Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

After thinking a bit, Paul answered, "How about if we go see Des? About time your mom met her. Everyone jokes about women being late because they're dressing for some guy. It's just as bad when they want to Impress some woman. I watched the two of them actually switch bra and panties because they decided on different dresses!

I had thought about introducing Tammy to all the other mothers, but I sort of wanted to keep her a little innocent. As it was, she was slowly meeting everyone but more on a one to one basis. For the mother's it was an added thrill, a young teen aged girl they could fondle and play with and show off for! I almost had to laugh, every one I had brought Tammy along with made a point of super sucking my dick, it was amazing to me that Tammy had any pubic hair, everyone went down on her as if to say, I give the best head! So far I had reserved spanking Tammy as my own private privilege, but I let her spank most of the other moms. Even Lynn who really wasn't into pain or spanking sort of got off on being over a teen aged girl's knee, at least the way she went down on Tammy afterwards said someone had turned a corner that morning. We'd even tried the two of us spanking our own moms and then making them stand in separate corners for a while. That's sort of fun, to see a grown up sniffling in a corner with a rosy red ass is a turn on but I'm too greedy, I never let them stand unmolested too long. To see your own mother with tears in her eyes smile a thank you as you let her suck your dick after a spanking, heartwarming to say nothing of dick hardening! As Rose had once told me the pain from the pre sex stuff helped her focus on how much pleasure she was getting later.

The time I gave Tammy to some of the other guys was a spur of the moment thing. Tammy and I were at the mall when we ran into Bob, John and Gordon. We were having cokes and Tammy was acting very possessive, holding my hand ever second, reaching out and smoothing my hair and in general being Gidget 2. By now she had to know it was sex it wasn't love. Damn girl, I make you eat pussy! That sound like teen age romance? Corrective measures had to be taken, "You guys got any plans for this afternoon?" "Well then, how about we all go over to my house and I can show you some of the new tricks my Tammy here can do?" Now remember I was talking to guys who passed their mothers around like a bowl of pretzels. Everybody was suddenly listening very closely. Tam had froze solid. John, Tam and I have partied with your mom, I don't see why you should be left out."

As we going back to my house with the guys following, Tammy was asking, "What are we doing? I mean I thought I was..."

"Honey, you are my only teen age girl, but you know I share with my friends, you love it when we're with a couple of other women; believe me, you're going to love it even more with a couple of guys. Now we get home, make me proud, show these guys what a great piece of ass you are."

"Well, what should I do..."

"Do, honey just like every other time, do what you're told and do it with enthusiasm! Come on, suck and fuck with all your regular enthusiasm and you'll do fine"

"Are they going to talk about me..."

"What can they say, I've fucked their moms! You think they want to start a shit fight with me?" Fortunately it was a short ride from the mall to my house, poor Tammy had a lot to think about. It was hair day so mom was off to the salon. Once at home, Tammy and I got cokes for everybody and went to the rec room. Tammy tried to sit in a single chair but Not Today Cunt. I had her on my lap and a hand near her tits as we made preparatory small talk. This was real fun, The guys were antsy, this was going to be their first group fuck of a teenager. Tammy was a little scared, when I reached up and cupped a boob, the nipple was already hard.

'You guys haven't had a chance yet, but soon you'll get to meet Tammy's mom, in the meantime Tammy and I have been getting to know each other real well. Tammy, tell us, did you enjoy our time with Rose John's mother?"

"Oh is Rose your mom, she's just so nice, { ... do you tell somebody their mother eats pussy? ... that you spanked her?... } The three of us had a real good time together."

I squeezed the tit I had, "Maybe the four of us can have a party, would you like to show off for Rose? Fellows. So far Tams here and myself have just been with a few of the moms, I thought it would be nice is we had a small party here so Tammy can get an idea of how our parties go. I think it's time we all got rid of our clothes." The guys were ripping their stuff off and all of a sudden my little Tammy got shy! I had reached for the buttons on her blouse and she turned away. I pulled her close and whispered, whispered with anger, if you can do that, "Tammy, don't fuck around, don't embarrass your self or me in front of my friends. Come on now, you already ate John's mother's pussy. You're going to love the rest of the day here. Now come on, be the sweet little cunt I know you can be, show the guys your tits they'll all want to marry you." Sweet talk and bullshit and we finally got the great unveiling. I had prepared myself for a final struggle to get Tammy's panties off. But apparently her inhibitions came off with her bra. She stood up slipped a thumb in each side and with a graceful bend had her pants whirling around a fingertip and was yelling "TA DA, Come and get it boys." In no time she was on her knees as we circled her with dicks out for licking. As Tammy latched (leached) on to my cock, I reminded the guys, "Remember, same rules as the moms, you guys got to start looking for gals to bring to the party. Tammy here said she's going to bird dog for us, so if she can, you can too." Tammy nodded around my dick. I stepped back and Gordon stepped forward, now Tammy was getting into the program, She was sucking Gordon and had a hand on Bob and John's cocks. In so many ways, looking at Tammy on her knees was so hot! I was looking at my creation, I got the same sense of pride I got when I'd have my mom suck somebody's asshole. I made them do it, first they didn't want to, then it was a favor, then it was fun, and pretty soon it was a need! When women or girls became full fledged cunts, openly aware and needful of their sexual wants, then they were desirable, then they were super hot, super cunts. Even here, Tammy sucking a cock hands on two others, her eyes were looking towards me for approval; that's the shit that gets my dick hard!

