Joys of Accounting
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I hadn't forgotten my fucking sister's smart ass request for me to drop out of high school to support her in college. When she came home for spring break she had the balls to complain about not being able to go south with her friends for the fling in San Juan! Mom had begged me to not let Rita know about the new sleeping arrangements in our house. I had told her that for the 2 weeks yes, but I was not hiding all summer. I did take great pleasure in telling Rita that she was going to have to find a job for the summer and that money was tight, she might have to drop out. That sent her wailing to mom. She really bitched when mom told her that no, Paul was handling the money, she'd have to talk to me about school. I sent Rita back to school with a warning about money, all the while I was smiling inside. The night Rita returned to school, mom started as we lay in bed.

"Oh Paul, I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but try to be nice to your sister."

You're fucking right it's not your place, you know the rules" I shoved my dick dry in her ass, "These are the fucking rules, I am the fucking rules, right?"

"Yes, yes please let me get some lube, you know how big you are, please?"

Mom had just got done sucking me clean, I was still talking to the back of her head. "Come summer, your daughter is going to find out we are fucking full time Mary". When ever I used mom's name when we weren't fucking she would wince, somehow she still wanted to be 'mom' when it didn't involve my dick. So of course I made a point of using her first name when I wanted to remind her of her status as fuck toy; number one fuck toy, but still fuck toy. "Mary, don't you even think that we can keep our relationship from Rita, for sure we are sleeping together, for sure we're necking on the couch, for sure you're going to be topless when I want you to be. If you don't like that, find somewhere for her to spend the summer, because if she's here she will see you sucking my cock at the very least!!" Mom bowed her head into my lap acknowledging my position, but not before I saw a tear.

It was the third day of her vacation when Rita came into the kitchen to find mom on my lap with her shirt open and no bra. An important part of my sex life was the power the money had given me. Fucking older women was only slightly better than fucking with them. The majority didn't like being treated like kids, sluts, disposables? For example, almost every one of them got pissed when I would tousle their hair after a blow job, as my mother said, "Hey I'm not your dog!"

She was really pissed when I told her, "You're not my dog, but you sure as shit are my bitch." Next to hair tousles, making a 30 to 49 year old mother sit on your lap while you played with her made them fully aware that they had no power in the relationship. After a couple of our group parties the moms understood that their pussy was the only thing their sons really loved. As my mom told me, "At first I hated the idea of the public sex with young boys, just hated it! But now I sit there with somebody fingering me and I just bathe in the sensations, and when I look over and somebody is on your lap or sucking your dick, Jesus that gets me hot, to know my son is in charge making all of us do this, do that! Honey, I never had orgasms like I have now, Your dick is like a key to the express elevator. It touches me and I start to climb"

Same way with a little ass pat in the aisle at a Wal-Mart or a quickie in a washroom at the mall or grocery store. On the one hand the women hated it, on the other, they had never had so much sex; somehow at the ripe old age of 40 they were turning into sex ridden lusty teenagers. Perhaps it was their biological clocks getting ready to give last call, but whatever it was, I fucking loved it.

Lynn once told me, "You guys cum so much, you do me at a store, I got to walk around with toilet paper in my pants or I'd be dripping!" So, there I was, my mother on my lap, a little irritated that I was treating her like a teen aged bimbo, but very happy with our foreplay because she knew how good the fucking would be later.

I had been hoping to get caught and here it was! Rita screaming about what are we doing; mom realizing the only place to hide was by burying her face in my neck. I had such a firm grip on mom's tit that she knew better than to try and run.

"Rita, stop the yelling, stop it! Mom and I are fucking, fucking full time. Get the fuck used to it or get the fuck out! Mom, look at your daughter, tell her you are happy with your new sex life. Tell her!"

Mom turned and wiped her eyes, "It's true honey, your brother and I are sleeping together, I'm just not ashamed, he's very good in bed, I might be fucking my son, but it's the best sex I've ever had!" All delivered with sniffles and swallows as mom struggled to control her tears. Rita sank into the other kitchen chair as if we had hit her with a club. I moved enough so that more of mom's tits were exposed as I continued to play with those lovelies. One thing I had learned with doing all the women from those tapes was to never let up in your demands. Always take charge and always push!

