Saturday Night at the Nudist Motel
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry was on a much needed vacation with his sister-in-law and her two bratty girls, Kristy and Julie. His brother had been in Saudi Arabia for almost a year and had six months left on his contract. Harry had been a bit of a recluse since his wife Anna died 4 years prior and he found himself taking long looks at both of the nubile young girls in their late teens. Nora, his sister-in-law was an old girlfriend of his and the memories of her sweet pussy haunted him alone at night in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Nora and I arrived at the pool, we were startled to see Julie in the water with her beautiful teenaged legs wrapped about our neighbor Don's shaved head. I could only imagine the lovely friction of her sensitive pussy lips on his well-developed neck muscles.

Don's attractive wife Trudi was sharing a lounge chair with Julie's sister Kristy. Believe me when I say the sight of two naked females sharing a lounge chair is erotic as one can possibly contrive in hopeful fantasy. I found I was a bit envious of the well-endowed Trudi because I knew for a fact that my niece was still in possession of her hymen.

I caught Nora ogling a group of four guys with some very impressive equipment. They were playing cards right next to the palm tree and flamingo decorated bar. I went to the bar to get us some drinks and she kind of hovered next to the table with her recently filled pussy slit scant inches from the four husky guys who looked like a group of visiting firemen. I smiled because the scent of her female heat was sure to catch their attention. I saw one of the guys turn around and stare at her well-trimmed pussy and then look up and smile at her drawing a sudden blush to my sister-in-laws cheeks.

I headed to an empty table but Nora seemed in no hurry to join me as she was in conversation with the quartet of swinging dicks playing poker. They probably smelled "fresh meat" and were eager to "welcome" her into the nudist colony. I was not bothered at all because she was her own person and I would not seek to fetter her in any way. Kristy jumped up to go into the water and she wound up wrapped around the neck of the tallest black man I have ever seen. I could see her ass cheeks bouncing on the hard muscles of his thick shoulders. They were both laughing as Kristy was doing her best to unseat her sister Julie from Don's sturdy shoulders.

Trudi moved over to my table and asked,

"Do you mind if I take this one as it appears your sister-in-law is tied up with the firefighter's convention."

I smiled and nodded my head. The ice was melting fast on the other drink.

"Sure thing! Nora has been kind of cooped up lately. She needs to mix a little bit and have some fun."

It was difficult for me to keep my eyes off of Trudi's beautiful breasts. Her nipples were an artist's delight. I could tell she was well aware of the impact of her impressive artillery. She even leaned forward so that her delicate nipples brushed across my bare arm with sensuous torment.

The feel of those hard little nipples caused me to have an immediate and very obvious erection. We both looked at my sturdy little fellow searching about for a convenient hole to fill. Trudi giggled like a schoolgirl and I had to chuckle myself because there was not need to explain my visible desire for her nicely tanned and well-toned body.

"We can pop into the water and you can bury that in me from behind. The pool is tinted a bit to hide the underwater activities. Just be careful to get it in me up front. I don't want to take it in my rear door unless we have lots and lots of lube and I am on my side in bed."

Without a single word, I took her by the hand and we slipped into the pool away from the other people. True to her word, Trudi leaned over slightly and guided my throbbing erection right into her slick pussy slit. All I had to do was lean back on the side of the pool and she drove her sheath up and down my shaft like an "under the water" pro. I found myself daydreaming of mermaids and nubile water goddesses. In practically no time at all, my man juice was spurting deep inside the lovely Trudi and she took it all with no expression or visible excitement that would disclose our efforts to bystanders.

My very last spurt was echoed by the squeal of Julie as she unseated her sister Kristy from her Nubian knight. I could see her ass cheeks clench tightly on Trudi's husband's neck and I knew the little vixen was having one of those "special" orgasms that didn't need penetration to accomplish.

We got more drinks and stretched out on the lounge chairs. My underwater activities had completely relaxed my little fella and I took in all the various sizes and shapes of female bottoms, pussies and lovely breasts. Some of the older females were sagging with maturity but they still all looked attractive in their different presentation. I had come to prefer the sag of a more mature female's bottom because I liked the way it slapped into my groin with a dull meaty sound. I also liked the sag of heavy breasts because they were so nice to nuzzle and play with when poking a female either from the front or from the back. There was none of the difficulties of getting a barely nubile female into just the right angle for optimal penetration and satisfaction.

My most recent experiences with very young females between 18 and 22 were fraught with instances of getting them into the proper position for impalement. Several times, it was necessary to be rude to their bottoms with a stinging palm to induce them to behave properly. In almost every scenario, I found that the very inexperienced appreciated the opportunity to perform in an adequately compliant manner. It was so much more relaxed to take a fully experienced female like Trudi onboard my rampant cock. My thoughts could wander and my juices were able to flow freely without any introspection.

We saw Nora leave the pool with the four firemen in tow. I don't know why I assumed they were actually firemen except for my first perception and Trudi's reference to the "fireman's convention".

Trudi looked at me and grinned. It was a sort of evil grin and I knew just what she was thinking.

"Looks like your sister-in-law is about to get a four man touch team in her deprived pussy."

Harry was glad that he had had the opportunity to get some of Nora's pretty pussy before this little adventure with the four firemen. He was certain she would be so well stretched when she got back to the room that his cock would not be able to even feel her vaginal walls. He hoped they might leave her rear door undisturbed so he could experience the tightness he was so much addicted to.

Don and Julie came up to them with Kristy trailing along behind still upset about losing to her younger sister.

"How about we all go up to our room and get better acquainted?"

