Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

When a woman answered, she almost hung up. "Uh h, Is Paul there?"

"Who's calling please?"

"Ah, I'm Nancy, Paul and I met last week." Then the standard off phone noises, "Paul telephone!"pause..."someone called Nancy"

"Thank's mom" { ... mom ... cradle robber ... oh Jesus ... well I'm not dating her... } "Hi, Nancy, took me a minute, how you doing?"

"Fine, I just called to say hello, see how you were."

"I don't know who gave you my number, but that' OK. What can I do for you?"

{ ... inch ... not a fucking inch... } "Ahh, I was wondering if you're free this weekend, I'm not doing anything."

"Sorry weekend's booked, what about tonight?"

{ ... play a little hard to get come on... } Oh. I'm busy tonight and tomorrow's a work day... '

She was cut off mid sentence, "Well maybe some other time."

She sensed he was hanging up on her. "Look, no we could get together I can rearrain..."

Cut off again, "OK give me your home address, I'll see you about 6 PM. OK?'

As she stuttered out her home address she was aware that she was loosing control of the situation { ... as if I had any ... to begin with... } she half laughed to herself. She didn't dawdle on the way home, and it was into the shower right away. She was standing in nylons, panties and push up bra, trying to choose between two dresses when the doorbell rang. Throwing on her robe she almost ran to the door.

"Well don't you look nice, what a time saver robes are." With that she was being kissed. For Nancy her experiences said that each date was a separate seduction, she had been taught that sex was to be dispensed with reluctance. Unfortunately for her, Paul knew that sex was a given, that she really didn't have any say, anything to negotiate with. With Paul it was Yes or Goodbye. Being kissed and ass fondled in her own doorway was a brand new experience.

Pulling back she said, "Come on inside, I don't want my neighbors talking." Once inside the door Paul went right back to work, she felt him pulling on the belt of her robe. Not for the last time tonight she was silenced after her first but.

"Knock off that 'but' crap Nancy, I want my hands on your body not on some Chenille piece of shit, and the neighbors; just how long do you think it's going to take them to figure out that some young kid is banging you?" His hands had been roving over her undies. "Step back, let me look at this underwear." He pushed her back and admired her bra and panties. "Very nice, but for me, you never have to wear underpants." By now he had pulled them to the couch, as he sat down, "Would you get me a glass of water, you want a drink take one." Somehow she felt she was being given orders in her own house. Little did she know. She almost spilt his water when he conversationally asked, "So, how's the ass? All recovered?

She truly sputtered, "Ahh, I'm, ahh OK different, not used, sorta OK I guess."

"The reason I asked is that since you called me I thought it's only fair to warn you I'm into spankings and anal sex. Before we do anything, I think you should understand that. Makes you unhappy say so, and I'll leave."

Poor Nancy was still in sputter mode, "Well, err, no, we're not talking about only that, there's other stuff, isn't there?"

"Oh yeah, there's lots of other stuff, but understand, today we will start with a spanking and end with a plowing of that lovely ass of yours." Not one word, Nancy stood, slipped off her underpants and fell across his lap. Paul moved her a little here, a little there and had her clasp her hands behind her back. "Think you can remember this, that's my preferred position?

She was surprised at the extra effort it took to speak with his knee in her stomach."Yes sir"

Paul smiled at the sir, and started to massage the ass looking up at him. Cunts, how can you not love somebody this fucked up, well let's see just how far we can go with this one! "Now as we explore, keep in mind, it's not your job to endure, you have to find a way to enjoy. Today you give me your ass and start to find total freedom!" In 10 minutes his arm was tired her ass was red enough to sub for a stop light and best of all Nancy was sort of babbling her thank yous. Paul couldn't tell if the thank yous were directed to him or to the world in general. Helping her get upright and sitting in his knees he couldn't help enjoying the fact that there were tears running down her cheeks. { ... cunt ... takes it willingly ... just wants ... wants to get fucked ... no fucked around ... Ripe for it!... ]

Naked, sitting on a teen aged boy's lap, Nancy reverted to some memory of childhood. She was not so much wiping tears away as screwing her fists into her eye sockets. As Paul looked, her tits were heaving, Nancy knew she was going through some sort of metamorphosis, she was shedding an old skin, an old personality; something was definitely changing today. Only last week she had her very first group sex thing, she and another girl had, she had trouble even thinking about how she had enjoyed her double date! That was then, that was a one timer, this was; all different, she had asked, she had called, she was sitting naked on a teenager's lap! He was sure of himself and she didn't know what was going to happen next! The fear, the excitement, the expectation all of those had her more excited than she had ever been. Looking down she saw how erect her nipples were, she...

