The Halfbreed Halfling
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by ObsidianMan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lestrian's only desire was to live her life in her small village with her family and friends. When a simple theft robs her of that dream, the only thing left is revenge.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Transformation  

Lestrian rested on a stool by a hastily built campfire as Zeti sat cross legged on the ground spoon feeding her stew made by Berdwin; the curly haired servant who, along with the Elder Sai, now accompanied them. The demon had completely accepted her role as Lestrian's submissive; no longer referring to herself as Risette and refusing to answer to anyone who did so. She relished the opportunity to wait on and care for the halfling that arose from her meeting with the sai. Lestrian looked down at her splinted hands and shook her head in disgust remembering the day.

Eldarra smiled her perfect, motherly smile guessing her thoughts. "Fuming will not change the mistake from that day, nor will it help your hands heal any faster. Perhaps your time would best be spent thinking about how you could have avoided the situation." She made up her chosen name, so used to being called Elder she couldn't abandon it entirely.

"This is your fault you know!" The halfling shot back. "You could have warned me they'd be so strong."

The sai reached out; her long thin arm, stroking Lestrian's face with slim delicate fingers. "My dearest, had I imagined you would attack them I would have. I know you don't agree but they did punish you lightly. Be grateful you still have any flesh on your bones."

Lestrian swallowed a childish reply. The sai had a point; and it was delivered with her usual calm, logical demeanor. The statuesque woman hadn't lost her temper once since that day back in the tower. Even after the halfling's useless attack against her daughters Eldarra maintained a steady tone; explaining to Lestrian that there was no deception; that a greater power must be blocking their visions, so a greater power was needed to break through. Later, the Elder sai also explained the sister's new found strength came from the drawing; which was why they were willing to risk a journey back to the seas.

The halfling had her fill of oracles. She wanted to begin her hunt. But Lestrian had decided long ago she would do whatever she must to achieve her ends. She just wished they were not a part of it.

Seeing that Lestrian would not present any more arguments to her gentle chiding Eldarra slid behind her and began loosening the ties on her blouse. The sai often did this; taking initiative without permission. She accepted the halfling's lead but not her dominance and did what she thought Lestrian needed when she thought Lestrian needed it. Once the halfling's blouse was removed and neatly folded the sai placed long, slim hands along Lestrian's back; dancing her delicate fingers down her lover's torso.

The halfling immediately felt her building rage begin falling away. Lestrian hadn't recognized her constant fury as the anomaly it was, believing her emotional state to be a result of having her life stripped away. It wasn't until the sai revealed the emergence of Lestrian's demon heritage set other demonic traits free as well that the halfling recognized her rage for what it was; her father's curse.

"For the one strong enough to live, but weak enough to lose." She imagined him saying; laughter and disappointment richly present in his tone. Eldarra explained the jewel of Zahera not only hid the physical traits of the halfling's demonic blood, it also buried the violent tendencies that came along with it. The sai told them it was mostly the inherent violence that kept the population devoid of demon spawn. Once word of some great brutality spread, knights and mercenaries came from far and wide to put the perpetrator to the sword and collect the bounty. Most demon breed never saw their third year.

And now that violence had been freed. Awakened with the jewel's theft; it was growing inside the halfling threatening to overwhelm her. Eldarra said it was the halfling's peaceful nature that kept her from being completely corrupted. Upon learning this Zeti was so distraught she fell to the ground begging her mistresses forgiveness. The demon went as far as producing a human sized riding crop, insisting she be beaten with it. When Lestrian held up her broken hands and explained she couldn't, Zeti turned to Eldarra; who politely refused.

The demon appeared on the verge of tears when Berdwin stepped forward and grabbed the long piece of leather from her hands. Without any permission from the halfling he began whipping Zeti. The muscular blonde started at her shoulders, switching between glancing blows with the crop's tip to hard strikes with its flexible handle. Berdwin worked his way down Zeti's back and across her shoulders. Then in surprisingly uncharacteristic aggressiveness, ripped the demon's dress from her body and began slashing across her breasts.

