MILF Redux
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Ottohauser35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is an alternate version of the story I wrote under the "ottohauser1977" pen name, called "What A MILF!". It's about a German immigrant and his saucy pregnant colleague, as well as the others in their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Size   Workplace  

"What a MILF!" I commented as Stacey walked by me in the food court.

There was just something about that particular salesgirl which especially attracted me. It was true that the mall's rules technically discouraged any kind of relationship with staff, but Stacey wasn't on the shopping center's payroll and thus not really my subordinate. She worked in the bath and body shop close to the information center. I didn't really care about what she did for a living, of course. That didn't make a difference to me.

No, I was attracted to the brunette's playful manner and saucy wit. I also loved her cute tush and her small, but firm breasts. Her legs, while average in length, were quite sexy as well. Stacey had a very soft and easygoing attitude. The fact that she was known to be a mom just made her hotter. It didn't hurt that she preferred to reveal a lot of skin, either. I would have been more surprised if she'd been a virgin instead of an expecting mother, given her open and pleasant ways.

"Excuse me! What did you say?" Stacey backed up and approached me with a grin.

"I believe that I called you a MILF, which stands for... ," I repeated my observation.

"Mother that I'd like to fuck, right?" Stacey joined me at the table, clearly enjoying herself.

"Naturally," I answered coyly as I ate my meatball sub.

"So, what the hell is stopping you? It's not like I'm getting any at home, I can tell you that. Not since I got pregnant, that is. I know why, too. Damn motherfucker just fucked me to put a bun in my oven and then went back to his boy-toys. I don't know if he's gay or bi, but he certainly shows more interest in men than me. I snooped, because I wanted to know where he got his balls drained when he wasn't boning me. I'm not a particularly jealous woman, but if it takes away from me getting laid, then I get angry. So, what about it, you German stud? If you want some ass, cum and get it," she was surprisingly frank with me.

"So, hubby isn't cutting the mustard for you these days? Well, I don't mind pitching in. Neither my wife nor I are exactly the poster kids for marital fidelity, either. This isn't my first marriage, for that matter. I called you a MILF for a reason. You're the sexiest lady working at this mall, if you ask me.

"I have to warn you that I'm already having an extramarital affair with a neighbor lady, a Tejana named Carlita. Her husband is in prison and she has needs. I had to agree to end it when he gets out, though, since she plans to be faithful once he's no longer fucking cellmates. Something about being a good Catholic girl, but still needing dick. I think that she's kidding herself, though, 'cause she wants me to go bareback. I'm likely to knock her up and she should know it.

"I should probably just break it off with Carlita and make you my new mistress. She might take it hard, though. Like I said, she's fooling herself. She has feelings for me, even if she pretends otherwise," I felt obliged to confide in Stacey.

"No, don't break it off with her. You can have both of us. I don't want to see the poor girl go without. She might be an unfaithful wife, but so am I and so is yours, from what you've told me. It's her husband's fault that she is spreading her legs for you instead of him. If he hadn't broken the law, he wouldn't be in prison, would he?

"Unless he's innocent, but that's not the impression that I get. She wouldn't be quite as eager to fool around if she thought him falsely accused. On some level, she blames him and is paying him back for getting both of them into this mess. That's what I think, anyway.

"Besides, if she's falling for you, she doesn't deserve to get kicked to the curb. Love merits better treatment than that. I guess that I'm getting romantic here. I like that you're being so kind to your neighbor. It's very sweet of you, even if you have ulterior motives.

"So, what about your wife? Who's she seeing on the side? One man or several? Or a woman? Just wondering. Do you guys still get it on?" Stacey encouraged me while eating her corndog.

"You won't believe me if I tell you. As you might have guessed, I know what she's been up to, and it shocked even me. Are you ready for this?" I asked Stacey, suddenly in an unusually gossipy mood (very strange for me, but then we were contemplating an affair, so why not tell her everything about my marriage).

"Try me, Otto. I mean that in more ways than one. I might well surprise you," Stacey assured me.

"Alright, but this might make you lose your lunch," I warned her.

"I'm pregnant, so I'm always in danger of tossing my guts," she reminded me.

"Very well. Katie is fucking her own brother, Desmond. Yeah, him. My brother-in-law. The guy's a frat boy. Quite literally one. He still lives at Phi Epsilon or something like that. One of those Greek houses. I wonder what his brethren would say about incest. He's about seven years her junior and apparently they've been fucking since his first summer after college. Not that I care.

