Broken Promises - Cover

Broken Promises

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sixteen year-old Sarah is leading a double life, and escapes to London to meet with her boyfriend on the eve of her exam for a disastrous date with the manipulative Kevin. This is the second instalment in the “Growing Pains” series of stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Sarah gazed up at the Twin Towers. She had only ever been to one football match here before, and this was three years ago. She still felt a guilty emptiness that Kevin had stormed off angrily as she tried to insist he come along with her, but nothing could distract from the fact she was at Wembley. The home of football.

Sarah stared up at them again. They were magnificent and two flags flew on top of the iconic landmarks. While she was staring at the towers, she wasn't looking where she was going, and as she idly gazed, she felt something in front of her and then a tumbling sensation. Sarah was about to hit the concrete.

The teenager frantically scrambled for a rail or handle but there was nothing and as she hit the ground with a thud, looked to see what had caused to fall. Half-a-dozen concerned faces looked over her, asking if she was not hurt and Sarah pulled herself to her feet, straightening her skirt.

"I'm fine, really," she said reassuring those around her and grateful that her rucksack contained clothes as they helped to break her fall. The rapidly assembled throng of concerned people melted into the crowd and Sarah was left looking at the guy she ran into.

"Sorry," Sarah said, her eyes looking up the towers. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

The guy smiled. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt and was lean with very short hair and a nervous smile. He looked down at Sarah from his 6ft 1in height through dark blue eyes and blinked. "S'ok. I was admiring 'em too. I never seen them before."

"Sarah," the teenage girl said, introducing herself to the tall gentleman and he smiled. He had seen right up her skirt when she fell, and saw she wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Chris. You alone?"

Sarah gulped and nodded. "I wanted my boyfriend to come, but he refused. You?"

"Same. Only with a fiancée."

Sarah grinned and asked him where he was sitting. He was due to be right behind the goals, but Sarah offered him Kevin's ticket which was near the half-way line and a far better view.

Chris hesitated but Sarah was insistent. Normally Chris would happily have accepted, but it was not everyday that a knickerless beautiful girl, with large breasts, asks him to join her. He wondered what his fiancée, Claire, would say if she knew.

Sarah and Chris walked inside and sat down. They had an excellent view, as Sarah's parents had treated her to reasonably expensive seats. Chris treated them both to a beer as he had ID to get served, which Sarah gratefully drunk in the hot afternoon.

The exhibition match was open and entertaining. The two teenagers disagreed over a few offsides and moves made, but Sarah enjoyed herself and got to know her partner well at the half-time break.

He lived in Amersham, a town on the same railway line as Wendover, but was born in Sunderland, three hundred miles away. Unsurprisingly, he supported the local team but moved when his parents divorced, and his Dad came to live near London.

Chris was nineteen and would be twenty at the end of the year. He was training to be a photographer and Sarah's eyes lit up. He saw her glint, and smiled, adding that he "would love to photo her as she would be one of the most photogenic girls he had every captured."

Sarah was hungry after the game; she did not have much lunch and Chris suggested that they get something to eat together. Sarah readily agreed, and after much haggling they agreed on a little restaurant in Wendover. Although, it would mean Chris would have to double-back on himself, he didn't mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.