Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel - Cover

Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Author's Note: This story was produced over a period of three years. The original story which was heavily incestuous in theme was revised for publication in e-book format. This chapter will return to the original concept but will be restrained to only "In-Law" incest between the two principal characters. If you have read the version that has Nora as the former housekeeper and not as the Sister-in-Law, please understand the revision was done to conform to a publisher's requirement. The story is really about the interpersonal relationships of a Nudist Lifestyle rather than a purely incest story. That fact is only coincidental to the storyline and caused by circumstance and opportunity.

Nora and I let the girls go to a beach party with our nudist neighbors because they seemed to enjoy themselves much more when the two of us were not there to witness their naughty spontaneity running around naked and frisky as young colts in a pasture only on a beach filled with sand. The two of us made a tour of the Home of Earnest Hemingway, the creative writing genius of so many wonderful stories. His typewriter was there in plain sight with a warning sign that said,

"Do not touch!"

I thought of the girls, Kristy and Julie, my teenaged nieces and I smiled thinking it would be fun to put a chain around their neck with a similar sign written in red ink. I knew my sister-in-law Nora constantly worried about them but in point of fact the virginity horse had already left the barn in both of their cases. I hesitated to say anything about that to my sister-in-law because I knew it would cause her some pain that she had failed as a mother. In fact, I had personally witnessed Julie, the troublemaker of the two taking care of two naked married men in the horseshoe pitch area down on all fours and having the time of her life. It was an eye-opener for me because I had figured an eighteen year old would be a lot pickier about the age of their partners. I was not as worried about Kristy because she had already shown some indications of swinging for the other side with the way she let mature women fondle her all over and treat her like their baby girl.

It seemed a little strange for Nora and I to be walking around in the middle of the other fully clothed tourists just like normal people and I was having fun mentally undressed all the females picturing the presentation of their pussy mounds and making snap judgements as to it being covered with hair or shaven nice and clean. After seeing so many naked women lately, I had concluded that I liked the pussies with hair on them because it was an interesting decoration on the treasure underneath. My nudist lifestyle experience had made me more attuned to the likelihood of females wearing undies or being "commando" lovers as close to a nudist as one could get. I knew my Nora never wore underwear anymore and I found that I liked that change in her attitude because it was so easy to flip up her dress or skirt and enter her without delay when speed was of the essence.

Now that I thought about it, there were not too many young people in the Nudist Motel but I think that was because it was a place that really catered to mature people both in the Nudist Lifestyle or just regular rest stops. I reached down when nobody was looking and cupped Nora's cheeks with my possessive fingers loving the soft spongy give of her pretty ass. She giggled looking around in haste to make certain we were not being observed and let her hand roam between my leg to rub my semi-aroused cock teasing me into a fully aroused state. I saw the geriatric ticket taker looking our way with an annoyed look on her face and I decided it was time for us to move on to get a snack at one of the outdoor cafes.

"Harry, can I have one of those little cream things with my coffee?"

I smiled at Nora referring the famous éclair as "one of those little cream things" but she was not one to care much about such matters. But I bet she had every shoe designer's name stored in her memory banks and could spout Spanish dirty words like an automatic handgun. I settled for a plain doughnut which was always my favorite breakfast food from as far back as I could remember. There was a little group of Asian female students at the next table taking notes about the history of the Florida Keys from the words of a bored looking black male guide who looked like he would rather be fishing. They were all similar in their features and were all equally short and slender. I had always prided myself on determining the country of origin of female Orientals just by the shape of their backside and it was obvious to me these girls were from Japan.

That was quickly confirmed when I heard a couple of them start chattering about the feral cats that seemed to roam the streets at will as if they were the true owners of the little town. I was brought back earth when Nora's voice cut through my lazy thoughts about how delicious the five female Japanese backsides fit into the patio chairs only a few feet from my itching palms.

"Stop it, you dirty old man, I can read your mind wanting to get into those girl's backsides like some horny old goat with a Viagra cock."

I saw one of the Japanese girls look over at us and smile and I figured she had a good command of the English language. Nora's smile was a bit forced even with the cream from her éclair still visible on her pretty red lips. It was a signal for me to pay more attention to her and I made an effort to bring my view back to her unfettered bosom and flicking tongue that was moving non-stop to get every last morsel of the chocolate covered treat. I had noticed that she was consistent in evidencing an urge for coupling after the consumption of chocolate and I wondered if it was a female thing or just something that was in her DNA.

I could hear the tour guide telling the young foreign girls that they had the rest of the day for their own touring and that lunch would be provided at the same restaurant promptly at noon. They all giggled at the thought of being turned free on their own feeling like their tour cage door was opened and they were released to their own devices.

Nora and I decided we would return to the Motel and spend some hot tub time before lunch without the constriction of any clothes hoping that some of the other guests might join us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.