Broken Promises
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sixteen year-old Sarah is leading a double life, and escapes to London to meet with her boyfriend on the eve of her exam for a disastrous date with the manipulative Kevin. This is the second instalment in the “Growing Pains” series of stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It was gone 8.30pm when Sarah arrived home. She had stopped off in the park to change but her mother was furious as she entered the house.

"Sarah," Angela shouted the moment Sarah crossed the threshold. She stood with her rucksack in the hallway awaiting for her mother to appear.

"I told you to home by six. It's now nearly nine. Where have you been?"

Sarah rolled her eyes and groaned. "I'm sixteen. I don't need to be home by six."

"You have an exam tomorrow."

"I'm hardly likely to forget that, am I?"

"Don't talk to me like that. And you walked home alone at this time of night. I don't like it."

"Oh for fucks sake, Mum. I am sixteen. I can..."

Her mother hummed in anger and sent Sarah to her room, saying she was grounded "all week." Sarah slammed then locked her door and then sat down behind it crying.

She needed to speak to Kevin. Why did he get so annoyed with her? What had she done wrong? Was she being unreasonable? She must be, or else Kev would not have reacted like that, and she felt guilty for it. And as for Chris, he was a guilty pleasure too far. She hoped Kev would never find out.

Sarah threw the rucksack onto the bed in frustration and emptied out its contents before sweeping them onto the floor in anger. The book hit the wall with a satisfying thud and she threw herself onto her bed.

Sarah looked up at the ceiling, wondering where she had gone wrong. She loved her boyfriend and he meant everything to her, but she wasn't sure if he was her friend any more. She needed more, and made a mental note to seek out Donna after the exam. Donna would help her.

Sarah undressed and threw her clothes onto the floor before stretching out on the bed again. She was still horny, Kevin had done little to satisfy her teenage desires and she reached into her bedside drawer and removed her red sex toy.

She had managed to purchase the sex toy during one of her previous visits to London with Kevin as he had rented a room directly opposite a sex store. He had scorned at her for wanting to go inside as they came out of the derelict hotel, but was happy to leave her in a seedy corner of the city when she said she wanted to browse inside and he wanted to get home to watch television.

The red vibrator was around six inches in length and was just over an inch wide. She had seen other toys much bigger than hers but she was immediately attracted to it because of its' shimmering red colour and was of a similar width to her boyfriend.

She flicked the sex toy onto its' lowest setting and began rubbing it over her body. She liked to feel it gliding over her smooth skin, and purred as touched her breasts or her neck. She longed for a muscular, tall man to reach over and take the toy from her and then do this for her.

She imagined Chris. In his Sunderland replica shirt, and with his muscles underneath stroking her with her vibrating sex toy. She saw him with his chirpy smile and warm face, his subtle confidence and niceness and a shiver ran down her spine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.