Espilon Chi Phi Omicron Sigma Delta

by Mark Chessman

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Chessman

Fiction Story: CU was very casual about nudity on campus. The parent campus in New Town had strict dress codes where a woman and now a man might find him or she stripped naked for a period for infractions and violations. West Hamlin campus adopted a slightly different tactic. This school used a combination of Spencer Discipline and as the CUWH student handbook read, if any student feels his or her choice of clothing might offend faculty members, students or guests, that student may chose to remain nude.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   School   Nudism   .

Central University, West Hamlin, adapting to the new paradigm in the genderless educational standard set forth by the Regents, required all fraternities and sororities to combine their houses or lose the charters allowing them official status on campus.

Two houses, relegated to the fringe of campus society, had found that no other house wanted them. To stay chartered these two the sorority Epsilon Chi Phi and the fraternity Omicron Sigma Delta united under one banner as a "sororturnity." This was the amalgam name when the sorority letters were first "frarorities" where the fraternity letters were first was the other amalgam.

It was no wonder to anyone on the CU campus that when the announcement of the joining was published the house became the laughing stock of the campus, "EXP and OSD announce their new status as CU EXPOSD," the campus news blog blurted out.

Bully groups, the football basketball and swim teams and cheerleaders as well as Phi Beta Kappa nerds, all plotted in various ways that appeared harmless yet had slightly malicious bent to them, to assure that the men and women of EXPOSD were well and truly exposed, as often as possible.

CU was very casual about nudity on campus. The parent campus in New Town had strict dress codes where a woman and now a man might find him or she stripped naked for a period for infractions and violations. West Hamlin campus adopted a slightly different tactic. This school used a combination of Spencer Discipline and as the CUWH student handbook read, "If any student feels his or her choice of clothing might offend faculty members, students or guests, that student may chose to remain nude and no penalty shall be imposed." One of those penalties under Spencer Discipline was a promptly administered public spanking.

Thus, it shocked no one when a student or several students appeared for class or activities naked. Six weeks following the semester when the policy of joining houses became official, the university Regency, the Deans of colleges, and the university president held an emergency meeting in the old oak paneled book lined boardroom where only the most formal of gatherings would ever be held.

"How many incidents were there in how many weeks?" An incredulous Regent asked of the dean of students.

"The present house population is thirty males and thirty two females, Regent Jones. Not less than fifty incidents per scholastic day, considering not every EXPOSD member has class on any given day, one hundred percent of those leaving the house for class do so nude, fearing public stripping on campus." The dean of students replied. "One young woman, leaving campus for her part time job in town, was stripped naked before she reached the parking lot," the dean added.

"Whatever did she do then?" The Regent inquired.

"She went to work," Came a reply from across the table from the dean of student counseling, "She worked at "Linens and More" in the mall about half a mile from campus. Her boss recently graduated from CU New Town and simply told her to work as normal. She was groped by a few older men and propositioned by a woman in her thirties, but nothing so offensive as to be criminal. What is more, business receipts were up that afternoon and evening from the word of mouth foot traffic. Now the poor dear has to work every other shift nude, to keep the crowd draw coming in."

Kayla Finn had other matters on her mind and knew nothing of the events transpiring in the Board of Regents meeting.

Kayla was the member in question of EXPOSD. She was walking back to campus from her job at "Linens and Things." Kayla was not a fashion model in her bodily proportions, tending more on soft and cuddly than the stick figure of a mannequin. She was, at five feet two inches, the epitome of the old song, Has Anybody Seen My Gal, with her five foot two eyes of blue and currently naked showing exactly what her five foot could do.

The problem Kayla faced was dressed in the gray shirt and black pants of the West Hamlin Police Department. Two female officers having left their radio patrol car were now approaching Kayla the rider coming from her front and the driver to Kayla's rear, leaving no exit for the co-ed.

"A word, miss," the officer in front of her called. Kayla stopped walking, allowing the officer behind her to get just within the zone of safety for field interrogation.

"Miss, we have been getting repeated calls from concerned citizens about a young naked girl wandering the neighborhood, would you be that young woman, miss?" The officer asked this with a half smile on her face. Kayla could not read the officer's expression. It could be 'gotcha girl' or it might be, 'come on you are the only naked pervert on the street, ' or it might even be an attempt at sympathy.

"Well, officers, I am nude, and I am on the sidewalk in this neighborhood. In my defense, I am a student at CUWH and I comply with dress code set down for me by the campus disciplinary board. My boss, at "Linens and Things" just down the road, Angie Tyler, ordered me to not break discipline even on my work shifts. I don't have a car on campus and my bike has two flat tires, so I have to walk back and forth to work..." Kayla could not finish her statement, the officer behind her interrupted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.