Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 10: Tara's next to last trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Tara's next to last trip - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The six months that Tara was living with us was over before we knew it. It was bittersweet, as the three of us had formed an incredibly tight loving relationship. As strange as it may sound to most, Tara was a very welcome and active part of Dee's and my love. In all the activities you would never guess that she was Dee's mother, only a friend that looked like a clone of Dee.

She only expects to be gone about 9 or 10 months this trip with about a 4 month break when she comes back. When she goes back after that vacation she'll have about fourteen months hopefully a little less and then into retirement. She'll retire at that point with about $80M in the bank. She will never have financial worries and at her behest, I'm already making sure that what she has in the bank presently is invested, appropriately diversified to ensure that it will always be there and grows at a decent rate.

No Bernie Madoff's in this portfolio. One of the projects I've done for fun is to write a program that keeps track of investments. It knows what you have, where it's invested and evaluates the alternatives within your set parameters. The output will tell you if you need to further diversify, stay where you are, dump something you've already milked as much as you can, or take some cash and buy. It took me a couple years to get the data collection and evaluation portion working accurately. It pulls in a lot of data, from a few thousand points before it does its machinations to spit out the results. It's only been the past year or so that I've trusted it enough to truly use it.

I'm actually moving some of her money into the same investments I've had mine in for years. Over all the market crashes, economic downturns and thievery that's been going on lately my portfolio has appreciated an average of 18% per year with the exception of the last two years. My program's data shows that those drops in growth were predictable, and can be positively traced to the lack of oversight and control by the government's band of thieves.

At the airport it was once again a tearful departure, but Tara is very focused and driven to finish what she's started and be out of the way in 2 years, plus or minus a few months.

Being an integral part of a high tech start-up that "built a better mousetrap", it has been up to Tara to ensure that the manufacturing/assembly of their product is done to standards. In performing that function she re-designed about 30% of the product to add simplicity and reliability. Those improvements did not go un-noticed by her management team.

They manufacture all the components here in the USA and have the assembly done off shore. Any idiot can place parts, stuff the machine that stuffs the parts, solder or run a wave solder machine to make things happen. The devices would be assembled here except American labor can't compete.

Generally they do shoddy work and demand high wages. Offshore the assembly is extremely well done, at a quarter of the labor costs. Tara's company didn't want to do the offshore assembly, but the negotiations with the US companies went nowhere and finally broke down because of greedy unions and incompetent management.

Both Dee and I are looking forward to Tara's permanent occupation of the new part of the house we'll be building over the next six months. The plan is to have it ready for her when she returns the next time.

I'm adding another very large master bedroom and bathroom for her that will be very similar to the one I built for myself and now share with Dee.

All the while this was happening my work was increasing exponentially. I'm giving serious consideration to retiring along with Tara, but my work is so "easy" it would be silly to pass up all that government money at 32 or 33.

The real consideration is that I don't need the money any longer; Dee and I are set. I don't want to end up resembling the greedheads I talk about while in reality I'm costing those greedheads billions in un-earned revenue.

I say it's "easy" and on the surface I guess it is, but it requires a lot of intense research. That research puts me in the den with lions because I dig into what's real and not what's profitable. I look at the long term and not just the next quarterly report. It's still amazing to me how inefficient the defense procurement system really is.

I do give a lot to charities, and programs that benefit people on the street, but I've still got plenty. Though she'll never have to work for an income, I'm going to ensure that Dee does work to show her that it can be very grueling if you choose the wrong path. I got very lucky and so did Tara. We are exceptions, and not the rule. Dee is smart enough; I may take her as a partner and teach her how I do what I do. It's really not rocket science, but it does deal with rockets at times.

Don't get me wrong. Dee understands the value of a dollar. She's constantly choosing things of a lesser cost, which are generally of a lesser quality. She doesn't want to feel like she's taking advantage of me. I have to figure out a way to make her understand that she isn't taking advantage. She's getting quality and it will last a lot longer and will actually look a whole lot better than the items she's choosing. It's a good thing I shop with her!

It's like tools. I was always taught to buy the best because you will only buy them once. That is so true. A majority of my mechanical tools are either Craftsman or Snap-on. Yes, they are a little more expensive, but I'm just 31 but I have tools that were bought for me when I was 10 and 11 that are still in just as good a shape and work just as well as the day they came to me. I've also broken my share of things like breaker bars. I take them in and get a new one, no questions asked, quality for the dollar.

