Joys of Accounting
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Tammy kept telling me the time wasn't right, she was scared, and all the other teen aged answers. Finally I got fed up and told her she should start dating other guys.

"What? Why, come on, just now, haven't I got better at sucking? Is there something I'm not dong with your mother's group?"

"Look Tam, you know I don't like doing this, but I've got the hots for your mom, this is too frustrating, If I can't get the two of you, then it's better that I don't see you. Every time we're together I keep thinking about your mom being there, no you're better off with a straighter guy." I dropped a tearful Tammy at her home. I the way home I couldn't help think that I had to be the first guy to ever turn down teen pussy because I wasn't fucking it's mother.

Later, as I was putting mom through her paces she looked over her shoulder, what's wrong baby, you want to spank me, you seem distracted?" Only a mother could detect your feelings like that!

During the week both Des and my mother reported that Tam had called them and asked what she could do. Basically both gave her the same answer, the only answer is to do what Paul wants. Des told me that Tammy even asked if she and Des could get together, she told her, not without his permission.

Two weeks later, Tammy grabbed me in the hallway between classes, "I have to talk to you at lunch, please?" In our cafeteria there is no way to have a private conversation, we were sitting on a bench near the soccer field when Tammy laid out her sob story. She had told her mom about us, "No I never gave her your name!" and her mother went crazy, "I mean she wasn't even happy I was on the pill" All her mom did was rant and rave about her little girl. "And then when I told her you wanted to be friends with her too ... It was awful, I'm grounded til college, all she's doing is drinking and yelling. Can you help, please?"

She looked so pitiful I told her, "OK Tams, let me think, you've been a good girl, you tried to do what I wanted, give me a couple of days, I'll get you out of this,"

I'm not a rapist, every one I'm fucking has accepted my control or my money more or less willingly, so Tams mom presented a problem. I was home with mom and Pam. No uniform for Pam, she really didn't need it, she was born a sexual servant. Sitting cross legged in bed, two fingers in each one. I asked their advice, My wonder maid Pammy came up with an idea.

"Let me check at the bank, maybe you could buy their mortgage. Unless they've got a lot of money, that sure as hell is a talking point. Who knows what she might do if you foreclosed?" My mother's cunt twitched with the idea of somebody else getting squeezed into our games. She was becoming a master cunt!

"Mom, why don't you get our little Pammy off here, that's such a good idea, she deserves a treat." Son of a Bitch, mom rolled over to start kissing Pam. Rolled so quick my fingers were left on the sheets. Too obedient or too horny? Either way, I was a winner. Mom was eating Pam so hard I had to give her a vaginal fuck as a reward. I reached forward and put mom's hands on Pam's boobs. Pam mouthed a thank you. Afterward, Pam demanded first licks on my dick.

Monday after school, Pam called, "You are now the proud owner of a four month delinquent mortgage! I checked at my bank, they were way behind, so I bought the mortgage for you, I signed as the adult but you now own your little Tammy's house."

"Wow, how do I thank you. Something special?"

"You know I enjoyed that time with Tammy, I'd like some more of that and," there was a pause as she gathered her courage, "do you thing I could have your mom once in a while as my maid?"

I almost yelled, "Done, Fucking done deal, Should I send her over next weekend?"

Tentatively, "Maybe we need one session, where you explain she'll be my cunt?'

"No need, I'll tell her, she balks, you tell me, she knows where the bamboo is!"

The mortgage was delivered by messenger an hour later.

In the house, mom basically wore panties, not from modesty, but because of leakage. The mortgage package was thick, and as I started to read through, I asked mom to strip 'em and jill off for me. She gave me a questioning look as she was slipping her panties off. "Oh I want you nice and wet when I'm done reading." As I was reading, I'd sneak a peek. Mom was fluttering over her clit, and biting her lip, she knew I didn't want to be interrupted while I was reading. As far as I could tell, Tam's mom had been served with eviction papers, if I wanted to, I could have the sheriff evict them tomorrow. "OK mom. On the desk, inspection time." With a grin, mom cleared a space and sat before me with her legs spread and her pussy almost phosphorescent with her juices. I put one hand on a thigh and slid my finger into her. { ... juicy Lucy ... should be her name... }

"Is that how you like it, baby wants to be as wet as her daddy wants her?"