"Hey, look at me, I'm the man in charge here look for my instructions! Now ankles together, lift your heels, just toes on the floor, open your legs! Always, always keep your puss in view! Nancy, I want to teach you to be a good cunt, but you have to help, listen and obey!"

'Yes, I'll try." { ... cunt ... that what I am? ... cunt ... maybe ... why not?... }

"No, no, the old you tried, this you, the new you, does!" His hand came up and grabbed her chin. "From now on, do as you're told, and you and your pussy are going to be very happy!" The hand dropped from her chin to between her legs. She immediately spread even wider. With his hand just cupping her crotch, he slowly began massaging her vulva up and down, his hand still just moving that little layer of fat up and down with little pushes left and right. His eyes had never left her face and she was afraid to turn away. "Let's talk about our sex life. What do you want, just cums, you want a makeover? I watched you eat pussy, you liked that! That's good, I enjoy ladies who enjoy each other. With some work, I thing we can turn you into a first class cocksucker" Seeing her wince, "No baby, from now on, we suck cocks, eat pussy, suck, and fuck cunts dicks asses all going to be part of your vocabulary. Take a hand, hold one of your tits. Uncertainly she raised her free hand to barely touch her own boob. No, no honey, hold your tit the way you want guys to grab it, feel that nipple, can you maker it any harder?" Nancy was shocked to realize that her own nipple did get harder, just from her touch. He read that surprise in her eyes, "See, you're a sexy cunt. Let's talk about our future, you want to keep seeing me, I want you always ready, no underpants, I'm coming over, lube your ass. I want you to think about us, how old are you, what 32, 35?"

Softly, "34".

"Part of our relationship is going to be the big age difference, you have to remember that just because you're older, you are not in charge! The teenager that's fucking you, that's letting you suck his dick, is in charge. Most of my women," that phrase, 'my women', the plural, really surprised her, "tend to enjoy the concept of being led by a boy, a boy with a great dick, a dick that teaches them a lot about themselves. One of the reasons I stress the spankings is that here, with me, you give up all your rights, here, you're my cunt, not Nancy, not 34 year business woman, here you are the cunt of a teenaged boy, and this teenager is going to do his best to make you the best all around cunt there is, Part of your cuntdom is doing what you're told, that includes fucking whoever I point you at. You already know you're going to get real good at eating pussy besides sucking, right?"

"Yes, let me be a cunt for you."

Once again, Paul had to wonder, where do they come from? I mean, on the street, just walk right by her looks normal, yet he's basically telling her she's going to be a whore for him and she calling him sir Well if it wasn't me, it'd be somebody else. "Now, number one, how does your ass feel? Think you're ready to suck a little cock before we fuck?" As he lectured her his hand continued it's pulsing on her crotch, squeeze, up, down, a little left a little right, Nancy had never been more aware of her vulva, her pussy, her, no, his cunt! She wanted to scream at him to please stick something in her, a finger, a dick, something!

She didn't waste time answering, just slid off his knee on to the floor and was pushing her head towards the dick she now wanted more than any diamonds. It wasn't till that night alone that she remembered that she actually gave a sigh of release as she finally had his dick in her mouth. She was down there trying to burrow into his crotch when two things occurred that she never forgot. Paul pulled her off his dick by her hair, not hard, but firmly. She was worried, why was she dong wrong?

"Here honey" he handed her a cushion from the couch, "You may be there a while. No sense hurting your knees." After getting the pillow under her she started to dive back on her assigned dick. Once again there was a gentle hair pull, "No, no Nancy, we've got lots of time, take your time, look at my dick and balls, there, see that precum? Take a lick, remember that taste, you're going to find that it's not the same as straight cum. Now some guys like a straight swallowing blow job, your boy-toy wants you to work on his dick, learn it, memorize it you see where those blood vessels are, when you have it in your mouth, see if you can find them with your tongue."