The Caddy was done with all of those tools, and the present project car, a Porsche 911 RSR will be done with the metric versions of the same tools. It hasn't been that long since I'd raced the RSR but work caused me to "retire". Once we get it restored I am looking forward to taking it to the track and doing laps, lots of laps. I'll probably even teach Dee to drive it, though when I think about it seriously, I figure it may not be that good an idea to show Dee the thrill of real speed. Her Miata is one thing, but an RSR is a whole different ball of wax.

I actually have three RSR's to restore, but one, the first, was going to be a gift unbeknownst to the recipient. I just hoped it didn't cause a heart attack.

I also had three 935's that were all in pretty good shape and will require a minimum of work to get them show quality.

All but the one RSR that was being presently worked on were in crates being stored. It was going to be at least five years worth of restoration fun for Jim and me.

During this absence Deanna had her 17th birthday. Tara sent her gift in an envelope so now Dee is also set up with a good growth portfolio. The look on her face was priceless when she counted the zeros. There were five and a five preceded them, so it was a good start for her.

Now when she tried to tell me she was doing something lesser so she didn't take advantage of me, I'd just tell her to use her own money. The light bulb went off and the quality of things that came into the house rose exponentially.

She always had a smile when she was able to purchase things with her own cash and not have to rely on my card. Of course, she didn't know that I kept track of what she was spending and put the amounts back into her account without her knowing. She figured it out eventually, but my point had been made.

On her birthday we did the club and danced until the cows came home before we headed back to the house.

Once we got back we both collapsed on the living room love seat and didn't wake up until nearly noon the next day.

I was having this great dream about an incredible blowjob but I was waking up far too soon, as I hadn't blasted off yet.

As I started to become more aware of my surroundings, I looked to find Dee between my legs with my cock buried deep in her mouth. She was bobbing up and down with relish and noticed I was awake now and took her mouth off of my cock long enough to give me a big smile and a, "Good morning lover. I'm trying to extract the topping for my breakfast," before she took my cock all the way into her throat and started undulating with her throat to milk me like her pussy.

I was so close by this time that she pulled her head up to the tip and started swirling her tongue around the head as I was nearing the edge.

"Ahhhhhh, Deeeeeee. Here it comes baby. Ohmigod," I was gasping out now.

As my cock exploded into her mouth I heard her slurping every last drop as she kept her mouth and head actively milking every last drop from my balls.

When I was finished and had collapsed, Dee moved slowly up my body kissing and licking as she moved, pausing at my nipples to suck and bite on them. She made a short pause near my neck and felt her putting a little hickey right at the top of my chest. She never put them where a shirt wouldn't hide them, but still, how juvenile.

"It's nobody's business," she'd say. "I do it for you. When you see it in the mirror you'll think of me and my pussy."

When she was done with the vampire action she was up looking me in the eyes with an incredibly loving look. She kissed me very passionately, playing tongue tag for a few minutes before pulling away a bit and saying, "We need to get cleaned up and fed honey, Carol will be over about 7pm for a visit."

I'd forgotten that already. Damned ADD, causing the misfiling of information again, and it's been that way all of my life, you'd think I'd be used to it by now. It would be ok; we had the better part of the day to prepare.

"Tommy, I have to ask, so I hope you don't mind," quietly speaking to me.

She had a strangely shy look on her face, so I didn't quite know what to expect.

She continued, "Is Carol the same Carol that you and Mom made love to when you were seeing the gay women?"

I smiled at her then started to chuckle, as I answered, "No honey. That Carol would be almost 32 or 33 by now and you can see that our club friend Carol is maybe in her early to mid 20's."

She nodded slowly acknowledging, then laughing when she thought about it. I knew why she'd asked the question, but I wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Tommy. I want to make love with her if she'll do that with me," she whispered. "And I hope she won't mind if I want you to watch and maybe join in."

"We'll just have to play that by ear honey, but I'm sure that Carol is bi-sexual so you shouldn't really have a big problem getting her into our bed. She may be a little reluctant because of your age, but that's between you and her to reconcile."

So with that, we moved our lazy asses off of the living room couch and made our way up to the master bath for a long joint shower.

We soaped and washed each other gently paying special attention to those special places from which we derived the most pleasure.