The guys wanted to watertight Tams but I told them I was saving her asshole for my birthday, still though as she was getting it doggy and sucking another, her hand reached out to clasp mine! With two dicks in her, she needed to touch me, that'll get you hard! Of course we ended the day with celebratory and cleanup blowjobs by our newest group convert. By the time we all got showered it was a typical teen gathering, just simple school nonsense.

As I was driving Tams home she was so excited, "I can't believe what I just did, four, I sucked and fucked four guys! You saw me, did you see how I made them all cum, both my mouth and my puss.{ ... Oh Yeah I saw you drooling cum as John did you dog fashion ... I saw you ... Gordon says you missed some ... lick up the cum from the table ... nobody told you ... you knew to do it ... I saw you cum and cum again ... I saw you ... and it was a real turn on... } "Oh I can't wait for your birthday, I want dicks in my ass! You know we were still friends after, I was afraid they'd call me names or something. I will, I promise, I'll find you some more girls! I'll be your teen pimp!"

When I dropped her at the door she wanted me to come in so we could both tell her mom. "Not today baby, let's wait till we can really surprise her, think about this, you and your mom, side by side fucking a whole bunch of guys, just think about how hot that would be!" And that got me a very wet, sloppy tongueful kiss from Tammy the Teenage Cunt.

"This is so weird, I'm going to meet a woman who's been in bed with my daughter, shit, who's been in bed with my daughter and our boyfriend." Boyfriend! I decided to let that slide, owner, pimp, boss, Jocker, they were mine, well if they wanted to pretend, as long as I got what I demanded. Marge was driving, I was next to her dutifully pawing an exposed thigh, Tam was in the back seat smiling at her mother's apprehension.

"Don't worry mom, you're going to like Des, she is so nice, so much fun, she's the first one Paul shared me with!" Oh, that hurt! Mom winced at that, so much for your boyfriend shit! I had to push against the seatbelts, but I got forward enough that I could flick a finger against momma's cunt. There bitch!

Des was dressed in her usual jeans and loose sweater, and I think Marge was a little disappointed that the woman she had so carefully dressed for was just lounging around. Tammy and Des kissed hello and Marge held out a hand as her daughter introduced her. Des just brushed it aside and kissed Marge on the cheek,

"So nice to meet you, you know you have a lovely daughter!" I was watching Marge's face and it was fun, waves of confusion were running across it. You could see that Marge wasn't sure what Des meant with the lovely daughter remark. "Well, lets sit down, I know Paul has told you I've got a business offer for you two. I manage a private room in a night club, we occasionally have special parties; bachelor dinners, promotions, birthdays, and so on, sometimes they want some special entertainment. For the two of you there might be a call once every two weeks or so, only because we'd be charging so much for the two of you! A mother daughter combo drives most guys wild. If you were interested there might even be some dates for you with a single. Now these are everything goes parties. I know Tammy here like to give and get good head, Marge, I assume you do too. Look Marge these are top dollar things, you've got to want to do this, you can't be faking with my clients or with me. At the kind of money you'll be making you should be able to cum on just the cash ... I've always got a bouncer or two so there's never any violence. You don't mind getting spanked there's always extra money in that. When you're working, you show up straight, no drugs, no booze, you can drink with the customers, I'll do the best I can to water your drinks but its still your job to be sober at the end of the night. Before we go any further there anything you won't do, animals black guys, other women, eat shit, what ever it is, tell me now, because once you're at the party you can't change your mind. Now stop and think before we go any farther."

I was happy to hear that animals and golden showers were out. I had tried pissing on a couple of the mom's and it did nothing for me. I'll spank a woman for my pleasure. I'll punish her if she's out of line but I don't get off on hitting people. And that stuff with shitting on somebody ... confuses me. Broads getting fucked by dogs, I guess I'd go see it once if I was in Tijuana, but I sure don't want to play sloppy seconds to a Great Dane.

Des was fun to watch, she went on to explain that she wasn't going to be embarrassed by any amateurs so nothing would do but Marge and Tammy had to strip. The best part was Tammy anxious to get the party started and her mother playing the virgin, "Come on mom, we're all friends here, want me to help you? And there it was, a very proud Tammy, glorying in her teen age beauty next to her mother who knew what she wanted, knew what she had to, knew what she was going to, but I guess we all have to grow up at different rates and times. For Marge it was right there, in a stranger's living room in front of her daughter and a teen age boy, I saw Marge suddenly shake her shoulders and stand upright! She had made up her mind, not only about today but her future. She actually smiled a little, more in relief that the choice had been made, then being happy, but the smile was what Des was looking for.

