Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 1: Beneath the Blood Moon

Copyright© 2012 by James Howlette

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Davik is a young man, with a past filled with tragedy and pain. He returns to his village to pick up the pieces, and to find the creature that killed his family. Will he find it, before it finds him? Is he ready to find out the secrets finding the creature would reveal?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

It took me a while to return to the village, the blood moon had finally set, and the sun had already started cresting over the hillside. It had taken me a long time to get back because I had decided to bring the bodies of my kills with me. I did not want to start a panic with the villagers, so I had to make them look like more victims. It was hard to stomach, cutting into them like that, but it had to be done. If I brought them back with the injuries I gave them as wolves, there would be questions. Cartha didn’t need panic and fear should people realize the threat was coming from within the village. I adjusted the wounds to look like one of the beasts had done them in, but I could not be sure who was one of them and who was not. They may have been attacking others in the village and tried to kill me, but no villager has ever been left behind. It has been that way since the founding of Cartha, and I did not intend it to start with me. I had taken thick spruce branches and made a makeshift travois. I placed the bodies on it and dragged it all the way back to the village.

The two guards were there to greet me when I arrived at the gate. It looked as if I would have to deal with the guards again, and that was something I did not need right then. I was still unsure how I would explain bringing back two bodies, or how I found them. However, as I got closer, one of the guards went through the door while the other came running to me and grabbed one of the travois grips. The extra hand helped my aching muscles; I had walked a long way, and the two bodies weighed a lot. Along with the fatigue of my fight with them, I was not sure how much longer I could carry them. I thanked him for his help and we made our way to the now-opening gate. A bunch of villagers had heard the commotion from the guards, and had formed groups on either side of the gate. Word must have spread through the village of me distracting the wolves and getting them to follow me into the woods. Looks of shock, relief and wonder were on their faces.

The guard who had opened the gate ran into the village as soon as it was up. Where he was running off to in such a hurry, I could not understand. We brought the travois to a wagon that was just past the crowd of villagers, and leaned it against the back. Thankful not to have to carry them any longer, I dropped to the ground. I sat there catching my breath, and giving my muscles time to rest. It also gave me a chance to scan the crowd, looking at the emotions playing across the faces of the onlookers. I wanted to see if anyone was acting odd about the bodies that I had brought back. I was still scanning the crowd when the guard returned, with someone I would guess was the village healer. All healers wear specific robes and necklaces adorned with the healer’s mark. He was an old man, with a long white beard and thin, sharp features. He looked extremely thin and malnourished, yet he had a pleasant demeanor.

He approached swiftly and looked upon the bodies, looking at them at different angles. Once satisfied with his inspection, he turned to me, lifted me and began to give me a look over.

“Are you alright my boy?” he asked softly, “You look quite banged up yourself after last night’s ordeal.”

I placed my hand on his left shoulder to ease myself up, and looked to see if he was injured, before replying.

“I am fine” I replied with a slight grunt of effort. “I was running north into the deep forest, to lead those beasts away from the house they were attacking. I ran into these two out there, and we worked to defend ourselves. The young one killed one of them, but not before being slashed. The other had the biggest wolf at bay, but it pushed him and impaled him on a tree limb. He managed to fatally stab the wolf, but not before it tore his stomach open. I injured the last one on its left shoulder, but it got away before I could kill it.”

An intake of breath filled the air, as everyone started at me in awe, while some looked at me in adoration. I guessed from the looks I got, that no one had ever killed one of those beasts before. I had killed two, and though fatigued from the battle, I brought their fallen villagers home. The villagers started looking at me more as a member of the community than as an outsider. The suspicion that had been on their faces only a day before had gone entirely. I sat there, enjoying the feeling of not having to lift anything or move anywhere, but I kept my bow in my hand. I was not sure if I was still in danger or not: the beast could take the opportunity to finish me. The crowd began to increase in number, everyone wanted to see the hero of the village. The family that was in the home being attacked came up to me and gave me a heartfelt thank you.

I heard a ruckus coming from my right, and knew right away what the two possible causes of it were. It could have been Brant coming to see what the ruckus was about, and throw out some more insults. The other option was more likely, but even more terrifying. No doubt, Violet had heard what I had done last night, and that I had returned. I heard her as she rounded the corner of the street, cursing me as she came toward me. I knew I was going to get an earful, and braced myself for the lashing I was about to receive. I was surprised when I felt her arms wrap around my neck, and felt her body begin to shake from the tears that had started flowing. Then out of nowhere, she leaned back, slapped me and stuck her finger in my face.

“Do ... Not ... Do ... That ... Ever ... Again! Do you understand me Davik! You have no idea how scared I was when I heard that you had made them chase you.”

I could not help but chuckle, and reply, “Yes, ma’am!” This caused everyone to laugh a little bit, and took his or her minds off the tragedy that had occurred. She once again held me as tight as she could, and asked me to promise never to do anything that foolish again.

“I cannot promise that, Violet,” I said sternly,” I am not going to sit by as a member of the village is killed! Nor will I stop searching for the beast that killed my family. I promised my parents that I would make the creature responsible, pay!” Violet got a scared look on her face, the color had drained from it, and new tears began to form in her eyes.

“I lost you once to that horrible beast, Davik!” she said crying into my chest. “I could not bear to lose you again, not after I have finally got you back!”

I smiled, and gave her a squeeze before I pushed her back and got myself off the ground. I was covered in mud, blood, and entrails; I really needed to get myself cleaned up. I bid everyone there a farewell, and started for my house. I could not help but stagger a few times; I had used up all the energy I had. As I made my way across the village, I looked around at the people I passed by. They were all a bit friendlier, but I also looked to see any sign of the injury I had caused last night. Bandages, pain when using the left arm, constant touching of the shoulder. I saw no signs of any of it, which meant that I had a tough job ahead of me. I only hoped that I would be able to find my target, before it got to me. That is when I noticed that I had a tail, a few feet behind me.

Of course, Violet followed me the whole way, a few paces behind me, like a puppy following me home. It would be cute, if it were not distracting me from looking for my target. I would stop and turn to look behind me, and of course, she would try to hide. However, she was not very good at it - I would see a breast sticking out, or the top of her head. I made it back to my house with no signs of anyone with an injured shoulder. Just before I went into my house, knowing that there was nothing nearby to try to hide behind, I turned around. I put my hands on my hips, and gave Violet a look that said, ‘Not right now’. She blushed, breaking eye contact with me and looked down at the ground. She stood there for a few moments, before giggling and running off towards what I would guess was her house.

I entered my house and went up to my room, placing my bows, arrows, and knife into their hiding spot. Once that was done, I went to the bathing chamber, collected the bathing basin, and went out to the back of the house. It was large enough to fit two people, and was made of iron. Most people would have to fill it one bucket at a time, however it was easy for me to lift. I uncovered the lid of my well, dropped in the bucket, and began collecting water. Once I had filled the basin, I brought it back up to the bathing chamber, and placed it back in position. Next, I went downstairs, and I placed an iron into the fire, allowing it to heat until glowing yellow. I then placed it into the basin, allowing it to heat up the water. The temper of the iron prevented any warping; it was something my father had invented to help people heat their baths. I was happy to find that there had been one left in the house when I had purchased it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.