Later she had to admit, a leisurely blowjob was much better for her than a straight vacuum job. The more she tried to make him hotter, the hotter she got

"Come on, grab your cushion, I want to show you something" He had her up and moving, sort of directing her by a hand on her ass. In a few steps they were in front of her full length mirror, He stood behind her his cheek pressed against her cheek all sticky from his precum and her saliva. Reaching around her with both hands he pulled her pussy open so the two of therm could look into her, inside of her. "Look how wet you are, I think you're starting to learn that the more you give the better it is." As he was talking, one hand slid into her, slid in effortlessly, { ... Oh god ... dripping ... never ... not from sucking... } All she could do is nod. "OK, put your pillow down, we're going to finish your blowjob here, I want you to see how hot you look with a dick in your mouth, how much hotter you'll look with cum on your chin!"

At first she didn't want to look, she just wanted to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but of course she had to peek. With eyes hard right she watched as his dick slid into her mouth. For a minute or two the image in the mirror seemed isolated from herself. When she tried to go too deep and coughed, it brought her back to earth, this was her, this was so good, now she tried, really tried for the first time in her life to get all of a dick inside her mouth She kept looking in the mirror, she saw herself moving her lips like a fish trying to get more of his prick into her mouth, she almost giggled as she slid her tongue out to lick at the top of his ball sac ... He jumped from the touch of her tongue, and that jump did it, His dick was in her throat and all she could see now was pubic hair. I t wasn't that her throat hurt as much as how big that was, that cock in her throat felt immense. Tentatively she swallowed and found she could take some more. For the next three minutes Paul's prick was almost forgotten as she tried this and then that. She put her throat into semi swallow mode something like having a sore throat and thought she could feel the difference between the head and the body of her own private dick. { ... damn right ... mine ... my throat ... not his ... mine... } and with a last swallow she had all he had. Her nose was flattened against his crotch. She was awash in pride over what she had done when she felt the cough coming. Quickly she pulled back, no way would she risk biting that lovely piece of happiness in her mouth. As she coughed, she was holding his hot wet dick in her hand. He came! She was caught unprepared, as she tried to get his prick back in her mouth his cock was spraying her with several pulses of cum. One shot got her right in the eye and as she was blinking the last spurts hits her forehead...

Looking down, Paul took her panicked moving of his cock as a sign of her love { ... wants it ... all over her ... good little ... cunt!... } He turned her so she was facing the mirror, "Look at my cunt! Look, bathed in my cum, what a girl! Look, you're beautiful!" Nancy saw a defeated woman on her knees, face dripping jism. As she looked, it was as if any shred of self respect she ever had was melting away. She pulled at his dick so that she and Paul could see her with a dick pressed against her cheek as she dripped cum.

"All yours, everything..." And she kneeled, head bowed in obsequiousness, awaiting instructions.

"Up you go, up my lady cunt stand for me." Nancy was still recovering from her first every deepthroating experience her mind was everywhere at once, { ... kid ... sucked a child ... all the way ... spanked ... fun, sort of ... but kid ... kid spanked me ... liked ... treats me ... never felt like ... love ... lust ... fuck good!... } She stood up, aware that she was using muscles but no idea of what she was doing. Pulling on his hand she got all the way upright, Paul moved behind her and grabbed her crotch. Now, standing behind her, her ass suddenly alert to a man pushing against it, his hands slowly opened her, opened her so she could look at herself in the mirror and was shocked at how wide her little pussy would spread, { ... not that loose ... tight ... I'm a tight cunt ... yes I am... } She was even starting to think like a little girl. Now with his chin on her shoulder, "I'm going to play with my favorite cunt here while you get all that cum off your face, lick it all up for daddy." Still trying to grasp what was going on, what changes were going on in her mind, she watched as her hands started to push cum into her mouth. Even as she dug in with a finger to get all she could out of the eye that had taken a direct hit, she was still looking at her wide open cunt. Then his fingers started that pulsing again, left hand up, right hand down, open, close, fingers gently pushing moving her less than inch but suddenly she felt it! { ... again ... not in me ... gonna... } she almost collapsed from the suddenness of her cum!

