Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

weekend mom swap

It wasn't an organized thing as such but a couple of us would swap mom's for an overnight or a weekend. To have a full grown adult woman show up at your doorstep with an overnight bag was a big kick. Among us, we would think of weird ways to dress our mothers before sending them on their overnighter. One time I sent my mom in the classic flasher outfit; heels, black nylons, garter belt and a trench coat. Later John told me she got right into the role, when he opened the door for her, she flashed him right on the doorstep at 4 PM on a Friday! Once one of the moms showed up at my place and asked if she could get undressed right away. I thought she was horny but she had been sent over with a double dildo in her. This was a fancy model complete with leg and waist straps, no way it was falling out! Gordon her son, wouldn't let her drive and she had to ride the bus for over an hour with that fucker tormenting her. It was a hell of an overnighter for me. Some of the side benefits of this exchange program was the added intimacy you got when it was just the two of you for 24 or 48 hours. One Saturday after breakfast one of the ladies shocked me by asking is I thought there was some way we could get away for a week. "If you don't think I'd be enough we could probably get Carol to come with us. Maybe go to one of those fantasy motels or I've heard there's a resort up near Springreen that has swinger weekends. Oh boy how would that be, you with two older women at a swingers party! You know maybe Springreen's a little too close, but if you want, I'll look for a place."

Jane showed up one time with mini clamps on her nipples and cunt. She gave me a sealed envelope from her son. Basically the note said he was trying to turn his mom into more of a pain slut. The sealed envelope was more to scare her than specific instructions, but I should feel free to do anything to her this weekend. Now, after reading this I said "Get your clothes off. I want to see how far Jim has gotten with your re-education program." That's when I saw the clamps. "OK Janey, how long have those been on?"

"Since 9 AM sir" Clamps and whips tend to bring out extreme politeness in women.

Want a break, shall I take them off for you?"

"Oh please sir, you know I'll do anything for you." Past experience has taught me that the returning blood flow is painful, so rather than all thee at once I removed them one at a time. Poor Jane was squirming for almost 30 minutes.

"Jim's note said you haven't been the nicest cunt lately, do you think he would like it, if I sent you home in welts?"

He's never marked me like that, but if you want, I'll call him and ask permission."

"We'll see, let's talk about dinner tonight. I could take you out with a couple of vibrators, see if I could make you cum in front of the waiter. Or we could stay home, you cook naked, with an apron, but only after I whip your ass so I can see the marks while you cook. Or perhaps you have some ideas."

"Oh no, what ever you like best, we stay here and I cook, we're closer to the bed,"

Jane was so well trained that she hadn't once tried to rub her boobs or cunt to ease the blood flow. "You look uncomfortable, come over here and sit on my lap and play with your self a while." She almost ran around the table. Now on my lap, she used both hands to rub her nipples, normally we had trained the moms to always look at us, I didn't have the heart to correct Jane, she was lost in the pleasure of rubbing feeling back into her tits. When she moved down to her pussy, one arm went around my neck for balance as she spread her legs and raised her feet so she was on tip toe. I had trained all the moms to sit that way, made their legs look better.

A huge 'Ohhhh'. And a soft thank you whispered into my neck as she gently kissed me. Jane was chubby, but on her it looked good, there was a roll of fat on her belly, but it was a small one. The fat, gave her tits an inflated look that was pleasant to gaze upon. I spread my knees and she knew what was expected of her. She slid right to the floor and tried to put my dick in her mouth.

"No, not right now Janey, just lick, while I talk." As she licked both balls and dick I told her my plans for this evening. "How about a nice ass fuck, and then dinner out, come home and see what we can do to put you through your paces. Or maybe a couple of good whippings?" She was licking like a kitten on catnip by now. "Tell me, how's your ass hole doing, have you cum for anybody on it?"

"Between licks, "Just you, just you"

"That's not right Janey, you've got to come for your own son. You know you're not just my little show cunt, you certainly owe Jim the joy of watching his own mother cum on her son's prick in her ass, right​?"