Stroking her leg with the one hand and gently fingering the swamp that was my mother's cunt, I asked, "I've got a few ideas and I want your honest answers, don't say anything until I'm done, OK?" I got a concerned nod, usually when I wanted her to listen I had her on her knees with my dick in her mouth so she would concentrate, so she knew this was something different. "I've got a couple of notions I'd like you to think about; one, how about a live in maid; two, how about a teen age daughter and three; how about a combo sister and maid and her daughter as live in sex slaves? I'm thinking about taking in Tammy and her mother as employees? Slaves? ... Sluts? ... Something. We do that I'll give you her mother as a private toy. Whoa, you won't really own her, it will take a little work but I think you could have your own personal toilet slut. Now, you wouldn't be able to beat her, light punishments, spankings, a few slaps, OK but no heavy stuff unless I'm there. You get her, you and I would share Tammy. OK I'm not sure exactly how this will work so no plans and sure as hell no talking until it's a done deal."

I should have made a bet! There it was again, "Is she pretty? Where would they sleep, who'd cook, would we pay them? Oh honey, I don't mind sharing you, but golly, I sure would hate giving up spending my nights with you."

Besides the pretty remark, I hadn't thought of the practical stuff that mom had brought up. "Tell you what, let's wait and see if we like them enough to invite them into our home.

Tammy had told me that her mother had no plans for the weekend so at 10AM on Saturday we were knocking on their door. We could have been Mr and Mrs Mormon missionary. Women do love to play dress up. Mom had gone through her wardrobe looking for the right dress,. As she said, "I'm not much into demure anymore" For me it was easy, clean underwear, a clean shirt and jeans, I'm dressed for everything but the prom. I let mom carry the briefcase with the deed and eviction papers. Briefcases and adults go better, me, I'd look like the class nerd.

Mrs Margret Morrison answered the door in normal household rags, she sure wasn't expecting guests, she was, for sure, in cleaning mode. { ... guess what you'll be cleaning soon... } "Hello Paul," she paused.

"Hi Mrs Morrison, meet my mother, Mary, meet Marge." That got sort of a dirty look from the former Mrs Morrison. "Can we come in, my mother has something important to talk to you about." Still no light bulbs, as she led us into the living room.

As we were sitting down, "If this is about our children, I want you to know that I had no idea, and the minute I found out I canceled all of Tammy's privileges!"

My turn, "Actually Marge this is about you and Tams, we now own your mortgage that you are several months behind on, we don't want to be cruel, but would a week's notice be OK, See we have to schedule the sheriff to serve the eviction and get your furniture out. Have you made any plans?" It was hard to keep my voice casual, I was dying to scream, 'I've got you by the tits and I'm about to twist.

It was as if I was my mother's ventriloquist's dummy. Marge ignored me, Mrs ... Mary what's he saying, you're not serious ... I mean..."

Mom cut her off, "We're as serious as a funeral parlor. This was Paul's idea and Paul's money, you best talk directly to him. In our house, he's in charge of everything"

I was sure that Marge didn't comprehend the everything comment, { ... not to worry bitch, all will become clear... } "Look Marge we have a lot to talk about, Why don't you get us something to drink, ice water for me is fine, if you and mom would like something stronger that's OK too, while you're back there get Tammy, this concerns her future too." Although nothing, absolutely nothing beats fucking, breaking an adult's will is pretty high up there. As Marge went to get our drinks I looked at mom, she was enjoying this, "Pretty enough for you?"

"Oh honey, you are such a son of a bitch, and I'm so proud you're my son of a bitch! Think she'll go for it?'

"Seems to me, it's us or the shelter. She might be too proud or too stupid, but I don't thing so, look at this place, she's used to the good life." Just then Marge and Tammy came in. Tammy had my water and took the opportunity to kiss me, a bland kiss given under parental supervision. Marge had a large dark glass, if that's bourbon she's soon a goner. Mom got her vodka, rocks. I waited until Marge opened her mouth, and then cut her off, "Tams, my mom and I are over here today to talk about your grounding and about where you're going to live." I got just the look I wanted from Marge, she was pissed that I hadn't let her speak! Then that entailed me explaining that she and her mother were about to be evicted,

Tammy said, "You can't, you wouldn't I mean we're ... where would we..."

"Look Tam, Marge, I see a couple of answers here, one pay off the mortgage then there is only the grounding problem; two, you become my tenants, rent on a place like this is about $1800 a month, but that we might be able to offset with services."

Marge took a huge gulp of her drink, gave a little shudder and asked, "Services, what kind of services?"

"Well if it works out we could use a maid and general servant."

I didn't get any further, "Maid! Out of the question!" Poor Marge, we had rehearsed our parts, she was adlibing.

Mom took her cue and started gathering up the paperwork. "OK then you can expect the removal team sometime next week." The next hour was almost laughable, mom and I knew the ending, and I think after twenty minutes Marge did too. She was either ours or she was homeless.

Marge was on her third drink when she caved, "Well what do you mean servant?"

I had to correct her again, "Marge, I'm in charge here, don't ask my mother she has no say in these negotiations. It's about time you started understanding that. Now, if you've got questions ask me?" By this time I had an arm around Tammy's shoulder, something else Marge was going to have to get used to.

