Crisis at Ishtar - Cover

Crisis at Ishtar

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 52: A Courtesy Punishment

As Captain Entman vanished from the screen, Janice bounced out of her chair and threw her arms around me. "Oh my god!" she squealed. "You were perfect!"

"But Brad was right," Lindsay said. "You have always been the quietest concubine on the planet. However, you were like a mother bear protecting her cub."

I blushed. "Those men won't leave James alone. He's always so tired. I just want him to have time for us."

"Well, you said what all of us think," Lindsay whispered. "Donna has been so depressed since that monster came to the planet. She wants to be saving lives, and right now she's unable to attend to injured crew when ships arrive because Colonel Johanes and his men are such thugs."

I freed one of my arms from Janice's embrace and waved Lindsay over. She climbed out of her chair and joined us in a three person hug. As we cuddled, the adrenaline rush that had fueled my outburst started to fade and I found my body shaking slightly. Janice giggled into my ear.

"So now you shake with fear," she whispered. "Are you worried about what James might do?"

"Never," I whispered back. "I trust him completely. But..." I paused, trying to gather my thoughts as they scattered again.

I could feel Janice nod as she patted the top of my head with one of her hands. "Yeah. The good colonel is probably going to demand action."

Lindsay shifted. Her arms left my body. I turned my head towards her, but before either of us could speak, James' voice rang out. "Janice, is Meiko with you?"

"She is," Janice called back. "We're just relaxing and watching some video. Do you need us for something?"

"That concubine must be punished," Colonel Johanes' voice growled out. "No concubine can speak out like that to a marine. I won't allow it."

"I believe that Meiko is MY concubine," James replied slowly. The emphasis was clear, and the force of his words finally purged my fear. I sat up as he continued. "You can complain to me about her actions. I find it pathetic that your captain is all upset because a concubine showed just how stupid he is. That said, I'll take care of her punishment. Meiko, I expect you back in the pod in five minutes."

"Five!" Colonel Johanes protested. "Like that is the start of any punishment!"

"If she's where she was supposed to be, she's more than half a mile away from my pod," James replied coldly. "She's going to have to run if she wants to be home in time."

"Shit!" Janice whispered in my ear. "James is right. Lindsay, sorry, but we must fly!"

Janice jumped up. As soon as her feet were on the floor, she reached out and yanked me out of the chair. I was still opening my mouth to protest when she spun me to face the door and slapped my butt. "Go!" she hissed as I jumped forward.

I took off for the door. Behind me, I could hear Colonel Johanes engaging in another near incoherent rant. The snippets I could make out as I reached the door once again accused my master of being insubordinate. I dashed through the door and leaped toward the grav elevator.

The elevator seemed to take an eternity to lower me down to the bottom floor. In my mind, time slowed as I waited for my descent to end so I could run for home. As it dropped, there was silence over the speakers.

I took off running again, the instant my feet touched the ground. As I burst from the hallway that connected the grav elevator to the main part of the concubines' refuge, applause burst forth. A dozen concubines, led by Jillian and Marina, cheered me on as I dashed toward the door.

"You told him, Meiko!" someone shouted. The others added their own comments and praise as I made my way to the door. A couple reached out to slap my back or ass as I passed, but they made sure nothing they did would slow me down.

The door to the colony tunnels slid open and I burst out into the hallway. There were citizens and concubines in the hallways, but they jumped out of the way and I hurried to my home pod. As I did, the speakers burst back to life.

"James!" Colonel Johanes thundered. "It is unacceptable for you to discipline this concubine! I insist that she be turned over to me immediately."

"First," James replied. "That is a completely illegal order. It's not a surprise since you've given nothing but illegal orders since day one. However, other than logging a formal protest again, I will not continue that argument."

"Sir!" another voice blurted over the speakers. "Two message drones just launched from one of the moons. One appears to be routing to Borneo, the other is probably heading to Earth."

"Stop them!" Colonel Johanes screamed. "And James, I'll have you up on charges for ordering the launch of those drones."

"I ordered nothing," James replied calmly. "In fact I can guarantee that the drone launches weren't ordered by anyone who was on the planet before you arrived. We have no reason to talk to Central Command and if we really needed to talk to Borneo we can always call them."

"I forbid the use of that communications system," Colonel Johanes growled. "You've already disobeyed multiple commands. Do you really think that you can continue to ignore your rightfully appointed governor?"

"I haven't ignored a rightfully appointed governor," James replied. I was passing by the command center. The door was open and I could see the twins smiling from the doorway.

"James left to meet you at home," Tiffany said with a giggle. "You better hurry."

