Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel - Cover

Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

My sister-in-law Nora joined us in Don and Trudi's motel room.

She looked fearfully over her shoulder as if she were expecting the four firemen to be following her down the hallway. It was obvious from her reddened bottom and her teeth indented breasts that she had been "broken in" vigorously into the nudist lifestyle of the recently established Nudist Motel.

When I mentioned my conclusion to our host and hostess Don and Trudi, they hastened to inform me it was not really typical of conventional Nudist behavior at all. They told me that this all male group tended to be more sexual in their manner and that they suspected the four "firemen" were outside imposters just looking for an opportunity to nail willing pussy.

I thought this was a bit hypocritical because Don and Trudi had just put on a hell of an orgy with my two nieces and myself in another non-typical nudist encounter.

Kristy and Julie were comforting their mother in a display of feminine nurturing strangely disconcerting because of the totally nude aspect.

I felt as if I were some perverted peek show aficionado getting my jollies from the expanse of naked female flesh. I had noticed when we were down at the pool that most of the nudist females were sporting a completely shaved pussy slit and that most of their visible exterior labia were just as tanned as the rest of their completely nude bodies. It was noticeable that my sister-in-law and her two daughters were visitors to the nudist scene because of the thick untrimmed bushes protecting their vaginas.

I personally liked both styles but found the hairy presentation to be more stimulating for my easily seduced cock.

Trudi must have noticed the same thing about Nora's and the girl's vaginas and came back from the bathroom with a pair of scissors and several delicately shaped female razors to remove their last barrier to an unfettered vaginal display. She instructed Nora and the two girls to push their hips forward on the sofa so their pussies were easily accessible for her deforestation efforts. Don and I were assigned the duties of trimming the pussy hairs as close as possible with the small scissors. I noticed Don was delighted to perform the task and really got his "nose" right in the middle of things in order to assure a good job.

I worked on Kristy first and made sure my fingers poked and prodded her delightful pussy lips in a manner that made her eyes visibly softer and caused her to pant like a high strung filly fighting to get out of the gate. She looked up into my eyes and I saw the same look that I saw when my cum laden balls were banging into her juice soaked slit. I loved her look of pure excitement in that particular instant when she knew that I was giving it to the middle-aged Trudi way up deep in her pleasingly plump mature rear door.

Kristy's pussy hairs were soft and silky in my hands. I put her shavings into a plastic bag. Some of her hair was already wet with her pussy juice. She was oozing non-stop as I labored between her legs. Her little whines of pleasure were intensely sensuous and I saw Don casting his eyes at her squirming body twisting up and down on the sofa. I thought he looked much like a helpless moth caught up Kristy's flame of desire. His huge cock was rubbing on the inside of Nora's knees as he worked his scissors non-stop on her tiny pussy hairs. I could tell my sister-in-law was starting to get worked up by the way she tenderly grasped his wrists twisting delicately between her legs.

As soon as I finished my work on Kristy's pussy, Trudi pushed me out of the way and lathered up Kristy's entire pubic area. Kristy looked down at her soaped up pussy and giggled thinking it looked like she was covered in creamy cum and not the more innocent shaving cream.

Trudi was all business as she slowly shaved Kristy's pubes giving her the closest of shaves in her most sensitive area. I suddenly thought how nice it would be to rub my rock-hard cock all over her freshly shaved pubic area and perhaps even push into her slippery lips just a little bit but not so deep as to be considered a sinful penetration. Just enough to give her the feel of my demanding cock and for me to taste her female juices with my inquisitive bulb.

Now I was working on my niece Julie's pussy.

She was very different than Kristy because her pussy had just received a vigorous workout from the horny Don. His cum was still leaking out of her pussy lips and formed a depraved pool of cream from one end of her slit to the other. In fact, her dirt hole was still opening and closing in aftershocks of her spirited orgasm. Before I started working with my scissors, I bent down and gently licked the white cream from her matted pussy hairs. The silly girl was whimpering like a little baby wanting to be held and pampered all over.

Her taste was delicious.

I had become accustomed to mire mature pussy scents and the freshness of her teenaged juice was truly ambrosia from the Gods.

As I finished up with Julie, she suddenly clutched my arm and shouted,

"I got to go, Uncle Harry!"

She started humping her ass up into the air and arcs of female juices sprayed all over my body and even hit me right in my face almost buried between her legs. The female scent was overpowering and I was sorely tempted to mount her with little or no thought as to the implication of incest. My other niece Kristy sensed my frustration and grasped my cock firmly in her hand and stroked me into a satisfactory ejaculation right into her waiting palm. When she licked it all off with her sensuous tongue and smiled at me like a naughty little girl, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight to my chest. The touch of her soft pliable breasts made my shaft twitch even though it was quite drained of creamy cum.

We sat rocking against each other and watched Trudi finish off the remainder of my female relatives in short order.

The three of them stood up and turned around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.