Jockey working as a fill in for numerous stations around the area. It was actually a fairly steady job because when I wasn't on the air doing someone's show I was doing spots, PSA's and the like. I was generally busy, but there was very little money in broadcasting.

There are very few Dr. Don Rose's, Wolfman Jack's or Murray the K's around that make the big money. It was generally nearly a minimum wage situation so I had some side jobs to make the ends meet each other.

One thing I tried was stand up comedy and found that to be an extremely humbling experience. You get humble really quickly when you get up in front of an audience, do your best stuff and they sit there and look at you like you're speaking a different language. Not even any hecklers.

So I did that for a time, but my big payday came from working as a DJ in some of the local clubs. I actually had a partner at the time, but he's really not central to the story so I'll pretty much leave him out with the exception to mention that while I was dancing he was spinning the records and yes, in those days we spun records. We were paid a fee and got tips from the patrons, which we split 50/50. A good night of tips was more than 2 months wages and we had very few "bad nights." We were both happy.

One of the best clubs we worked was the Bay club, which was a gay grille, bar and dance house.

When we took the job it was understood that we were both straight and wouldn't particularly appreciate advances from the male clientele which turned out to be no problem at all – not once were we ever propositioned by any of the gay men that frequented the club. It was also posted and announced that the "Disk Jockeys are straight, so let them play the music."

This isn't to say that conversations with gay men weren't the norm. We talked all the time, and quite honestly it was extremely interesting. Their sex lives were never topics of conversation and neither was mine, so it worked out just fine.

I think, no I know, there would be a lot of people very shocked to know who around them were gay. I get chuckles out of it all the time, but then, I'm straight, very comfortable with my masculinity so a gay man working in my midst doesn't bother me in any way.

They're everywhere people and like you and I, what goes on in their bedrooms is nobody's fucking business but theirs. Deal with it!

It actually worked quite well for a bunch of years. I'm not sure why, but they paid incredibly well. Perhaps it was the fact we were professionals and it was difficult to get pro's to work in a gay venue, at least in those days.

Both Rod and I have joked for years that somewhere in the deep, dark, dank archives in the basement at FBI headquarters there is a file that says we frequent gay bars. Don't even get me going on that hypocrisy!

I have to say that I met and danced with some of the most beautiful women it's been my pleasure to know. It really made no difference to me that they were gay. I wasn't there for pussy, I was there to work and actually the dancing was part of the work.

I had danced with Marie a lot of times over a few months, but occasionally she would be there entertaining another very pretty woman who I learned a little later was Lisa, her SO.

Let me describe them before I continue on to Carol and Sheryl.

Marie was an incredibly sexy woman. Medium brown hair with natural red highlights, straight and long, well past shoulder length, fluorescent green eyes that could melt metal they were so hot. She had a perfect complexion and a models face. Her breasts were what I'd consider perfect. Small, B-cup and so firm they couldn't sag if they wanted to. Beautiful female hips at the top of two perfectly shaped legs, which I was to find out later had between them a most delectable shaved pussy. Tight lips, medium clit that was incredibly sensitive and could send her off the edge to orgasm in the beat of a heart.

To finish it off, Marie was about 5'6" and probably not more than 110lbs, and on the dance floor she moved so gracefully I couldn't believe she wasn't a professional dancer. I was also to find out later that Marie was a bi-sexual woman who preferred girls because "Men are such assholes".

Lisa on the other hand was 100% lesbian. A male had never touched her, at least in a way that would be overtly sexual. She had known she was gay since she was about 12 or 13 years old, so she'd never dated or hung around with guys at all. As happens in the gay community, she found other girls her age that were searching for their sexuality and didn't particularly care for the BS that guys usually spewed – especially at that age. Kids are cruel. The guys all the way through High School had called Lisa every name in the book because she "wouldn't put out" like a bunch of the other girls.

Lisa was also a very pretty woman, not to Marie's level, but still very nice looking. She was probably 5'3" with dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Her tits were a bit large for my preference at about a D-cup, but like Marie they were extremely firm and would bounce nicely, but I never detected any sag whatsoever. Lisa was one of those ladies that had short legs and a long torso, but it really didn't take away from her inherent beauty.

As a typical guy, I could only think to myself, "What a waste of good pussy." I never once said it out loud while I was hanging out with the girls because I knew that was one of those things that guys said or did that was a total turn-off.

Crazy, I am. Stupid, I'm not!

There were a few nights that Lisa was with Marie at the club where Marie would knock on the door to the studio and ask me if I wanted to dance for a while. I'd always say yes, and my partner would take over spinning records while I was "Schmoozing". After a couple times Marie, holding my hand would "drag" me over to the table where Lisa was waiting for her "girlfriend" to introduce me.

Lisa was pretty cold in the beginning, and knowing her now, I can totally understand that. I was interfering in her plans with Marie, but it was unbeknownst to me at the time.

After a few more times, Lisa warmed a bit, as she was the one that went home with Marie and not me, so I guess I became less of a threat. At least until Marie invited me over to their house after the club closed.

I didn't know it at the time, but it was going to be a regular invitation, if not from Marie directly it would be Carol or Sheryl. Lisa only asked me over to the house on a couple occasions, which was a total shock to me, but by that time I was really living there. I'll get more into that situation later in the story.

Over the few months that I'd hung out with Marie at the club we had chatted and talked about "Life, the Universe, and Everything". I had learned a lot about her and she had gotten to know me better and had found me to be a warm, philosophical, understanding, nonjudgmental guy and in her life experience to then, those were rare qualities in guys. Made me wonder what kind of guys she'd been hanging out with.

But even though she preferred girls, she started slowly caressing me lightly, then would peck at my lips, nose and ears until one night she laid a full mouth, tongue tag kiss on me at the club. I was totally shocked. She had also dropped one hand to my thigh and was moving it slowly in search of something.