She clearly expected no reply, because she turned away as I ran past. I could hear the door slide closed behind me.

Colonel Johanes had apparently stopped talking. There was silence as I continued to run. I reached the final intersection that separated Yvette's pod from our home and found Yvette standing there. The woman was smiling as I dashed up.

"Trust the quiet one to cause a huge ruckus," Yvette said. "Don't worry too much. James isn't mad at you."

"Why would he be?" Esther quipped as I slowed just a little. "She only spoke the truth. It was a shot in the arm for all the concubines to realize we could defy that turd."

A huge part of me wanted to stop and talk. James might say he loves me, but I was still terrified of the possible punishment. I realized that I had no choice though and continued past Yvette, entering the final tunnel leading to my home.

The door to the pod was open, but shadows concealed what lay within. I slowed to a walk and entered. I had my hands together in front of me and was nervously twitching as I entered and looked around.

James stood in the middle of the room. He was frowning at me. I paused in my walking for just a moment, but then he pointed at the floor directly in front of him. "Come here," he commanded.

I did and then found Kitty, Brittany, Bethany and Tina surrounding me. Kitty and Brittany each grabbed one of my arms. I fought for a moment, but then Bethany put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't fight," she whispered as she leaned in and put her lips next to my left ear. "Trust James."

I calmed down. James stood impassively for a moment and then nodded to the others. "Tina, strip her," he said brusquely.

Tina grabbed the bottom of the dress I was wearing and pulled it up to my armpits in a quick motion. Kitty then assisted her as she freed my left arm and neck from the dress. At that point, it started to slide down my right arm. Brittany brushed it off my arm, leaving me standing in my thong panties. With my dress off, the others looked back at James.

"The panties as well, ' James said coldly.

I opened my mouth to say that I could do it, but Tina had already knelt down. She gripped my panties and pulled them to the floor. The others helped me balance as I was coaxed to step out of the panties. I was now naked in front of my master.

James reached behind his back and pulled out something. I tried to identify it, but all I could see was that it was black and had an elastic strap. James held it over my head and then lowered the black oval over my face. It fit over my eyes and I could feel the elastic holding it tight against my face. "Master!" I cried in a near panic.

"Stay calm," Bethany whispered in my ear again. She was holding my shoulders. "I don't know all that James has planned, but I've seen the preparations. He's not going to hurt you."

I shivered in acknowledgement. A hand patted me on the head. Then James spoke again. "Tina, I have an outfit prepared. Dress your sister concubine."

"Meiko, I'll need you to help me a bit," Tina said. It sounded like she was kneeling down.

I stood for a moment, and then felt a hand touching my left foot. "Raise this foot for a moment," Tina said. I complied and a moment later I could feel some cloth sliding up my foot. When it was around my ankle, someone started pushing my foot back to the floor.

I allowed the force to bring my foot down. There was a giggle to my left and then Tina spoke again. "Good, now the right one. Just a little though."

Raising my right foot was easy, although someone held my foot and kept it close to the ground. The cloth around my left ankle shifted as something was pulled over my foot. There was a short pause and then my foot was guided to the floor again.

The instant my feet were secure on the floor, the cloth was pulled up my legs. The blindfold kept me from seeing what was occurring, but I soon felt a pair of panties clinging to my hips and covering my pussy. A skirt of some kind quickly followed if the cloth fluttering just above my knees was any indication. I wanted to reach down to check, but my arms were still held securely.

"Yes, that will definitely work," I heard James say. "Tina, finish dressing our little criminal. She seems to be growing a bit panicked about what the punishment must be."

The hands holding my right arm slipped up to my elbow and raised my arm over my head. Once again I could feel cloth slide over my body. It was held at my wrist while my left arm was raised up. Moments later I had cloth sliding down both of my arms. I felt it land on my shoulders and back as my arms were lowered and then it was pulled closed in front. "How many do I close?" Tina asked.

"All of them," James replied quietly.

Hands started to brush at my chest. I wiggled in panic, but then realized that the cloth was covering the areas being touched. It took a moment for me to place the feeling and then I giggled. "A blouse?" I asked.

"Hush!" James said in a commanding voice. "The disobedient concubine is being punished. She is to only speak three words. Those are,, Yes, No and Master. She is only to speak if asked a question. Does the concubine understand?"

"Yes," I replied slowly.

A hand slapped my right butt cheek. Through the cloth I was wearing it did not really hurt, but the surprise still caused me to cry out in shock. "Yes, Master!" James growled. "You will address all answers to me. Does the concubine understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.