The demon cried out "forgive me" over and over. Lestrian was about to tell Zeti she was forgiven when she realized the pleas were directed at the blonde servant. Berdwin was not in a mood for forgiving and pushed the demon onto all fours. He began to mercilessly whip Zeti across the ass then dropped to his knees behind her. Berdwin untied the cord holding his pants at his waist. As they fell his cock rose to its full hardness. Without any warning he thrust his full length into the demon.

"Ahh!" Zeti screamed blissfully, not expecting the sudden and forceful intrusion. Berdwin reached forward, his thick muscled hand closed into a fist around a mass of the demon's hair. The servant pulled back fiercely as he thrust into Zeti again; raising the demon to a kneeling position and giving Lestrian a magnificent view of his muscled legs between the demon's dancer's thighs. Lestrian saw his beautiful, pale hard cock splitting the demon's dark purple, glistening cunt lips. She saw Zeti's mismatched cocks standing thick and hard; bouncing with every thrust from the powerful hips behind her. She saw the demon's large perfect breasts jiggle along with the servant's movements. And as with any time she looked upon the demon's lustful form, Lestrian felt the long, heavy cock beneath her skirt begin to rise.

She was only showing a slight tenting in the fabric when unnaturally long, slim fingers wrapped around her swelling shaft. Eldarra slowly stroked the massive reminder of the halfling's cursed blood. Lestrian had been so engrossed in Berdwin's abuse of the demon she hadn't noticed the sai moving up beside her. The halfling turned her gaze to the eyeless face smiling back at her. Even seated on the ground as she was the sai held the advantage in height. The towering woman worked her hands magically; having acquired a wealth of knowledge on how to please a man in her centuries on this earth. Soon the halfling was fully erect; one and a half feet of throbbing cock still hidden beneath her skirt.

Lestrain's eyes were pulled back to her servant and her slave. Berdwin's strong hands reached around the demon's body cruelly kneading her enormous breasts; the thumb and first finger of each hand fiercely pinching her nipples. Zeti trembled at the abuse. Both cocks dripped precum and her hips bucked in time to the servant's; fucking the air for all she was worth. Strangely though, the demon's hands, which could have stroked her bouncing cocks, stayed locked on her horns. Despite her obvious need to cum Zeti did nothing to do so; and Berdwin had no care for her release.

For the first time since Lestrian had known him the servant appeared to only care about his own needs. The halfling couldn't see his face, but she could hear him grunting. It was a beautiful, desperate sound. Almost a pant, it was full of desire. Berdwin slid his strong hands down the Zeti's hour glass figure and Lestrian's breath caught in her chest from her eagerness to see him stroke the demon's thick, hard shafts. Instead, he grasped Zeti's soft purple flesh at her magnificently rounded hips and truly began fucking her in earnest!

His thrust became wild and brutal; each one lifting the demon slightly off the ground. Berdwin's grunts became a growl as he continued to punish the demon's dripping cunt. Finally, reaching the end of his endurance, the servant roared into his orgasm. His quickly muffled roar was replaced by Zeti's scream as she exploded into an orgasm of her own; her mismatched cocks suddenly blasting long streams of thick demon cum into the air. The erotic sight proved too much for the halfling. Her enormous cock twitched and burst from the sai's attentions. Unlike Zeti, no streams of cum shot up into the air. Lestrian looked down to see a wide wet spot low on her skirt. The halfling was so caught up in the scene before her eyes she failed to notice the sai had not pulled up her skirt.

Eldarra smiled innocently at the halfling. "You've soiled your dress my dear. We'll have to get it and you cleaned up."

Berdwin lifted himself up from behind Zeti at the mention of cleaning. He took his role as Lestrian's personal servant seriously. The demon, still in the middle of an intense orgasm, collapsed to the ground; dual cocks creating a pool beneath her. The servant lifted Lestrian to her feet, carefully avoiding making any contact with her broken wrists. His large powerful hands were amazingly nimble, easily untying the intricate knots that held her skirt in place. It took him three times as long as it would the halfling, but most humans would have failed at the first set. Soon enough her cum stained skirt fell to the ground. Berdwin sank to a sitting position in front of the halfling and lifted her sticky, wet cock for inspection.