"I think that she's in love with him, though. I'm afraid that she might leave me as soon as he graduates and gets started ascending the corporate ladder. I guess that won't be too much of a tragedy, except that I'd miss her. She's a slut, but as long as she doesn't get jealous, I'm fine with her screwing around. She hasn't complained about my past affairs and I like being married to a slut provided that she's not a hypocrite.

"Katie's damn good in bed, and yes, we still fuck. I'll have three women to service if we become lovers, but at least Desmond is helping out. How will you honestly feel about that situation, though? Jealous yet?" I probed.

"Hell, no! I'm not gonna be dissuaded by a sexy situation like that. Incest, eh? I love it. Maybe I can talk Katie into a threesome with you and me. Or a foursome, if you want to add Desmond. I wouldn't mind including Carlita, but she might not go for that. She might get jealous, in fact. If she does, though, just point out that both of you are married, so it's not your primary relationship. I'm like Katie, more interested in having fun myself than stopping others from having it. Jealousy is stupid and spiteful.

"So, I'd say that you're out of excuses, Herr Hauser. I dare to hope that I will soon find myself in bed with a hunky German. I know that you're well-endowed, too. I've seen your bulge through your pants. Since hubby doesn't want to fuck me, a sexy Prussian will do. One of these days, I'll get the nerve to confront the bastard. Until then, to use a term that hubby knows too well, let's keep it on the 'down-low'.

"I'll meet you anywhere you want, anytime you want. If we had enough privacy, I'd drop my shorts and bend over for you right now. This pregnancy has me horny as hell and hubby won't do a thing about it. I'm not so far along that it's a bad position for me yet. Do we have a deal? Want to commit adultery with me?" Stacey invited me rather brazenly.

"You bet your sweet ass I want to fuck you. And I will. How about tonight? Katie is at her folks', no doubt riding Desmond very hard. They were both supposed to be there. And I'm glad that you talked me out of dropping Carlita. I'd miss her too much. Just as I'll miss you, I suspect, if we ever end our affair. My place tonight?" I suggested to the MILF.

"Let's do it. Meet you after work and you can fuck me into next Tuesday. It's a deal, Otto. I'll hold you to it," she said as she kissed me on the lips.

"Of course, babe. I'm a man of my word," I wrapped up my lunch as I headed back to my desk in the mall office.

"Good to know," she blew a kiss at me, before walking back to her shop.

I naturally turned around for a chance to stare at her ass for a second. My cock was more than a little hard by now. Stacey had that effect on any red-blooded straight guy. If her husband didn't want her, he had to be gay.

The rest of the workday was a breeze. I buried myself in work and tried to forget about the fact that I made plans for an adulterous encounter with one of the sexiest pregnant women in the world. When the time came to clock out, I saw Stacey waiting for me outside of the mall office. The look on her face displayed brazen lust. She still wore her wedding band, which fascinated me.

"So, I take it that you plan to get it on while wearing your ring," I teased Stacey as we headed to my van.

"Why not? I already know that I'm married and screwing around on my old man. No little game like taking off my ring is gonna make a difference to me. On the contrary, there's something very sexy about having you take me while I carry two reminders of my husband. One's the band, the other is my baby, of course. It's naughty in the extreme, which is how I like things right now. I'm in that kind of mood," Stacey told me as we kissed and went inside the van.

"When you talk like that, you make me want to fuck you right here and now," I warned her.

"What's the problem here? Go for it. Fuck me right now. Take my pussy and fuck the hell out of it. I'm all yours right now," she told me with a "come hither" look.

I couldn't say no to that, and thus I found myself screwing Stacey mere minutes later. Her shorts and panties were at her ankles and my cock was deep within her very wet cunt. This girl didn't waste any time at all. Her message to me was one that she belonged to me first. Hubby was the past, due to his own actions. Divorce was just around the corner for that couple.

I'm not sure what exactly made Stacey cum the first time with me inside her pussy, but I didn't mind it. Maybe it was the risky, semi-public nature of the act, in a van in a parking lot at the mall where both of us worked. I fucked her for several more minutes, causing her to cum a second time before I shot out my own seed. From behind was always my favorite position, anyway.

After I came in Stacey's cunt, she stood unsteadily and put her arms around my neck for a kiss. I grabbed her waist and slipped her a generous amount of tongue. She broke the kiss at last and pulled up her shorts after a considerable length of time. She evidently wanted to go home with me and have me take her delicious pussy again.

