Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 9: Tara joins the party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tara joins the party - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

We were both panting so hard neither could move any more muscles than those controlling breathing. I knew I needed to get off of her body or I'd crush her but I couldn't make my body respond to commands my brain was issuing.

I realized I was paralyzed in my orgasmic bliss when I felt a pair of hands pulling on my side to roll me over and off of my young lover.

Tara had awakened with our orgasmic voices and had come down the hall to watch the finale. She saw that we had both just collapsed and that neither of us was able to move at the moment. I'm incredibly thankful that she had done that, because I couldn't move off the top of Dee and I knew my weight on top of her was not helping her breathing recover. Tara crawled up onto the bed with us and knowing about my stash of drinks in the bedside cooler she reached in to grab a couple to give us some quick energy helping us to recover a little more quickly.

I had been able to scootch up so that I was more or less sitting with my back against the headboard and I could take the bottle of juice from Tara and move it to my mouth without help. I gasped at her to please help Deanna, and as I looked down to see my young lover I saw that her eyes were fluttering open. She was looking around like she didn't know where she was, but when she saw me looking at her with a worried look, she smiled quite widely and her eyes smiled with her.

"Ohmigod, did I die? Am I in heaven?" she gasped out.

Tara gave her a quick giggle, "No you didn't die, but from the looks of the both of you, heaven is a definite possibility."

Dee moved a hand up over her head and I took it in one of mine and squeezed it delicately, and together we both whispered, "I love you."

Tara started to weep softly, and Dee was immediately concerned for her. I hadn't noticed because I had my eyes closed trying to regain my senses.

"What's wrong mom?" she asked hesitantly.

With the question my eyes opened and I saw that Tara had tears rolling down her face, but it was hard to read.

"I wish that the both of you could see yourselves, both now and while making love. I've never seen two people so much in love in my life. These are tears of joy Dee, not sorrow."

Dee gave her a curious look. The kind of look only a teenaged girl/woman could conjure up. Tara looked at her and started to laugh which put an even more quizzical look on Deanna's face.

Leaning down and hugging her daughter tenderly, looked directly into her eyes for a moment then leaned down and put her lips against Dee's very softly. Dee's eyes got as big as saucers then closed as she started to kiss her mother in return.

I had to wonder if Tara and I were on the same wavelength at some point because this was the kind of kiss that started sex between two people. Women or men, those kinds of kisses either caused cocks to harden or pussies to get soaking wet.

As the kiss proceeded, I could see that there was a little tongue play going on and Deanna's arms came up and around her mother holding her gently.

When the kiss was over, they both moved very slowly apart each looking into the others eyes.

I'm not sure Dee knew quite how to feel about that action.

"God that was beautiful," I said trying to reinforce what Tara had done and maybe I would see more. "That had to be one of the sexiest things I've seen."

Dee looked at me with a strange look on her face and started to wiggle up to sit next to me at the headboard of the bed. Tara took another pair of drinks out of the cooler and handed one to each of us, then got another one out for her to drink.

She was sitting cross-legged looking at each of us with a huge smile. Her eyes were sparkling brightly and she would look at me, then at Dee, then back to me.

"Dee," Tara said softly, "That was a small expression of my love for you. You are not only a very beautiful girl, but very desirable as well. We played in the shower, but that was a serious kiss of want and love."

Dee was really staring at her mother. I could sense that she didn't know what to think at the moment, and had mixed emotions. I couldn't figure it out after what they had done in the shower, then in the living room eating each other. It's like Dee didn't even "remember" that activity.

"Dee. It doesn't mean your mom is a lesbian if that's what is going through your mind," I reassured her.

She looked at me with a look that told me I'd hit the nail on the head.

"Honey. I'm not a lesbian," Tara chuckled. "Trust me, I love men and I love a cock in my pussy. There isn't a better man I've ever been fucked by than your man, but I don't have a problem expressing my love with another woman either."

Dee looked at her mom with a questioning look and asked, "Do you mean you've slept with a woman?"