"You're a mess my lady." He said in the disapproving tone Lestrian has quickly come to recognize in their weeks together. The halfling shot Eldarra an irritated look for causing the mess that allowed him to take the tone. "Well there's nothing to it but to get you cleaned up."

Lestrian glanced at Eldarra to demand she take charge of cleaning her skirt when she felt the warm, wetness of a thin lipped mouth engulfing her cock. As she was still semi-erect her shaft easily penetrated the mouth's tight silken throat. The halfling's knees almost buckled from her sensitive cock-head being assaulted from all sides. A whimpering moan escaped Lestrian's lips as Berdwin fed her into his. Soon his tight blond curls were tickling the halfling's firm stomach while her hardening cock tickled the servant's tonsils.

Five minutes passed without the servant coming up for air; working the halfling's shaft until she was fully erect again. He still couldn't swallow Lestrian's entire cock once she was hard, but he didn't stop trying. On his best days slightly more than a hand's width of the halfling's cock escaped the blonde servant's lips. On this night, by the campfire, Berdwin fell short of his best; but not by much. The servant pushed himself up off of the halfling's cock, sucking hard and swirling his tongue when only her crown was left in his mouth. Finally, he pulled his lips from her rigid shaft with a loud pop. Lestrian looked at her servant, then over to the sai. Both of their eyes were filled with a hunger only she could satisfy. The halfling nodded her head, relenting, realizing only the demon, passed out in a pool of her own cum, would be sleeping tonight.

Lestrian woke some time in the early afternoon. She had been placed in the party's wagon with a cloak thrown over her. Berdwin sat quietly inside with a plate of food and a skin of water. Eldarra still slept; her long slender form stretched the length of the wagon with her legs folded at the rear. The servant always seemed to wake before the halfling, and always came prepared with whatever she needed. Lestrian was eager to break her fast and replenish the energies spent in the previous night's activities, and nodded to let the servant know she was ready to eat.

She was eating one of three robin's eggs Berdwin had found nearby when the servant suddenly spoke. "I would explain my lady."

Lestrian swallowed the mouthful of food. It wouldn't seem very ladylike to reply with a mouth of mashed up eggs. "Explain what?"

"My actions from last night." The servant replied, "My initiative with the demo ... with Zeti. I would explain why I took control without your leave."

Berdwin lifted the water skin to the halfling's lips. The water was lightly flavored with berries. Lestrian wondered where Berdwin found berries and when he could have added them to her water. "There's nothing to explain. She seemed to enjoy it and so did you."

"She needed it my lady." Berdwin's stress on the word gave Lestrian pause. "She is the second most powerful among us and yet she has taken the position of the least. Eldarra, as your lover, stands just below your authority in Zeti's mind. I, as your servant am an extension of your power. Upon learning she caused your current mental state Zeti felt she'd betrayed us all."

"As you say Berdwin. But I do not see why this needs an explanation."

"Because may lady I wish you to understand those who follow you. I am simple. My main drive is to act based on your desires unless I detect a greater need. Outside of that I act on my needs, so I may live to serve. Zeti, and her race, is different. A demon often serves many masters; especially the females. They are a culture of forced submission. They usually travel in small bands looking for weaker demons to dominate, but even those weaker demons look for others to force their will upon. It is in Zeti's nature to submit to a more powerful individual. It was inevitable that your ability to completely overwhelm her would make Zeti submit to you."

"However it is very rare for a demon to develop feelings for their master. They are a vicious, cruel lot; petty, spiteful, they are a culture of chaotic pleasure which has no regard for what they take their pleasure with. For all your faults my lady, you are no demon. And in her time with you Zeti has come as close as a demon is capable to love you."

"But this comes with its own perils. For a demon the act of true submission comes with a set of demands. Anyone tied to the demon's master also has a position of dominance over the demon. Eldarra and I could do anything we desired to Zeti and she would never complain; even if we caused her harm. This is a danger in and of itself. But worse is what you saw last night. When a fully submitted demon believes they have done something to harm their master they must be punished."

"It all has to do with the way their physical, mental and magical existences are tied together, which I have no understanding of. But I do know a fully submitted demon's body will begin destroying itself from the inside out if it does not receive punishment for an offense against its master. I know you do not wish Zeti harm and so I acted."

