Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel - Cover

Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

This chapter is sub-titled "The Orgy at Hemingway Villas"

In the last chapter, the festivities at Split-tail Cove were very educational for both Julie and Kristy the high spirited twins with a blossoming case of nymphomania.

Nora, my sister-in-law with the anal-play fetish and I, were getting along real good now that she had spread her legs with a display of sister-in-law's tender loving care. Our new nudist friends, Nick and Eve had promised us all a night we would never forget at their pad in Hemingway Villas.

The Hemingway Villas had an international reputation of being a spot where anything and everything goes providing nobody was hurt and it was consensual. Gay and lesbian nudists were attracted to the privacy and the clear water and gentle waves. It even attracted a number of family oriented nudists who welcomed the opportunity to embrace diversity.

Nora was not aware that Eve the middle-aged blond with the plump and puffy red lips had sucked me off behind the bar when I was fixing drinks for everyone at our late-night get-together. I was shaking the martinis and Eve was shaking my long thick cock with her fast bobbing head. I think her husband got the picture even though she was out of sight under the counter. But the very horny Nick was much too busy groping the twins to have the least bit of concern about his wife's activities. Poor Nora was watching Nick drape himself all over the girls and I could tell she was just itching to get in on the action.

My sister-in-law had a very strict up-bringing that made her seem the ultimate Ms. Prissy Killjoy, a product of repressed sexuality wandering in a nudist world of no inhibitions. I knew that beneath that cold exterior was probably the hottest sexpot it had ever been my good fortune to taste.

Getting back to Eve's oral ministrations, I was cumming down the homestretch now guided by her clever little pink tongue and her saliva-dripping mouth. She gagged only once when my nine inch cock tickled her tonsils with an overly aggressive thrust down her wet throat. My release of creamy cum drained me before I was ready and poor Eve was floundering in my copious load filling her mouth and dribbling down her pretty pointed chin. I had to be careful walking as we were really getting the floor wet behind the bar.

Eve surprised me by inserting one of her exploring fingers into my ass right up inside my quivering brown eye. It generated a full 3 sticky spurts of additional spunk into her happy mouth. She crawled out the opening on the side of the bar into the hallway and stood up out of sight of the others. I saw her wipe her mouth clean with the back of her hand and watched her saunter back into the den with her perky breasts claiming full attention.

Eve sat down right next to my sister-in-law and made no bones about letting her hand rest on Nora's naked leg. Yes, it was the hand still damp with my male juices. Nora's nose was quivering just a tad and I surmised she was getting a suspicion that my scent was all over Eve's nicely tanned body.

I gulped down a stiff shot of Johnny W. and acted real innocent as I returned to the group in the conversation pit. Thank goodness my erection had subsided a bit and I was able to avoid any questions from Nora or the girls.

Nora was giggling because Eve was trailing her fingers around her erect nipples. With Nora, that was a dead giveaway. It was obvious she was getting heated up by Eve's attentions. I expected any moment for her to fall on her back and open her legs wide for Eve's entrance to oodles of free Nora pussy.

Nick had at least 2 fingers inside Julie's shaved pussy and his cock was standing at a 45 degree angle ready for action. Kristy was sliding her inquisitive teen-aged hand up the inside of Nick's muscular leg and let her fingers roam all over his huge ball sacs. I knew she would be getting well acquainted with his cock geography very shortly. It was beginning to look like I was the odd man out at this party.

A light knock at the door caught my attention and I headed to it to see if we were in trouble for making too much noise. I sniffed in derision because it looked like everyone else was so caught up in their own little worlds of nude interaction and restrained copulation.

The 2 nude females at the door were the couple from next door. I had met them in the lobby and invited them for a drink earlier. Their names were Hillary and Monica. I thought that was some sort of a put on or joke, but I was assured by both of them that they were being entirely truthful and I figured it was just a strange coincidence. They came in and I could not help but notice that Monica had the most intriguing open spread between her ass cheeks that was entirely natural and not contrived. It allowed one to see her lovely brown eye and even her nicely shaved pubes from the rear. I remember wondering if there was some sort of new plastic surgery that created that inviting effect.

Everyone greeted them but they were all so involved with their own little peccadillos that they made no effort to do much more. The vision of Monica's behind caused my equipment to come to half-mast and both Hillary and Monica got a nice eyeful. They both sat on the stools at the little bar and I fixed them some strong strawberry Daiquiris. When I saw those two perfect little tongues come out to lick the edge of the glass, they both had my full attention.

"Do you girls come here often?"

"Hillary comes all the time. This is my first time here and I love it."

"Now, Monica, I asked you at least 5 times and this is the first time you said yes!"

Hillary put her finger in her sweet tasting drink and put it in front of Monica's lips. It was obvious who the top was and who was the bottom in this duo. Monica looked pensively into my eyes while she sucked the syrup off Hillary's finger. I could see the suction of her vacuum mouth by the concaving hollows of her cheeks. I tried to imagine that effect on my rampant cock dripping pre-cum down her pretty chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.