"Yes honey," she smiled. "I have slept with a few women. Women know more about how to turn on another woman than any man ever will. Although I have to say that Tom does a pretty damned good job of knowing what a woman wants and needs."

Dee looked over at me and I could tell there was a question coming, so I figured I'd better nip this one in the bud.

"Honey. When I was younger, I worked as a disk jockey and took side jobs working in clubs spinning records for dancing."

I let this one sink in for a wee bit, but I could tell she was having trouble with the relevance factor.

"One of the clubs that I worked at was a gay bar. The 'clientele' were told that the disk jockeys were straight and I was left alone by all of them. A man in the club never propositioned either my partner or me. I'm a man that is comfortable with my own masculinity; it didn't bother me to be in a gay club. Guys kissing guys is a total turn off to me, but I have to admit that when a woman kissed another woman it was quite erotic for me."

To Dees questioning look, "Yes, it's a double standard. So sue me!"

It looked like she was starting to put the pieces together, but I still had a bombshell to drop on her. Tara knew where I was going because Tara had been around during that time in our lives.

So had Dee but she had been elsewhere and so young that there was no way for her to have been able to relate to the whole situation. Knowing her now, I have a feeling that she could have totally understood the whole thing.

"During the that I was working at the bar, I got to dance with some of the most beautiful women I'd seen or known to that point."

"Hell, I was only 22," I looked at Deanna to see how she was taking things then continued, "A couple of the gay woman couples were living in a large house close by and for some reason one invited me over for drinks after the club closed."

Watching Tara and Dee I continued, "There were 4 women in the group but only one was a 'true lesbian'. She had never been 'loved' by a man and didn't really have any desire for a man, and that was fine with me. I wasn't judgmental about it, but the other three were bi-Sexual women that preferred girls." I paused for a moment to give Dee some time to digest what I'd said so far.

"Mom. Do you know about this stuff?" She asked looking at Tara.

"Yes dear, I know the story. I'm sure at some point he'll tell you the whole story, but I don't think that's what he's got in mind tonight," she said looking at me hopefully.

I smiled at her, shook my head a little, and chuckled saying, "No the whole story would take far too long tonight. To get back to the part I want Dee to know about and understand, I don't know why, well I really do, but that's not for tonight's account, the three bi girls took to me. In watching them and having them show me things I learned a lot about how a woman pleases another woman and with them I got plenty of practice, critiques, corrections and sex. I made love with all 4 eventually," which elicited a look of shock from Tara.

"Even Lisa?" she asked. She put her hand over her mouth knowing she'd just more or less admitted to Dee that she knew a bit more about this whole thing than she had previously admitted. It was also a part of Tara's life she wanted very much to forget, at least part of it.

"Yes, even Lisa. With Lisa it was without intercourse. Dee, Lisa is a totally unadulterated, 100% lesbian. She has never had complete sex with a man, ever. Lisa actually taught me that a man and woman could make very passionate love together without intercourse." I could tell that I'd have some explaining to do. The look on Tara's face was priceless, but Tara also knows Lisa.

"Though they preferred girls to guys, it was because of the way guys are and the way men treat women in general. It's one of the reasons that your mom was so turned off after your father. From what I know, those feelings are legitimate. It's something that I cannot argue with because in general men are pigs."

Tara got the giggles at that, and nodded her head vigorously.

Dee looked at us both and smiling shook her head. I'm sure she didn't quite understand the implications of what I'd said. She just knew that somehow she was getting the benefit of that experience.

"Honey, he's eaten your pussy, yes?" She asked.

Dee nodded her head with a widening smile, "Of course."

"How did you like it?" Tara asked quietly.

"Oh mom. It was incredible, the things he did with his tongue, fingers and lips. It's even better than Heather."

"Well sweetie, the way Tom eats your pussy is very much the way that a woman would do it, and I can assure you from personal experience he's just as good as any woman I've ever slept with."

Then looking right into my eyes, "If Lisa let him 'make love' to her, even without intercourse, it's because of the way he eats a woman, and Lisa would know."