"OK, one little drop, under your chin, there." She was embarrassed that she had missed one, embarrassed that she still had dried flakes of cum on her face, embarrassed that she was cumming again. "Let's give our apprentice super cunt a big kiss." He turned her and held her tightly as he kissed her, for Nancy it was the best kiss ever, she was being imprinted and thought it was love. Finally they got to the bed and fell in. It wasn't soon enough for Nancy she wasn't sure how much longer her legs could support her. Paul fell backwards and she fell along side of him. With her head on a young boy's chest, Nancy fell asleep comforted by the arm around her, she was safe, finally safe and protected. She woke up maybe twenty minutes later in the crook of his arm, her nose filled with his scent, the scent not only of his crotch but the sweat from his armpit. No perfume was ever sweeter!

She woke at three in the morning, in tears, she had been dreaming of last night.

There were all those fleeting scenes: Her with her knees back to her ears and her hands held wide like a crucifixion, being yelled at his face an inch away "Who's the cunt in this bed? Are you my cunt? For now? For Ever? From now on you fuck or suck when you're told Right?'

Through her tears, "Yes, Yes, I'm yours."

Riding him, impaled on his dick, "Hold your tits for me cunt, make your tits beautiful. That feel good? Learn to love your tits! Learn, you'll be sharing your tits!"

As she wallowed in the sensations coming from her cunt, she realized; it did feel good to hold her own boobs! They were pretty! "Yes. Yes. These are for you! You own them, you own me!" And she came again.

"Hold your knees! Spread! Show me my cunt! Show it off! Be proud!" With hand behind her knees she was pulling back as hard as she could spreading her legs, she could feel her pus ... no her cunt opening from her pulling. He slapped her, directly on her spread lips. Then she really got yelled at for letting go. Soon she had herself pulled open again,. Clenching her teeth in anticipation. He hit her on her cunt three more times, through the pain, she was proud that she remembered to call it a cunt.

He was right, the spanking on her puss brought the blood to her vulva, it was a much better fuck. It wasn't that she was tighter, she was more aware of every minute sensation; the touch of his pubic hair was almost electric!

As she reached for a Kleenex her ass reminded her of the last thing, fuck, cornhole { ... didn't cum ... close ... next time ... for him... }

She was laying next to him, wallowing in the sea of sexual satisfaction, God she had cum, over and over, never before had she had a day like this, not moving, enjoying the smell of sex in her bedroom, just smiling at the ceiling.

"OK I've got to be getting home."

Quickly, "Couldn't you stay the night?"

"Not this time baby, big day tomorrow, But like I said, we're going to end our night with a lovely little fuck of your sweet ass."

"Honey, I'm worn out, you've fucked me out. Please, I promise, next time."

"Nancy I walked in this door and told you, told you then, a spanking and ass fuck. You liked the spanking, I know, I saw, you got off. I promise, soon you'll be asking for ass fucks, ask Carol, she'll tell you, now got any Vaseline?" She got up and returned to the bed with an almost full jar. "Don't worry hon, we won't need that much. Now here's what we're going to do. On your hands and knees, I'll start lubing your butt up you can play with your pussy if you like; I enjoy my cunts playing with themselves. With one arm extended back to her crotch she still winced at the 'my cunts' She forgot bout the words as a well lubed finger slowly slid into her, no tentative here. The first finger into her ass didn't stop until it was bottomed in her. Paul watched as her butt twitched and when he saw her fingers start to move in her cunt again, he started moving slowly, gently, { ... call me ... the ass whisperer... } He smiled as he got another glob of jelly and pushed more lube into her. Within five minutes there were two fingers stroking her ass hole, for Nancy, it wasn't that it hurt it was more like being in the chair and waiting for the dentist to hit a nerve. Now he took his other hand and started stroking her puss in sequence with her ass. Nancy's breathing got more irregular. { ... shit ... it is a ... turn on... }

