Deanna
Chapter 2: False Start

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: False Start - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The rest of the trip home was uneventful with the exception that she had to move her hand away from my dick when I stopped at one of those 24-hour liquor stores to pick up a bottle of Rum, a couple quarts of Coke and a few limes. It was still early enough that the store was able to sell the alcohol to me though closed containers can be bought about any time. It's mixed stuff that causes consternation.

When I returned to the car and handed the bag to my date, she looked into the sack and grinned. "Tommy. You didn't really have to do this. I was being funny, and probably don't really need another drink tonight, but I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I really don't want to get drunk on you!"

"Not to worry, sweetie, I won't let you get drunk. I'd like you to be relaxed, not drunk. I want you to have all your cognitive abilities so you can make rational decisions. I don't want you to feel guilty or remorseful about anything you decide. If anything happens I want it to be what you want to do and not something you think you have to do to make me happy. You make me happy by just smiling. I guess what I'm trying to say is I want you to still love me in the morning!"

She looked at me nervously again, and then got a very wide grin on her face. "You know I'll do anything for you Tommy, anything at all. I don't think you could ever do anything that would make me not love you in the morning!" With that, she pulled herself closer to me for the rest of the ride to the house.

The clock was pushing 1:30am when we pulled into the driveway, opened the garage door and parked the car. She looked over at me with those half closed, smoky eyes and grabbed the bag of goodies. We climbed the steps that led from the garage into the kitchen.

"Set the bag there on the table honey, let's get changed and cleaned up a little. Put on some comfortable 'goin' to bed' clothes."

"Ok," then coyly asked me, "Do you want to take a shower with me? It'll save some water, and since we both have to clean up..." She let it trail off, blushing brightly and looking right into my eyes, the little minx.

"Deanna, I'd love to take a shower with you. As long as you don't mind being poked in the back once in a while," I said with a laugh, "You do that to me you know."

She blushed a bit more, bit her lower lip a little, but nodded giggling softly.

I held her hands at arms length and told her I wanted to get one last look at the most beautiful woman I had ever had the pleasure of taking out on a date. I think her face was going to be in a permanent blush state, but she smiled, thanked me, then put her arms around my neck and kissed me again, and once again, it was one of the best kisses of my life! I was already lost and knew it. I'm sure she knew it too.

I took her hand, led her to her bedroom, and asked her to get her nightclothes. She kind of looked at me funny, but walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of pink silk panties with soft lace and a heart printed right where her Mound of Venus would be hidden once she had put them on. Then in another drawer she took out a very sheer pink baby doll top, looked at it, looked at me then smiled, nodded her head, took both pieces in her hand and walked over to me.

"Onward and upward," she whispered. "Let's go get clean."

Before leaving her room, I looked into her eyes, put one hand on her cheek gently, kissed her lightly on the nose, making her giggle, and with a very serious look, whispered to her softly, "I love you Deanna, so very much." To which she blushed heavily and tugged my hand pulling me out of her room into the hall on the way to the shower.

I diverted. She looked at me questioningly as I led her through the door of my bedroom, told her to put her nightclothes on the bed. I then led her into my master bathroom with the extra large stone shower that had 5 heads, one on each side and three rainmakers on the ceiling. I had the shower custom built, as I had the whole house, but my master bath was a masterpiece.

Even though she'd been with me for months, she'd never been into my bedroom or the master bath, so she gasped as she took a first look around.

"This is beautiful," she choked out, and "I've never seen ANY room look this cool, especially a shower!"

"I'm glad you like it my love, I hope that you'll share it with me often."

She looked at me shyly and said softly, "I think I'd like that Tommy. I really do."

We walked back into the bedroom space where I took out a pair of silk drawstring shorts and a matching shirt and set it on the bed right next to the pieces that Deanna had chosen, unbeknownst perhaps, for her virgin night.

I think she knew what was in store, but I also know she knew it would only be if she wanted it to happen.

With a nervous look, she dropped the dress to the floor right at the end of the bed, as I pulled my shirt and tie off and dropped my pants.

