Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon

Copyright© 2012 by James Howlette

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Davik is a young man, with a past filled with tragedy and pain. He returns to his village to pick up the pieces, and to find the creature that killed his family. Will he find it, before it finds him? Is he ready to find out the secrets finding the creature would reveal?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I held on tight to Violet’s unconscious form, making sure to keep her above the water. The power of my eruption, along with her own blissful orgasm, was too much for her, and she had passed out from it. I had done no better, but I didnít stay passed out like her. I made sure I had a tight grip around her midsection, as I did not want her to slip out of my grasp and drown. I slowly moved us away from the shore, laying her head down gently when we reached the blanket I had laid out. She had a content look on her face, her bosom rising and falling with her gentle breathing. I lay next to her, smiling, as I watched her sleep. Her form looked amazing in her relaxed state. I found myself getting aroused again, but ignored it. I could not believe the fortune that had befallen me, that I have been able to make love to this beautiful woman before me. I never imagined the joy I would have, the sense of illation, at finding someone to love. Now I have her, and I would not have picked anyone else.

I looked to the sky and from the position of the sun, it would be dark soon. I enjoyed laying her with her, relaxing in the gentle breeze moving through the meadow, but we would need to return. I did not want to wake her, she looked so peaceful, but we needed to collect our things and return to the village. I gently shook her shoulder, softly calling her name. Her bosom shook from side to side, and I found it hard not to give into my temptations. She slowly began to stir, her amazing smile appearing across her face, as she stretched out with fatigue. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. It was also the most alluring, erotic visual I had seen yet. I could not help but laugh a little. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and her smile was brighter than the sun. To her it had seemed like a dream, when she saw me, it looked as if she knew it had been real.

“I am sorry to have to do this, my angel,” I said, softly, “but we need to get back to the village. It will be dark soon, and the woods are never safe, beast or not.”

She smiled at me, and said, “Whatever you wish, my beloved. If we hurry, we will be able to get home for our evening meal.”

With great reluctance we began to collect our clothes to get dressed to leave. As I began to dry myself with the towel, I had it ripped from my grasp by Violet. I expected her to start drying herself, leaving me partially wet, and forced to watch. Instead Violet decided to make a game of it, taking the blanket firmly in her hands, she decided that she would dry me. She started with my head, making sure it was thoroughly dried, before working her way south. She took her time trailing down my chest, though it seemed that her free hand moved across my chest more than the blanket. The touch of her hand felt amazing, and it began creating a familiar stirring in my loins. A stirring that did not go unnoticed by Violet, as she continued her way southward.

“Oh my,” she said,” Davik, did I do that to you? I have never seen one before, are they always so large?”

I chuckled, “I would not know, I have never seen anyone’s member, other than my own. However, I can tell that it is a bit above average.”

To tell the truth, it was highly above average. I had once measured it, out of curiosity, and found it to be nearly eight and a half inches long. It was almost as big around as my wrist.

A look of apprehension appeared on Violet’s face, an inner struggle was playing across her features, until she finally whispered, “May I touch it, again?”

I stood in sudden shock. Though we had just made love, only a few moments before, I had not expected anything as bold as that to come from Violet. She had always seemed so reserved, though she had seemed to be more out of her shell after all these years. I simply nodded, and watched as she knelt before me. A look of stern concentration on her face, as she reached for my now, painfully engorged penis. Her hand felt so cool, compared to the heat coming from my erection. For a time, she just held it, moving it slightly to look at it from every angle. I was surprised further when I felt her free hand grasp my testicles.

She was surprisingly gentle with them, rolling them around in her hands, lightly squeezing them. As she finished playing with them, I felt the hand on my shaft begin to move. Slow short movements sent waves of pleasure through my body. As her strokes began to lengthen, I could not prevent a deep moan from escaping my lips. Violet had been so engrossed by her actions that my moan had startled her. The look on my face, along with the moan, only caused her to double her efforts. She had removed her other hand from my testicles, and added it to her efforts to stroke my entire shaft. I closed my eyes and reveled in the pleasures that were filling my body, and then a warm, wet sensation began to slide along the bottom of my penis.