I had just finished washing and rinsing Deanna and was kissing her lovingly and when we parted, she looked up at me and took my hands pulling me after her. She got over to the stone seat and while looking lustfully into my eyes slowly lowered herself to a seated position.

As she looked up to me with my hands in hers, she started putting downward pressure onto my hands pulling me down to her. She kissed me tenderly and looked directly into my eyes and whispered to me, "Tommy, Eat me. Please?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I moved down onto my knees and with my hands being released cupped each of her breasts softly caressing the firm orbs and paying special attention to her nipples, pulling and twisting them gently but with gusto.

She let out a loud moan, "Oh god baby. That's soooooo good."

I smiled at her and moved my face down between her knees and started licking at her knees up her inner thighs towards her mons. Each time I got close to her slit I moved my tongue to the other thigh nibbling, licking and kissing up and down until she was shaking in anticipation.

I moved my face and tongue to a spot just above her pussy in that smoothly shaved area where her pubic hair would be and began there by nipping the very top of her keyhole trying to coax the little soldier out from its hiding place. I lightly moved my tongue up and down the outside of her outer lips dipping into the slit quickly to get a taste of her nectar.

She was going crazy by this time, moaning loudly, and pulling my hair with her hands trying to force my face into her pussy proper, but I knew what would send her off into the mystical land she wanted to visit.

Although she was trying to force my face, I continued to lick and caress with my lips those tight pussy lips and moving my tongue from the bottom to the top slowly, and gently but quite deliberately. I felt the shudder of her entire body as she let out a loud gurgling wail, and as the shuddering got more intense, turning to twitching.

I took one finger, slowly pushed it into her soaking pussy to the first knuckle, and began to rotate around the entrance to her nether world. While my finger was working on the entrance to her vagina, I continued moving my tongue from bottom to top of her tight slit but forcing between those outer lips to stimulate the inner areas and when at the top of the stroke I'd always find that little nubbin begging for attention.

After eliciting about 4 rolling orgasms from her body, she was nearing collapse. Her breathing was becoming heavy and forced, her moaning incessant. Even while moaning constantly she was purring from deep in her throat like a cat. This woman was incredible, but it was time to bring her to a final climax.

I began the finale by nibbling on her thighs and outer lips again. Pushing my tongue into her slit with some force, I inserted my finger deeply into her pussy turning it so that I could hook at the top of her tunnel massaging her "g-spot". While doing all of that I took her clit into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and humming on it.

Deanna literally exploded.

She screamed out, while grabbing me by the hair and trying to insert my head into her pussy. I'm sure that's what she had in mind and she seemed very insistent. I suppose I could have wiggled my ears.

Her body stiffened, arched, then began to twitch and undulate incredibly. I had to hold her and pull her off the stone seat to lay her on the tile floor keeping her from falling and hurting herself.

I kept my tongue working the lips and thighs as her orgasm continued on. The moans were shouts of ecstasy and her body was wiggling incredibly, while I began working up her body kind of quickly to hold her in my arms. The water pounding on her didn't seem to interrupt anything.

She was breathing very heavily and almost sounded like she was gasping, but it wasn't really gasping. Her eyes were fluttering open and closed and her eyes rolled into the back of her head a few times. I reached up to turn off the water so we could concentrate on her recovery rather than her drowning.

After about ten minutes she started to become "normal" again. Her breathing was normalizing, her eyes were open but dilated, and she was staring at me with a slightly twisted grin.

I could tell she was trying to say something, but was still unable to form the words.

I was stroking her hair and her shoulders, whispering sweet nothings and expressions of love into her ears. She was slowly coming out of the orgasmic "stupor" that she had so forcefully entered.

"Dee. I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean for you to cum that hard."

"Tommy good god no, don't you dare apologize. It was wonderful. Ohmigod, just hold me."

"I'll hold you forever lover. I can't believe that I did that to you. There was no way you were ready for that. I'm so sorry honey."

She was starting to come out of it totally and was able to turn herself in my arms and look at me with those baby blue "puppy dog" eyes, and started to peck at my lips, my nose and my eyes in a very loving way.

"You have nothing to apologize for Thomas. That was the most intense and wonderful experience of my life. I can't wait for you to do that again, but maybe next time in our bed instead of on the rock and tile," she whispered with a chuckle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.