Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I released Marge's legs and now she was spread with feet flat and knees bent high. Her knees were perfect hand rests and I was able to lean back a little and balance with my hands. "Tammy come here, watch my dick plow your super asscunt mommie..."


By now Marge was pushing a little with each stroke, not a lot but she had become a participant not a passive bystander. One look and Tammy turned and kissed me, kissed me as I cornholed her mother!"She whispered, "She likes it!"

"Everybody does, it's an acquired taste, Now tickle her around the rim." They are all cunts, Tammy slid a finger under my mom's hand to get it good and wet on her mother's juices. Mom looked down from her tit and winked. Damn if Tammy didn't wink back as her hand went down to where my dick was buried in mommie's asshole. Slowly she fingered the half circle of ass and prick she could reach, I stopped and Tammy moved her finger so now it wasn't the fingertip it was her nail that lightly tickled her mommie. Wow!! Surprise cum from Marge! Good thing I was fully hard, as it was I was almost scared that my dick was going to be pinched off. This wasn't a contraction this was a full blown spasm! Complete with an orgiastic scream that got mom's attention, I reached over and hugged a frightened Tam. "What a cunt you are, look how you made our Margie cum!' I kissed her and then whispered, "You own her now, after that cum, she owes you big time!" Never one to let victory slip from my grasp I went into full warp drive on my twitching asshole. Before I popped I got at least two more cums out of the cherry asshole. Better than I did with mom! As I fell to the side, I damn near knocked mom out of bed. Although I loved it, I was so surprised when my ex virgin girlfriend, totally unbidden, crawled over her mother and started sucking my dick clean! The dick that had just reamed out mommy's asshole, as I watched in wide eye amazement she went into full cock cleaning mode. The base of my dick got swabbed as she held the head, then since I was still soft she got the entire prick in her mouth and her tongue did a thorough cleaning. She was sure learning fast! I looked over and even mom was watching with a certain wonder on her face. It took Marge a little longer to get over her first ever ass cum so she was the last to notice. As I watched her face was betraying her emotions, impressed over what her ass had just delivered, pride that she could take a whole dick back there, upset that her daughter was sucking an ass dirty dick, but after all, familial pride that she and her daughter could do everything!

She snaked an arm down so she could stroke her daughter's head. "Oh honey, you should have saved that for me, I'm the one that got off, I should do the clean up." Tams was busy, never lifting she just shook her head no, as my dick started to harden under her tongue. Finally she felt her work was done and came up to lay with the rest of us.

There the four of us laid. Me and Marge trying to return from big O land and both my mother and my girlfriend a little wondrous at Marge's reaction to her first ever ass cum.

Such are the labors of leadership; most would have just laid there and basked in the glory of that foursome. No time for that, I had to think of other hoops for my two cunts and the cuntlet to jump through. Marge was the first to speak, "I never thought I could cum like that, no only my ass, but the intensity, Mary, Tammy, you ever want something, I'm your girl! Right now I'm so in love." She giggled, "I think my puss is a little jealous of that last cum! And all three of us owe it to our daddy prick! Paul you opened a brand new door for me! Mary, is it OK if I call your son daddy?"

My mother laughed, "When he's got that thing out, he's my daddy too. But I know what you mean about those ass cums, they seem to wring something extra out of you." She saw the look on Tammy's face, "Don't worry honey, you're a little young and skinny for that up your butt, but I'll give you some butt plugs and small dildos, you can start some stretching exercises, soon your mom and I will be at your coming out party!"

Marge had to, had to give my prick a little suck, mom licked at Marge's dripping asshole and Tammy and I laid there arm in arm watching our perverted cunt moms.