I looked down to see Violet, running her tongue along the bottom, towards the tip. Considering my eyes, Violet smiled, before engulfing it with her mouth. She started with the head, sliding it in and out of her mouth, her tongue sliding around the sides and bottom. She then began to slide more and more into her mouth, eliciting another loud moan from me. I felt the tip bump against the back of her throat, before she began bobbing her head back and forth. Stroking the parts of my shaft, before taking a big breath and sliding it further. Soon she was once again sliding my length in and out of her throat with speed and vigor. Her eyes never left mine as she continued her efforts. She used one hand to grab my rear and pull me towards her face even harder. Her other free hand lowered to her sex, slowly rubbing herself as she made me push harder and faster with each thrust.

My pleasure continued to rise and rise, before I could warn her, what was coming, my seed erupted. Violet coughed from surprise, before trying to swallow every drop that coated her throat. When she finished swallowing every drop, she closed her eyes, and made a low guttural growl. She had a look of total bliss on her face, when she opened her eyes; I saw brief specs of gold in her eyes. She licked the remnants of my seed from her hands, stood up, and kissed me, hard. I could taste myself on her and I didnít care, she had just done something amazing for me yet again. As she kissed me, she took my hand and pushed it to her sex, making my hand rub her. She growled and moaned into my mouth at the contact. It was fierce, and wild, it caused spurring my loins once again. If we kept this up, we would never be able to get home before dark.

Stealing my resolve, I pushed her back and said, “You have no idea how much I would love to, angel, but we need to get home.”

She gave me a cute little pout, before nodding, and starting to collect her clothing. I did the same, dressing as quickly as I could, but I could not help catching glimpses of her as she dressed. She knew I was watching and made sure to take slow exaggerated movements. I couldnít take my eyes away as I stole every glimpse I could. When we had finished getting our clothes on, we began packing up the food and cups into my satchel. Once that had been completed, I rolled up the blanket, and we began the trek back to the road. Violet was attached to my arm the entire trip back to the village. We talked about what we will do, what we hoped our future would be together.

“I never want to be apart from you again, Davik,” she said, as tears filled her eyes, “I have waited ten long years for you to come back.”

I smiled and hugged her close, I wanted that just as much as she did. I was still hugging her as we approached the village gate. The guards saw us and began to laugh, making comments about the new love birds. We looked at each other and began to laugh as well, we had never been happier. Violet got an evil smirk on her face as she pulled me down and kissed me hard and fierce. I saw stars, of course, this only amplified the comments from the guards, but we did not care. We thanked the guards for their banter, and made our way towards Ruben’s house. We continued making our way to her parentís house and I had a big goofy smile on my face.

From behind us I heard, “where the hell do you think you are going? That bitch is mine, so take your hands off her, before I tear your throat out, maggot!”

I was filled with rage, no one talked about Violet like that! I turned to find Brant as the source of the comments, this was the last straw, and he had no idea who he was crossing.

“I would like to see you try that you little runt,” I yelled to him, “you try to touch her, and I will kill you, slowly.”

Brant let out a roar, as he began to charge me, his left arm readying to punch at my face. I easily dodged the punch, grabbing his arm as it moved by. I twisted his arm around, causing him to bend over, and putting serious pressure on his shoulder. He let out a cry of pain, but to my surprise, the guards did not move. However, I heard footsteps approaching from the Patron’s property. Four men appeared, swords drawn. I looked at my competition and could tell that I was no match for them now. I glanced down at my captive, and twisted his arm harder before letting go.

“I will kill you maggot! I will tear out your guts and feed them to my dogs, and you slowly die, I will fuck your woman, as will all of my men!” Rage filled me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.