"OK Nance, on your back, lube my dick, and let's get rid of that pesky ass cherry."As she rolled over, he handed her the jar, and she realized she was missing those fingers in her ass. Much quicker than he thought, Nancy was slathering his dick with Vaseline, now knees on his shoulders she felt his prick probing at her asshole. "Oh yeah, I promise I'll respect you in the morning!" She laughed, and there was an inch of red hot dick in her, in her asshole! She was frozen in place by fear, when she looked up there he was, her boy toy or was she the woman toy? He was looking down at her and smiling as if to compliment her. "good girl, soon now, soon be a full cunt, a real three holer!" It was only two more inches, but for Nancy it was as if a baseball bat was invading her. "Good girl, breath now, just a little more and it'll all be yours, one look, I saw it, knew you could take it, we are going to have so much fun," There it was, his belly was flat against her ass cheeks! Nancy was afraid to breath, even less move a muscle. Slowly she started taking shallow breaths, as she breathed she realized that she wasn't so much in pain as totally filled, stuffed, { ... turkey ... me ... stuffed with dick ... I ... can ... do ... this!... }

She squeezed her butt to acknowledge her acceptance of his dick, "Please, slowly, I'm scared!"

"My little asscunt Nancy has nothing to be scared of, you got it all, ain't going to get any longer or wider, you got my entire dick in your ass. Be proud blow me a kiss and we'll try a few strokes." With a forehead covered in sweat, Nancy puckered her lips and his dick slowly backed out of her, once again she was scared to move, then slowly it moved back into her bowels. After at least 30 seconds Paul took another stroke, by the tenth stroke, Nancy was back to fingering herself.

"You could try a little faster." Suddenly her ass was empty! It was total panic time for her, Paul had just pulled out to put some more lube on his prick. Nancy was caught unaware as his dick easily slid back into her.

Gently bouncing against her ass cheeks, "See, see what you can do, you are going to be a great ass fuck, yes, you, are!" The last three words were punctuated by hard thrusts into her, she could feel her ass cheeks flatten and his dick got another inch into her with each thrust.

Something had happened, suddenly she was pulling at his shoulders, pulling him closer, "Do it, do me, do your asscunt, make me fucking yours! Now! And she proceeded to get her ass pounded as hard as her cunt had been earlier. It wasn't a cum, it was good, different, obscene, hot, it was everything she could think of. As he came in her ass, her fingers were pushing so hard on her clit that she was sore the next day. Her mind was working on a couple of different levels, one was screaming that she was destroying herself, anal intercourse, not right, teen boy calling her names, not orgasm abut then, so nice, he makes me do stuff I like, suddenly, as if a life raft drifted by a drowning person {two lives ... here ... work ... be my own ... outside bed ... work me ... here relax ... give up ... no control ... cunt obeys ... Nancy work other person... } "Love you, let me be your cunt, your ass, your mouth cunt but always your cunt! You tell, you point, Nancy cunt does, all your always!" With that announcement it was as if a huge weight had been lifted, she finally knew what she was, { ... this cunt ... happy cunt... }

Paul was pleasantly surprised when Nancy's asshole became an active partner in it's own rape. She was milking him with her ass! "Oh, you know what to do, what a girl! Keep this up, give you to friends, they will be so jealous of me,. Educated cunt, educated ass! You could be whore, wonderful whore, do tricks, tricks for money and bring your daddy the money, not enough, spanking for Nancy cunt, lots of money, make my momma eat you for a week!" Paul came on the idea, Nancy could only think about being a whore, { ... well ... fun ... one time... }

Nancy could feel her boy, { ... her pimp... } she smiled at the idea of a young boy being a pimp, cumming in her. If you would have asked her she would have said he came a quart! It was so exciting! Her legs fell off his shoulders and he kissed her, it was a romantic kiss, long firm but not crushing, just a little tongue in her mouth. Almost more than the load of cum in her ass, the possessive nature of that kiss confirmed for Nancy that she had made the right choice. She had found her future. In a moment she had a chance to affirm her faith, Pail rolled off and pushed at her, "Clean me up babe, finish your job." She looked and there were no shit marks on his dick, she was going to take a tentative lick and her head was shoved she had a semi-hard all slimed dick in her mouth. In a nanosecond, she new it wasn't any worse than fresh out of her puss. Different, not bad, she knew that she didn't like the aftertaste of Vaseline { ... OK ... full whore for my boy... } She went into total suck mode Wwith her fingers she was moving and pulling on his dick to get every nook and cranny clean, all clean for the next one.