She seemed a little hesitant to pull off her panties, so I leaned over, kissed her lightly, and asked her, "Would you like me to help you take your panties off?" She replied almost inaudibly, "Yes, please."

I looked directly into her eyes with nothing but love, seeing a very nervous 15-year-old girl in front of me, but she placed her hands on my shoulders and waited as I placed my fingers then thumbs in the elastic band of her panties. She moved her hands to mine, her thumbs joining mine and we slowly slipped them over her hips, down her thighs, past her knees and dropped around her ankles.

She licked her lips nervously as she stepped out of her panties allowing me to see her completely nude for the first time.

"My god Deanna, You are a beautiful woman," I gasped. "I don't think I've ever seen a young woman's body that was so perfect."

She was blushing profusely now as I moved away to be at arms length so I could see her completely at which point she did a slow pirouette so that I could partake of a complete viewing.

"Thank you Tommy. Nobody has ever said that to me before. I'm glad you like what you see," as a big grin replaced the nervous little smile.

Then very softly, looking directly into my eyes she whispered, "What you see is all yours Tommy. I want it that way!"

"Tommy, Can I take your shorts off of you?" She seemed to be getting a bit bolder with the compliment, but still looked at me very shyly.

"Of course you can honey. Please enjoy," I said with a smile.

With a little trepidation, she moved up in front of me and gently put her fingers in the elastic band and started dropping my boxers to the floor. She ran into a problem trying to get it over my erection and looked up at me with an embarrassed look to which I told her, "Honey. You had your hand on it most of the evening. Now you have the opportunity to see it up close and you hesitate? What's with that?" I was laughing as I teased her a little, but she began to giggle which made me laugh even harder.

Before we knew it we were both laughing as she dragged the shorts past my dick and dropped them to the floor. I promptly stepped out of them, moved back about 2 feet and matching her earlier routine, did a quick pirouette for her, which had her laughing even louder.

This was a good thing. She had been a little tense being nude in front of a male for the first time and was a bit uneasy because she, at 15, didn't have the confidence about her appearance that an older woman might have. I'd met a bunch of "older" women that had little or no confidence in their appearance nude because of some insensitive asshole that didn't revere the female body in the same way I did.

But this young one standing in front of me was as good as it would ever get for me. She was magnificent.

We stepped toward each other and put our arms around each other, feeling each other's skin for the first time. We kissed for a time, and she chuckled a little as my cock became harder with the kiss.

She reached down and put her small hand around it gently and grinning from ear to ear as she slowly stroked me, asked for the second time that evening, "Is this for me?"

Again I told her, "It's yours if you want it sweetie, and it's all yours."

She gave me another nervous smile, let go of my penis, took my hand and we headed for the shower.

She opened the door, but I held her back for a moment as I pressed a few buttons on the control panel just outside and as I did the water came on. I selected a comfortable temperature and volume and turned on all five heads.

We stepped on to the tile floor that was already warm due to preheating and she stared in awe at the rock walls that were installed in such a way that the soap was held on natural rock ledges, but there was also liquid soap, shampoo, and conditioners that were dispensed from pumps installed behind a rock with the nozzles installed into holes drilled in the rock. It was all custom.

We splashed around under the water for a short time before I took a hand of fragrant soap and looking into her eyes started washing her shoulders letting the soap drip down her back and in front over her breasts. As I slowly massaged the soap over her body she closed her eyes and relaxed, almost too much as I had to catch her once so she didn't fall.

When I got to the top of her mound I purposely avoided contact and proceeded down her thighs and legs soaping and massaging each in turn. When my hand got close to her pussy, I just stopped and moved my hands around to her butt and massaged the soap in all areas but didn't touch her slit at all.

As I stood to move upwards, she looked at me with longing disappointment, and gave a quick pout and said, "You didn't wash all of me."

It almost sounded like she was ready to cry, but I said, "I didn't want to take any liberties with you sweetheart, and in the car you stopped me when I got there."

"Dammit Tommy, I didn't want it in the car." Close to tears, "If I'm going to let my man play with me like that, I want it to be right, and in a car just isn't my idea of a proper place. Teenagers do that stuff in the backseat of a car."

