Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 11: Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Julie - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The next two weeks were pretty interesting to say the least. Dee's friend Julie practically moved in with us she was here so much. She had other side issues going on at home that made her invasion very acceptable to Dee and I. Carol was becoming a regular as well, but it was no big thing. Dee seemed to have that affect on friends.

In all of that however, Julie didn't lay a big sob story on us. Dee laid it out for me and Carol so when Julie got here there weren't a lot of embarrassing questions. None of it ever came up, and we just went on with life as though it wasn't there, which suited Julie just fine. It allowed her to enjoy her time here without worrying about other issues.

She is a really wonderful person with an incredible head on her shoulders. We had some interesting conversations about a whole gamut of subjects from History, Politics and when the surf was up, to the different kinds of food to be had in different countries. She turned out to be a very experimental eater, which fit in with our troop very well.

Needless to say, Dee's ploy worked and I gained some very strong feelings for Julie. Like I said, she was a wonderful person. But I also knew what the background game was, so it was all good. Dee actually made sure that Julie and I got to spend good time with each other, just the two of us.

All this while Dee and/or Carol were keeping me busy nightly. There were nights where they would both line up on either side of me. While one was riding the horse, the other had her wonderful pussy in my face. Then they'd do a switch-a-roo and repeat. I got very successful at holding my climax until they were both fairly worn out, so they finally figured that once they were ready to lay down to rest, whoever was on the pole got the juice.

Dee could see the growing feelings I was getting for Julie, and she nurtured them like a master violinist played a concerto. Tara had actually taken Julie aside a couple weeks before she left and without giving away much explained to her that I wasn't a typical man that would just dip his wick in any hot wax that came around. I actually had to have some true feelings for the person. Julie liked that idea, as would any woman, so while I was developing a love for her, she developed a love for me. So it worked out well.

Julie played it just as well. She was a very personable woman and she just grew on me nicely. One night she was there as usual, we were all sitting around the living room, Julie got up to get everyone a refill on their drinks, and when she distributed she came to me last. She handed me my drink and stood there for a few seconds causing me to look up at her beautiful eyes.

Nervously she asked softly, "May I?"

I looked up at her and knew exactly what she meant so I just nodded my head and put our drinks on the table next to the chair. She bent her long legs and turned placing her ass right on top of my raging boner. She knew what she was doing, so there was no surprise when she felt the lump pushing up at her. She had placed herself so that the lump hit her right between the legs stimulating the bottom part of her vulva.

Once she settled in she put her arms around my neck and just looked me in the eyes. Now this young lady is a stone fox, a certifiable wet dream. It's only Dee's trust that allowed her to have Julie over like she'd been anyway. Dee liked playing with Julie too, but they'd been friends since before Dee moved in with me.

She was fairly tall, probably about 5'8" or 5'9", weight perfectly proportional to her body type. Like Dee, she had fairly small breasts and a perfect bubble butt. She might fill a "B" but it'd be close, her legs were long and slender and went from the floor, up to make a perfect ass of themselves. She was as cute as a button, with a smile that lit up a room when she had one on, which was almost always. It was a real smile too, not contrived. Despite her other problems, she was a happy young woman.

She had long, straight, sandy blond hair that was very blond in the summer time, and gorgeous powder blue eyes. Her eyes were nearly as expressive as Dee's blues. She was your typical southern California surfer girl that every guy dreams of meeting some day; she is a serious walking wet dream.

Mine was being offered on a silver platter. While Julie and I talked with our eyes, the activity didn't go unnoticed by the other two women in the room. Dee had grin on her face that probably touched both ears. Carol smiled knowingly. She knew where this was going to end up, and it was apparent that she and Dee were going to be able to enjoy some nights together.

Julie finally broke the mesmerized lock we'd had on each other and put her face next to my ear and after nibbling a short time whispered softly, "If I told you I loved you, would it bum you out?"

She moved her face back to where our eyes could meet and I whispered, "No."

She smiled and leaned in putting her lips softly on mine for just a touch, then moving just a little and looking me in the eyes, whispered very quietly, "I love you Tom."

I returned her smile and let her know I felt the same, and thanked her for letting me get to know her.

She smiled and said, "I wasn't all that comfortable with Dee's suggestion either. I'd have done it I guess, but it wouldn't be the same as it may be if we decide it's ok. I know it's ok with Dee."

I nodded to her, "Yeah. Dee seems to have this knack for setting things up without a lot of prior thought. Patience is not one of her strong suits, but we're working on that." We both chuckled and looked over at Dee and Carol. Both were sitting on the couch watching with big smiles softly caressing each other.

They noticed that we were looking, and Dee got a huge smile on her face, then leaned up and kissed Carol very tenderly, and whispered something in Carol's ear that we couldn't hear. She nodded enthusiastically. They began to stir, moving around grabbing their drinks, then looking around to make sure they picked everything up off the couch.

They looked into each other's eyes, and stood to kiss each other. They stepped around the small table that was between us, and Carol first leaned down to kiss me saying "g'night".

Dee was next. She leaned down and gave me a warm, loving kiss. Our eyes communicated what was in our minds, and she said, "g'night you two," then leaned in to kiss Julie, who returned her kiss without hesitation. They'd obviously done that before.

