Life as a Teenage Human Girl
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by celf

[Emily]

"We're home!" Emily called out as Jane, Anna, and Karen entered the house behind her.

"Is she going to be ok? She doesn't look to good!" Anna asked, upon seeing Karen standing just inside the door of the house.

"She is ok, Anna, she just needs a minute to adjust is all." Emily told her.

"Welcome home!" Mum said, as she poked her head out of the kitchen and then back again.

"Are you shore it is ok if we stay the night here? I don't wish to impose on you." Anna asked.

"Yep, you said yourself you got all you need for tomorrow in the car. Jane can sleep with me tonight. You can use the second guest bedroom. Are you going to be ok in the first guest bedroom, Karen?" Emily asked.

"I should be, I am not as bad as I was last night." Karen answered.

"Good." Turning to Anna, Emily said. "Anna, now that we are here in the house, we can tell you. The Goddess came to us last night and gave Karen the gift of colour magic. She has joined the Order."

"Came to you? You're telling me she is real?" Anna asked.

"Yep, she is real, and she gave Karen colour magic like Emily said. I was there as well, it was so cool." Jane added.

"I see. Well that could only help." Anna turned to Karen. "So, are you going to help with casting the summoning ritual?" Anna asked.

"I think that..." Emily started to say, and then was hit by a great pain in her head. Grabbing at her head with both hands, her legs gave out as she yelled out in pain and she dropped down to the floor.

Jane, Anna and Karen rushed over to her, Ben flew in from the living room and landed next to Emily.

Everyone asked at once if she was ok.

Mum came out from the kitchen to see what was going on.

"I am ok, I think. It's a bit hard to think right now, I just got hit by a flood of information about the new seal. Give me a minute." Emily said.

"And some space." Ben added.

Everyone backed up and gave Emily some space.

"Ok, there is a lot of information here, but for a start, no, Karen cannot help us for your familiar, Anna. The seal needs set groups to work right. If all four of us were to use the seal at the same time. Boom!" Emily made an explosion gesture with her hands. "The groups that will work are one, two, three and six, even then, not any group of two or three but set patterns."

"Wow, so like what patterns, Emily." Jane asked.

"Well, right now, the groups we can use for three people are me, Karen and Jane. There is also me, Jane and Anna. And for two, the only group we got right now is me and Anna."

"So, what you are saying is that we need two more with colour magic?" Anna asked.

Seeing that Emily was ok, Mum slipped back in to the kitchen as quiet as a mouse.

They moved into the living room, and for the next 10 minutes Emily, Jane and Karen explained what the Goddess had asked them to do.

"So you think that the two who are missing from our group are Hannah and Helen." Anna asked.

"Yes, that is what I think." Emily said.

"I have been thinking, Emily. If the seal would work for me, you and Karen, than why would it not work for just me and Karen?" Jane asked.

"Because only Karen could be the focal point of all spells cast by us three, the leader if you would." Emily explained. "There was a lot more information that I got, that I have not told you about yet. I think I got a complete manual for the seal."

"Oh." was all that Jane said.

"I will add how the seal works into the lessons I will teach you over time, I think that is the best way. For now, let's work on summoning your familiar, Anna." Emily said.

The four of them when down to the magic room where Emily went back over the spell for Anna and Jane, and then told Karen the way to cast it solo.

Ninety minutes later they wear ready to cast.

Emily, Jane and Anna took up there places on the seal. On the other side of the room, Karen sat on the edge of the table, Flex was sitting next to her, and Ben once again was on his stand.

"Are we ready?" Emily asked, getting a nod of the head from both Jane and Anna, Emily said. "Right, we start on the count of three. One, two, three."

Like the last time, the three of them started to chant the spell. Again like last time, the light soon formed around each of them in a sphere, Emily with her yellow, Anna with her grass green, and for the first time Jane's new colour of blue. Anna was so focused on casting that she did not see Jane's change of colour. Right on cue, Anna stepped one place forward onto the focus symbol in front of her. As soon as she was in position, Emily's yellow light sphere and Jane's blue light sphere both zoomed over to Anna and joined her grass green sphere. The three colours played across the sphere that was formed around Anna like a rainbow with only three colours. It was only at this point did Anna see the change in Jane's blue colour, but she had to push it to the back of her mind for now, so that she did not mess up the casting of the ritual. Emily and Jane finished their part of the chanting, and just stood there as Anna continued to chant the next part of the summon ritual. Then almost the entire grass green colour separated away from the 3 colour rainbow and moved to the middle of the seal, where the new sphere of grass green started to shrink down in size until it was 35 inches across. Inside the sphere a shape started to form. Soon the shape became an animal, as it was curled up in to a ball it was hard to tell what type of animal it was. The 3 colour rainbow continued to play around the sphere Anna was standing inside, there was little green left, most of the sphere was yellow and blue. Jane did, however, note that there was more of Anna's grass green left than she had had of her light blue at this point. Then what looked like half of each remaining colour separated from Anna's sphere, the new sphere moved above the grass green sphere in the middle of the seal, it then turned into a flat disk of colour, one side facing the grass green sphere. Just like last time, it was high enough for everyone to see the underside of the disk, then a vortex seemed to open up on that side of the disk, and a bright white ball dropped from the vortex right into the grass green sphere, however this time, you could see the ball of light enter the animal's shell. The disk collapsed in onto itself as soon as the white ball had left it.

Emily nodded at Jane to signal now was the time to start chanting again, soon after, far smaller spheres of yellow and blue returned to their owners, and the remaining glowing light faded as the three of them stop chanting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.