Joys of Accounting
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Gordon was off on some weekend band marching contest and mom and I had Carol for Saturday night. Sometimes Carol was high maintenance, that bondage and pain shit was a bother at times. But today had been sort of fun, she came over a little after lunch and mom just flat asked her after ten minutes, you want it soft or hard today.

"Un, is soft OK?' How can you not love a cunt who is almost embarrassed to ask you to go easy on her? Carol was ordered to strip and undress and then at mom's suggestion I gave her a light spanking, well for her a light spanking. While Carol was still over my knee, mom produced a small butt plug and Carol was sucking away, before I let her up, Mom sucked one of my fingers so I could loosen up an always ready asshole. It is so nice to have a finger in someone's ass warm clinging and no matter how much they like butt fucking there is always a touch of apprehension at first, even with Carol, who always pre lubed her butt before coming to any of our parties. As soon as I had Carol's ass limbered up I pulled her butt plug/pacifier out of her mouth and slid it right in up to the guard. Now it was mom's turn. I had Carol on my knee and slid her forward and spread her legs, her pussy was already glistening with signs of her lust.

"Honey, here's something to think about the rest of the day!" Mom then slapped that exposed pussy five or six times. Not in that sexual frenzy style but measured, all three of us knew there was much more to come later on.

I couldn't hold out, in less than an hour, I interrupted the conversation, "Sorry ladies, I need a sex break. With Carol it was pretty standard; mom legs over the arms of a chair, Carol licking away. Me on my knees, one yank and the butt plug was out and I was in. That pre lubeing her ass sure made a difference. Mom looked up and our eyes locked, nothing would do but us to join both hands, now mom was pulling at me rocking me into Carol's ass. I let go of one hand and put it on Carol's head, "Take a deep breath!" and I shoved Carol's nose as deep as it would go into my mother. Mom smiled her thanks. Mom and I finished our three-way still holding hands. Afterwards Carol licked us both clean and we reinserted the butt plug and spent the rest of the afternoon watching cunt juice dry and flake off Carol's face. Over dinner Carol asked my mom if she thought I could handle another gal.

"Hey cunt, that's not my mother's decision, that's my fucking decision!' They both rushed to apologize. Anyway as it came out Carol worked with this girl who was in need of a jocker,

"She's a little heavy but we went out for drinks after work and the poor thing poured her heart out to me, she's got a teenage son, and a boyfriend who's only into vanilla sex. And not a lot of that. No names, but I told her I was going with a group that had a lot of sex with a lot of variations. Well right away she wanted to be invited on a date Without giving any details I warned her some of the guys were young, as young as her son, she was a little shocked but I reminded her that those young guys have great stamina. She kept up and I warned her that a lot of ladies were bi. Didn't seem to faze her at all. Now I was thinking that my Gordon might do her, but he's not that smooth, anyway Paul, would you like to meet her?"

Mom got up, walked over and kissed her, "You going to let us display you to her?" How sweet, Carol blushed! I never thought I would see her do that.

"Please, can we wait on showing me off until you know she's going to join in? I got to work with her. If I saw her sucking your dick you could show me off anyway you wanted. But gee, maybe we could start with you two spanking the two of us. I just want to be sure she keeps her mouth shut at work."

It took a little planning, but John and I joined Carol as she brought Nancy home from work one afternoon. It was a pretty exciting date, John and Carol knew their roles, they were to start the necking and petting off, Nancy was the pigeon we were about to pluck. As per instructions, the girls were on their second glass of wine when we showed up. John and I got big kisses from Carol and an introduction. "Nancy; John, Paul, Nancy, these guys are in that group I was telling you about. Wow, you would have thought we were in Dr. Frankenstein's lab, the air was electric! Nancy really looked at us this time. I watched as she softly rubbed her hand against her leg, the hand that we had just shook. Nancy was about five and half foot tall and maybe 20 pounds overweight. Some people carry extra weight quite well, on Nancy it made her look slightly inflated. After we got a couple of soda's Carol suggested we move into the living room; per our game plan, she and John led the way down the hall, John with an arm around her, hand resting on top of the first curve of her ass. John leaned in and lightly kissed her on the neck.