Don's excitement was almost funny to watch. He was obviously intent on nailing young Julie without any delay. Even his wife Trudi was amused. I was somewhat noncommittal because I was still put off by the thought of an incestuous relationship.

"Why not? It looks like Nora will be busy for a little while."

Trudi walked in front of us two guys with her arms wrapped around Julie and Kristy. The sight of her wonderful full ass cheeks contrasted with the perky taut cheeks of both Julie and Kristy. For some reason, Julie's cheeks were spread apart just enough to see her pretty female slit and the darkened area of her brown eye. The thought of plunging into that tight little puckered hole made me come up to attention as we walked down the hallway.

Don saw my excitement and chuckled in amusement. He was not the least bit upset to see me ogling his attractive wife's ass. In fact, I am certain he already suspected that I had impaled his wife's pretty pink pussy and she had taken my creamy cum deep inside. It was obvious to me and I am sure to his wife as well that his only objective was to put Julie's slim ankles up on his broad shoulders and making her take his thick cock all the way up into her teenaged pussy. Even I had to admit I wanted to hear the sounds Julie made when he touched bottom deep inside.

There was no need for anyone to get undressed inside the room. We immediately fell into two groups, Don and Julie made it to the sofa and I could see the well hung man place his throbbing cock right on her female slit and push inside her lips with a quick shove. Before Kristy, Trudi and I were able to make it to the bedroom; I could hear Julie telling Don not to go so fast. The sounds of his balls banging into her ass cheeks showed he was beyond any inducement to slow down.

Kristy looked a bit shocked like she could not believe her sister's slutty actions. I went to the bathroom to relieve my bladder. When I returned to the bedroom, I found Trudi straddling little Kristy on top of the bed. She was burying her tongue inside Kristy's lovely mouth and I could see Kristy was enjoying it immensely. I was surprised to see my niece's fingers playing a familiar tune on her own female slit and the obvious wetness was an indicator she was fully turned on by the situation. I came up behind Trudi and used the opportunity to slide my pulsating cock right in between her luscious ass cheeks. Truidi looked back at me with a smile on her face.

"Get the lube on top of the bureau, Mr. Ass Fucker!"

I reached up and squeezed out a big glob of lube into my hand and quickly worked it into Trudi's brown eye which was winking at me in sustained excitement. She knew she was going to get it up the Hershey highway and I could see it was something that pushed all her buttons.

When I introduced my demanding cock into Trudi's lovely tightly puckered dirt hole, I could feel my low hanging balls banging right into my niece's tight little pussy lips. She looked up at me and said,

"Uncle Harry, you are a very naughty man."

I searched my soul. Was this the dreaded incest? Or was it just accidental arousal caused by our sharing of Trudi's lovely favors. After all, it was Trudi ravaging my niece's mouth, it was Trudi's nipples rubbing my niece's own lovely breasts and it was Trudi's pussy mound grinding with such determination into her fluttering clitoris. My balls banged into her vaginal opening only as a byproduct of my ravishment of the Trudi's beautiful pucker hole. I looked into Kristy's eyes and I could tell she knew her partner Trudi was taking it "up the ass" and it was making her even more excited as Trudi used her body with her substantial arousal techniques.

The long shuddering wail of Kristy's orgasm forced me to shoot my load forcefully deep inside Trudi's rectum. I could feel my niece squirted her female juices drenching my quivering balls still rubbing sensuously on the outside of her vagina. I felt that I was having sex with both of them in a three-way relationship that probably spelled crossing the "incest" line with my youngest niece who had just recently turned 18. There had been no penetration but I sensed it would be considered incest in most courts of law even it was completely consensual and she was an adult. I vowed to myself that I might sample little Kristy's anal and oral joy holes but I would refrain from depositing any of my creamy cum inside either her or her sister's delightful vaginas.

We all three made our way out to the living room and Kristy giggled at the sight of the firm bottomed Don non-stop humping of her sister's soaking wet pussy. It was obvious that Julie was completely overmatched by the virile Don. She was panting and out of breath. Each time he visibly bottomed out in her squishy vagina, she squealed like a stuck pig and her ass wiggled like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader's posterior.

Trudi dropped to her knees and started to suck my cock while she watched the scene. It was apparently a big turn-on for her and she needed a cock in her mouth to heighten her appreciation of her husband screwing a teenaged girl. The fact that my cock had only recently taken up residence in her tight little pucker hole did not seem to bother her in the least little bit. I admired her depraved sensuality.

Not to be outdone, Kristy scooted up behind the perspiring Don and bent to lick the back of his sweaty balls and even reached deep with her searching tongue into his dark crack to taste the musky scent of a male in full rutting mode.

The touch of her wet tongue on his shuddering anal opening made Don throw back his head and shoot his load deep inside Julie's convulsing pussy. Her orgasm matched Don's in both decibels and energetic movement of all four limbs.

The five of us were bone tired and sprawled out on the white fluffy carpet in a jumble of naked arms and legs. Trudi was humming and slowly stroking Kristy's long straight hair. Every now and then, she brought it up to her nostrils to inhale the scent of the young nubile girl.

A knock at the door made us jump guiltily but then we all laughed because it was certain everyone else in the motel was engaged in the very same pursuits.

When Trudi opened the door, my sister-in-law was standing there with a very dazed expression on her beautiful face.

"Can I come in and rest with you guys? I am positively plain tuckered out!"

She was more than welcome to join our little group but I suspected there would be no rest tonight for the weary at the Nudist Motel. I couldn't wait to hear what she had been up to with the four firemen from out of town.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.