Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 5: Mother and Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mother and Daughter - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Two days later the phone rang and somehow I knew it was Tara, and somehow I knew that she knew that it had finally happened. How? I can't tell you, but Tara and Deanna are hooked up somehow.

Deanna occasionally told me what her mom was up to in Asia on that day. She could feel the frustrations, the triumphs, the loneliness she was experiencing and I could see it affecting Dee's moods. It was uncanny, but it was also an "ability" that I understood and believed in. I've seen it too many other times.

Dee beat me to the phone and when she picked it up, before having time to listen she just said, "Hi Mom. How are you?"

She was beaming, while she talked with her mom. They talked for about 15 minutes before she started blushing and kind of fidgeting a bit. I could tell just by the body language where the conversation was going.

She looked at me with a shy smile and was biting her lower lip as she listened to Tara talk with her.

I decided to go into the next room so she could have some privacy with her mom. But I could still hear what Dee was saying. Once again, she was exhibiting maturity far above her years. But it was Tara that taught and fostered that behavior, so I had to respect that as well.


"No. Not at all."

"Oh. It was me. I decided, and it took me awhile to convince him it was what I really wanted."

"No, not really. Maybe a little discomfort, but no real pain. He went so slow and gently that it was actually maddening. I wanted it so bad, but he wouldn't rush even when I was yelling at him."

"Well you know me. Patience has never been one of my strong suits."

"I know mom, but he really is the most wonderful, caring, gentle man I've ever known."

"Yes."

"Oh yes."

"It was wonderful mom. It's so much better than you ever described. I don't know how you were able to describe it at all. I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe with someone who had done it before, but you were talking to a virgin."

"Oh god yes, at least four times."

"As hard as I tried, I couldn't make him do it. It was actually getting frustrating because I wanted him to so bad."

"Carrie told me that if I could make him come in my mouth that it would last inside me that much longer. Shit, she was soooo right!"

"Yeah. It was a gusher."

"Mommmm, what are we talking about?"

I could hear her giggling and laughing with Tara during the whole conversation. It was really great to hear.

"Yeah, for sure."

"I hope we'll be closer than we've ever been mom. Just because I love Tommy so much doesn't mean that you are not in my thoughts all the time."

"No, not since. I've been kind of sore and Tommy doesn't want to push it until it feels better."

"I know. I don't think it will next time, but I guess we'll find out."

"I hope tonight, but --"

When I heard that part of the conversation my cock started to take over some of the thinking. Ok. If it's not too sore, it'll happen again tonight.

"You did? Did it happen in you too?"

"Really? Wow, you're getting some without the mess." Deanna was laughing almost uncontrollably now, so I'm sure it was "girl talk" about being so wet and leaking afterwards.

"No, I don't think I want to let go."

"Yes, we've talked about you too. He said we had to let you know what was going on, and that despite everything else, you were still mom."

"Uhhh, No. He said it. We would have to abide with whatever you decided because you were still mom."

"Yeah. I know. But I also know you know how I feel about him. I've always known that would count for something because you have never discounted my feelings."

She started laughing at this point so Tara obviously said something to her that got her giggle box moving.

"Mom. I never thought I'd hear you say you were jealous of me. The way you said that is too funny, but you know what? We've even talked about that. He still loves you too mom."

The conversation started moving to a serious tone at this point, so I started to putz around the living room, and then moved out into the laundry room to start a load, but all I did was sort because even at 15, she is a typical woman and laundry has to be done a certain way. I wasn't going to argue.

Then I heard her calling my name and looking around for where I'd disappeared.

We met in the living room as I walked back to that part of the house and she gestured to me to come sit with her on the couch.

"Ok mom, here he is. Thank you so much. I love you. Talk to you again soon. Bye."


Then she handed me the phone with a tender smile on her face telling me that, Tara wanted to say "hi".

I looked in her eyes and saw nothing but love, which relaxed me a bit, but with some level of trepidation I put the phone to my face and started talking.

"Hi Tara, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing really well Tom. Things are going really well most of the time, so I will be able to take some welcome time off when I finally get home. I'm afraid that I'll have to turn around and come back though."

"How long are you going to be able to stay before having to go back?"

"A couple months. I should be back sometime in April and will have to leave to come back in mid June or early July."

"If you need a place to stay you know you're always welcome to share this place."

"I appreciate that Tom. I'll take you up on that. Besides, it'll give me an opportunity to visit with my daughter."

Oh oh, here it comes!

"Have you set the date yet?"

"Huh? What are you --?"

"Oh come on Tom, when are you going to make an honest woman of her?" She was laughing out loud at this point, so I knew or at least hoped she wouldn't cut my balls off.

"Well. I think that -- " I couldn't get a word in edgewise, but it was ok.

"Tom, I know what's happening. It's not a big issue with me, Ok?"

"Relax. Listen, I knew Deanna was in love with you when I left and I also know about her powers of persuasion. I'm honestly surprised that you held out as long as you did. I'm proud of you. You showed incredible restraint, for a man!" She was laughing out loud again.

"Well, Tara, I did try to --"

"I know. She told me she practically had to rape you to convince you that it was really what she wanted. I'm good with it Tom. I know you were slow and gentle with her and it sounds like for her it was the most special time of her life. Tommy, that's the way it should be for any woman. So, thank you. I'm very happy that it was so special for her."

"Well, Tara it was really difficult for me," she actually let me get a few words in without interrupting. Wow, I'm on a roll. "I'm so in love with her I don't quite know how to explain it to you."

"You don't have to Tom, I understand."

"Knowing you, I'd bet money that she's already wearing some kind of big rock on her hand. Has she conned you into Victoria's Secret yet?"

"How the fuck --"

"Oh, such language," laughing loudly interrupting again. "That kind of confirms for me that she does have a diamond already and that negligee she was trying to get me to buy her is now part of her wardrobe. Tom, you're a man. You're a softie!"

Kind of had me pegged I guess.

I really think she does understand though. She and Dee are so in tune to each other, I think she knows how Deanna feels and how special our lovemaking has been.

"Tom, not only do I understand, I approve, so please, don't ever feel that you have done something wrong, let me down, or violated my trust. Oh. It's illegal according to society, but fuck society. There was no coercion, except perhaps on her part, there was no game playing or any of those kinds of things that the law is trying to protect youngsters from. It is love, a true physical expression of how she feels for you and how you feel for her. How could I be displeased about that?"

Wow. She wasn't exploding or yelling. Not that I really expected that from Tara, but for her to be so calm and approving of me having sex with her 15 year old daughter seems a little weird.

"I'm probably a bit jealous of her, but that's beside the point. She said that you two had already talked about that, and that any of those feelings would be taken care of. I have a sneaky suspicion that I know what she's talking about and to be completely honest, I truly look forward to my return, but I no longer have any ill feelings about returning to Asia again and leaving Deanna with you. I almost have the feeling that I've 'lost a daughter' but I know that is not the case, and I also know that she'll be well taken care of and will be well provided for."

"Tara, whatever works out for when you return home and then leave again, Deanna and I will be here for you. And yes, we have talked about her sharing. She has expressed no problems with that whatsoever, and to be honest, from my point of view, I totally look forward to your visit and I know that Deanna does too. My problem will probably be not letting her feel neglected."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.