During the drive, Stacey put her fingers down her panties and rubbed her clit to enjoy herself until we got home. She had a look of apparent impatience while I drove, so I was quite pleased to finally get us there. Once the door slammed behind us, Stacey left a trail of clothes on the way to my bed, which she didn't take long to find.

A very naked Stacey awaited me on my marriage bed, where she proceeded to lie down and lift her legs to encourage me to fuck her once more. I didn't resist the urge at all, tossing aside my own clothes to get them out of my way as I approached her. My mouth latched onto Stacey's as she wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock thrust forcefully into her cunt, going almost as deep as I had in the van.

The sex continued for another fifteen minutes, with my uncut dick using Stacey's pussy to our shared gratification. Adultery had always been a nice pastime for me, but this was much better than usual. Stacey was as horny as I've been told that pregnant women could be. She didn't disappoint me at all, as I came once again inside her. I lay with this new lover, the two of us relaxing in each other's arms and both of us turning a bit drowsy from the mix of hard retail work and plenty of steamy sex.

There was something about holding Stacey that also pleased me. She really needed this intimacy as well as the other kind. I didn't lack this with Katie, but it was great with Stacey as well. She obviously missed it with Patrice and I helped her out at this point of things as well as the sex itself.

I awoke first, ready to piss and quite aware that Stacey lay in bed next to me. I grinned as I thought about the sexy brunette in the marriage bed, which had seen more than a little extramarital activity in its day between my affairs and Katie's.

As I washed my hands, I saw Stacey come up behind me and felt her hands on my belly as her arms enveloped my waist. She pressed her lips to the back of my neck and started licking it toward my upper back. I turned around and kissed her mouth, using my tongue to plunder her as thoroughly as my cock had done with her pussy.

Stacey melted into me as we kissed, her tongue lovingly entwining itself with mine and her lips seeming to fuse with my own. Her passion suggested a deep-seated attraction that was more than purely physical. It was like that "Vulcan mind meld" thing from Star Trek, but with plenty of emotion involved. She was alive with her lust for and increasing bond with me.

"Stacey, I'd say that this has gotten a bit more serious than it first appeared. Would you agree with me there?" I asked the woman, already knowing her likely answer.

"Yeah, I think that you're right. I not only enjoyed fucking you, but also snuggling up with you and falling to sleep. I have needs, emotional as well as sexual. Would it be such a terrible thing for you and me to become lovers like you and Carlita are? I'm not trying to replace Carlita. As I said before, I like the way you are about her. I just want my own affair with you. I want to be your other mistress.

"I don't care about your wife. It sounds like she has another man to help satisfy her, too," Stacey agreed with me.

"You can certainly sell yourself. I see how you do so well at work. I'm not opposed to being your lover and vice versa. We have a bond, no doubt of that. Hungry?" I thought of the fact that pregnant women needed to feed both themselves and their babies.

"Yes, actually. Then I'll service you again and again. I don't care if we're caught, though I don't see how we would be. What can we eat?" Stacey inquired, evidently famished.

"We just ate up most of the leftovers yesterday. I can fry some eggs and bacon, but it might take a while. What sounds good to you?" I asked my new lover, who really charmed me by now.

"As delicious as that sounds, I don't want my new lover slavin' over the stove when he could be getting frisky with me. Can we just order a pizza? I'm craving pepperoni, onions, and mushrooms. How about you, honey?" Stacey suggested, her eyes pleading with me.

"Pizza it is. I'm not really in a cooking mood in any case. Mine will be sausage, green peppers, and black olives. We can sample a little of each others' pie, too," I proved agreeable to her idea.

"Well, I have another kind of pie to 'sample' later, if you wish. I think that you'll find it pleasing. Since hubby doesn't eat me, why shouldn't you do the honors? But I like your idea, too," Stacey smiled with her usual playful attitude as I picked up the phone to call the local pizza shop. This was a Mom and Pop store, not a franchise or chain, and its pizza and wings were fantastic.

"So, what do we do in the meantime?" I asked Stacey with mock uncertainty after hanging up with the owner.

"Oh, I think that we can find ways to kill the time, baby," she answered in a voice that left no doubt of her meaning.

"A woman after my own heart. Let's get busy. We have half an hour to spare," I led her to the loveseat, where my next treated awaited me.

"I told you before, I'm all yours, honey. Have your way with me," Stacey invited me.

It was an offer that I definitely wouldn't refuse, whether I could or not.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.