"I love my son, but the way you and I have sex is something different. I get off with all you boys, but sometimes it's just a comfortable sort of thing. Look at right now, you can't imagine how this feels, licking and holding someone's cock while we have a conversation. Right now my puss is a swamp. I'm damn near having a conceptual cum." And she went back to bowed head licking of my dick.

"You are such a sweetheart of a cunt, just makes me want to love and fuck with you even more. Tell you what, just for saying such nice things, go on, you can suck me for a while." immediately my dick was in that wonder cave that women call their mouth. Vags are great for fucking, but a woman in heat or love shows it best with her mouth, the feel of the pressure, her lips and tongue the insides of her cheeks, the way she keeps her teeth off your dick, every second says, I Love You, I want your cock! "OK, get up, let's try something new."

What I loved about our moms was shown when Jane got to her feet. Looking me right in the eye, she opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over her teeth and licked her lips. Closing her mouth into a smile, she said, "Sure is a nice flavor, you drinking a lot of pineapple juice?" Grabbing her ass cheeks I kissed her, to my uneducated palate her mouth tasted of pretty much standard pre cum. "Come on. Let's get you up on this table." All smiles, first she wanted to keep her pussy near the edge but when I pushed her so her head was off the other end she immediately thought about deep throating and was hanging over with mouth wide. "Come on Janey, a little further." She wiggled until her boobs passed their own center of gravity and fell down towards her head. Now I stood over her, prick and balls just out of her tongue's reach and played with her upside down boobs. As usual, the undersides were a little sweaty, but that just added to my pleasure. I kissed each inverted nipple and when I looked down, Jane was getting a little red in the face from being sort of upside down. Quickly, I stepped to the side and reached for the wooden yardstick I had put there earlier. The first blow across the underside of her tits almost caused her to flop off the table. I had to put a hand on her solar plexus and hold her down. "Easy baby, just a few more, I thought my sweet little ass cunt would like a reminder of all the things we can and will do in the future." I hit her again, not quite square, the near side tit took more of the ruler than the other. A jump, not so high this time. Jane couldn't help herself, her hands were up cradling and protecting her poor boobies. I pushed her hands away and cupped each one stroking the nipples, both hard as rocks! "Alright, just three more and then we'll decide about tonight, hold on to the table." By now I had the range, two well measured and spaced whacks, followed by slight sobs and jumping flesh, god her tits could wiggle! Last one I tried that karate stuff and envisioned my target as the other side of her tits. Fuck if it didn't work! I swung all the way through her tits. Jane gave a quickly choked off scream. I cradled her head and slowly lifted her upright ... Once sitting up, I got an arm around her and walked her to the bed room. As we walked I watched Jane try hard to control her tears. As I laid next to her in the bed she was lying flat on her back, probably afraid to move.

"Oh, please don't surprise me like that again, for a second there, I thought I'd wet myself. Oh boy that's really something."

"How about some cream to ease the burning?"

"Please, would you?'

When I got back, Jane had delicately lifted her tits towards her chin, the undersides were a nice bright red. I had some sort of soothing cream my mother used and gently applied it to each tit. Jane jumped with the perceived coldness of the cream Very gently I massaged the underside of each breast "Oh god, that feels so good, please, a little more and just hold my tits for a bit? Please?" This was one of those super moments I had learned to live for, I was looking down at a tear stained face complete with mascara runs, I was holding a woman's tits that I had just beaten. The tits were still hot from the whipping, and here was this tear stained face, trying to smile, asking me to hold her tits some more, and saying please! My cunt, I owned this cunt! The best feeling in the world! For a little extra frosting, I took a dab more of cream and topped each nipple. As I held the lower side of her tits my cunt couldn't help herself, she started to massage and play with her cream coated nipples.

"That's my baby, what sweet things you do for me. Let me watch you play with our tits. Janey, I wish I could beat you forever, when you're like this afterwards it's worth all the effort. Here's the evening schedule, next a nice ass fuck, you know how much I like it in there, then dinner out, my treat, and back here for a cleanup and maybe a good night spanking"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.