Dee looked into Julie's eyes, which were smiling brightly at her, then Dee leaned in and whispered to Julie, "Enjoy him Jules. Tell him everything, and let him know what turns you on."

I suppose I wasn't supposed to hear any of that, but it's not like we were across the room when she whispered.

Hand in hand Dee and Carol walked up the stairs and disappeared into Tara's room, closing the door behind them.

Julie looked at me and gave me a nervous smile before she leaned in and gave me a real live lover's kiss.

When she pulled her lips from mine, I made solid eye contact with her and said, "Julie, I know this is probably awkward for you, for me too. We both know what Dee has "planned" but I want you to know that you won't be coerced or forced to do anything. Whatever we do will be at your behest, and if we get some place you don't want to be, say stop, and we'll back up to where you're comfortable, ok?"

She shyly nodded her head, and leaned in to peck my lips again, and looking into my eyes said softly, "I appreciate that Tom. Yeah, it's a little awkward, but nowhere near as awkward as it would have been a few weeks ago. I'm so glad that Dee allowed us to get to know each other a little because I have developed a love for you. You are a very kind and gentle man. I've only gone out with a couple guys, and they were both total assholes, so I kind of hooked up with Heather because she loved me and didn't force anything on me."

I nodded, but kept quiet because I knew she wasn't finished.

"All the boys wanted to do was squeeze my boobs and at least get their hands in my pants, I mean sometimes it was like fighting off an octopus."

I laughed at that description and nodded my head in understanding.

"You haven't done anything in the past few weeks to hide your relationship with Dee. I've also noticed that rock on her hand," Julie said with a chuckle. "I have no problems with it at all Tom, and nobody will ever hear about it from me."

"We've talked about her first time, and now, seeing the two of you together, I know it was you - she never said! But she did say that the "guy" was so gentle, so caring, so loving that it was the most beautiful experience of her life."

I smiled, "I'm happy to hear she feels that way. It's truly the way every woman deserves to be treated every time she makes love with her man ... but, especially the first time!"

She looked at me shyly again, and nodded a little and said, imperceptively soft, "I'm still a virgin Tom. I don't have a hymen anymore, but no man has ever been there before. I would be very pleased if you would be my first." Then with a nervous smile, "And second, and third, and..."

We both chuckled, but I told her, "Well you're in luck Julie, because I don't believe in one night stands. That's one reason I have to feel for the person I'm loving. I'm really happy that Dee allowed us to get to know each other. It was a little painful driving it into her head, but I don't think she'll make that mistake again. You're an exceptional woman sweetie, and I'm honored that you would consider me to be your first. Again, we don't do anything you don't want to do. If we get somewhere you're not comfortable with you say so and we stop."

She nodded with a nervous smile understanding that she wasn't going to be a virgin much longer.

"I will never do anything to hurt you on purpose. I'm happy you don't have you're hymen intact because it only means you'll feel some discomfort while you stretch for the first time. Dee had a little pain and it killed me knowing I'd hurt her."

"She said that, but she said it was the most wonderful pain she's ever felt and even if she had to feel it again she would do it with you without hesitation."

I leaned up to her face and put my lips on hers. We kissed lovingly for quite some time, allowing our mouths to become familiar with each other's, and ensuring our tongues were properly introduced. It was actually numerous kisses while we stopped momentarily to express our feelings.

Finally she looked me in the eyes and whispered to me, "Please, take me to bed. I'm ready."

I pecked her lips as she stood up and offered me her hands. I stood in front of her, and we embraced for a few moments before I moved to the side and before she could figure out what I was doing I picked her up to carry her up the stairs to the bedroom. She let out a little "eek" when I took her in my arms, but she looked at me and saw a wide smile. She put her arms around my neck and buried her face on my shoulder. I couldn't believe it, but on the way up the stairs Julie started to purr. She sounded just like Tara. A kitty. She was also humming some tune I didn't recognize.

When I got us into the bedroom I kicked the door closed, which is our "Do Not Disturb" sign. Most times Dee and I or Tara and I leave the door ajar letting the others know that it's ok to come in and join us.

I set her down standing softly on the floor and looked to see two very nervous eyes staring at me. I put my hands on her hips and leaned forward to kiss her sensually, letting her know I really had strong feelings for her. Her return kiss let me know she felt the same. I felt a slight tremble in her body.

I let my eyes meet hers with a smile and said, "I need to jump in the shower." She nodded her head but kept it looking downward a little. I asked, "Would you care to join me?"

Her eyes shot to mine showing surprise, but she nodded nervously and said, "Ok."

I led her to the shower room and pushed the appropriate buttons to get the water started and up to temperature. I turned to ask her how she liked the water and she had already begun unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing

She just said, "Warm to hot is ok. Just not cold." She grinned when she said cold.

I got the temp set and turned to begin undressing and she was already down to her bra and panties. She may be nervous but she wasn't shy about her body. I like that in a young woman, especially a woman with smaller breasts. Most are very self-conscious thinking they have to have double D's to make a man happy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.