Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 6: Tara Returns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tara Returns - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Deanna had told me about it about 3 weeks ago so I made sure that I had my "work" caught up so that I could take a few months to pay attention to her mother. There were always projects, but some could wait, and it wasn't like I was running out of money.

We were on our way to the airport to pick her up and Deanna had made sure she dressed appropriately for a 16 year old. Her sixteenth birthday party had been about 5 months ago and everyone had a great time. Suffice it to say she fucked me silly.

My young lover is the greatest piece of ass I'd ever experienced, and she worked at maintaining that status. We "experimented" with different things all the time. Some were ok, and some weren't, but in the end she always wanted it on her back so that we could look into each other's eyes as we physically expressed our true love for each other.

I'd bought her a nice little Miata for her birthday. The scariest time in a "parent's" life is when their child starts driving. There are some pretty whacked out, piss poor drivers out there.

I taught performance driving in one of my earlier lives and was totally incapable of teaching a beginner. I thought Deanna was going to kill me after about 3 hours, so I hired a good friend that was in the business to give her "basic training". Now that she has the basics down, I take her to the track at least once a month for some "advanced" instruction.

She's learning her lessons fairly well and is contemplating racing cars, which isn't something I relish for her as a former driver, but I would not stand in her way if that were the track she wanted to take.

It's an extremely hard way to make a living, so I'm hoping it's just a passing thing and she'll go in another direction. I don't need the next "Go-Daddy Girl" living with me. Danica Patrick and others have proven that women can compete with the boys at the highest level of the sport (or should I say business?). It's not really a sport anymore – no professional "sport" is.

I wouldn't stand in her way, but I'd certainly try to discourage her. She just doesn't have that "killer instinct" needed to succeed in big time auto racing.

Now, if she wanted to do some club racing, that's a different story. I'd probably join her just for fun. My reflexes are just as good as they've always been, and quite honestly they're a whole lot better than hers, which is another reason I'd try to steer her away from racing professionally. To do that your reflexes have to be faster than greased lightning and mine still are.

We made the turn into the airport drive and looked for the short term parking closest to Tara's airline gates. Dee was beside herself with excitement. Tara had extended her stay by a month so she'd been gone just over 13 months, but in doing that she was going to be able to stay an extra month or two before having to return.

If Tara kept up the way she was doing, she would be able to retire before she was 40, so she really only needed to work another 10 years just having turned 30.

Yes, She was very young when Deanna was born, but she has always put her daughter at the forefront and I believe that if she hadn't been able to find someone to look after her for the time she was gone, she'd have either taken her along, which wasn't really an option given the political situation where she was, or would have just taken a different position in the company.

She was very grateful that I'd do it, but knowing some of the background, I think she knew what would happen while she was gone. When she returned for visits it would be very much like visiting her daughter and her husband, and in a couple years it would be that way anyway.

It didn't matter that Deanna was only 15 at the time. She knew and respected Deanna's feelings and was willing to allow her maturity to make those choices for her. Tara knew; she had to.

Finding a place to park was pretty easy and we made our way to the arrival gate where we'd meet the flight.

We were only about an hour and a half early. Did I mention that Deanna was beside herself with excitement? She was so nervous we had to stop twice so she could pee, and once we got into the terminal she had to stop again.

It was actually quite humorous to observe. I don't know if she was nervous about how Tara would react to our relationship or what, but I knew from talking to Tara there would be nothing said in a negative way.

Tara would be a guest in "our home" as far as Tara was concerned. I told her that it was also her home as long as she was there.

We had prepared the guest room furthest from our bedroom for her. Dee was in charge of the decorations and facilitation. It turns out she is quite the decorator. There would be an interesting calling for her to pursue in the future. There's good money in interior design (not to be mistaken for interior decorator).

Both Dee and Tara had made it a point to let me know that I would have to satisfy two women while she was in town, sometimes at the same time.

Oh, hurt me!

