Passing It Down
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I began watching my older brother and sister have sex when I discovered that my younger sister was also spying on them. So we decided to try it ourselves. Then we discovered that our youngest sister was now watching us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"I can't believe how horny I am after us watching them, then talking about all this stuff and now getting naked. Just get it in me, Simon, make me happy."

I crawled up between her legs, my cock eagerly wavering as I did, when she took hold of it and led it right to her.

"Push, Simon, push it in, fuck me," she groaned as I arched my hips forward, looking down, seeing my cock slowly press into my younger sister's beautiful body.

Anna was tight, it took some pushing and shoving on my part and some wiggling and squirming on hers to get me in far enough for me to begin moving back and forth.

"Mmm, maybe they didn't have such a bad idea after all? Brothers and sisters kinda fit together pretty nice, huh? You like fucking your sister?"

I laughed and told her, "I love it and you're so handy, too. Right in the next bedroom."

"Well, there's two people that we don't have to try to keep from knowing, right? Gary and Suzi, and they're gonna be gone pretty soon anyway. Then it's just Mom and Marnie. That should be lots easier," Anna said and she was right, it was soon to be easier for us to be together.

I'd been enjoying watching my older brother and sister fucking but this was so much better, me fucking my younger sister as she moved around under me, moaning, thrusting, just making it all better.

"Now I see why they were doing this," Anna said, "Brothers and sisters kinda go together pretty fun-like, huh?"

"Mmm, fun, yes, oh, this is better than fun," I said as I pushed in and pulled back over and over as my hands ranged over her small, hard breasts.

"I think we might just be doing this quite a bit. Feels good," she moaned as she moved her hips under me so seductively.

"I'm guessing that you've done this before, right?"

"Well, girls don't have to tell but you're not the first one in there. One or two guys beat you to it."

"That's okay, experience is nice, too."

"I'll bet we're gonna get quite a bit of experience doing it with Mom gone all day; we can figure a way around Marnie pretty easy, I think," she said.

My heart was beating like crazy as I moved back and forth, then she reached up and pulled my head down to kiss me. Her tongue slid between my lips and began exploring my mouth, surprising me at how hot it felt to be kissing in this new way.

Anna was quickly becoming a lot more than just my sister. Her body, now under me naked, was beautiful and sexy, especially with my hard dick moving in and out of it. We had watched our older sibs screwing, now we were and we were loving it.

"You're gonna make me cum, big brother. This is fun what Gary and Suzi were doing."

"Is it ever. I'm real close myself," I moaned.

Our first orgasm together was almost simultaneous, just missing that by seconds. It may have been off by a bit but the intensity was awesome. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love and closeness and ecstasy.

"OH, OH, I LOVE YOU, SIMON, OH, oh," my sister groaned as I felt her shudder under me.

"I love you too, Anna, so much," I told her and I just didn't stop, I didn't want to and the way she was moving under me, I didn't think she wanted to stop either.

My younger sister and I fucked right into a second orgasm, we were that hot for each other. We fell together, still linked by my cock deep inside her and lay there panting as we slowly drifted back down from our highs.

"That was wonderful. I'll never look down on Suzi and Gary ever again," Anna said softly as she slowly kissed my chest.

"You're right, I think they've found something really wonderful. I want us to keep doing this, Anna, this is awesome."

"I don't see why we can't stay here just like this?"

"You mean with my dick in you?"

"No, silly, you stay in my bed. Sleep with me. Mom's room is on the other side of the house, she never comes to check on us, we could have my whole class throw a naked party here and she'd never know," she laughed.

"What about Gary and Suzi?"

"I'll just tell them when they get back that we know about them and we're doing it now. Big deal. They're leaving in a few weeks anyway."

"But that way they'd know about us?" I told her as I pulled out and rolled onto my side.

"So what? They're sure not going to tell Mom, right?" she snickered. She had a point there for sure. "So, you think you're up for an all-nighter with your horny sister?" she asked as her lips pressed mine opening just enough for her tongue to tease me.

This wasn't the first sex I'd ever had, there were three others before Anna.

The first was Nicole Fulton, a cute little blond in eighth grade who had me over to her house one afternoon to tell me she had a huge crush on me and wanted me to have sex with her. Turns out that her mother had put her on the pill when she had her first period. She was one hot girl and I think her mother must have known.

Second was Lucie Gomez, a beautiful, sexy Latina girl that went to my high school, she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen especially when she was naked. It was like she had a year-round tan and her skin was super-smooth. I loved to lick her body for hours. And she loved it even more.

Then, last summer, I had a job in a grocery store and had sex with one of the checkout women, Kim Andrews, a tall blond who was thirty-one years old. Boy did she teach me some things. She sucked me off for almost two hours one afternoon. Just stopped every time I got close, then licked around and started sucking again, then backing off until I just begged her to let me cum. I cummed so hard my balls ached for two days. And I wanted her to do it again every time we were together.

And now, my sister Anna. Wow, right in the same house together. Right in her bed, my dick deep inside her, fucking, oh, it was so good.

She was wiggling around under me making it feel even better, Anna was so sexy now that we'd begun this new chapter of our lives together.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, peaceful the night through until early in the morning, when Gary was shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, man, you better get back to your bed, Mom'll be getting up soon."

I groggily opened my eyes and my older brother was standing there over us, naked, his cock hanging about half-hard.

Anna looked up at him, then her eyes went right down to his cock.

"Welcome to the club, you two. Now, you'd better get to your own bed, Simon. You don't want Mom catching the two of you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.