Lindsey
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A true story of a romantic and intensely sexual relationship between a man and a woman. While the story is told mostly from the viewpoint of the man, the intensity derives from the extraordinary eroticism of Lindsey, a woman whose sexual appetite and taste exceed the fantasies that most men ever have. Chapter one includes a wild fisting episode as well as the beginnings of the relationship. Future chapters will include lots of anal sex as well as the use of a large vibrator in creative ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

From the earliest days of our relationship, Lindsey and I have tried to create opportunities when we could spend whole days and, especially, whole nights together. So we were both very excited when circumstances permitted us to go away to a seaside resort for a couple of days.

When I picked her up, we decided that one element of our plans couldn’t wait until we had arrived at the resort hotel we had selected for our first night together; so we stopped first at a local motel. It had been two days since we had made love and our hunger for each other was overwhelming. Upon entering our room, we grabbed each other and kissed passionately and fervently, then began undressing each other and caressing each other. As I kissed her neck and then thrust my tongue into her ear, she began panting and sighing with the effects of her first orgasms of the day.

It wasn’t long before three fingers of my right hand were buried deep in Lindsey’s pussy, with the result that she was soon trembling and then her knees began to give way and I had to support her weight with my left arm. At this point, she was completely undressed, while I was still wearing pants and socks. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and shorts down, then sank to her knees in front of me and inhaled my cock. I rested my hands lightly on her head while she pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. The in strokes felt especially wonderful, with the tip of my cock squeezed deeply into her throat, dizzying me with the pleasure of it. Her gasps, moans and trembling led me to ask, “Are you coming, my darling?” She merely nodded her head while she continued making passionate love to my cock. I had to repress the urge to explode and empty my balls into her throat; it was too soon...

Soon we were in bed, in one of our favorite positions – Lindsey on her back, with her legs pulled up in a jackknife position, curled up so that her thighs were pressing against her breasts, her knees were just above her shoulders, and her legs were straight back. Her sweet, lovely face was looking up at me, eyes widening from time to time as her orgasms became more intense. As for me, I was holding Lindsey’s wrists in my hands, pinning them to the bed, and pounding the 7.4-inch length of my cock in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could, leaving no more than an inch or two of my cock in her pussy on the out strokes and bottoming out in her pussy on the in strokes, with the firm area above my cock squeezing her clit.

We continued that way for several minutes, until we were both soaked in sweat, me from the effort of pounding my body into her, Lindsey from the heat generated by her orgasms. Every now and then, Lindsey’s legs would begin to tremble violently – a sure sign that she was having one of her most intense orgasms. After she’d had several of those – eight or ten, I’d guess – I began to slow down, then stopped altogether, with my cock pushed into her pussy as far as it would go. Lindsey trembled a bit from time to time, with light-to-medium orgasms keeping her is a state of constant pleasure. She really was unbelievable – and she made me feel like I must be the world’s greatest lover.

Once her orgasms began to fade away, I slid my still-hard cock out of her pussy (I had come lightly several times but had not ejaculated). Then I eased her legs down while remaining between them and began kissing her neck and shoulders, fondling her breasts, then kissing her breasts, chewing lightly on each of her nipples in turn, then caressing and kissing her tummy, then her thighs, her calves and her feet. I don’t blame you if you don’t believe that she came steadily, if not quite continuously, throughout this entire time.

It was now time to really get down to business.

“Are you ready to be stretched to your limits, my darling?” I asked, while reaching for a tube of KY.

She sighed deeply. “I’m not sure I can stand it. I love what you were doing – it felt so wonderful.”

I was already lubricating my hand with the KY at that point. “Let’s give it a try. If it’s more than you can stand, just let me know.”

I kissed and licked her clit, then began inserting fingers into her pussy – two, then three, then four. When I got to four, I pushed my hand into her slowly, and was rewarded by a full-throated moan from my sweet darling. Thus encouraged, I pushed my thumb into her pussy as well and then began pushing my whole hand in and out of the outer chamber of her pussy. She began coming harder, then lifted her hips from the bed and spread her legs wide, inviting a deeper penetration.

At that point, I pushed my whole hand deep into her pussy, evoking a loud “AAAAAH” from Lindsey, and continued the in-and-out motion, pushing my fingers completely into her inner chamber, pushing my fingertips against her cervix with each inward thrust. At this point, Lindsey began bucking her hips and rotating them, while alternately clutching the sheets and slamming both hands against the bed. She began panting and gasping continuously and loudly. And the fullest stretching was yet to come.

On my next inward thrust, I curled my fingers into a fist and held them against her cervix, rotating my fist. I could feel the limits of her pussy’s stretching ability being tested. Lindsey’s reaction was intense. She had been holding her hips in the air with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. She dropped her ass onto the bed and her legs shot straight out and then began jerking spasmodically. Her pussy started convulsing in the same way at that same moment.

I straightened my fingers and slid my hand partway out of Lindsey’s pulsing pussy, then thrust back into her, curling my fingers back into a fist, again and again. Her legs trembled continuously, and jerked spasmodically from time to time. After several minutes of this, she reached her had down to grasp my wrist, and tugged on it away from her pussy, indicating that she had had enough.

I pulled her over on top of me and slid my still-hard cock into her pussy, and we lay still like that for several minutes. As always, her pussy from time to time clamped down on my cock, while her sighs indicated that she was having slight to medium orgasms.

I then reached into the bag I had placed by the bedside and pulled out the large vibrator I had bought as a special treat for Lindsey for this trip. The business part of it was a little over eight inches long and about seven inches in circumference. I showed it to Lindsey, who smiled happily even as her eyes widened, then rolled her over onto her back, with me on top of her. I withdraw my cock from her pussy, eliciting a mild protest, but kept my hips and legs between her legs. Turning on the vibrator, I slowly eased it into Lindsey’s pussy, then slid it in and out, gradually increasing the speed and depth of the penetration. She was soon panting and gasping as fairly strong orgasms led to some trembling of her legs. Soon I was pushing the entire vibrator into her, so that even the knob was a partially past her interior labia. On each of the in thrusts, I was holding the vibrator against her cervix for a second or two, which really drove her wild, so that the trembling of her legs began strengthening to spasmodic jerks. Those indications, coupled with her moans and the yelps she emitted on each hard in thrust, told me that she was nearing the highest level of intensity of her orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.