"Well, I've got a right to know before I say yes, what kind of servant?"

I leaned over and kissed Tammy on the cheek. "OK listen closely, number one there is no grounding of our Tams here; two, you would be a very personal servant, you can ask your daughter about Pammy our other maid." Next to me, Tammy gave a little shiver of recognition, she had just figured out our final destination. "Now I know you're upset about Tammy and I, but I promise you you are going to like what the future has for the four of us." I kissed Tammy, real soul searching stuff, any outsider could tell there was plenty of tongue in that kiss. "My mother already likes Tammy and given half a chance I'll bet she could like you."

"My baby, how dare..." that was just the start, I let her roar for about three minutes.

I stood up and started some yelling of my own, "Stop!, now shut up and listen, your daughter and I are having sex and we enjoy the hell out of it, Tammy has been in bed with both my mom and myself, and ask her, she loved it." Marge didn't have to ask, Tammy was smiling at my mother and nodding yes. "Now this is what we want. The four of us together, no bullshit, Mom, tell her, do you enjoy our sex?"

"Marge, I promise, try it, he's very good. Why should you and your daughter be in a shelter when you can have a nice house and loving friends?"

I'd seen this act before, outrage, a drink, curiosity, a drink, and then pretend to be drunker than you really are and allow yourself to steered towards the nearest bed. If it makes them happy to pretend to be drunk, fine by me as long as I get mine. My mother was steering Marge and Tams and I were behind.

I whispered to Tam,. "remember, first we get mommie than it's your turn, by the end of the day, not only no grounding but I promise you will be directing your mother on eating your puss." That got me a big hug.

Once in the bedroom, my dick was starting to pulse thinking about a new mommie. In certain ways, Marge's protests were so routine that it kept my dick in check. " ... I'm so drunk ... don't know what I'm doing ... yes take off clothes ... so hot in here ... I wish someone would be nice to me ... can I just relax ... Just lay down for a little bit ... Oh that feels good..." I had heard this or minor variations on the theme at least five times over the last year. Only nice thing, every time the outcome had been the same, I got sucked and fucked, the nice twist here was I had my mother and Tammy helping me fuck the newest member of the crew. That was enough of a kick to keep my interest up, that and, of course, new pussy!

A mother's love is a wondrous thing, since I've been fucking and spanking my mom she has worked harder and harder to make me happy. Now here she was wrestling with a woman pretending to be drunker than she actually was. "Tammy, hold your mother's arms. Ah there we go." and Marge was stripped to the waist. Crappy old utilitarian bra, some of those fuckers are so ugly could almost turn you off from tits! Mom reached in and hugged Marge as she grabbed at unhooking that canvas looking bra. Bingo! Marge kissed my mother, on the cheek, the first move! That's what I lived for. Watching these verbal virgins come out and show their true natures was so much fun! Mom pulled back holding her trophy, Marge got the giggles and gave her tits a liberating shake.

"OK, uppsy daisy lets get the rest of these off." Mom pulled Marge to her feet, "Tammy, pull mommie's dress down" Ahh Tammy was learning quick, not only the dress, but a second pull and dress and panties were on the floor and mommy is back on the bed spread legged and naked. One look between her legs and I could see she was in bad need of a trim. Why would a woman want to look that shaggy? Cunts!

"Ohh, Margie's got no clothes on! Nah, nah, nah," Singing like a little girl.

Boy that pissed me off. I reached in and grabbed her pubic hair. With a firm grip, I started bouncing her ass off the bed, every time she started bouncing up I gave a helping pull. It took Marge a moment to figure the game section of today's activities was over, She didn't start screaming till maybe the third bounce. I yelled right over her cries, "Listen cunt, listen hard, I'm fucking your daughter; today I'm fucking you, today you're eating pussy, today you're sucking cock. You're doing what ever the fuck you're told or you're fucking homeless on Monday! You hear? You understand?" When I finally let go she laid there and I watched her boobs slowly come to a rest after bouncing all over the place. She had stopped yelling and now lay there whimpering as she tried to massage the pain out of her pussy.

"Now stand up, look us all in the eye, you fucking and sucking or you going to the homeless shelter?" I made a grab for her tits and she ducked and scrambled to her feet, she was crying, she was confused, she was frightened, in other words, I thought she was beautiful! "Now cunt, tell me, tell my mother, tell your daughter, what is your fucking choice?"

"I'll do it..."

"Do what? do what cunt, say it or out, out on the fucking street!"

"I'll suck, I'll ... fuck, I promise ... I'll do what I'm told ... Honest" Her sniffles and hiccups were proof she was frightened, a quick look at Tammy showed she was frightened too. Good, a scared cunt is a good cunt as far as I'm concerned,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.