Tara was just a bit older version of Deanna, so it would be my pleasure to provide both with pleasure. Dee alluded to perhaps all of us sleeping and living in the master, but that would be up to mom. I had no problem with that. The master was about 1200 sq. ft. so there was plenty space for another chest of drawers. I figured if that happened we'd just move the one that Deanna had decorated the guest room with.

We found the bar nearest to the gate and had a seat.

I ordered my usual double Jack on the rocks and Deanna ordered an Iced Tea in deference to her age and not knowing whether mom would approve of her having alcohol. I had a feeling that if it were in moderation, Tara wouldn't have a problem with it. We'd test that when we got to the house and Dee asked for a Cuba Libre.

She'd grown quite fond of the rum and coke with a lime slice, but she also never drank more than two in an entire evening, and that was usually stretched out over six to eight hours, so I didn't have any issues with it. She was also permitted a glass of wine when we went out for a meal.

"What ya thinking sweetie?" I inquired trying to get her mind off of her mom. I knew it was going to be futile, but I had to get her to focus on something else for a while.

"Mom." She said. "I'm excited to have her here again, but kind of sad that she needs to go back."

"She'll be here for almost six months sweetheart so you two should have some really good time together."

"Yeah. But knowing she'll be leaving again."

"She said her next trip would only be six months or so, and that trips after that would not have to be for so long," I said trying to be cheerful.

"Yeah I know. Once she gets things set up right it should pretty much run itself, but will take some monitoring to ensure it's done to standards and specifications. I'm just going to miss her again. Thank god I have you Tommy. I don't know what I'd do if you'd have "rejected" my advances."

"The thought never occurred to me Dee. I'd had my eye on you for years, but because of your age I'd never seriously considered any kind of relationship. I'm the same age as your mom, so comparatively I'm old."

"You're not old," she said with a grin. "You're just perfect. I've always loved you, well at least since I was eight and I never considered our age difference an issue. Besides, I have better sex with you than I'd ever get from someone closer to my own age. I also get more honest love."

"You will always get true love from me honey."

"I know that. Even sharing you with mom doesn't bother me. I know you love her too, but I know you love me the way you do. I'll always be yours, so that's really not a consideration. You're only 14 years older and when I'm in my 20's it's not going to be a big deal.

It's only a big deal now because of some arbitrary number that someone long ago decided was an age when a girl wasn't gullible anymore. Shit, I know some 40 year old ladies that are as gullible as any 10 year old I've ever met."

I was laughing because it is so true. If there's no coercion, no forcing, no BS and it's the girl that is making the decision, girls should be able to have sex as soon as they start having periods. In some societies, a girl's first period is the signal to marry her off so she can start making babies.

Girls that want to be sexually active at that young age should be on birth control until they are older, bigger and more able to carry a child successfully! The factory is operational, but still much too small for proper manufacturing.

"It's all going to work out fine Dee. I think between your mom, me, and you, we'll make sure things work. Yes. I love your mom a lot, but you are the apple of my eye. Yes. I will enjoy a physical relationship with your mom, but it's not the same as the physical love we express to each other. It looks the same and on a physical level it mostly feels the same, but at the emotional level, for me, there's no one equal to Deanna.

"Don't get me wrong. Sex with your mom won't be 'meaningless sex'. That's not something I go in for. It will mean a lot to make love with your mom, because I love her very much. It won't be the same as making love to you; you are my mate! Your mom will not have my babies. You will!"

At that she blushed and scootched closer to me in the booth, grabbed on to my arm, put her head on my shoulder and let out a loud heavy sigh.

We silently sat there for quite some time just being in our own thoughts. I sensed some uneasiness in Dee, and I wondered if it was the "usual" female rivalry. That despite what she said to me, her feelings inside were in some conflict.

Well, we'll deal with that as time progresses. It's time to go to the gate. Tara's flight should be at the gate in a few minutes.

