Her Name Is Emily - Cover

Her Name Is Emily

 

Chapter 4

After we had some bodacious sex, we showered, changed and went out to dinner. It was bittersweet, because she would have to change back into the clothes she had on when we first met.

We scheduled a regular weekly event at our house. I planned to casually drop in on Ralph and Sarah, her parents, in the next couple of days, and 'happen' to meet Emily.

Just before she left to go home, we kissed one last time and planned to call, text and chat with each other, while playing 'Words.'


I woke up the next morning, reaching over and remembered she had left. I still had only the clothes on my back, having left everything else behind.

I got up, showered and shaved and went and found a store to buy some new clothes. After that, I went to a nice men's outlet store and got a couple of suits, along with some dress shirts and ties. I must really love this girl – I'm buying myself suits!

I took it all back home and put it away, not even making a dent in the closet I had. I changed into some nice jeans and a button down shirt. I texted my sweetheart, finding out she was home, so as I drove there I developed a plan in my head.

I parked on the street, walked up and knocked on the door.

Sarah Bradshaw opened the door, breaking into a nice smile, "Steven, it's been a while – Come in please – RALPH, Steven Vanderbilt's here. Have a seat Steven?"

Sarah is a woman in her late 40s with beautiful red hair, reminiscent of Rhonda Fleming, the glamorous movie star from the 40s and 50s. Sarah's figure was still flattering, not unlike Emily's. Ralph Bradshaw, her husband, presumably in his 50s walked in so I stood to shake his hand.

I saw Emily wander in.

"Oh, Emily do you remember Steven Vanderbilt? We thought he was going to marry your sister," Sarah said.

I reached over and shook Emily's hand, then gave it a kiss.

"I don't remember her being so ... pretty, Mrs. B?" I said.

Emily giggled.

"She just sort of 'sprouted' Steven," Ralph said.

"DADDY!"

"Well, Sir – With you and your wife's gene pool, any kids you had would have ended up gorgeous like this young lady," I said thinking how I was going to turn this conversation into something positive.

"So, Steven – what are you doing in our neck of the woods?" Ralph asked.

"Well Sir, I've moved from Bakersfield to Newport Beach. I finally broke down using my savings and some inheritance to buy a home. It's only 400 yards from the Pacific Ocean. I can do my online marketing business from just about anywhere. The air is a lot cleaner smelling than up in Bakersfield," I remarked.

"Is there anyone special in your life these days?" Sarah asked.

"Not since Susan and I separated. I've been taking something ... of a break. Waiting to see if 'She' walks into my life. I'm only 20, there's time to look around and maybe I should go to some local high schools and scope out the graduating seniors."

"There are some mature sophomores too, Steven!" Emily jumped in.

"Are you a sophomore Emily? Oh I bet the junior and senior boys are constantly knocking on your door just to see that pretty smile of yours," I replied.

"I have a shotgun for the ones who make it past the front door, Steven," Ralph said.

"Daddy!" Emily giggled.

"Daddy, I have been asked to go to a school dance, but all of those boys are so ... immature! Nobody there would know Steven."

I saw a glimmer in her eyes, as I said: "I don't know Sir, I would only do that with your approval, of course. Both you and your lovely wife."

Ralph and Sarah looked at one another and talked quietly for a moment.

"Steven - Sarah and I always have liked you. We thought that you had a cool head on your shoulders. We would approve of that, if you are at all interested," Ralph said.

Looking directly at her, I said: "Emily – could I please take you to your upcoming dance?"

She got up off the sofa she was sitting on and gave me a great big hug saying, "Oh, thank you Steven ... all of the other girls are going to be so jealous of me."

"I'm certain that every guy there will be as jealous of me as well. You have grown up and are as pretty a girl can get. Let me give you my phone number so you can call or text me the particulars. Is this a formal dance?"

"A nice suit for the guys and a NEW party dress for all of the girls. Daddy, could Steven take me to get a dress for the dance?"

"Well, dear..."

"I'd love to Sir. We do need to get to know one another a little before the dance anyway – I'll have her back later today," I said.

"Remember, she's my little girl – so don't get her anything too revealing please?" Sarah requested.

"No problem folks, I'll cross Victoria's Secret off my list," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, Daddy ... let him take me to Victoria's Secret - I've always wanted to shop there for the longest time?" Emily badgered, "Please?"

I was impressed with her display of cuteness, charisma and total manipulation of her father.

He pulled out his wallet and handed her some cash. She took it, kissed him on the cheek, came up to me and said: "Let's go!"

Ralph and Sarah waved as we left in my car. After driving a couple hundred feet down the road, she scooted over to me and said, "You were wonderful, Steven."

" ... And, the Oscar goes to, Emily Bradshaw, for an actress in a leading role."

"Do we have time to go to your place and fuck?" she asked.

"Why don't we go back to that same Victoria's Secret and find something that will pass the 'parent test?' If we have time we can have some fun, all right?"

We got to the store in record time, Karen was there and waited on us, "Back already?"

"She's just too pretty to keep from getting beautiful clothes for," I said. "Anything you suggest would be welcome, something she could dance in?"

"With her curvy figure, I think I have just the dress," Karen said, quickly coming back with a red dress that might just blow the roof off of wherever this dance is.

She gave me a kiss, and went in to try it on. I heard a squeal as she came out looking outstanding. This dress was holding up her magnificent D-cups exposing about the top third of her breasts. This dress said, 'Look at me' and I was. I got it for her, along with the same dress style in three other colors.

We left with plenty of time to get to our home and spend some 'quality time' together. She got a phone call and handed it to me, "Steven, this is Susan – we need to talk!"

She hung up.

Despite that particular doom and gloom, Emily and I got 'jiggy' with it and we made love twice before I thought I should get her home.

We left the other new dresses there as I took her home, with her getting a safe distance from me as we pulled up. I opened her door for her, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went inside. Opening the door for her was Susan, looking good, but she had her arms crossed, telling me she was upset about something. Still dressed like a fashionable schoolmarm.

I walked up to her and she invited me inside, I assumed for an inquisition of sorts. She motioned for me to sit, and just looked at me for a little while. I was wondering what was going on inside her head, just as Emily came out in her new dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.