Lestrian sat there thinking as she took small bites of food. There was much more to the humble servant than he let on.


That was three weeks ago. Tomorrow the splints would come off. Lestrian half believed Eldarra's recommendation that they stay on for one more night was to allow Zeti a final opportunity to feed her. The halfling looked down into her bowl. All of the meat and most of the turnips were gone. If events proceeded as they had every other night since the demon's punishment...

The bowl in Zeti's hand split, a perfectly straight line down the middle, its meager contents spilling into the halfling's lap. The demon stared in mock fear from Lestrian's skirt, to her face and back again. "Oh no mistress! Your dress! Zeti must be punished!"

Berdwin was there a moment later. During their last stop in a village he traded a few of the rabbit skins he'd collected for cured leather. He used some of that leather to fashion the strange multi-tasseled whip he held in his hands. Zeti seemed to enjoy it immensely.

Already her dual cocks were tenting beneath her dress. That only lasted a moment as Berdwin reached down and ripped the dress away from her. "That's my best dress!" The demon cried.

"Now it's just rags!" The curly haired servant responded; dropping his pants and stroking himself with the torn garment. It had become a game between the two. After that first night Zeti altered all of her clothes so that they could be torn away without damage, but still she voiced her mock protest. Tonight Berdwin brought a new twist to the game as he continued to stroke himself past the point of hardness. His eyes were locked on the demon's nude form while the soft silk slid up and down his cock.

Zeti sat on the ground watching waiting for Berdwin to throw the dress away and begin her punishment. But still he stroked himself. Minutes passed and the servant's legs showed the tell-tale trembling of his approaching climax. The demon's eyes kept shifting between the whip and Berdwin's cock; eager for the touch of the first but not wanting to miss the latter erupting.

As if he read the demon's thoughts, Berdwin dropped the whip to the ground and wrapped the rest of the dress around his cock-head, hiding it from view. The blonde servant's hips bucked as a fierce grunt escaped his lips. It was obvious he was cumming but the dress was wrapped around his crown so thickly not even the smallest bead of wetness showed through. Berdwin fucked the cloth in his hands for almost a minute, Lestrian couldn't help but imagine the warm, stickiness that was inside. Once his orgasm was done he pulled the dress from his cock, cleaning it with the fabric's ends, then threw the soiled garment into the nearby bushes.

Zeti watched the dress fly away, stifling a moan. Berdwin strode forward while her gaze was turned away. When she turned back her bright pink eyes shot wide upon seeing the servant's thick cock softening in front of them. A small sigh escaped her maroon painted lips and the demon was unable to stop an instinctive licking of her lips. Berdwin looked down on the demon with a sense of power and command that only showed itself during these moments. "You may cum." He spoke.

"Ahhh... !" A delicious cry fell from the demon lips as her dual cocks spasmed and shot thick, warm cum arcing over her shoulders.

"Harder..." Berdwin ordered; eliciting another cry from Zeti as she leaned back, her cocks spurting even more magnificently through the air.

"Harder!!!" the curly haired servant commanded. Zeti reared back gloriously arched; her triple curved horns sinking into the ground. Her dual cocks erupted again and again sending twin streams of cum spiraling around each other. Once she was in this position Berdwin stooped to retrieve his whip and let his arm fly. His strikes came hard and fast. Starting at her jiggling breasts and shoulders, each impact of the whip seemed to extend Zeti's climax. Berdwin then switched to her calves, shins and thighs, and the demon began cruelly kneading the welts on her large, firm breasts. Changing his target again, the servant alternated between whipping Zeti's tight, flat stomach and her full, round ass. By now Berdwin had built up a nice sheen of sweat accentuating his bulky musculature. He took two large steps away from the demon and turned his back on her; taking a moment to catch his breath. Suddenly the blond servant spun around and lunged forward swinging at the shoulder with the motion. Twenty-one tassels whipped across Zeti's cocks and pussy; seven tassels wrapping around her largest cock and three around the smaller one.

