Her Name Is Emily - Cover

Her Name Is Emily

 

Chapter 5

She said, as we drove away, "We're not going to the Balboa Fun Zone, Steven – Are we?"

"Maybe some other time, Em. I have a couple hours of heavy sweating to do first, if that's all right with you," I said.

"Oooh yeah, I've missed you lover."

We pulled up to my place just as the gardener was leaving.

"You have already got a gardener?" she remarked.

"I got two brown fingers, and I want the yard to always look its best for my girl," I said opening the garage door and pulling inside.

We went into my room stripping, and I got on my back and she started things by giving me a wonderful blowjob. After she swallowed my cum, she climbed up on me, dropping her pussy down on my still hard dick. She was looking at me as she was fucking herself. Her large breasts were shaking and invited me to them, sucking one and playing with the other. Maybe that's why they're called funbags?

She was so wonderful slowing down then speeding up – even stopping for a moment to kiss me. This 16-year-old was indeed the perfect girl for me. She pulled up her head and started to really concentrate on milking me, getting me close, then slowing down to hold me off. She caught a real fast rhythm and sank all of the way down on me as we both came like gangbusters, both without a word said between the two of us.

She just lay on top of me when finished, breathing hard, but smiling like nobody's business. We just lay there for a while, falling asleep.

She got up saying, "Gotta pee," and ran to the bathroom, where I heard the corresponding tinkle.

She walked back in as I rose again, causing her to giggle.

"Have you ever had anyone fuck you in the butt, Emily?" I asked.

"NO, and I don't want to either! I had some friends tell me about it. They all said it hurt too much. Ask me again in six months. I may be willing to try it then," she said.

"Anything you want to do, or go to Em?"

"A walk along the Newport Beach boardwalk sounds like fun?" she said.

"Anything I do with you is fun, Emily. I haven't been there in years. Let's shower and change into some fresh clothes."


We got there and had all kinds of fun, including getting a tandem bike to ride for the day. After locking it up, we went through the Balboa Fun Zone, riding the Ferris wheel, playing games in the arcade. We even toured the Nautical Museum.

All I need to be is by her side. Something about her is magical to me besides her face and figure. I just enjoy her whole countenance. She and I might just be soul mates.

We went back to the car and had our picnic; her sandwiches were quite good, along with the chips and bottled water.

She wanted to go shopping, so we rode our bike and got on the ferry to Balboa Island. We had a blast, shopping, stopping to snack, sitting and talking, and making out whenever we could. We usually got our share of 'what a cute couple' and 'isn't she pretty.'

"Emily," somebody shouted to her, "Who's this hunk on your arm?"

"Cindy, this is my boyfriend Steven," Em said with pride.

"Boyfriend, he looks 19 or 20, Ohhh – he's who you were with for two days," Cindy said blushing.

"Nice to meet you, Cindy. It's clear that pretty girls always find other pretty girls to be friends with, isn't it?" I smiled.

"Wow, that ring is something else, are you engaged already?"

I took the girls to a quiet place and explained to Cindy what was going on - all the while she was looking at the two of us.

"Do you have a brother, Steven?" she said, causing Emily to slap at her.

"No, I am an only child. My parents ... died when I was 15. I am an online marketer, so I set my own hours to work. I've had a hard time getting any work done since I met Emily here."

"Isn't that sweet?" Cindy said.

"Does Susan know about you two?" she asked.

"Yeah, I apparently gave it away by looking at this guy with too much horniness," Em said.

"But, she's going to keep things to herself while we play this out. We're heading out now - Nice to have met you, Cindy," I said.

She looked at Emily with envy, but she waved to us as we wandered toward the ferry dock. We each carried a bag of goodies as we took the bike back to where we rented it. We then got back to the house and crashed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.