"Get mom some more coffee and come back and we'll talk about the chances of you going back to college this fall. And bring me a glass of ice water" Pointedly my sister came back with just the coffee. How nice of her to leave me the opening. "Mom finish your coffee, let's go back to bed, Rita, the paper should be out front, why don't you check the want ads, you'll need the money. Mom and I will be going out to lunch, so you'll have the day free to job hunt." All mom could think of was getting away from her daughter watching her get felt up. She was up in a flash and pulling me towards the bedroom. The look of disgust on Rita's face was so nice, I couldn't help it, In a loud voice I asked mom as we strolled back, "Where should we start this morning, ass, mouth, or cunt?"

Once in the bedroom, mom wanted to close the door. "No way mom, she knows what we're doing, let her watch, she could learn something. Besides I like it when people watch us fuck; you know, we're very good at it!"

"Oh Paul, I know she can be so bitchy at times but she is your sister, try to be a little nice to her."

"Mom, I know just how nice my big sister was, you remember what she did to me at the 8th grade dance? Well I sure haven't forgotten. She's always lorded it over me that she's the oldest. That's all changed now, I'm the head of this household right?

"Yes sir, you sure are. Not just the money, I like you being in charge."

"Speaking of being in charge, get those talented lips on my poor lonely dick." I soon had mom so her ass was near me so I could finger her as she sucked away on me. As I expected, there was sis, peeking in, I waved her in and she went down the hall in what I hoped, was a huff or maybe even a high dudgeon. I made a point of pulling mom off my dick so I could do a big league fuck job on her. I refused to stick her until I had at least one cum from her off my fingers. I was soon laying crosswise between her legs, not only my dick but a couple of fingers in her. "Hold those tits for me mommy, hold them still." I was really getting mom off she was starting to grunt and groan, by now all thoughts of her daughter were gone. I slid my dick out of mom and worked her G spot hard with my fingers, soon I could tell she was real close. Quickly fingers out of her puss and into her mouth as my dick drove back into her. Her tongue and lips welcomed me. Mom always loved the taste of her puss at this stage of fucking. Softly I told her, "Good girl, such a nice cunt, my cunt is so pretty, what a good cunt, now come, now!" I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and right down to her clit as I did the best I could to bury my dick permanently in her. I got just what I wanted, a long yell of release, as she came again and again. "Do you love my prick?"

"I love your prick" she yelled in response. Take that Rita, I thought as I kissed my mother. Later I realized that I heard the front door slamming simultaneously with our cum.

We never did get out to lunch, mom and I were pretty well fucked out by the time Rita came home. Mom had asked me and I let her wear her shorty robe, when she walked you could see she was sans undies and the thing constantly needed to be retied. We were just getting up from supper when Rita came in. Mom told her to sit down and she would get her some supper.

"No mom, you've worked enough today, Rita can get her own food, and Rita, when you're done, clean the table and do the dishes, mom and I will be watching TV."

If looks could, I'd have been bleeding out on the kitchen floor! I loved it. When Rita came through the living room, she took one look at us sitting side by side on the couch, I had my hand high up on mom's thigh where the robe had fallen open, but we were watching something on TV! One look got us a big sniff and a stomp off to high dudgeon land.

This was becoming a lot of fun. "Look Mary, I'm cutting off all of Rita's credit cards. I better not catch you lending her yours. This is one of those no bullshit moments, I swear I'll belt your ass till it bleeds if I see one charge on your cards for her. Fair warning, I'll tell her in the morning, no credit charges and no money from you. She doesn't have to sleep with us and we don't have to support her. I'll give her enough to get a job and move out, but I'm not paying for her school if she's not willing to be nice to the two of us."

Breakfast was stormy. "Rits", she hated that nickname, "I don't want you to be embarrassed but I've canceled all your credit card, including the gas cards." I was going to explain but never got the chance. First there was the name calling, I think even mom was impressed with Rita's vocabulary, she'd never used those words before, at least not at home.

Then came the pleading, "Mom, you can't let him do that, I've got to go to college. Please make him!"

Mom tried again to explain the new reality, "Honey, your brother controls all the money in this house, I don't have a dime! You want money, talk to him, not to me!"

For a kid going to college she was really sort of dumb, turning towards me, "Well, when do I get my college money, I have plans, I can't waste my summer here."