I reached over and pulled Nancy closer, just a friendly arm around her waist. "So you and Carol work together?" John and Carol hit the couch and immediately were kissing, I maneuvered Nancy onto the love seat. Nancy was trying to find someplace to look. { ... These the guys Carol talked? ... Of course ... Wow ... am I? ... She didn't ... set up... ? fun ... might be ... just a little, young, younger than my ... OH!... } Her eyes were filled with her co worker getting kissed by a teenaged boy!

You never get anything if you don't ask. "Boy those two can get you hot." And I leaned in and kissed Nancy. Now I was the surprised one, first kiss and it was open mouthed! Well the devil finds work for idle hands, I barely had my arms around Nancy when I moved to feel one of those Michelin man tits and slid a hand on a nyloned leg. I've often wondered, were nylons invented for men or women, boy they feel good to the touch! "I sure hope these aren't panty hose!"

{ ... fast worker ... boy ... damn am I the virgin here.? ... how long? ... boob, thigh ... fast ... shit ... more fucking foreplay ... than that fucker at home! ... prick ... maybe ... fun ... just fun... } "Well, why don't you find out!" I'm not a fan of fat legged women and Nance was a pleasant surprise, she was a big girl but her thighs were firm. Underneath her skirt her thighs were sort of ... sweaty not the right word, humid would be closer. Very nice if nor as slick as those nylons. { ... damn, look at Carol, fast ... why not ... deserve some fun... }

No matter how many of these group things I've been to I'm always sneaking a peek at the others to see what they were up to. John had Carol's blouse open and was displaying and playing with those nice medium sized boobs. As I turned back I saw that Nancy was looking too. "Let's Make Carol comfortable." and I started undoing all Nancy's buttons. Nice big boobs a little fat but firm enough for my sensibilities, I looked up from my next kiss and Carol was leading John back to the bedrooms. Soon Nance and I were naked on the couch, I may be a teenager but it 's been a while since I felt like one; here, on a couch, it was sort of like after the prom time.

Naked, on a couch with a new to me cunt, pawing a tit of a panting excited woman, wasn't that the whole concept of prom? "You know, I've never done anything like this before." { ... be cool, don't laugh at me ... please ... be nice... }

"I don't know what you're doing, but I'm kissing a good looking gal who seems pretty sexy to me. If I'm new to you, well you're new to me, why don't we enjoy each other?"

{ ... Nice ... long time ... guy say nice things... } And she opened her lips. That got me a big mouthful of tongue. We seemed to be headed in the right direction. That was soon confirmed when Nancy grabbed my dick. { ... big! ... Yes ... BIG ... got to ... try!... } Grabbed, let go in surprise and after a moment her hand came back to firmly hold her new best friend.

As I looked she broke into a big smile, I had too, "Yes, that's all for you, promise to be nice and you can kiss it!" That got us into a flurry, no a blizzard of clothing flying off in all directions. The only real slowdown was when I had to stand to rip off those pesky nylons. I know you're supposed to romantically ease them off, but as usual; when my prick reaches a certain temperature all caution goes out the window.

Now Nancy was lying on the couch, legs open - always a good sign when a woman opens her sex for viewing- I was on the floor kneeling over her kissing and a finger searching further south with every wiggle of her tongue. Once again there was that wonderful moment when you enter a new pussy, even with just a fingertip, I always got that feeling of conquering hero. I don't care how used a pussy is, when my finger enters, I feel it is now my cunt and I glory in that feeling!!

"Hi'', { ... soon ... oh boy ... long time ... new... } Nancy's greeting to my finger impressed me.

"I'm going to give you something to really say hello to." As I was getting up, Nancy reached out and pulled my dick { ... kis ... just kiss,,, don't suck... }towards her mouth.

New mouth, almost as good as a new pussy, to get my prick into her mouth, I couldn't straighten up, in a half crouch, I realized that she needed extensive schooling in BJ 101 even though her enthusiasm made up for a lot. Before my back started to ache, I straightened up. "Let's see how good of a fit we are."

I was between her legs, and positioning myself when Nancy reached and pulled me into her. I love a girl who helps! Oh wow, little Miss Nancy was all wet, no problems on entry here! I slowed down not from dryness or tightness but just to savor each millimeter of entry.

"Oh, hello, hello, welcome to your new home!" As she talked, Nancy gave an upward flick and I was balls deep in her.{ ... big ... is big ... please ... good ... fuck ... need one ... not quick ... please... } We both gave a sigh of satisfaction. Not five minutes later Nance was having the first of what turned into several more cums. Jesus, if she came this easy what was wrong with her boyfriend. I got up on extended arms and looked down, her little rolls of baby fat were bouncing with each stroke, sort of a turn on. After her third cum I thought it was time for training.