I let Dee stand at the walkway to meet her mother first and I just hung back to observe the interaction. I figured that might give me a pretty good feel for whatever it was that was bothering Dee.

As more and more people passed by the spot she'd staked out I could see she was getting nervous and discouraged. She'd look over to me nervously, I'd just nod to her with a smile, and without words let her know she needed to be patient, something she needs to work on.

More people were coming off the plane and still no Tara.

Well it was a Boeing 747. There are about 250 to 350 people that can be on one of those monsters, so it could be a while before we saw her.

I knew she was flying 1st class so she should have been towards the front and perhaps one of the first off. I was wondering if Tara was just as nervous as her daughter at being reunited into a situation that, though predictable, was different than it was before.

Then I saw her turn the corner from the ramp and walk up the walkway towards us, but it didn't look like Dee had seen her yet. She spotted me standing a bit further than she would have expected and I saw the smile widen, and her eyes were sparkling as they welled up with some tears.

Then Dee spotted her.

"Mom," she squealed while running full bore at her mother. Dee threw herself around Tara almost violently, hugging, crying, and kissing. It was quite a sight to see, and because of the commotion it was noticed by others as well, including a couple guys that all of a sudden had their eyes on a couple of "sweet young things".

At least until both of the ladies had walked up to me, put their arms around me, the crying and kissing starting all over again.

She didn't have any carry-on luggage, so we started moving towards the baggage claim area.

Deanna was talking a mile a minute. I won't even try to paraphrase here, but suffice it to say that she was filling mom in on the "normal" activities of the previous year. She was very careful to say nothing about our relationship in that public forum. I was pleased with that and I'm sure that Tara was as well. She didn't need to hear the "gory details" of her daughter's love life there in the airport.

I'm sure Tara had that part of the conversation in her mind already and didn't need to be filled in on details. I was curious as to how she'd handle that part of Deanna's excitement.

The ride to the house was very uneventful and I knew better than to even try to get a word I edgewise. There would be plenty of time for talking over the next 6 months.

When we arrived, we unloaded Tara's baggage from the car and got it into the guest room for her. She and Dee put away the contents into the appropriate closet or dresser drawers.

I could hear them talking and laughing, getting to know each other again. I would just stay out of the mix until they were ready for me to join. Like I said, we had six months together, so there was no rush.

I made myself a drink and plopped myself down in the love seat and turned on the evening news to see what was going on in the world.

After about an hour or so I heard the shower start up and figured Tara was going to freshen up after the long 23-hour flight. I kind of expected Dee to come down the stairs and attempt to talk my ear off. She had so much pent up energy it was like a spring that had been wound too tight finally getting released.

She didn't come down and she didn't come down but I wasn't going to let curiosity get the better of me. I just sipped my JD and tried to pay attention to the news.

It seemed like the shower was running for an awfully long time, but I stood my ground and didn't go to interrupt. For all I knew Dee could have been sitting in the room talking to Tara while she was showering.

Little did I know what was actually happening, not that it mattered one way or the other, but both Tara and Dee told me about it later, separately of course.


They had finished putting away Tara's things and made a pile of laundry to be done. Tara decided she really needed to get a shower and get cleaned up so she got undressed and put on one of the silk robes she'd acquired while in Asia.

She started toward the upstairs bathroom across the hall from her room, but Deanna had intercepted, taking Tara by the hand led her down to the master and showed her the master bath. I guess Tara had the same reaction to it that Deanna had a year before, and just sat on one of the seats to marvel at the ambiance.

While her mother was distracted, Dee had gotten undressed and joined her in the bath area.

Dee walked up to her mom, took her hands and gently pulled her to her feet, and with a grin, untied the silk belt holding the robe closed and helped Tara to remove it. Tara nervously turned to face her daughter, both as naked as they day they were born, and with a smile Dee stepped forward, placed her hands around her mothers face and gave her an extremely sexual kiss as their bodies moved together and the passion rose.

