Crisis at Ishtar
Chapter 7: A Night of Bliss

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Joyal

The next morning James woke us up for the final time. Madoka had fussed during the night when she was hungry, but each time I managed to fall back to sleep. Beside me, I could hear Kitty and Brittany complain mildly about the movement. James, however, would not be denied.

"Sorry my loves, but the AI just said that Bethany is awake, and I thought I'd collect her. Janice, I'm sorry I couldn't come and collect you when you woke," he said as he left the room at a near run.

"Hey, I woke up to be told that my sisters were giving birth. I would have been offended had you not been there, holding their hands," Janice replied to his departing back with a sleepy giggle. "Now rush off and help Bethany come home. I'm going to feed my Joy and set up a nice welcome home breakfast."

Brittany giggled. "I like how that sounds. Feed your Joy."

Janice gasped. "Oh, I said that wrong. I know she's my daughter, but I hope she's everyone's Joy as well."

"If she's half as cheerful as her mother, she will be," I said with a quiet smile. I had already climbed out of bed and was lifting Madoka from her crib. She had not slept the night through, but I had managed to wake quickly when she fussed during the night. This morning she clearly was a bit fussy until I offered her a breast and she started to suckle. I sighed in contentment.

"You sound so happy," Kitty said. I looked at her and her eyes were wide with awe and wonder.

"I am. I'm sure part is natural maternal instincts, but part is feeling your support and love. Somehow I feel safer here than I ever had felt before," I replied dreamily.

Janice sighed a moment later and I looked up to see her feeding Joy with her own look of happy contentment. Kitty and Brittany watched and even helped with the duty of cleaning and changing the babies before we headed out to get our own breakfasts.

Unfortunately, the time spent feeding our babies meant that we had no time to create a banner before Bethany walked in the door carrying her own baby. She had an incredulous smile on her face. I was about to ask a question when she turned to look at James and her whole body seemed to glow.

"Wow, you look so happy Bethany," Janice said.

"I am," she replied dreamily still gazing at James. "I love children. That's part of why I became a teacher, I wanted to help guide young minds into the future. But my husband denied me children of my own. Now, James has given me a child of my own. I can't ... I can't..." Tears were streaming down her face. James just put an arm around her and gave her a hug.

"I love you too, Bethany," he said. I waited for any twinges of jealousy, but my only thought was how wonderful a man I was with. He was offering my sister the support she needed. It did not diminish his love for me and I was content with that.

"Show Bethany the cribs!" Kitty said.

Janice giggled at that, but James merely looked up. "Speaking of that, I just realized that the rabbits are probably wondering when they'll see us again."

"Oops," I cried along with Brittany and Janice. We dashed out of the room to head to the rabbit pod.

Fortunately, other than a few low food dishes and a couple rabbits that openly sought a little attention there were no problems. We did have a couple of pregnant does to check on. Both were a few days away from giving birth so, other than seeing they had the food and water they needed, we hurried back to the pod.

Inside, we found James finishing off a meal with Bethany as Astrid slept in a crib next to Madoka and Joy. James waved us to the table.

He waited until we were sitting and then smiled. "Now, I explained the new system to Bethany and she understands. I'm hoping Tina has no problems, but I can't see any. I should note that I had one of the grav elevators activated so that a crib can be moved between floors easily."

"Grav elevator?" Janice asked.

James smiled. "Yes, pods can have an elevator that works through the Confed gravity control technology. It's very safe, but when we first set up the pod we asked for our staircase. All I did was have the grav elevator turned back on. It's at the end of the halfway right behind our game room."

James pointed to the hallway that none of us ever entered. I heard Kitty gasp. "You mean it's been there all this time?"

James laughed. "We never needed it. Everyone wanted to sleep with me so why go upstairs at all unless we were splitting up for showers."

Brittany blushed. "And we don't do that much anymore."