"HARDER!!!!!" Berdwin ordered. Lestrian did not think it possible for the demon's orgasm to reach new heights but as she watched Zeti arched backward even more. Her legs straightened and she rose up onto her toes. The demon continued to bend backward until she was nearly doubled, dragging her already grounded horns through the soft earth; digging small tracks until they almost touched her feet. Her mismatched cocks stood straight shooting alternating streams of cum high into the air to rain down on her. With her in this position Berdwin turned the rounded handle of the whip and shoved it into the demon's dripping cunt. "You are not to stop your orgasm until our Lady has cum thrice!" He ordered and turned away.

"Three times is it?" Lestrian asked, smiling when he approached.

"We return to our regular travels tomorrow." He answered in all seriousness. "You must be drained if we are to travel without incident."

"And you think this can be done with only three orgasms?" The halfling teased.

"No my lady." Berdwin replied, lowering himself to the ground to untie the halfling's skirt. "After the third Zeti will join us for the second round."


Their journey lasted another six weeks. But it was a productive six weeks. Berdwin finished crafting a ten foot whip he had been building with the bulk of the leather he traded for. Zeti had almost perfected a trick that would allow her to accompany Lestrian and Berdwin on their shopping trips to villages. Eldarra fashioned a number of tokens and games to help the halfling regain her dexterity. They were all games, the sai said, to help the Kishtal advance their swordplay. Lestrian had mastered them all by the third week out.

Most importantly though, the halfling managed to gain some minor understanding of the demon blood flowing through her veins. She could sense when her demonic side pressed to the surface, eager to engage in chaotic debauchery. When she felt it rise, the halfling always made sure to get away from civilization, and her companions eagerly let themselves by used for the debauchery.

But right now, Lestrian was calm as she and Berdwin took a nighttime stroll through the last village they'd see before reaching their destination. Murasan was everything you'd expect from a town bordering a wasteland. Hard and desolate; filled with killers and thieves and those who would punish them. The pitiful light of the street lamps left many dark corners the unwary could be dragged into. It was not the type of town one visited if one were attempting to avoid trouble. It was exactly the type of town Lestrian needed to test her resolve.

Her blonde servant pointed to a bar a short distance away. He assured her they'd be able to find a charm that would allow them to safely make the river crossing. A painted sign hung above the door of a simple, single story building. The sign read "The Kneeling Queen" and had a picture of an ancient ruler kneeling and kissing what used to be a soldier's sword. As the region fell, so to did the people's view of their nobility. They closed on the establishment and heard a scuffle in the shadows off to their left. They heard the sound of clothes being torn followed by a brief cry of "No!" from a terrified man before the cry was cut off and the only sounds to follow were that of a rhythmic thumping and a constant whimper.

They reached the door and the halfling entered first, making sure to establish herself as the dominant member of the couple. The lamps outside shined like the sun compared to the gloom that awaited them in the bar. It wasn't that there was less light, but it just seemed darker. Even the shadows had shadows which whispered of anger, fear and shame. Every eye was turned to them, though none of the bar's occupants immediately stopped their conversation. Eventually a woman pushed herself away from a small group gathered by the bar.

Ugly didn't begin to describe the woman. Her large bulbous nose had been broken so many times it changed directions twice. Her skin was leathery and wrinkled from years of abuse. Her jaw was also crooked from being broken at least once. But worst of all was her size and shape. She was disturbingly rotund. And it wasn't the fat of a naturally large woman which was supported by a frame meant to bear their weight. Hers was the fat of a smaller woman, a leaner woman who let her body go to pot. A fit woman who stopped caring for herself, so her large breasts sagged and her swollen belly hung low. Despite all that she possessed clear black eyes. They looked over the two newcomers, measuring them up. The woman ran a thick, calloused hand through her heavily salted black hair as she walked around them, swaggering as though she owned the place. Lestrian looked over to the other women huddled in the corner and recognized them for the whores they were. In a city like Murasan the whores would almost be royalty. Though the halfling wondered how this leader of theirs could ever make any coin.

"Well aren't we blessed to have a visit from a puffed up popinjay and his little pet." the lead whore announced to the bar misreading the situation entirely. Those who could not tell from their stance that Lestrian was in command of the two laughed at her witless jest. She began bending into a mockery of a curtsey. "How may I be of service?"