Tara had mixed feelings about what her daughter was doing, but decided to go with it to see where it led. It's not like she wasn't bi herself. Could it be that Dee was bi as well?

Something that Dee and I had talked about was bi-sexuality but it wasn't anything that she expressed any deep interest in, so it just kind of dropped at that point.

The bottom line that I gave her was that there was no comparison to the physical love that a woman could give to another woman. They know what turns them on, and are not hesitant to tell another woman what it is. Men don't seem to give a damn, so why bother.

As they both moved into the shower, Deanna manipulated the control panel to get the water on and at the proper temperature.

She showed Tara where the soap dispensers, shampoo dispensers and conditioner dispensers are hidden in the rocks. As they both soaked down, Deanna took some of the soap and started washing her mothers back and shoulders. Tara turned around, looked at her daughter seriously, gazing deeply into her eyes noticing a soft love in them, softening her emotions as well. She just wasn't sure how to deal with her daughters newly discovered sexuality but was very comfortable with what she saw in Deanna's face.

She dispensed some soap and started washing Deanna's shoulders and arms moving her hands slowly and gently down to her breasts looking directly into her eyes watching for any negative reaction from the youngster. Deanna just moaned lightly and put her hands up to her mother's waist to hold her balance.

Deanna matched her mother's actions and continued down to the naked mound, and smiled up at her mother making a comment about having a shaved pussy and how I'd like to eat it later.

Tara blushed a bit with that comment, as they both continued to wash each other's bodies gently but thoroughly. They split long enough to wash their hair individually and put in the conditioner while they rinsed the soap off their bodies.

Deanna put her arms around her mom and kissed her very passionately, their tongues playing a good game of tag with each other.

She moved her mother over to the stone seat that I'd put her on the first night we were together in the shower and gently pushed her down to the seat smiling at her widely. They were giggling, laughing, and truly enjoying each other's company for the first time in a year.

Deanna leaned over, took one of her mother's nipples in her mouth and began to suck it and nip at it while it grew in her mouth. Tara moaned and pulled Deanna's head harder into her chest, while Dee moved from one breast to the other with both her hands and her mouth, caressing them gently but firmly.

She paused to look into Tara's eyes, what Tara saw was tender lust and it just melted her right there on the seat.

Dee's hands were moving all over Tara's body at this point and slowly but deliberately Dee moved down her body with her mouth, and ended up on her knees in front of her mother in a very similar position to the one I'd taken that first night with her.

Her hands were moving up and down her mother's thighs caressing and pushing them apart slowly exposing the essence of Tara's sex.

Licking her lips and making an "ummmm" sound, she moved her face into her mother's pussy and started licking and nipping with her lips. She easily found the little soldier that was pushing out begging to have some attention paid to it.

Deanna promptly accommodated. Tara was moaning loudly, and if I hadn't had the TV on I'd have probably heard it. It's just as well I didn't because I'd have wanted to join in, but this was a very personal time for the two women.

She moved her tongue around and in Tara's sex until she felt her mother stiffen and start to twitch letting out a huge moan. Deanna could tell she was stifling a "scream" so that I wouldn't hear, but her orgasm was extremely intense, and as Tara was pulsing, Deanna was licking and tonguing her pussy with abandon.

She let her mother down slowly and as the orgasm subsided, she was beginning again, but Tara grabbed her face and pulled it up to hers and kissed her hard and long.

When the kiss finally ended, Tara looked at her daughter with tears in her eyes, and asked, "What happened to my baby?"

It was not said nor meant in a bad way at all. She was acknowledging that her baby had grown up and she was a very passionate, sensual young woman now.

With Deanna's help, Tara stood back on her feet and each did a final rinse then Dee turned off the water and they proceeded to dry each other, poking and prodding and caressing as they did so.

Dee asked Tara if she wanted to wear some of her "lounge around the house" clothes for the evening, also letting her know that she was very welcome to share their bed when it came time to sleep or whatever.