Grabbing her cheeks I squeezed, eyes open, mouth open! As she stared up at me I drooled some spit into her mouth. Her eyes widened in disgust, "No baby, get used to it, we're going to share everything. Now swallow and think about swallowing my cum!" I punctuated that with a hyper deep thrust.

{ ... spit ... no ... shared ... swallow his cum ... yes! ... Why not? ... Spit. No saliva, ... didn't spit ... shared... } I got me a hip thrust in return, a thrust that I took as agreement of her impending cum swallowing. Another notch for my bedpost! Now we were racing for a climax. We didn't cum together but we weren't that far apart. We laid there trying to get our breathing down to normal, as soon as I could, I kissed her in congratulations. "You're pretty good at this fucking thing, wonder how far we'll go?" I got up, pulled Nancy to a sitting position and presented her with a sticky, dripping dick.

{ ... wet ... me ... him ... sticky ... spit ... cum ... saliva fuck ... YES!} She wasn't that inexperienced, there was a little recoil, but the hand behind her head pulled her towards her new future. Her face wasn't that happy, but there was a sparkle in her eyes that told him she was interested in where she might end up. He was the nice guy, just held the back of her head as she slowly came to realize that the dick that just made her cum was well worth kissing and licking. As he felt her tongue and watched her cheeks suck inwards Paul smiled in anticipation of what she was going to become! He glanced at his watch, less than an hour from intro to clean up tongue. Not bad! Before his eyes he watched Nancy's head go from rigidly tasting a dirty dick, coated with their juices, to acceptance to almost relaxation as she realized that it was sort of fun to lick a fresh from fucking dick. He put a hand on the side of her head and she leaned lovingly into it.

"Remember that taste, I love women who love the taste of pussy. You got me nice and clean, come on we'll check out Carol." Without waiting for an answer he pulled Nancy to her feet and was urging her down the hall.

Nance dug her heels in, "no, we can't ... I can't no clothes, I never..."

For Paul it was an old story, in just over a year he had had so much strange pussy that he just didn't listen to the usual crap about not being that kind of girl! He turned, put both hands on her shoulders and gave her a small shake, "Come On! You know why you came over today, you know all about Carol and her boy toys. Knock off the phoney, get straight with me and yourself! We're here to have a good time, you're not going to tell me you didn't get off ... what, four times, here on the couch, before you say another word think about this, if you can get off four times on the couch, think about what we could do on a big bed!"

[ ... shit ... he's right ... best in months ... no ... years ... Look ... he's fucking gorgeous. Teen but great body, nice, ... very nice dick ... do it girl... } Nancy gave a nervous laugh, "Well if you say so!" And she leaned in and kissed one of his nipples. Now they were walking down the hall side by side, it was narrow and they were hitting the wall but more important for Nancy she was rubbing against his hip. A hand snaked around her waist and dropped down to grab her ass.

As he pulled her closer, Paul whispered, "Nice ass, firm, I'm going to have to spank this beauty." She jerked and looked at him. "Oh yeah, you want to be one of my gals you will be over my knee!" { ... one of! ... Carol said group ... share? ... share everything?... } And yet when he squeezed her ass and pulled her closer, she reached and had her arm around his waist, trying to pull herself closer to him. She looked up at him and smiled. { ... maybe ... once ... kid ... over his knee? For fun ... make him think he's the boss ... guys... }

They walked in on John lifting Carol out of a chair by her hair, "Hey, you're just in time, we were going to go get you. Carol, tell Nancy how much you like our group activities."

"Honey, that's true, I do like group sex, why don't you get on the bed with me and we'll let these boys have their way with us!" As she was taking Carol was pulling Nancy down to the messy bed. Carol knew where the boys wanted to go, she gave Nancy a quick kiss on the lips. As Nancy was trying to digest that kiss. { ... friendly ... sex ... would I? ... OK so far ... Maybe ... why not?... } All of a sudden she discovered that she was being pushed and shoved up on her knees over her new, boyfriend? Yeah! Boyfriend. Suddenly she found herself reaching for a prick, { ... put it in ... job ... my job ... my prick... }

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.