"You can remove yourself from the presence of your betters and leave us to our business!" Berdwin replied his tone scathing.

The woman stopped her mockery and raised herself angrily, "My lord should choose his words more carefully. Some here might take them amiss!"

"I am no lord harlot! And my words are chosen with an exactitude low bred, dimwitted vermin such as you and your harpies could scarcely understand. It is my task to speak to those too far below my lady's station to be directly addressed by her." the look he gave the woman could have cut granite. "That would be you."

The rotund whore dropped all pretense of civility, pulling a dirty hatchet from beneath her dress. The woman hadn't taken one step before Lestrian glided forward, right hand reaching for the small of her back and producing a long dagger hidden there; then held its shining tip beneath the slovenly woman's eye!

"Now – hold on a moment." The whore stuttered. "Let's not be hasty."

Lestrian threw the dagger at the woman's feet causing her to stumble back. The dagger's tip sank into the solid wood of the bar floor. In the same motion she pulled a second dagger with her left hand, this time reaching behind her neck, between her shoulder blades, and stepped forward again placing its tip beneath the woman's other eye. This dagger also sank into the wood between the whore's feet while the halfling produced a third blade from between her breasts and placed its tip at her throat. This blade too fell while a fourth was pulled from her skirt and stuck between the whore's enormous breasts. Again it bit into the bar's wooden floor. And again Lestrian produced a blade. This one extremely thin and pulled from the left seam of her tunic was placed at the other woman's belly. When it fell its twin was drawn from the right seam aimed at the retreating woman's crotch. The woman fell over her feet at the threat to her life and her livelihood and crashed to the floor. Lestrian reached both hands into the hem of her skirt and slowly drew them out with short slim blades between her slim fingers. She flicked her hands sending six blades flying; each one sinking into the hard wooden floor around the prostrate woman. The whore lay there, wide eyed, speechless and shuttering looking at the two thin blades the halfling still held between forefingers and thumbs.

"Seven times you are forsaken!" Berdwin announced to the woman and the onlooking crowd. "Seven times my lady spared your life! Your existence is now hers to command; hers to control. What do you offer to claim your life as your own?"

This is exactly how they planned for things to play out here. It progressed faster than expected. Berdwin had hoped to have a few drinks and relax before assuming his role as speaker, but the end result was the same. Someone stepped forward to challenge them and Lestrian defeated them with ease. They thought there would be seven men lying on the ground desperately thinking of a way to meet a price they never could. Lestrian would spare the six weakest, taking the life of the strongest as her own and attracting the attention of the man they came here to see. But this was better, cleaner. One person defeated and only one to kill. It would leave fewer people seeking revenge. Berdwin opened his mouth to pronounce the woman's fate when Lestrian suddenly pointed to the group of whores by the bar.

"Her." was all the halfling said.

The blond servant looked to where his lady pointed and saw a young woman at the back of the group. Her eyes were a mix of anger and fear and she stood with her hands tucked tightly into the folds of her skirt. When he looked back to the whore on the floor her eyes were filled with hope!

"You would-" she began. Then collected herself and rose from the floor. The old whore straightened her clothes and seemed to stand taller and stronger than before. She waved the young woman over to them. "In exchange for the life you have given back to me I give you a life in return. Gwendolyn is yours to command as you would."

The woman who approached was easily the most beautiful of the throng of whores. Younger than the rest by at least ten years, she had just entered her adulthood. Even through the cheap cut of her ill fitting dress strong shoulders, firm breasts and a tight waist were evident. Her midnight black hair was pulled back into a simple, short ponytail; accentuating high, sharp cheekbones and a hawk-like nose. Hard gray eyes stared out from beneath a heavy brow. Her wide mouth was twisted into a scowl, its full lips appearing to be the only soft part of her. Scars on her forearms marked her as a fighter and when she pulled her hands from her skirt, the halfling spotted a short sword hanging at her hip.

When she reached them Lestrian saw Gwendolyn and the ugly whore were of a similar height. The heavier woman placed a hand on the slighter woman's shoulders and her demeanor darkened. She looked at Lestrian with a fierceness that had never shown itself during their brief altercation. "I give you the one treasure I possess, the one true glory I can claim. See that you treat her well."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.