When they were both dressed and ready to make their appearance, Dee closed the door, looked at her mother, and let her know that our relationship would not be flaunted, nor pushed.

The two of us were very comfortable with our sex, love, and every part of our relationship, so she didn't have to worry or try to suppress any feelings or emotions.

"Mom, I want you to be Tommy's lover too if you want. I am not jealous of his love for you because I know my place in his life. You being here does not make me, or him for that matter, uncomfortable in any way. We'd be really pleased if you could just kind of slide into 'the family'."

"Dee. I know you've been in love with Tom since you were a child, and in some ways," she said, reaching up to Dee's cheek with a soft hand, "to me you're still a child, but a reality I have to face is the fact that you've grown into an independent woman. I couldn't ask for anything better or be more proud. I know Tom loves me and I also understand it is not the same love that he has for you. I love Tom very very much, but it is not the same kind of love that you have for him."

"You should never feel like a 'second fiddle' mom. It's not like that in any way. We are both equals, but there are just different motivations in our relationship with the same man. I really want to have his babies. I want it now, but he won't hear of it. He says I'm still too young, but mom, there are a lot of 16 year old girls that have babies."

"Yes Deanna, but are they happy? Were they really physically ready to carry a child? I was fourteen when I had you; I was fucked when I was thirteen. I was very ignorant about my body and my sex."

Looking at Dee seriously, "I have no regrets with the outcome. You have been a joy and the love of my life for sixteen wonderful years, and you will be all of my life Deanna, but that still doesn't make it the right thing to have done."

"But, Mom --"

"Dee, listen to me. You are sixteen, you have an entire lifetime to have babies. I don't believe Tom is going anywhere, and from the looks of the ring on your finger, he is very serious about your relationship. Be patient. I know that's not one of your strongest talents," she noted with a grin.

"I think he'll happily help you make a baby as soon as he thinks you're ready. It's something that both of you need to discuss clearly, seriously, and decide it's really what you want to do at that time. Having a baby isn't like having a bunch of dolls to play with Dee. Having a baby is a very serious responsibility, and I know you already know that, but I will always say that to you."

Tara moved over to give Deanna a very tender hug at that point, and looked deeply into her eyes saying, "Just be patient honey. Let things just happen between you, but never, ever betray his trust in you. Once it's gone, it can never be the same again, so if you decide yourself that you're just going to stop birth control, and turn up pregnant, I'm sure he'll love you and the baby, but his trust in you will have been seriously wounded and may never be able to be restored."

"I know mom. I'd never do that to him or to me."

"Dee, a baby isn't something that will "cement" a relationship. If the relationship is not strong to begin with, having a child won't strengthen it. That is a mistake that young people make all the time and it's one big reason there are so many single mothers and single fathers. The relationship wasn't solid to begin with and they thought having a baby would add that feeling of "togetherness" or force commitment, but it never does. In fact it will be just the opposite and put additional strain on the weak relationship."

Dee smiled at her mother and knew what she was saying was right. She still really wanted to have a baby, but also knew she would never betray my trust. I meant way too much to her.

"Ok mom. I hear ya," She said with a smile, "Let's go down and harass our man."


"Hi guys," I say as I see the two of them sauntering down the stairs into the living room. Each chooses a side and plops down next to me.

"Oh oh," I'm thinking. Being ganged up on. I wonder what they're up to. I guess I'll find out.

Each put an arm around me, leaned in, and kissed a cheek.

"Ok, ok. What's going on?" I ask suspiciously.

"We come in here and give you a little affection and we have to be up to something?" Tara asks indignantly, and then looks at Deanna.

"This could get really interesting," was going through my mind as a hand reached down and started massaging my stiffening cock. Since I didn't look I've got no idea whose hand it is, but it knows what it's doing.

Deanna stood up, letting me know which hand it was and asked for drink orders.

"I know what Tom wants, what's your pleasure Mom. The bar is pretty well stocked."