"Honey, I --"

"Tommy, I want to give myself to you because I love you. I know you'll be gentle with me and make it special. I don't want to give it up in some backseat or a front seat for that matter, even if it is with my chosen boyfriend!" With that, her eyes got big, her hand came up to cover her mouth, and the look of shock on her face was actually priceless.

The cat was out of the bag. She'd told me who her boyfriend really was, and it's me. I was shocked, but in reality quite flattered that she would consider an "old man" as her boyfriend.

"Honey. Deanna, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am very flattered and honored that you would take me as your boyfriend, and if it's necessary, I accept," I said with a huge grin.

She started with a look of shock, but as the words sank in, it changed to a gentle smile. She moved to me with her arms out and crushed herself against my body with hers. We held each other for a few minutes as the water splashed over us and dripped between us.

She looked up at me with a very serious, very adult look on her face, whispering, "Oh Tommy. I love you so much and I have since I was 8. Mom knows it too, and that's why she finally agreed to ask you to take care of me for the year she would be gone."

I was a bit surprised that her mother would allow me to care for her knowing that she would be testing me daily. Tara is a very special woman and so is her daughter, which is why I had agreed to take on the responsibility. I'd had no idea that Tara would have placed her daughter in such a situation without knowing that Deanna would be deflowered, by her own choice while mom was gone.

But I guess that kind of explains the last time we saw her at the airport, when Deanna was literally wrapped around me with her puppy dog eyes batting the tears away as mom was saying her goodbye's for the trip to Asia.

Tara had looked at me, and then looked down at Deanna wrapped around me, and then looked back at me with a wry smile and in a quiet whisper said, "Take good care of her Tom. Be gentle, I want her to be happy, whatever it takes to make her happy. I know you love her too and will take care of her as though she was your own daughter."

With a heavy sigh, "I'm going to miss her terribly, but I suspect that when I come home, she'll be a different girl, a --"

She left it trailing off, and I had heard what she said, but I didn't put it together until Deanna had said that her mom knew she was madly in love with me, and somehow knew it wasn't a "teenage crush". There was more to Deanna's feelings than that, and Tara wasn't going to discount her daughter's true feelings, which were quite mature even for her young age. They had talked about it at great length when Deanna asked, then insisted, that her Mom ask me to take care of her.

I suspect that Tara knew that at some point, Deanna would manage to steer things toward what may happen tonight, and knew that I'd only be able to fight it for so long before succumbing to Deanna's desires. She'd already resigned herself that her little girl would be a "woman" when she returned. It didn't make her angry or sad, it had made her sort of jealous, but she couldn't let on to anyone at this point in her life.

I have to tell you that Tara is just a slightly older version of Deanna, Petite, elegant, classy, and desirable. I can't tell you how long I'd lusted after Tara, but she just didn't have time for men at this point in her career. She knew I loved her, and I know she loved me, it just wasn't meant to be for us. Her last experience, and the job she committed herself to made "us" impossible even with the mutual love.

So she gave me her daughter.

Truth be told, I'd like to have them both someday.

One big reason is that Tara was never attracted to my money, and neither was Deanna for that matter. There was no false pretense with Tara. It was her career, plain and simple, and once she was established with that perhaps she could take the time to form a relationship with someone.

Deanna looked up at me and pulled my head down to meet hers in a luscious kiss that brought me back into the here and now.

"Where ya been sailor?" she asked with a quizzical smile.

I just shook my head to clear the cobwebs and whispered, "Never-never land sweetie, Sorry."

"Well, welcome back" she laughed. She knew I made frequent visits, so it was just a matter of waiting for me to return or prodding me back.

Giggling, she put her hands under the soap dispenser and pushed. The soap filled her small hand, and she grinned at me, "My turn."

With that, she started soaping me down from top to bottom, leaving no part untouched. Her gentle hand on my cock almost had me blasting some sperm at her right there. She seemed to sense it and stopped her manipulations.

I looked down at her just in time to see her give the head of my cock a quick kiss and I think I heard her say, "I'll see you later." But, it was mostly inaudible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.