"Rita, sit down and listen because I'm not going to repeat myself. Now be quiet till I'm finished. I have all the money, it's mine, not mom's, not yours, its all mine. Now I'm supporting mom, and very well if I do say so!" Mom smiled. "But mom is being well taken care of because she sleeps with me." She started and I held my hand up in the halt position. "No listen, your mother and I have a lot of sex and a lot of different kinds of it, now if you think I'm going to support you without you doing the same, you're crazy! Not only crazy, but pretty disrespectful of your own mother. You think you're better than us, you think you don't have as many obligations as your own mother? Not a very dutiful daughter! You want to start having sex with us, I'll help you through school. In the meantime, I'm telling you that there is a clock ticking in this house. You've got two weeks to find a job, two weeks or I throw you out, I'll give you five hundred and drive you up to Milwaukee, should be plenty of work up there. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Your cell phone and computer service has been canceled as of the end of the month." By the expression on my sister's face, nothing had really sank in till I said bye bye phone and computer. You got any questions ask mom, I've got a date with Rose. Mom, I'll be back around four."

I was waiting at the curb to be picked up and could still hear my sister yelling when Rosie pulled up. We spent most of the morning with Des. We had been talking a week or so earlier and Des asked if I was fucking all of them in the ass?

"Oh yeah, it's one of my requirements."

"So how come you don't do me like that?"

"Hey, if you remember, I tried to stick a finger, one lousy finger up your butt the first time we got together, you fucking jumped a foot!" So it was decided that Des wanted to try some back door stuff and I recommended Rosie as our best assistant because Rosie really liked getting her ass pounded. I was fucking all the mom's in the ass, and most could get off on it on a good day but with Rose, like with that Carol, there just weren't any bad days!

First Rose showed Des how easy it was to control her sphincter muscles. With three of Des's fingers in her ass, Rose could easily control the pressure back there. Then my Rosie volunteered to eat Des until her ass loosened up. For me the fun part was the fact that my big league hip cocktail waitress/Madam was a little afraid. Rosie was a joy, half clinical nurse, half worried mother, she had decided to take Des under her wing is the best way to describe it. She was worried about the welfare of a cunt that was farming her out for money! No wonder god named them cunts! After a super tongue out, Rose was busy stuffing Des with lube. "Remember honey, lots of lube, even I still need it, and I love my ass fuck!'

Call me silly but as my dick was slowly pressing it's way into Des I felt that I was in the same category as Columbus, Boone, Fremont and the other explorers. Here, bent in submission and supplication was a very hip independent Des, A WHORE MADAM, giving her ass to me just because she knew I was fucking other asses and she felt she had to keep up! As usual there was that Iron Wall of a Sphincter that slowly relaxed and let me in a quarter of an inch at a time. These were one of the few times my will would prevail over the demands of my dick. My dick was screaming to plunge to the bottom of this new hole and my mind was cautioning that slow and sure would not only win the day but insure many happy returns to the lovely asshole I was starting to stretch. Rosie was a big help to Des, comforting her, holding and kissing at her, as her head was braced against her arms. For me, I felt Rosie was distracting from the discomfort I was causing. If Des was to get off on an ass fuck the original pain would only make the ending pleasure more intense. I stopped thinking about Rosie and slowly shoved my way to full penetration.

Rosie reached under and felt where my cock disappeared into Des's ass, " All the way baby, you got it all. What a girl, first time, all the way!" Rose was punctuation her sentences with kisses along the side of Des's face. "Here, here's some more for you." I felt Rose's fingers slathering what little of my dick she could touch, then I felt Des shiver and I knew those slick fingers were wandering through pussy land with a special stop at Clitsville. Trust Rose to go too far. It didn't take too long to get enough relaxation from Des to start some slow motion screwing. By the time I was ready to cum I knew Des wasn't cumming on her ass today but she was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel that was her ass. Rose softly cleaned both of us, it was fun to watch how tender she was with Des. Female solidarity sure trumped my little dick!

Later when we were all sitting around the table, I was more or less ignored. "You know, towards the end, I could feel where that could be fun. How long did it take you to have an orgasm on his dick?"

"Oh with Paul, the very first time, the first guy that started doing me back there wasn't near as good a fuck as our Paul so it took almost six months before I got off the first time. Now an ass cum is different from a front door one, you know how sometimes you get an orgasm that just keeps you happy for a day or so? Well that's how my butt fucks are, I mean the next day I'll be sitting or walking and all of a sudden it's like a flashback and I just feel so damned good!" Me and my dick sat there, the frog on the log as the ladies discussed the various cums they liked and the ones they didn't like that much,

Des gave me a lift home and in the car she asked,"If its OK with you, the next time we try that, can it just be the two of us? I think I can get there faster without Rose telling me how wonderful I am." We agreed that the next time we plow the back forty it would be a straight twosome. We were almost home when I told Des about the trouble with my sister. First thing, Des offered to get her a job at the club, I vetoed that, nope, no outside stuff till she admits I'm in charge. We sat in front of my house for almost twenty minutes and discussed various scenarios. As I was getting out of the car Des said, "You need a place to hide for a while, you can always stay at my place for as long as you want. You could always pay the rent with that little teenybopper of yours. Remember, you get her momma we can get some big money."