The two of them went into the bathroom for a little final cleanup while Tam and I laid there. With her hand on my dick she tried to talk me into ass fucking her today! I suddenly realized, she felt she was in competition with her mom! That thought can get me hard! I was telling her again to practice so it'll be fun from the get go when the mommies came back, arm in arm. They whipped out some scarfs and asked if they could blindfold us. Next we were sitting on the edge of the bed as they went down on us. Our job was to guess what mouth was providing the pleasure. Marge was smart, she had tied up her hair so the only identifiable things were lips and tongue. This would have been an interesting contest except that mom had been sucking my dick so long and so often that her mouth was like a comfortable mitten, you could almost say my dick was imprinted on her mouth. In case you're interested, it never got old or boring, I might not want to retreat to the womb, but I could be talked into that mouth as a place of residence. In a lot of ways, Tammy was having more fun than I was. This was all new to her. For her, just knowing that one of those tongues was her mother and the other my mother was pretty heavy shit. As we kissed she was quivering with excitement and damn near bruised my lips with pure excitement.

By now there had been three switches I pulled back, "Time to guess, you first, who licking you now?

"My mom I think?"

"I say you're wrong, that's your mom's mouth on my prick!" When the blindfolds came off I was right. Marge tried to move off but I held her head in place, she looked a little funny trying to look at both me and her daughter with a dick still in her mouth. OK, Tams guessed wrong, let's go out to the couch, this time mom and me on the couch, Tams you and your mom do the work." We didn't even bother with the blindfolds, soon mom and I were necking as we got sucked. After we came and I got to watch mother and daughter swap my cum, as my mom grabbed my dick now that there wasn't a mouth covering it. Then it was well deserved showers, me and Tammy then the moms, would you believe we were having so much sex that basically everyone just got their back scrubbed

Latter it was Marge and I on the couch, while mom and Tammy rotated on us. Between the necking I was whispering to Marge, "How would you like a gang bang? I could bring over 5 or 6 guys and fuck you silly, I had to explain what watertight meant. Maybe 5 women, make her eat pussy till her jaw ached? Would you like to be a part time whore, I know somebody would give them five thousand for her and her daughter. I can't wait for your period, want to fuck you and then have you lick me clean,. swallow all that blood and cum." As I was saying all this shit, lips were switching below us. I was so interested is seeing how far I could go I wasn't even noticing how much Tammy had to learn about cocksucking. I had one hand on whoever's head was working my dick and the other on Marge's tit, The more outrageous I became the more Marge would squeeze my hand into her tit!

Poor Marge her head was spinning. { ... a dick in every hole ... would I like that? ... puss and ass yeah ... mouth ... why not ... gang bang,,, maybe ... only ... if Paul was there ... protect me ... me and Tammy ... for money.,, dirty ... so dirty ... but $5000 ... Admit it cunt ... you'd suck his dick out of any bloody cunt ... what,,, am I becoming ... no what the fuck am I? ... fucking kid ... no daddy ... no worries ... my daddy coming ... on somebodies tongue ... shit again... }

I actually believe I came that time on my dirty talk more than, as it turned out, my mom's mouth. At least when I finally looked down it was mom on my dick. Having one broad suck while another kisses you is pretty damn good, each concentrates on their task and the overall effect is much more powerful than kissing the bimbo you're fucking to say nothing of the fact you can't kiss someone who's sucking you off. Nothing left after that but bedtime. Even a kingsize bed is crowded with four, but I fell asleep in a sea of tits.

I awoke to yelling and feeling a mouth come off of my cock. Mom had Marge by the ear and was pulling her upright. "Listen cunt, when I'm here you don't touch that dick without permission!"

Marge's head was all twisted from the pressure on her ear but she squeezed out, "I'm sorry, I didn't ... I won't do it without permission! Please, Miss Mary, I'm sorry!"

'Miss Mary', oh I think I'm going to like this shit! Next, mom really impressed me.

"Here's this mornings drill, "You, lick my cunt good and wet, your tramp of a daughter get's Paul's cock good and wet. Then the two of you lift and seat me so I can fuck our super stud before breakfast. Afterwards, you two will lick us clean! Then you make breakfast!" There were two quick 'yes mams" as the girls scrambled into position, Tammy was grinning from ear to ear as she started to move down to my dick. She winked at me, she was enjoying the shit out of this command and obey stuff. Marge wasn't grinning, she was still rubbing her ear, but as mom flopped out next to me, Marge was right there between mom's legs.