Tara looked at me with a suspicious eye wondering how her 16 year old daughter would know about the condition of the bar stock. Deanna saw it and headed it off at the pass.

"Mom, I don't drink very much. Tommy has always treated me as an adult, and as long as I act like one it has continued. On our first real date I even passed for an adult and had a drink in the bar. One drink at the bar; neither one of us want to be inhibited by alcohol.

Actually, to be completely honest, I wanted and expected to give up my virginity that night, and I think that was in Tommy's plan as well, but it didn't happen."

"Dee. I'm not going to interrupt or inhibit your relationship with Tom. If you are allowed alcohol, and apparently you are, I'm certainly not going to make any judgments."

"Tara, I think you'll find Deanna's consumption to be self limited and only on occasion. She's never given me a reason to put limits on her.

"When we have a nice meal out, I have no problem allowing her a glass of wine with the meal and if we go to the bar afterward I also let her decide if she wants a drink. She's partial to Cuba Libre's, but some nights she just has a coke or an iced tea."

With a laugh, I added, "And on those nights, I know I'm in deep trouble when we get home!!"

Deanna got a fake indignant look on her face and in a chastising tone, "Tommy!"

We were all laughing and Tara let Dee know that she'd like to try one of the Cuba Libre's.

Off Dee went to the bar to do the mixing and pouring necessary to serve drinks.

Tara looked at me with wonderment and was shaking her head.

"Tom. She's turning into quite a young woman. You're doing a good job."

"Tara, you did all the work believe me. I have just chosen to treat her as an adult even though most kids her age are still treated like children."

With a smile I continued, "I don't stifle any "young" behavior, but I haven't really had any trouble with it. She behaves like any adult woman I've ever been around. There's no reason for me not to treat her that way, with the exception of the law. The only bar we go to is the club, so we never even get questioned."

"I'm sure they know better Tom, but what about the sex. Isn't there any problems with that?"

"No. As far as anyone is concerned she is my date, and with that ring, we play it off, as she's my wife, so nobody really ever questions the fact that we are obviously living together."

"My biggest worry was the school, but I decided to put her into an accelerated program. I'm sorry I didn't consult you first, but I had to move at a moments notice. She'll be graduating High School in about two weeks."

Tara had a shocked look on her face at that news. "Dee hasn't said a word about that," she stammered.

"No, she wanted it to be a surprise, so don't blow it for me. You're a great actress, so when it comes up you need to be surprised," I said with a chuckle.

"I kind of blew it without thinking, but I'm so comfortable with you Tara, it almost feels like being with Dee."

"Well. I hope you'll treat me like Deanna in the bedroom Thomas. I could use a good stiff cock in my pussy. It's been far too long."

"You never showed much interest mom. I had designs on you big time, but you always managed to put me off. Working was always your excuse, but I also understood that you were a hard working single mother so I never pushed the issue."

"I'm glad you didn't, but perhaps you should have. A woman needs some loving once in a while, even if it's only with a friend. You were always there when I needed, but so seldom when I wanted. I guess that would be my fault because I know all I would have had to do is pick up the phone."

"Well, that's water under the bridge my dear. Deanna has given me permission to provide you with whatever attention you desire. Don't be surprised if she hangs around to watch and participate."

"Actually Tom, I think I'd like that. Did you know anything about her bi-sexual desires?"

"No. No I didn't, what do you mean?"

"In the shower just now, she made love to me like a professional. To be honest, I was really shocked, but I certainly didn't do anything to discourage her. Has she had any sleepovers at girlfriends?"

"A few, but not regularly. It's usually on a Friday night, so she can be here on Saturday night. That's 'our night' together, but I don't think you will be excluded from our Saturday nights. I guess we'll find out tomorrow."

Deanna finally walked in with a tray of drinks and she'd actually put together a plate of sliced cheese, summer sausage, fruit and whatever else she could find in the kitchen for nibbles. She was smiling broadly and was very happy to be able to "entertain" her mother as an equal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.