From the nice time with Des I walked into the shitstorm called Rita.

Mom grabbed me as I came in and dragged me into the kitchen, "Oh boy what a time! I didn't know my own daughter could be so bitchy. She just doesn't believe that you're in charge. You should have heard her! She knows, I mean knows, I just don't want to give her money for school!" One look at mom's face and I could tell the argument had really hurt her.

"Mom, you know I'm not going to budge on the sex thing, you got any ideas on how to bring her around? Think we could get some of the other mothers to tell how how much fun we have?" I grabbed her hand and gave a squeeze, "Look this may be hard on you but for the next couple of days I want you at your sexiest, heels, thigh highs no panties no bra, let her see you coloring your tits, the full boat. We're going to fuck all over the place, preferably in front of her. She's got two weeks! I mean it, out she goes, shes not going to insult you by not doing her share in my house!"

I realized that was the first time I ever referred to our house as my house, my mom didn't correct me because she knew it was true. I had the money, I had the house, I had my mother, I had the others, and I made all the rules. Oh fuck that felt good, I realized just what kind of power I had! Rita came out of her room for supper only to find her mother just taking off her apron getting ready to serve me. Without the apron there was mom in her bare chested glory, tinted tits, thigh highs and heels and my sister in loose jeans and a sloppy sweater.

"Mom wha ... How can you ... What are you..." First time I actually heard someone sputter, on my sister it sounded good!

"Calm down Rita, your brother likes me like this and he is the man of the house."

"Mother, you can't walk around naked..."

Mom was starting to enjoy this, "That's what I used to think, now I love my freedom! All I have to do is keep Paul happy and anything I want! And before you say another word, let me tell you, keeping your brother happy is sure keeping me happy! Look at me, you should get your butt to some exercise classes, I'm your mother and I'm skinnier than you are! Try some of this salad." Mom's whole spiel had been in the same tone as the 'try the salad' comment, Rits was baffled and sat down almost in a daze.

"How was your date with Rose?'

"Pretty nice, we went over to Des's and worked on some stuff."

Mom laughed, "I know you and your stuff!"

"Yeah, I guess you do!' We both laughed, Rita was pretty sure we were talking dirty but wasn't quite sure what part was dirty. "Anyway both Rosie and Carol asked me to ask you if you want to join us for a weekend up at Springreen. I thought it might be fun, we could get one of those Sybarite Suites you know, two king size beds and the hot tub for six. Might be fun."

"We had a good time, the last time, but three of us? You're going to get the others jealous!'

As we were talking, Rita was eating as fast as possible and trying not to take her eyes off her plate, I enjoyed watching my sister being intimidated by her mother's boobs! She got up to leave. "Whoa, where you going, sit here till we're all done, you're going to help Mary with the dishes, I deliberately used mom's first name and Rita's face made it clear she had heard it. Dessert was just Jello, but watching Rita squirm made it doubly delicious. Watching my mother and sister at the sink was just another piece of joy on my already overflowing plate, one nude ass one clothed, Rita damn near grabbing the plates out of mom's hand to dry them. Boy she wanted away from here! So what else could I do, I walked up behind them and pit an arm around both. Rita was trying to get away but I more or less had her pinned to the sink while mom turned to me and we had a very erotic kiss. Mom may have wanted to protect her daughter but she sure as hell was going to show both me and Rita where her heart lay. During our kiss Rita squirmed out of my hug and was gone. Her bedroom door hit about 80 decibels when it slammed.

"Oh honey, don't be too hard on her, let me talk to her some more, she'll come around. I think she's scared of what you'll do to her, she knows there were times she wasn't so nice."

"Times!" I snorted, "Look mom, don't sugar coat it, let her know I want the two of you in bed with me, our full party mode, Remind her, two weeks!" Mom went off to talk to her undutiful daughter and I turned on the TV while me and my dick thought about running Rita through a sexual obstacle course.

Mom was gone almost an hour, "Sometimes your sister is a pain in the ass, I hate to admit it, but she just doesn't want to listen. I told her over and over about the three of us and she acts like I'm asking her to give up a kidney. Honey, I told her and I'm telling you, as much as I love her, she is not coming between you and I!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.