Dee pushed air out of her lungs with that revelation. Of course at this point she had no reference point to know what her mom was saying, but had figured a way to find out.

Then to her mother, "Mom. Are you bi-sexual?"

Tara looked at her daughter with a wry smile and just slowly nodded her head. "You already know that Dee," giving Dee a "duh" moment.

"But, for the most part, I prefer men. I loved what we did earlier, in fact you're a pretty good pussy muncher yourself."

She added quickly, "Tom's roommates all preferred girls."

"Did you know them mom? The girls that 'taught' Tommy?"

This was getting weirder for me by the moment.

"Yes."

After a pause to collect her thoughts, Dee looked her mother right in the eyes and asked her gently, "Did you make love with any of them mom?"

Tara looked at me, then back to Dee and hesitantly answered her daughter's question.

"Yes Dee. I did, and to be very honest, it was a wonderful experience. It's also how I met Tom."

I didn't realize that I was going to be opening such a can of worms when I started my story. I'm going to have to tell the whole story for it to make any sense at all to Dee, but it would have to be another time. It's a very long story and it would take a few hours to relate it and answer her questions.

"Wow, now I do feel my age. There is so much life that I need to learn about," then looking at me tenderly, "Tommy. Can you teach me? All of that kind of stuff?"

I just nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Honey. There's no reason for you to think Tom has done anything bad or nasty. The whole experience actually made him a much better man. A more considerate lover as you are learning."

Then letting out a loud heavy sigh, Tara started again, "Sweetheart. After you were born and after what your father did, I did not want to have a man anywhere near or around me," she said.

With a very heavy sigh, she continued, "I met one of Tom's roommates, Marie, in some very ugly circumstances. I didn't know Tom yet. You were about 6 or 7 at the time, and if you remember I brought Tom home when you were 8."

Dee got a shy look on her face and blushed a little, and said, "Yeah. I remember that mom. I'll never forget that day. It was love at first sight. I knew I wanted him right then, but at 8 I really didn't know why or what I'd do with him if I had him," she chuckled.

"Yes honey, I remember the look on your face when I introduced you to Tom the very first time but you had already introduced yourself. I had known him for about a year or so prior to that, having met him at Marie's house. There are a lot of other things in the story that we don't have time for tonight, but Tom was an unknowing knight in shining armor for all of us."

Dee had a questioning look on her face, and slowly looked over at me. "Did you fuck my mother before you met me?" She asked quite pointedly.

Tara jumped in before I could say anything, "Yes he did Deanna. Quite a few times, but it was not a 'true love' kind of fucking even though we loved each other very much. It was more love making between friends. It was very good because of the things he'd learned from the 4 women he lived with, but he cared for me Dee. He taught me that a man is capable of treating women with loving care, which was why Marie had brought him home in the first place. She somehow sensed he wasn't a typical guy and he's also the only man that Marie ever asked back for a second romp in the hay. Honey, I was the one that pushed him away, even with our deep love for each other and the wonderful sex. I pushed him away only because he was a man, no other reason than because he had a penis."

Deanna just shook her head unbelieving.

"Dee, Tom is the biggest and maybe the only reason I accepted men back into my life at all, granted, very few. Ok maybe two in the 9 years, but had I not met Tom there may not have been any."

She left it hang out there without qualification. Dee snuggled up to me closely and with her eyes asked her mother to join us in a group hug.

"Mom. I'm so glad that you brought Tom home for me. I'm also happy that you didn't want him," she said with a chuckle. "If I could have married him and fucked him that day, I'd have done it, and I didn't even know what fucking was."

"I know Dee. You didn't stop talking about him for weeks. You were also asking some very embarrassing questions, hard questions that an 8-year-old girl shouldn't know enough to ask yet. I knew then that you wanted to have sex with him, and you really didn't understand what sex was at that point. You knew how babies were made, but not the mechanics of it."

Dee smiled, and with a giggle said, "I looked stuff up mom. I knew I wanted Tommy the moment I met him, and I had to figure out how to 'get him' all the while hoping that he wouldn't meet another girl," she said looking over at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.