The Adventures of a 24 Inch Nympho Coed - Cover

The Adventures of a 24 Inch Nympho Coed

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

science fiction Sex Story: Annie was bewildered by her new situation. She was not at all certain she wanted to be only 24 inches tall. Thank goodness Tom was going to help her adjust to her new surroundings. If only her pussy lips could stretch a little wider everything would be just fine.

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story.

Annie was lost in a fog. Not a real fog like with mist and cold air on the skin. It was more a fog in her mind that prevented her from seeing properly. Everything was softly muted and blended together into a jumble of indistinct outlines in an impressionistic blur that totally confused her brain.

She reached out with her hand to touch the straight black line directly in front of her. It was real. It was hard. It was a metal bar like a bar in a jail cell. Not that Annie had ever been in jail. Her memory was not quite clear yet, but she was certain she had never been in jail. That is something a pretty, blond, blue eyed, 18 year old college girl would remember without difficulty.

Annie checked all of her extremities for problems.

There were none.

All of her fingers, toes and other important places were in perfect condition. She had no bruises, no cuts, no scrapes and she was still wearing her "Hello Kitty" pajamas from last night. She crossed her legs nervously feeling an urge to have a wee wee. It was not merely her mind sending a false signal; it was a physical need that had to be attended to without much delay.

As she adjusted to her surroundings, Annie could see that she was in a closet of some sort. It was a closet with a single dim light bulb way up high. She blinked rapidly several times and the visibility was suddenly quite clear. It was a closet with a very musky smell and a very high ceiling. It was way up above her head, way out of reach. She could wrap her hands around the metallic baseball bat on the floor. It was cold and smooth to the touch.

Looking up, she could see what appeared to be a door knob sticking out at least a dozen feet above her head. What in the world would cause a door knob to be so very high was a mystery to poor Annie. She sat down on the floor and waited for someone to open the door and let her out.

The sound of the door opening was music to her ears. Finally, she could go to the bathroom.

At first, she thought she was in a strange novel like "Alice in Wonderland" or "Gulliver's Travels". The young man looking down at her had to be almost 20 feet tall.

"Little Miss Tinkerbelle is finally awake. Did you have a nice nap, little darling?"

Annie controlled her anger.

"I am not Tinkerbelle and I, most certainly, am not your "little darling"."

The strange man's laughter boomed in her ears.

"You may not think so, little buddy, but you are really mini-sized pussy right now."

Annie walked out into a room in such an apparent state of disorder; it had to be a bachelor's pad.

She perched herself on the low coffee table and tried to figure out what had happened to her. Either the entire world had suddenly been super-sized or she had been put through a magical shrinking machine in her sleep. She pinched herself to make sure she was not hallucinating all this.

"OK, I give up, what in the heck happened to me last night and who the hell are you?"

The giant was not actually a giant. In fact, he looked just like an ordinary guy. Now that she saw it was really only another college jock, she was a lot more relaxed. She realized it was not a problem with the size of the young man sitting on the sofa. The problem was with her. Somehow her normal 5 foot 2 height had a shrunk into only about a 2 foot tall female. The young student, who stood a very normally tall six foot two, sank down into a softly cushioned couch and smiled at the 24 inch girl in front of him.

She noticed that if she stood up, she would only be a head taller than his knee. A fleeting thought flashed into her mind. How could any giant sized cock ever fit into her tiny slit if she was destined to remain this short in stature.

"Excuse me, but may I use your bathroom?"

The young man rose to open the door for her as the knob was way too high for her reach. Annie looked at the commode and struggled to climb on top of the seat. She clung desperately to the edges in fear of falling in and drowning in a most ignominious manner. The nervous young girl breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the tinkling sounds of her familiar waterfall. Annie hopped off and reflected on her predicament. There had to be some explanation for this state of affairs.

When Annie rejoined the young male student, she queried him in a somewhat shaky voice tinged with a hint of desperation.

"My name is Annie. Annie Minskovic. Can you tell me what happened? You look like Cindy's brother Tom. I was at your Mom's house last night and I don't remember anything after falling into the pool."

The boy sat down next to her and she almost felt like jumping up into his lap so she could hear him better. He reached out and placed her tiny little hand into his massive paw and told her everything he knew.

"My sister called me over last night because their little prank backfired on them.

Those stupid girls took some of the NASA shrinking liquid I was working on and poured it into the swimming pool to shrink your pajamas right off of you. I have seen it demonstrated and it really works. I don't think it was ever intended for use on human beings for obvious reasons. Anyway, you are now, Annie, a very petite mini-girl, until those guys can figure out a way to reverse the process. We decided to stash you up here to avoid the publicity and the repercussions if it ever leaked out."

Annie looked at Tom with a perplexed look on her face.

"I have no clothes. I have no things, like tooth brush or my feminine needs. How do I get even on a chair without help? I can't even drive my own car."

"It's OK Annie. I am going to hide you here and the girls and I will take care of you until we figure something out."

Annie thought it was a good thing the University was closed for the next two weeks. She would make a list of things for Tom to purchase for her at the store. She figured she was about a size 4 and extra small panties. Annie figured she would have to go without a bra as they probably didn't make any her size. She was still a well-developed DD size in proportion to her reduced height. When she looked at herself in the bathroom full length door mirror, she was astonished at the lush curves of her 18 year old body on a two foot tall female.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.