"OK you two, turn around slowly, let's look at you together." As they turned, Des walked up and caressed both asses, Marge jumped, Tammy giggled. As they turned to face her, Des ran a hand down both of them. Tammy got a tit squeezed, Marge got her boob hefted, I guess Des was concerned about sagging. Then down over each hip and on to pussydom. Once again Tammy just giggled and Marge inhaled and went up on her toes. "Marge, you better get used to this, we're talking sex here; not romance, just down and dirty sex, I try to sell it as an erotic experience rather than a way to get your rocks off, But it's still sex for money. Guys, and some girls, are going to wandering in and out of your cunt, accept it or don't work here!"

Marge came down off her toes and settled on Des's fingers, "Sorry, I'll do better. Ohh! Wow, that feels good!" By now Des had her other hand on Marge's shoulder and Tammy was looking a little hurt that she was being left out. By now my dick was saying, me too, me too! Des pulled her fingers out and held them up to Marge's lips, No hesitation, Marge leaned over and sucked them into her mouth. "Good girl, time for the three of us to go and lay down I want to see what you two can do. Paul, for right now, just watch, please, I've got a job for you later OK?"

The next hour was brutal on me, Des had Marge eat her and then Tammy. Marge licked assholes and then while she was tonguing Des's ass her daughter was licking pussy and making Des have a couple of big, big orgasms. "Marge, I've got an idea for extra money, how would you feel if your daughter spanked you, I bet we could get guys to pay by the spank to watch a daughter punish her own mother." Marge gave a half hearted OK and was over Tammy's knee and getting her butt tapped.

I had to see how far this would go, "Tammy, remember how you felt when mom grounded you? It's payback time!" Well, the girl had some muscle! Mommy's ass cheeks were bouncing all over the place as they started getting redder and redder. Marge was starting to yell for her daughter to stop.

Des grabbed an ear and twisted, as Marge looked up she yelled at her, "Take it, take it bitch, do it for the fucking money, you can yell and cry but don't you dare squirm off her lap!" A tearful Marge nodded yes and took maybe 15 more swats. I was finally called to duty. "Paul get up here and fuck this skanky ass cunt, ream her ass out. Let's see if she likes it after a nice little beating." Des was fully prepared, as I got on the bed, she grabbed my dick with a handful of KY. The beating seemed to have opened Marge's ass there wasn't a lot of resistance, the head of my dick was quickly inside her ass ... Experience had taught me that this was a good time to pause and let sphincter muscles adjust, before I knew it Marge was pushing back at me trying to get more cock in her ass.

Des looked and smiled at me. Tammy, unbidden slid down so she was looking up at her mom's face; "Tell me, you love me? You love Paul's dick in your ass! Mom, we're going to be whores together! Ain't that great?" Above them Des smiled at me and silently mouthed 'Cunts'. Well, part of Marge's exam was to suck my ass dirty dick clean. Later I fucked Des while the dynamic duo kissed and petted her everywhere they could get to. And for her final Marge sucked cum out of Des as her daughter licked me clean. As we were getting ready to go, Des suggested that the two of them get, not identical, bu similar haircuts, the more you two look alike the hotter the johns get and the more money we make!

The Friday night of their coming out party I got four phone calls from Tammy, and finally nothing else would do but I go there and approve their makeup and dresses. When I got there they were still in their undies. I don't know if it was Des or the girls but they had done a hell of a job on their panty and bras. Not identical but the same Kelly green and Tammy's were almost the same as mom's. Except Tammy's were somehow sort of little girl, if you can call 'little girl' a push up bra with lots of cleavage! Finally got them dressed, had to kiss both of them and tell them how I loved them.

As promised I showed up at their house for lunch the next day. One look told me that they had had a very busy night. They were falling all over each other to tell me all about their debut!

"It was a bachelor party, there were eight guys there and Des."

"We both had to suck the groom after he fucked the other ... Marge broke in, "and he, wanted to get our phone number, some husband!"

"They paid me $20.00 a swat to spank mom! Is that my money, or do I have to share it with mom?"

"Of course you do, it was her ass getting hit. Come on Marge, show us your butt, any bruises?" I was impressed, there was a touch of color there, Marge might have some black and blue marks showing up in a day or so.

Tammy was still bubbling, "Everybody did us twice, they really liked us! It was fun!

Marge broke in, "You better tell Paul or I will!"

Oh, Oh serious time, no laughing or smiles from either of them. "Paul, honey, I know we had talked about my ass for your birthday, but I sold it last night. The guys got together and came up with $2500 if I'd let the groom fuck my ass. Well, we've got so many bills, and they made mom suck both him and me clean after. You mad?"

I guess I would have been mad if they were anything but cunts and whores, I was disappointed that I missed the cherry in that hole, but I'd had plenty before and I expected as lot more in the future. I guessed the thing to do was to pretend to be upset.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.