Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Staking Out My Territory

It was about 4 am when I woke, sometime during the night mom had grabbed my dick and was sleeping while holding on to my cock. I got up and went to the john, on the way back me and my dick had an idea. I started shaking mom, "Come on Mary, time to move to our bed, let's go." I don't think mom really woke all the way, she was just letting me drag her, anything if she could just keep sleeping. Halfway down the hall I had to stop and look at my mother, naked, not really awake, totally defenseless; I was so tempted to hit her, well time for that later! I had her in her own bedroom, well her and dad's when he was alive. This time I left the light on. As I had been pulling mom down the hall with every step the smell of sex was stronger. Mom had cleaned me but not herself. She hit her own bed and laid there, legs open. I'm sure she was hoping to get me off without waking all the way. Well if she could sleep through an ass fuck, fine by me. I couldn't think of a finer way to cement our new relationship then to fuck her in her ass in her own bed!

As I dove into her pussy to get some lube, I was getting sounds of happiness from her; but the first finger in her ass got her away from grunts and back into vocabulary. "Oh no, not now, let me sleep, in the morning, Ahhh" That last was went I sent a second finger up her ass.

"Learn cunt, no, nos to me, only yes to your daddy!" I gave her nipple a hard squeeze. That got her awake and focused.

"Ow! Please honey, there's some KY in the drawer on your side, please use it, please!" I was about to learn one of the joys of ass fucking. Every woman wants to be sure her butt is well lubed. They will gladly let you stick a couple of fingers up their ass and explore as long as you bring plenty of lube. After the third finger load I had mommy panting and I could actually feel that her ass had loosened up.

"OK Mary, time to lube up your boy ass fucker!" And I handed her the tube. I enjoyed watching her wince as I used her first name, but how could she complain? Did she really want the guy that was going to fuck her ass call her mother? After she had me well lubed mom went to get on her hands and knees. "No, I want to watch your face the first time I fuck my mommies ass, get some pillows down there and get ready." Between the pillows and her legs at my elbows I was at a perfect angle. I leaned into her and felt that clenched asshole blocking me. I stayed stationary and just twitched my dick a few times. In under a minute I fell mom relax and I was slowly in to her.

"Paul, please wait a minute, let me get used to it, please?" As I looked down there was a weak smile from my mother but her eyes showed she was afraid. As I looked further, I saw a pair of very erect nipples, she wasn't that scared! I just relaxed and slowly slid all the way into her ass. Of course the outer sphincter was the tightest but her entire asshole was gripping me. Mom's eyes had gotten bigger but the fear seemed to have gone away. She pursed her lips and blew me a kiss and with a soft smile she whispered, "You are one big motherfucker, be easy with your baby, please?" And she reached up and pulled me in for a kiss. A very strange kiss, here I had my dick buried in my mother's ass and she was kissing me as if it was a family get together. I wasn't going to hold back and quickly had my tongue in her mouth. I got a very gentle nip on my tongue then her tongue preceded to stroke my tongue and go into my mouth, but gently, delicately. This was like a first kiss. For both of us, slow, exploring, almost virginal. I picked up the idea and was slowly moving in her ass, maybe an inch out and then an inch in. As if I had the rest of my life. By god I did, I had the rest of my life to fuck this cunt under me! I started to pick up the pace and mom went right along with me. Soon she was bouncing her ass off the pillows to meet me more than halfway. I looked down and almost couldn't believe how taut her skin was around her asshole. I idly wondered if it hurt as much as it looked like it hurt. Not that giving my mother pain would have stopped me, if anything looking at my dick and her stretched asshole was spurring me on to greater glory

"What an ass, mom what an ass hole! Oh baby you are going to get your ass reamed a lot. It looks great, it feels great. I can't wait to watch somebody else do it to you so I can watch!" I kissed her again, this one was lust filled, no romance here. "My mom. My asshole. My ass whore, Tell me you love it bitch!"

Between grunts mom spit out, "Your prick ... my ass ... I love you ... your dick ... Please Paul, I'll fuck and suck others for you, don't give me away. I want to take ... OHHH fuck, do me I'm fucking yours!" I swear mom's asshole fluttered as she came! I was cumming in her as her sphincter tried to cut off my flow of cum! Her ass hole was tight, but I squirted right past it. All this time I had been watching mom's face, at first there were the grimaces of pain and discomfort, then there was that slight grin of acceptance, now she was smiling. My mother had come on my dick in her ass! Beats the shit out of scoring a winning touchdown! I rolled to the side to let her legs down and pulled her into an embrace. I was just going to lay there and catch my breath. Mom had other ideas.

I was getting kissed, kissed by somebody brand new. Not the mother figure from a week ago, sure not the woman who just told me I was coercing her into sex. Getting her ass reamed had converted my mother into my cunt. Her lips and tongue were all over my face. Nibble kiss, lick, nuzzle, it was the first time I had a tongue in my ear and I almost couldn't stand the sensation. All the while she was telling me that she was mine forever. "Oh bab ... daddy you made my ass cum! That's a first. Love you, love daddy's dick Cum like that, can't be bad. Please don't give me away. I'll fuck your friends but please keep me. I love my daddy's dick." By this time she was down to my navel and without hesitation, my mother put my dick in her mouth. At first she just held it there, as if my dick was alone in a warm damp cave. Mom was taking very short breaths, I assume so she could adapt to the taste and the smell but even more to the concept. She was cleaning her ass off of her son! The first two or three licks were separated by seconds, I could feel mom swallow a couple of times and she reached a decision. Soon her tongue was full bore licking and cleaning my dick. Now she was swallowing with gusto. Mom had fallen in love with an ass fucking prick. She slowly pulled off my dick and kept a hand on it as she rested her head on my thigh. "Oh daddy, your prick is little girl clean. Should I stay down here or you want me up by you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.