I was the first to give, "OK my slaves, bring me some cunt!" Amid much giggling the two of them positioned my mother as Tammy held my dick with one hand she was trying to lift mom over me. I couldn't help but think of those stories of people helping farm animals to breed. When mom was over me, Tammy wiped my dick in my mothers pussy and then helped as Marge lowered my mother onto me. Tams hand got pinned between mom and me, after the third upstroke by mom, she reversed her hand so now her fingers were facing up, suddenly mom was hyper active as Tammy's fingers started working mom's clit. Over the months my mother had become a terrible showoff. I don't know if she would fuck on the main floor of a mall, but among her friends she gloried in her sexual prowess, I had caught her practicing her cocksucking skills with a polish sausage, and I know she was a devoted practitioner of kegel exercises. So now with the chance to show off for two new women she was in Show Off Mode Mach II. All the more fun for me as she rolled her stomach in patented belly dancer moves. As I looked from mom's bouncing boobs over to Marge she was looking at our joining. Eyes big, she was trying to take in her daughter's hand disappearing between us, mom's frenzy, and my possessive smile.

"Marge!" Her eyes moved and slowly focused on me, as I looked, her tits were sagging more than mom's but still attractive. The only tits that turn me off are those oldies that sag down looking like half filled water balloons. Those just don't move me at all. "Marge, get down here and suck my nipples, try sucking a guys nips for a while then you can do mom's." She smiled as she leaned down and started tonguing me. As she was licking she was looking at my face and smiling, as best she could as she went from nipple top nipple. I smiled back and she slid up to kiss me, I pulled her head back enough to whisper to her, "You know I'm going to spank you, you know you're going to be the house cunt right?"

As she was nodding yes, mom grabbed her hair and lifted her up, "Hold my tits, lick me!" Mom and I galloped to a cum while our two helpers tried to help as much as possible. After I came, mom tried to keep stroking but my dick was fading fast. Now she was slumped over me. As I looked, mom looked like a beaten person. What a turn on, my mother a cock whipped mother bowed in submission to her son, her master while two acolytes tried to comfort her!

My mother was right, live ins really wouldn't work for us, as it was Marge was over three times a week, my mother really worked her, our house was never cleaner. I was getting addicted to fucking sweaty ladies with head scarfs. One day I walked into bathroom to take a leek and there was Marge on her knees, scrubbing the tub. "No, no don't get up." I took my piss and when I turned, I could see Marge's ears bright red in shame I guess. "Marge, you're working hard, how about a break, as long as you are on your knees, what would you prefer, blow job, ass or pussy fuck?"

As she turned, the look on her face was almost as good as a fuck, her whole face had that sag of a person who knows they've lost. Very softly and very tentatively, "Ahh, if you wouldn't mind, my puss, it's been a while since you've been there." She popped the button on her jeans and shoved them down to her knees, then she turned and rested her arms and head on the edge of the tub. Before I even touched her ass or cunt, I reached forward and unhooked her bra so there would be easier access if I felt like pulling on some tit while fucking. I'm not without feeling, it was crowded in the bathroom but I still took time to rub Marge's ass. Watching her asshole peek in and out of view as I massaged her butt, I was a little sorry I had made it fuckee's choice, but, I'm a boy of my word. As I eased my dick up to her pussy I was pleased to see she was already wet. That was another thing that was so nice about our mom's group, once they were broken in and learned how much they liked to cum; cum from mouth, dick, man, woman or even a spanking, they were almost always ready, prelubed and ready to go! I had been fucking Marge off and on for over a month now and after that super rush of hyper fucking of a new cunt it was maybe a once a week thing. But still as I entered, my whole world narrowed to my dick and it's sensations of splitting another cunt. A cunt I knew but that first couple of strokes were always new. Margie didn't disappoint me as I got almost all the way in she shoved back, anxious to have all of my dick. "that's my girl, my good cunt, take it all fill your cunt, fulfill your destiny, be the cunt!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.