Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel - Cover

Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The eight of us were all sprawled out in the living room and a couple of strangers face down out on the lanai with their untanned backsides sticking up obscenely in the sea of fully tanned nudists. I didn't recognize them but their white buttocks marked them as newcomers to the nudist lifestyle like a signpost saying "keep an eye on this one".

I remembered Eve treating my Nora shamefully and I hoped she was none the worse for wear. I looked around for my Kristy and Julie and saw their cute little backsides under the snoring Nick who managed to maintain an erection even when sleeping. It was easy to identify them from the shape of their naked buttocks as I had spent a lot of time "up close and personal" with my face buried in both of their lovely lush cheeks on this vacation in the Florida Keys. We had accidently fallen into the nudist lifestyle by booking a room at a nudist spa motel and were all quickly indoctrinated into the naked festivities with little reluctance. My housekeeper and her two daughters were nubile and "hot to trot" at any time of the day or night. I was so inspired that I had opened the previously unused bottle of little blue pills and had been using them nightly to maintain a proper state of readiness.

My voyage of discovery revealed that the nudist players were all quite comfortable in their nakedness and most of them were perfectly willing to show all even when engaged in all manner of erotic positions with new friends and neighbors. I think that some of the friends we had made had incorrectly assumed that Nora and the two girls Kristy and Julie were my wife and daughters and that made them even more frenzied to include us in their enthusiastic orgies.

My Nora had displayed a sudden liking for female to female coupling that had surprised me because I was well aware of her hunger for cock in all of her needy openings. The two girls were like young savages happy to couple at the drop of a hat or in the case of nudists at the sight of a hard dick.

As much as we were pleased with our accommodations at the nudist spa we knew it was time to move on further up the Keys. The TV had been filled with reports about an approaching front that would be bringing one of those "don't know where it's heading" hurricanes into the Keys in the next few days and most of the narrow strip areas were just barely above sea level and prone to severe flooding. We were in the traveling nudists category so moving on was the best course of action in our case.

In my most diplomatic persona possible, I began to separate the naked bodies to head back to their own rooms so Nora, the teenagers and I could get our shit together and move out to a safer location. I was thinking of a fairly secluded place on higher ground up in Marathon that would be a good place to sit the thing out if it was headed our way. Fortunately the car was behaving its manners and I had just topped it off and had checked the oil and water the night before. We all got dressed in the normal beach attire because nudism would get you stopped in a heartbeat by the highway patrol who took a dim view of such distractions. I decided to squeeze in a quick shave of my almost week-old stubble and was annoyed by the constant interruptions from Kristy who was adamant about fixing her eyes "just right" for non-nudist colony viewing. Somehow she slipped in between me and the mirror and her bouncy behind started a slow grind into my suddenly heated groin. Her mama and sister were already down in the lobby saying their "goodbyes" to our nude friends and neighbors for the past week and I was losing interest in shaving and focused on Kristy's pert buttocks rubbing on my cock. She looked so different with actual clothing on that I had a blooming hard-on that needed immediate attention. I pushed up one side of her short shorts and confirmed she had no panties on underneath.

It only took a blink of an eye to shove my big boy straight up the wet rear opening of her teenaged vagina and she moaned her appreciation into my reflection in the mirror. I looked down at her gaped backside and hit her bare side with my open palm delivering a stinging blow. She gasped out looking straight into the mirror and I felt her juices flow out and wet my greedy cock. Kristy was a strong-willed and highly-sexed girl with absolutely no inhibitions in the nudist world. To see her with her clothes on and bending over in front of me was enough to make me pound her flesh with my heated groin. I wiped off the remainder of the shaving cream even though I had not quite finished the area under my chin.

My spunk was rising fast and I knew it would be a rough delivery. I socked it to the young 18 year old girl with complete loss of control on my part and felt my juices drain straight into her happy vagina just like filling the gas tank on the old Chevy. I looked from the mirror and the look of sheer lust in her eyes down to her bunched up short shorts with her beautiful quivering buttocks holding my still-engorged cock buried inside.

She looked at me in the mirror and smiled like a contented little kitten.

I didn't fool around because we were already behind schedule. Kristy wiped her bottom with some tissues from the countertop and showed me my own load right in the middle looking like heavy cream skimmed from the milk.

"Shame to waste that, sure you don't want a taste?"

She giggled and threw it in the toilet giving me a saucy roll to her youthful hips as she scampered down to the lobby. I hoped her mother couldn't see the "just been fucked" look in her transparent eyes and know I had done her daughter yet another time. I had promised her in a spasm of "good intentions" that I would do my best to refrain from "doing" either Kristy or Julie as a sort of bargain for her giving me her brown eye as well as her pussy whenever I had the urge to get laid.

We got on the road after a debate about who was going to drive. It was a non-starter of a debate as I had the keys in my fist and was not planning to give them up anytime soon.

Nora was in a bit of a mood so I kept my careless banter bottled up inside and just listened to the two girls in the back going over the pros and cons of "going down" on a nudist as opposed to a normal clothed guy with an erection. I was careful to keep the shit-eating grin off my face hearing their crude comments on what to do with the "stuff" when it came out unexpectedly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.