I joined her blush thinking of the steamy fun that punctuated many of our showers. It had slowed down considerably in the last three months, but with Madoka born, I was horny and wanted some fun.

James smiled. "And that brings me to one point I hope won't cause any fights. Ladies, I love sleeping with all of you, and I already know that I'll miss whoever is on baby watch on any night, but..." he paused and looked directly at Kitty and then Brittany. "Can I have four hours alone with Meiko, then Janice, then Bethany and finally Tina?"

He had a worried look on his face, but I found I had to raise a hand to hide my smile. Kitty and Brittany sat there quietly, looking first at their food and then at each other before standing up simultaneously and walking around the table to hug James.

"You'd better give each of them a full four hours," Kitty said.

"Yes, and I want to hear at least five screams of your name, and ten profanities," Brittany said. "I'm only keeping it that low because Meiko tends to be quiet. For Bethany I expect ten times that."

"Ten?" Bethany said with an amused chuckle. "I must be calming down in my old age."

I jumped up and kissed Janice. She tried to pull away, but I held her close until I had to break the kiss to take a breath. As I did I stepped around her to kiss Bethany, repeating the process with her, Kitty and Brittany before kneeling at James' feet. "I love you," I said, gazing up at him.

"Um ... I think Tina will be awake in less than four hours," James said worriedly.

Bethany laughed. "Oh god, she's already going to be so smug because she was the only one of us to give birth to a boy. James she'll understand it better than the rest of us. Just make her four hours very special and she won't mind. In fact her only concern will be how soon you started because I know she needs you."

James was shaking his head. "She just wants me."

Bethany shook her head back at James. "No, James you are wrong about that. Tina really does need it and you. You see only the loving and loyal concubine who makes our nights fun, and who has grown into a confident woman willing to spend hours making a tapestry. You forget that we do talk when you are in meetings and trainings. Remember our first day when Tina entered this pod heartbroken because she was pregnant and was sure you were going to dump her. Deep inside her all those fears and doubts still lurk. The one thing she knows is that she fought them off and put them to rest because you believed in her and loved her. She needs to return that."

James stiffened a little. "Her smile, her laughter return that to me every day. I can't speak for other citizens, but without you six I'd be lonely. You give me something to fight for and to stand for."

Janice giggled. "You saying you don't want to fuck me?"

James glared at Janice. "I try to make love to you. I try to return the support and love you give me. You all do so many little things that brighten up my days and help make the nights wondrous and special. All I can return is my love."

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down so he was bent at the waist and looking at the floor. "Stop fighting it, Master. Accept that Tina worships you and wants to worship you by spending one, four and even one thousand hours in your arms accepting every caress and pleasure you take from her. Now, I remember you saying something about me being first?"

James showed his surrender by picking me up and cradling me in his arms. He looked back at the others and said, "Give us four hours," before walking back to the bedroom. The door closed quietly behind us.

He strode to the bed and carefully set me down. I tried to rise up and grab at his uniform, but he pushed me down. "No, today is for you. For the mother of my daughter. For the woman who pledged her life to me, and honors that pledge in every way. Today is not about what pleasure you can give me, but about a debt to you I can never repay."

I wanted to protest, but James began kissing my neck. Perhaps it was the fact that we were alone, but it took only minutes before I was purring in pleasure. His tongue seemed longer than ever before and yet at the same time it was gentler than I remembered. I was writhing on the bed and about to demand that he do more when the kisses on my neck stopped and I felt his tongue start to circle my right breast.

The circling was agonizingly slow and yet too fast at the same time. I think it took two minutes before he finished the first circle and started a second smaller one, but by then I was already in the middle of a small but powerful orgasm. "James!" I screamed as one of his hands twisted my left nipple.

"That's one," James replied before switching breasts to start a circle of licks and kisses around my left breast. This time it was right on the edge of the aureole, and each time he bumped my nipple another surge of pleasure ripped through me. "Oh James, fuck me!" I moaned out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.