I guess she found what she was looking for because her eyes got bright; she let out a small gasp, and smiled at me with a very sensual look.

I was about to fall off the chair, when she whispered into my ear that she'd like me to come home with her.

Holy shit. This gay woman was inviting me to her house. I'm not sure how I was going to handle that, but I certainly wasn't going to say no. But I did ask her about Lisa, and how that would wash with her.

Marie told me that Lisa was gone for a few weeks helping her family in Nebraska or some "bum-fuck" place like that.

I thought to myself that it was pretty judgmental to make a comment like that, but I guess that's where Lisa was from and that's what Marie had heard constantly. I think Nebraska is beautiful, at least parts of it.

I had visions of sugarplums dancing through my head and wondered where this was leading. As I mentioned earlier, Marie was drop-dead gorgeous, and I could get a boner thinking about her, imagining her naked even though she preferred girls. Hey, I'm a guy.

When the club closed that night, since I didn't have any closing responsibilities other than making sure that the studio was locked, I met Marie just outside the door and we decided that she would drive over and I'd leave my truck at the club. I would have been happy to follow her over, but she just said that she'd drive. No big thing for me! We changed our minds though and I drove myself.

Their house was not that far away from the club and in a very wooded area that was on the route to mountain resorts further up the road.

It was a really nice house, four extremely large bedrooms, 3 bathroom ranch style exterior and interior. It was totally obvious that women inhabited it. Since the house isn't germane to the story I'll just leave it at that.

We went into the front door, which wasn't locked, and on to the living room area. Much to my surprise, only because it had never been mentioned previously, there were two very pretty women sitting on one of the couches watching whatever it was on the TV. I noted that they were holding hands and could only figure they were roommates that Marie hadn't mentioned for whatever reason.

Marie quickly introduced me to the two ladies as Carol and Sheryl. They were cordial but I could tell they thought it a bit strange that Marie was bringing a man home, but not strange enough to make a comment or ask.

Since the living room was already occupied we continued down a hall towards the back of the house and entered a room, which could only have been the master bedroom.

Marie told me to have a seat, so I sat in a chair at a desk not wanting to assume that she wanted me to sit on the bed.

She looked at me with a warm smile and disappeared into the master bathroom telling me she'd be right out.

I just sat there wondering what the hell was going on.

I was in a very nice bedroom with a bi-sexual woman that I'd talked to in a club, but hadn't made any overt moves on. I was really more confused than anything else, but Marie was to sort it out for me in short order.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a very short silk robe, obviously worked on getting into that "proverbial" something more comfortable. She put out her hands to me and when I put mine in hers she gently pulled on them to let me know she wanted me to stand.

As I stood in front of her she looked into my eyes and it was almost like she was questioning what she was doing, but her eyes started to sparkle and she leaned up to give me a kiss. It was kind of a peck like she was testing the waters but then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me very tenderly and even more passionately.

I didn't let my hands do anything but go around her back to hold her to me. She pressed her body into mine with earnest and I felt her start to grind her mound into my very hard cock.

She began by unbuttoning my shirt slowly and sensually kissing my chest and abdomen at each button. To the quizzical look on my face, she explained that over the time we've gotten to know each other that she thought I might be the kind of man that would be different from the usual fare she'd been accustomed to meeting.

She said, "Remember Tom, I am bi-sexual. I just prefer women to men, but tonight I want a man. It's been more than 3 years since I've slept with a man, and the last one was a royal prick. He thought he was god's gift and he was going to turn this 'fag woman' straight. With that teeny weenie he couldn't make a gnat cum. But now I'm being catty," she added with a wry grin.

At that description I just shook my head and moved back just a shade to give her more room to remove my shirt and whatever else it was she wanted to do. I was all hers tonight. Little did I know?

"That's not what I want Tom. That's not what I need. What I really want and need is for you to make love to me tonight. A few times if you can," she said with a grin, "I can assure you that I am a very passionate woman, and if you manage to push the right buttons for me, I'll fuck your brains out, then invite you back for more. You'll be the first man I've ever invited back. Well since that dickhead that I was almost married to, but Tom, I think you have promise!"

Holy shit, nothing like a little pressure.

By this time she was removing my pants and smiling at me brightly. The tent in my boxers was quite obvious and I guess so was my blush because she started to giggle and allowed one hand to come up and wrap around my cock causing me to moan while she continued up to put the other arm around my neck and once again kiss me with incredible passion.

When the kiss had run its course she quietly asked me if I would like to join her for a quick shower.

I nodded my head and took a chance by untying the tie on her robe and kissing her neck and shoulders which brought another moan from her, but I purposely did not touch either of her tits or get anywhere near "the promised land".

"Tom, Please don't be afraid to touch me," she whined, "If I was really concerned that you would be aimlessly groping like the other men I've entertained, trust me you wouldn't be here. I want you to love me, and that includes touching, licking, nibbling, kissing or anything else you can think of, so please, touch me!"

Ya didn't have to give me 2 invitations to the party, so as we moved towards the shower I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled up to her backside and nibbled on the back of her neck. I can only surmise that she could feel the stiff cock sticking her in the butt.

She turned and smiled wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me meaningfully on the lips and as she did I moved my hands up her side and gently onto her small breasts, lightly caressing until I moved on to the first nipple I found. My fingers squeezed a little harder on that nipple eliciting a very loud moan from her into my mouth. She moved her mouth away and moved her head next to mine nibbling on my neck and ear as she reveled in the feeling of male hands on her tits. The way she was grinding her pussy into my cock, I could tell she wanted it filled, but I wasn't going to be slamming this girl tonight. It was going to be a slow, tender, gentle fuck and with a little luck she would show me what really floated her boat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.