Experience had taught Paul, this gal was putting her heart into cleaning his dick, { ... fuck ... this one ... sell ... Des ... make fortune ... what a cunt... } He also knew from experience what women needed, he pulled Nancy up to him and kissed her, running his tongue around her lips and swabbing out her tongue. Nancy was thrilled, he loves me!

As she laid there, she remembered how he got dressed to leave and wouldn't let her even put on a robe. "No babe, I want to look at your ass your tits, you can wear all the clothes you want when I'm not here." At the door he hugged her close and grabbed her still tender ass, when she winced, "That's to think about till the next time, I got a girl I want you to meet. She likes you, I'm taking you to a party, going to pass you around like an appetizer tray. You keep thinking about that, I'll call." She got one last squeeze and he was gone.

Thinking about all of that had dried her tears, { ... no ... it was fun ... liked my boy ... MAN... }. And she went back to sleep with a hand on the wet spot in her sheets.

"Mom, take your hand off my dick, that's it legs open, I love looking at your pussy, now listen. I'm going to bring this broad Nancy over, I think we can make her sort of our house cunt. Don't be mean to her, no beatings or spankings right away, but don't give her any slack she's learning, she does what shes told, I'll explain you're my mom so you're her boss. You'll be happy, I want her to eat you a lot."

"Des, if i can talk this broad into loosing 20 pounds I may have a super whore for you

He was something in the stock market, she was the childhood sweetheart. They were the youngest of all the film stars and in honesty I didn't see what Fred got out of the swapping stuff, in my mind he was getting the short end of any swap. She couldn't be more than 26 and she was not only pretty of face but had an All American figure. I had let them alone as number one I had plenty, number two, I like to fuck older broads around. And three, I didn't have any of their money.

It was well into the second year of my mom's club, as I liked to call it when mom braced me one night in bed. By now I knew if mom got at all serious after sex at night, she was asking for something, so when she started. "You remember that young couple on those tapes?" I knew enough to listen closely. I nodded. "Well, Judy, that's the girl, called me and came over today. She's heard about you. Apparently somebody's been talking, no bragging on your bed skills." She grabbed my dick and gave a loving squeeze, "makes me so proud! Your dick makes then all beg!"

"All?"

"Oh yeah, me too, I've told you, I've never had it so good! Anyway, she wants to meet you. She made it pretty clear to me, she didn't just want to shake your hand!'

We batted the idea around, mom assured me that Judy was fun, her husband went along, but wasn't a real enthusiast like the other guys were.

These were some of the moments I lived for. My mom and I in bed, she holding a sticky dick as she tried to talk me into fucking yet another woman. My dick will never be as big as my ego! By the time she had her hand and my dick licked clean I had my plans.

"OK mom, call her and let her know we're going to have a lunch date, just her, no husband. Tell her to bring a change of clothes and be prepared to share the bed with you. Any backtalk, we just don't need her. She's coming over she going to do it on my terms, not hers, not her husbands."

I decided that we would put this Judy through her paces before she got into bed. I just couldn't believe she didn't want something; all the other cunt, my mom included always wanted something! It was 11 AM on a sunny Saturday and my mother, Judy and I were sitting at the kitchen table drinking Iced Tea. I had warned my mom, no booze until everybody's had a cum! Judy had on a high dollar sun dress, looked simple and plain until you looked close, cleavage, push up cups gave Judy a hell of a figure and when she walked, there was a hidden slit that gave you an occasional glimpse of thigh. Mom had on one of her pop off outfits, as I called them, blouse and skirt seemed to have greased buttonholes, the slightest pull and mom was naked. Normally I didn't want her wearing a bra around the house, but she had asked nice and reminded me that she had to stand next to a woman who was a lot younger, you could see just enough through the blouse to see a pair of proud puffy boobs pushing to be free. I knew exactly what my mother's tits looked like, no matter what position she was in, sitting, standing, lying down, still though, they sure were nice to look at!

"So Judy, whenever I saw you on those tapes you were always with Fred, how come he's not here?"

"He's got some golf tournament at the club today, and I thought we could be a lot freer without him around."

"Mom said you'd been hearing about our own club life, let me make sure we're all talking about the same thing here. You come to our parties you know all the boys are in charge, not the women." Judy looked at my mother. "No, no Judy, don't look at Mary, at this table, I speak for her, isn't that right, mom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.