Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I was a kid in a candy store, not only did I have all these sex tapes of my friends parents but I held the keys to a lot of hidden and apparently tax free money. I had read all the stories so I had made sure that everyone knew that there were letters naming names and account numbers ready to be mailed if I didn't check in monthly with an out of town law firm.

Now I had been fucking John's mother for a while, he didn't know it and she was scared I would tell on her, I kept trying to talk John into trying mother fucking and he kept baulking. One day I convinced him to tag alone on a mommy fuck as I called them.

I knew we would have Bob's mom all to ourselves for the afternoon I proceeded to show John the fun of owning an older woman. When Mrs Wesley saw I was with someone she cautiously let us in. "Mrs. Wesley you must know John, his mom is Rose Brewer."

Oh the look on Lynne's face told me she had a good idea of what was coming.

"Well boys, I'm sorry Bob isn't here, I'll tell him you were here."

"That's all right, we really came to see you. Why don't you get us something to drink, coke, iced tea, maybe you'll want something stronger." As she went to get ice and glasses I could tell she knew something was going on that she wasn't going to like, and John's eyes were getting bigger, he couldn't believe how Lynn was doing what ever I asked her. I watched as Lynn poured herself a vodka and hesitated and then poured more vodka into her glass. We were all sitting at the table and I thought I would get the conversational ball moving. "Mrs Wesley, I've been telling John about our arrangement, and how nice you are. He just doesn't believe me. Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss?" The look on her face was as good as a spanking and almost as good as a blow job. "Well?" She slowly got up and came around the table to lean over and give me a peck on the cheek. I grabbed a wrist and pulled her into my lap. Soon I had a decent amount of tongue in her mouth and had a good sized pinch of side fat off her ribs in between my thumb and forefinger. I knew she'd remember how painful that could be, I pulled away and for John's benefit I casually asked, "Say you wouldn't mind taking off your shirt and showing us your boobs, would you?" I further punctuated that with a little pressure from that pinch.

"No, If that's what you'd like, Paul", and she went into that cross handed draw that women use to peel off their shirts. As usual a very nice looking bra, frilly, a sexy cut in bright Kelly green, that looked fantastic against her summer tan. And the summer tan looked even better with Lynne's blush, or was it a flush of excitement? This whole group of women had no secrets from me, I had DVDs and tapes of them in several group and bi sex situations. I had long ago demanded that all my women wear good looking undies. No real hardship for any of them. A lot of women just fall into the idea of cheap throw away cotton sets. But with a little prodding all women like to look hot.

"Wow, good looking bra, John, don't you agree?" One look at John and I knew what thunderstruck meant. He knew what he was seeing, he just couldn't comprehend it. The mother of one of his friends was sitting on a boy's lap in just her bra, I don't know what baffled him more, the lap sitting or the cleavage of the bra! Time for Lynn to fully understand where her afternoon was going. "Gee, Mrs Wesley, your tits look so nice, take off the bra and let's see all of them." As she reached for the clasp, she didn't cry, but I saw her eyes get moist. Those teary eyes were a real turn on for me. It's a shame I'm not into bestiality, it would be fun to see just how far you could push these cunts. If John's mouth got any wider we could land humming birds in there. "John, look at these nipples, see how hard they are, I think our little Lynny likes being displayed. Do you like showing your tits to your son's friends?

Lynn knew the required answer, "I do, I like boys to see my bre ... boobs."

"Lynn, you don't mind if we call you Lynn, do you? You really have very nice boobs for a friend of our mothers." And I grabbed one and sucked it in to my mouth. Reflexively, Lynn put a hand to the back of my head to cradle it and gave a pleased little sigh. "Now be a good hostess and give John a kiss and a taste of those lovelies" By now Lynn knew the end of this story, she was smart enough to know that if something is inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it. I got a kiss and some tongue in my ear and Lynn walked over and sat on John's lap. We live in such a tit orientated world, women are always conscious of their breasts, as Lynn walked she had her back straight sticking her chest out as much as possible, combined with putting her shoulders back, she looked great for her age, hell her tits would look nice at any age. I noticed as John hastily pushed his chair back to make room, that Lynn dropped hard on his lap, just so those two boobs would get a nice bounce out of it. John sat more or less frozen. This was a lot to take in. Those were probably the first tits he had ever seen live and close up. Lynn looked over at me as if to say now what? "Lynny, make John welcome in your house." She leaned in and kissed him as she took one of his hands and put it around her back. Once into the game Lynn was a trooper, her tapes had shown she loved group sex, the only thing she really had to get used to was doing it with teenagers. John may have been a beginner, but he was a teenage boy, soon his dick was busy handing out orders. Lynn was looking over his head and winking at me, as he sucked on one of her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.