Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon

Copyright© 2012 by James Howlette

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Davik is a young man, with a past filled with tragedy and pain. He returns to his village to pick up the pieces, and to find the creature that killed his family. Will he find it, before it finds him? Is he ready to find out the secrets finding the creature would reveal?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

As I approached my house, I was pleasantly surprised to find Violet waiting for me. She had a beautiful smile, an amazing sky-blue dress, and in her arms, were two large baskets.

“What, pray tell, has led me to the honor of your company? I was not expecting anyone,” I said, jokingly, with a bad, haughty accent.

Once she stopped giggling, she softly replied, “Father told me that he traded you a very unique table set in return for your help fixing our home. I saw you buying cooking supplies, and I just thought I would make you a nice home-cooked meal...”

Her offer shocked me a little, as I had not had a meal cooked solely for me since my elder parents had died. I must admit, I blushed a little at that, but not as much as Violet. We went inside, and I began to put away and arrange my new plates and cups. Violet took the cooking pots and began to arrange them around the fireplace. She then started taking out meats and vegetables of all kinds, chopping and dicing with speed and precision. Within moments, the various pots were bubbling and boiling. Plumes of steam rising from beneath the lids of every one of them teasing with the smell of the foods within. Each time I entered the kitchen, Violet would swing a wooden spoon at me and shoo me out of there. I took it upon myself to start looking through the house to start my interior work, because I could not come in and see what was being cooked. But the smells coming from the kitchen were delicious, and I could not wait to see what she had prepared for us to enjoy together.

I had gone through part of the upstairs when I got a call from Violet that the food was ready. When I arrived in the dining area, the feast before me was astounding. There were dishes of carrots, potatoes, turnips, cabbage, and sweet greens. There were salads filled with cucumber, tomato, and many types of lettuce and spinach. The centerpiece was the most astounding of all the food on the table - a wild boar with an apple in its mouth. I looked over at Violet, and her radiant smile was on her face. We sat together, gave our thanks for the meal, her family, and each other. The boar was succulent, full of flavor, and moist. The spices on it only worked to amplify the tastes and smells that came from it. The vegetables were soft and flavorful; the salad was crisp and delicious. When the meal was concluded, Violet left the table, and returned with a pie, though I could not tell the filling. When she cut me a slice, I could tell it was a berry of some sort. Violet scooped a piece and fed it to me, a sentiment that I found adorable.

The flavors of the berry pie were exquisite. I identified it as Ice Berry pie, which had been my favorite as a child. I ate the rest of the pie with glee, each piece of it fed to me by Violet. It reminded me of when I was a child, all those years ago. My mother would make one every month, and another one on my birthday. I was surprised to see that Violet had remembered the pie, and that she had made one which rivaled the ones my mother had made. I thanked her for the delicious meal, helped her store the uneaten food, and brought the dishes to be cleaned. As she was washing the plates, I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. A hum came from her lips, as I leaned down and began to kiss her neck. I had not shaved for a few days, and my stubble caused her to giggle; my kisses traced their way up her neck. I squeezed her, pulling her against me, as I continued to kiss her neck. A moan escaped her lips as she felt my growing erection pressing into her backside. She forgot about the plates, placed her right hand on mine, and wrapped her left around my head. Her fingers traveled through my hair as I continued to kiss and nibble along her neck and occasionally her ears.

I could hear her breathing quicken, her behind began to grind against me, as her moans became more frequent and louder. I took this as a sign to double my efforts; I was enjoying the sensual play between us. When she had enough, she turned and pulled me to her, locking her lips with mine in a mind-blowing kiss. Our tongues battled for dominance between our mouths, as she tried frantically to press herself harder against my body. It seemed that her patience began to wear out, and she began to tear my clothes off. She seemed to be frantic; I had never seen her so wild. Within minutes, I was completely stripped down, in even less time she had her clothes off. She had a feral look to her, which I found thrilling and terrifying at the same time. That is when she pounced, tackling me down, and attacked me with kisses. She pinned my arms down, as she slowly worked her way down. Soon pleasure wracked my body, as she hungrily attacked my member with licks, before engulfing the whole thing to the root. I just watched in awe as she attacked it, her eyes focused on mine, the sounds of her slurping filling the room. Heer eyes did not leave mine as she rose up on her knees. She released my right arm, grabbed my erection, positioned it at her entrance, and sank down in one swift motion.

Her eyes rolled back in her head; a moan erupted from within her, almost sounding like a growl. I could feel ripples within her as she moaned. When they subsided, she began to rise until only the head remained inside. She then lowered herself swiftly, and she continued, moving faster and more violently with each drop. Our joining was frantic and wild, it was like two animals rutting. I began to buck my hips with each drop, which only intensified her hunger. She grabbed my hands and mashed them against her breasts, as she bounced up and down with abandon. I was going insane with pleasure; I pulled her down to me and began to suckle her breasts. Sucking, licking, and biting at one, before switching to the other. Violet began to scream. Anyone outside would probably think someone was being murdered, however, the Teaka wood would muffle it a bit. All I could think of was the pleasure I was feeling from her every movement, and the pleasure I could see on her face as our movements quickened to a frantic pace. I could not take it anymore, and I could feel my testicles swell, as I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her down as hard as I could. I pushed my hips up, burying myself as deeply inside her as I could, as spurt after spurt erupted from me

We lay there for some time, in each other’s arms, basking in the bliss of our union. She had passed out again and I gently ran my hand through her hair, as I waited for her to awaken. It was an hour before she woke up, a peaceful smile on her face. I was finding myself falling further and further in love with this unique and beautiful woman.

“That was amazing, Violet,” I said, as I looked deep in her eyes. “But we cannot keep doing this in secret. I do not want to dishonor your parents by hiding this from them.”

She had a small frown when she replied, “I know it is the right thing to do, but I am scared that father will tell us no. Before you returned he had talked about me not ending up with a monster like Brant. He would not let me marry just anybody, but even though I am sure he would let us be together I am scared.”

She shivered when she said that, I could tell that there was something she was not telling me. Something that had happened between her and Brant, long before I had returned to the Village.

I looked deep in her eyes, and said, “What did he do to you, to make you shiver in fear at the mere thought of him?”

Violet got up and walked to the other side of the room, her arms across her chest as if to protect herself ... but from what? For a while, I thought she would not say a word, and that I had overstepped my bounds in asking something so delicate. She had such a haunted look on her face, as though a shadow had come over her and was tormenting her.

She turned and said, “It happened the night after my sixteenth birthday. Mother and father had worked hard to make it a special occasion, since it meant I was now a woman. The whole village had come, there was a huge feast, and everyone had fun. My brother was enjoying the festivities as only a three-year-old could. But, during all of it, I found my thoughts drifting to you. Wondering what you were doing, if you were ok, if you were thinking of me. My thoughts were disrupted by an arm on my shoulder. Mother asked me to fetch some more Ice Berry wine from the house. As I was making my way to the house for the wine, Brant grabbed my arm. He pulled me into an alleyway and slammed me against the wall, hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.